Ch. 05: Kai and Ellie Fuck Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, Kathy leaned over and tilted her face to the side. I did the same and our lips met. It was a simple, lip to lip, kiss.

Kathy sat back up. "Hope that was okay," she said, still looking at me. "I'm picturing in my mind what your ass looks like out of those panties, and it's got me pretty aroused."

"More than okay," I said, bringing my hand up to her cheek and leaning in for another kiss.

Our lips met again, and this time our mouths opened, allowing our tongues free access. I lifted my other hand and held her face to mine, as the feeling of her tongue sent arousal signals throughout my body.

We made out like that for a couple of minutes before Kathy broke off.

"I know we've just met," she said, taking my hand again. "But I would love to get to know you, and your body, much better!"

"Do you think it's okay with Kai down the hall?" I asked.

"Kai will sleep through a hurricane," Kathy said. "I think we're safe using Kayla's room. Come on!"

With that, she stood, still holding my hand. As we turned towards the hallway, she let go and placed her hand on my ass, squeezing and running her fingers across the fabric of my panties, and venturing into my crack. I put my arm around her waist and we walked to Kayla's room.

Once inside, Kathy closed the door quietly, and came in for another kiss. Our tongues met outside our mouths, touching, exploring, arousing.

"I want to get you undressed," Kathy said, unbuttoning Kai's shirt.

After the buttons were undone, she stepped back and pulled her clingy top over her head. Her boobs were very large and full, straining the lacy pink bra underneath. I shrugged Kai's shirt off onto the floor.

"I'm no where as big as you," I said, staring at her breasts.

"I think you're perfect!" Kathy said, reaching for my breasts, pressing her palms against them.

"Mmmm, that feels good!" I said.

I pulled in close and reached around Kathy's back, undoing her bra. Kathy let it fall from her arms, revealing the most incredible breasts I'd ever seen, maybe next to Kayla's. Her nipples stood nearly straight out from very light brown areola.

I reached over and took her nipples between my fingers, squeezing and pulling them gently.

"Oh yeah. Please feel my nipples," Kathy said, her chest moving up to meet my touch.

We came together again, lips, mouths, tongues - our chests meeting and my tits meeting up with hers. I reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling it in so I could grind my pubic mound against hers.

I then reached up and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. I stepped back and gazed at her matching pink panties. I put my hand on her crotch and felt dampness.

"You're wet!" I said, stroking her pussy.

Kathy placed her fingers between my legs. "So are you!" she said.

"You sure Kai won't wake up?" I said.

"I'm not thinking about Kai right now," Kathy said, returning her hands to fondle my breasts and nipples and her tongue to my mouth.

Kathy then crouched down and slipped off my panties. She ran her fingers through my dark brown bush, her mouth only inches away from my pussy.

"Oooh, I love your bush!" she said. "And your scent."

I watched her move in and flick out her tongue, barely touching the edge of my slit. It sent huge tingles through me. She then put her hands on my waist, turned me slightly and pushed me onto Kayla's bed.

I bent over and got the delicious sensation of Kathy's tongue on my slit from behind.

"Oh shit, yeah!" I said. "Put your tongue in there. Oh!"

Kathy used her tongue to go up and down my slit, ending on my asshole, which she eagerly rimmed. She reached around and started squeezing my nipples as her tongue found my clit and started sucking it.

"Oh, mmm, oh, yeah!" I moaned.

I felt her tongue try to press into my asshole, then move down and thrust into my pussy. My hips started pushing back on her tongue, willing it to go deeper.

"Fuck, Kathy. Fuck me with your tongue!" I said.

Her tongue hardened and she pushed it into me, bringing her fingers back and pushing two of them into my hole along with her tongue.

The combination was incredible, and soon I was whining and crying and moaning.

"You're going to make me cum!" I said. "Ohhhh, Don't stop. I'm cumming!" I said, crying out.

I was unable to control my voice as an orgasm overtook my body. When it had subsided a bit, I turned around, sat up, and kissed Kathy, tonguing her deeply.

"That was amazing!" I said, breathless.

"Your pussy tastes and feels pretty incredible!" Kathy said.

We climbed onto the bed, Kathy removing her panties, and tossing them off to the side.

She lay on her back and I came up, kissed her, then sucked on her big nipples. She began moaning softly, holding my head against her chest. I kissed down her stomach, and began licking her inner thighs. Her moans increased in volume.

When I got between her legs, I caught her womanly scent. It was very much like Kayla's, which didn't surprise me, and turned me on further.

Her pussy was so wet, it was dripping juice. I went in and licked up the drips from her thigh up to her lips.

"Oh fuck, Ellie. Oh fuck!" Kathy said.

I reached up and began pressing gently on her clit, rubbing my fingers across it and then pressing in again. After a bit, I put my tongue on her clit and began sucking, while sticking one, and then two, fingers into her vagina.

She began pushing and lifting her hips.

"Oh, oh, mmm, oh, oh," she moaned rhythmically.

Suddenly, her back arched up, she took in a quick breath, and when she let it out, she cried, "Fuuuuck!" and her legs began to tremble and jerk as she came.

Her orgasm lasted a long time, and even as I moved up to kiss her, I could feel her legs continue to jerk and spasm.

Afterwards, we lay next to each other, kissing, caressing, fondling our breasts.

"I did not expect this!" I said, brushing Kathy's hair out of her face.

"Me either!" Kathy said. "When I came over this morning, I was expecting... well, something else."

