Ch. 05: Lessons to Learn

Story Info
Tarun's first of many nights with Radha.
4.3k words
3.75
1.3k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last few weeks, since I first saw Pooja nude we had sex almost every weekend. It became something like a routine for us every weekend. There are certain boundaries we drew to make it work between us. Like I am still a third person and must respect their privacy. I will only have sex when invited by both of them.

There are many moments when I enjoyed my time with them. One such thing was when we were having sex, Pooja gave a simultaneous blowjob to me and Ashwin. That was the first time Pooja touched my cock and my first blowjob from a girl as well. There is something different about a girl giving me a blowjob. It is still a good memory.

Most of the time it is me either dry humping Ashwin or watching Pooja and Ahswin fucking each other. There is not much action between me and Pooja. But I still love to be with them.

One day, Pooja decided to have butt sex. She is anal virgin. Up until then Ashwin inserted his cock in her pussy and we had a threesome. Or just me and Ashwin dry humped each other. Pooja decided she wanted to join the fun and have a cock in her asshole.

I applied vaseline on her asshole and smeared some vaseline on Ashwin's cock. I sat on the chair beside the bed and started enjoying the view. She spread her butt cheeks and asked Ashwin to put his cock in. He held her hips with one hand and with the other hand he guided his cock in her asshole. She screamed in pain.

Ashwin tried consoling her. At first he was slow and steady on her asshole. But, he then increased the pace and by the end of the session he was humping with full pace. Pooja reached and held my cock and started stroking my cock. Pleasure started to build in my balls and cock. All three of us finished with satisfaction and laid on bed. Ashwin is in between me and Pooja.

"Wow, I loved it. We should do this more often." exclaimed Ashwin.

"True. That was great." said Pooja.

"Why not! We will do it again next time." I added.

"When are you going to Hyderabad then?" Pooja asked me, shifting the topic.

I am going to get married soon. There are only two weeks left. Ever since I came to Bangalore, I have been dying to meet Radha who I only saw two times before. We always talked on the phone. Mostly audio calls and sometimes video calls too.

She is a beautiful woman who is 5'7" in height and fair complexion. Although she is not the first woman I am going to have sex I am actually excited to spend my first night with her.

"This friday." I replied to Pooja's question.

"Great, come here on Thursday evening. We will spend the night together before you go back." Pooja said.

"Okay," I confirmed as I liked the idea.

Around Thursday evening I went to their home. As soon as Pooja opened the door, she gave a quick kiss on my lips. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and grey leggings. Her camel toe is visible from which I figured she is not wearing any panties. I went in and saw Ashwin was not there. Pooja said he was working a night shift.

Over the period we had sex, I never was alone with Pooja. We never shared any intimate moments. Pooja took me to the dining table. We had dinner and settled down on couches opposite to each other. We talked a lot about how everything changes after marriage, what a woman likes and some other tips on keeping my wife happy like shopping, dining and spending some quality time together. Our talking turned towards sex. It is becoming steamy.

"Now, for the most important part. Sex." Pooja said taking the conversation a new turn.

"What about it? I have experience and I guess I am keeping you satisfied." I said.

"Not really, no." She said, "Not every woman is the same. Each woman has her own preferences. You need to find Radha's."

Pooja stood up and in a quick go, she took off her shirt. She was not wearing any bra either. Her boobs are now hanging freely from her chest and my penis is twitching in my pants. She came towards me and sat on my lap facing me. I took her boob in my hand and pressed it. She held my hand.

"What I am trying to say is, not every woman has the same sexual preferences. But almost every woman loves this kind of tendency. Don't go straight to the nipples. Tease them by playing around them." she said.

"Okay." I responded, holding her boobs and pressing them gently.

"Now touch and pinch my nipples gently." she asked.

I started pinching them. While playing with them and fondling her breasts, she is looking into my eyes. Her dark blue eyes had magic that will make you fall in love.

"Take them into your mouth. Bite them gently and suck on them."

I followed her every word. I am enjoying the sensation of her boobs. Few minutes later she stopped me and took me to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and asked me to kneel down.

"The most important thing about pussy is to respect it. You should ask and know how she likes it, or simply try various things and let her choose her preference." she said while removing her leggings.

She is not wearing panties as I anticipated. Her pussy cleanly shaved. I was shocked to see that. It looked stunning. She spread her legs and asked me to go in between them. I sat on the floor on my knees and moved my face closer to her pussy. She is smelling great. The mix of floral scent and pussy odour. She laid back and raised her legs and rested on the edge of the bed spreading her pussy completely for me. I took it in my mouth.

"Take my clit in your mouth. Put your finger inside my pussy and move it in and out." she said. I followed her.