"I'm glad this happened, though," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Me too," Kathy said. "So... you and Kai..."

I laughed. "It was supposed to be Kai and Kayla, but I guess she had a school thing."

"Ah," Kathy said. "But Kai was still good?"

"Oh fuck yeah," I said, then realized that it might be inappropriate for me to talk about sex with my lover's mother. "Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't say anything?"

"Actually, it's fine," Kathy said. "Kai's a wonderful lover. What do you think of his cock? Big, huh?"

Suddenly, the conversation had taken a strange turn. How would she know what he was like as a lover? Had Kayla been that graphic in sharing details?

It was like Kathy sensed my uncertainty. She placed a hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"I'm going to tell you something, something very personal," she said.

"What could be more personal than you being okay with your son and daughter fucking each other?" I said.

"Only one thing I can think of," Kathy said, smiling slyly.

My eyes widened.

"You're fucking kidding me!" I said, sitting up.

Kathy sat up as well. "When I discovered my kids were intimate, I expected myself to be outraged or at least angry. I was neither. In fact, I watched them make love and got so turned on myself that I ended up joining them."

I have to admit, the thought of Kathy's body, intertwined with Kai and Kayla, was actually hot - especially since I'd made love to all of them.

"Shit, Kathy!" I said. "I don't know why I'm saying this, but that is super hot, thinking of the three of you together."

"I'm glad you think so," a male voice said.

I was facing away from the door, so I turned my head to see Kai standing in the doorway, wearing no clothes, and his totally erect cock sticking straight out from his body.

"How long have you been watching?" I said, staring at his huge dick.

"Long enough for this to happen," he said, gesturing to his stiff member.

"Come here, honey," Kathy said, reaching out her hand. "Let me help you with that," Kathy said, moving down and putting her legs over the edge of the bed.

I was about to see a mother be sexually intimate with her son. My mind was reeling.

Kai stepped over in front of his mother. I sat cross-legged, my jaw hanging open.

"Bring that massive dick over to your mom," Kathy said, reaching out and grasping Kai's dick in her hands.

"Suck on my cock, Mom," Kai said, pulling her hair to one side. "It's been too long since you've had you mouth on me."

Kathy looked up lovingly into Kai's eyes. "It's been too long for me too. I'm getting wet thinking about blowing you."

She leaned over slightly and kissed the head of his dick. Opening her mouth, she flicked out her tongue and licked the head, and then down his shaft. Licking back up, she placed her mouth over Kai's cock and leaned in, taking it all the way down to the base of his shaft.

"Oh shit, Mom!" Kai said. "Fucking shit that feels good!"

Kathy must have had a lot of practice on Kai's dick because she easily sucked in his entire shaft, pulling back while twisting her fingers and pushing down. Pretty soon Kai was mouth fucking his mother.

"Want a taste?" Kathy said, coming off Kai's dick.

I was a little dumbfounded, and not a little turned on. I joined Kathy at the end of the bed and together we sucked and licked and kissed Kai's member.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," I said to Kathy, coming off Kai's cock. "I want to see you fuck your son!"

"Oooh, my pussy is so wet right now, Kai," Kathy said, scooting back on the bed and laying on her back, legs open wide. "Come to Mama and fuck me!"

"Shit!" I said involuntarily.

Kai glanced at me, and then climbed up on the bed. He placed himself between Kathy's legs and moved up. Kathy grasped his dick and positioned it at her pussy lips. They kissed, tongues exchanging mouths, as Kathy rubbed Kai's cock in her juices.

Kai lifted up, and I watched him gently push open her lips and slide into her, little by little, until his entire dick was buried in his mother's pussy.

"Fuck me, Kai!" Kathy said. "Fuck my pussy with your huge dick!"

I began rubbing my clit furiously. This was such an incredible sight!

Kai began pulling out and pushing back into Kathy's cunt. With every thrust she moaned, getting louder as he moved faster. She reached up and held his ass, helping him to go deeper still, moving her hips to match his strokes.

"You're going to make me cum!" Kathy said. "I want you to cum with me, Kai," she said, breathing hard. "Fucking come in your mother's pussy!"

Kai sped up and moments later growled and grunted as he began to shoot off his load into Kathy.

"Shit! Here I cum!" Kathy called out, arching her back, sending Kai's dick even deeper inside her.

The two jerked and cried out in simultaneous orgasms as pleasure whipped through their bodies.

I followed with my own orgasm shortly thereafter, crying out as the three of us came and came.

After Kai was done shooting a bunch of loads into Kathy, he slid off, his dick shiny with Kathy's juices as it slipped out of her pussy. He got up on his knees.

I leaned over and cleaned off his dick, tasting the cum oozing from the tip of his cock.

"You're going to make me hard again," Kai said.

"I hope so!" I said.

After finishing off Kai, I crawled between Kathy's legs and lapped up the semen dribbling from her pussy.

We made love again shortly thereafter. Kai fucked me from behind while I ate out Kathy, and then Kai shot another load into his mother as I licked her clit, squeezed her nipples, and kissed her deeply. My mouth was in hers as her son came deep inside her. It was almost like I was sharing in her pleasure as she was fucked by her son.

Later, we showered together and after getting dressed, shared a breakfast Kai and Kathy worked up together.

"So, Ellie," Kathy said as we ate. "Guess you are now totally a part of our strange family!"

"Not strange at all," I said. "Fucking wonderful!"

12