"Go in about an inch or two and find the upper wall inside my pussy. It is called g-spot. That is the major erogenous zone for a woman."

That sentence alone had too much sexy sound, that my cock twitched. I felt inside her pussy and started massaging it with the tip of my fore finger. I even bite her clitoris with my teeth gently. She started arching her back and started to moan and breathe heavily.

She kept screaming "Faster!" over and over, I made it as fast as I could. Her pussy is all wet and sloppy now.

"Two fingers." she said, breathing heavily. I increased my pace and inserted two fingers in her pussy. She went crazy on the bed twisting and turning.

"I am about to cum. Faster." she said. Her dirty talk is making me go faster on her.

Pooja arched her back and took a gasp before letting it all out. She squirted cum all over my face and shirt. It started to stink. Pooja stayed in bed relaxed for a moment and then got up and kissed me.

"Remember. This is how I like it. You must find out how Radha likes it and give her the ultimate pleasure." she said.

"Thank you." I said while leaning over to kiss her.

We kissed there and then I sat on the edge of the bed. She asked me to lay back completely straight on the bed. I laid back. She came on top of me, took my shirt off and started kissing me on the lips. We kissed for a good minute.

She moved to my nipples. She kissed and licked on them and moved to my navel. She licked around my navel and moved into the centre. Then she moved to my crotch area and lifted both my legs at the same time and adjusted herself between them. I spread my legs on either side of her.

"Is Ashwin okay with this?" I asked. I totally forgot he is not here and I am fucking his wife.

"Whose idea do you think it is to teach you about women?" she winked at me. Damn that wink.

She opened the top button, unzipped and took off my pants. I am wearing underwear. She kissed my cock on top of it and took that off. The tip of my cock was wet with the precum from all the foreplay we had. She took the tip of my cock in her mouth and licked around it. She rolled her tongue and sucked gently on it.

Then she licked from the base and took my balls in her mouth. That was a great sensation. She licked from base to top. I always saw these moves in porn movies. Never thought it would be this sensual. She took my cock in her mouth and started to go up and down. In a few minutes I ejaculated a huge load of cum. She took all of it.

She came by my side and laid down. I went on top of her. She showed me some parts of her body which she likes to be licked. And some possible places for other women. She called them erogenous zones. I followed every place. I started by kissing her lips. Then I went to her cheeks and then to her earlobes.

I went to kiss her on her chest and then her boobs. I did the same to her boobs as I did earlier, played with her nipples and bit them gently. I took it down to her navel. I licked around and in the centre of her navel. Then I moved down to her pussy. She stopped me and asked me to insert my cock in her pussy. I gently inserted my cock. It went in her wet pussy easily. I started humping her.

"Slow, always start slow." she said.

I started humping slowly. With my every move she is breathing heavily. I am now humping her at a steady pace. My sensations are building in my testicles.

"Faster." she said. I increased my pace. Her moanings became louder and faster.

"Faster. Deeper." she is saying with heavy breaths.

I went faster and faster increasing my speed with every hump. She reached orgasm in no time. She clenched her fists and curled her toes. Her eyes rolled and she was gasping while she squirted all over my cock and crotch. I did not stop and continued till I cummed. I let my cock stay in her pussy afterward and leaned forward and kissed her.

"Thank you. It's been so long since I had such good orgasm. With Ashwin, I am just satisfied." she said.

"Thanks for teaching me." I replied.

"I hope now you understand. I hope you will keep Radha satisfied." she said.

We got up and cleaned ourselves. Pooja had a kinky idea. She wanted to video call Ashwin while we were nude. She took her mobile and called ashwin. Before he picked up, Pooja knelt down on the floor and held my cock and extended her tongue tip to reach my cock head. Ashwin answered the call and saw her in the pose and whistled.

"Wow, you guys are really having fun." Ashwin said.

"A lot. Today, your friend became a man." Pooja said jokingly.

"He is already a man, just needed to brush up his skills." Ashwin replied.

Pooja then faced the mobile towards me and Ashwin continued, "Hi man, had fun?"

"Yeah, hope we are not disturbing you. Is there anyone around you?" I asked him.

"No, I am alone in my cabin. How were the lessons?" Ashwin asked curiously.

"Great man. Pooja is a great teacher. You on the other hand are a real well wisher." I said.

"No problem man, anything for you." he said.

Meanwhile Pooja handed me her phone and went to dress up. Ashwin continued, "Listen I will meet you tomorrow at the railway station. Pooja and I will be there 2 days before the wedding. I just booked the tickets."

"Great! Just reach Hyderabad and call me. I will arrange your stay." I said and hung up the phone.

***

It has been more than 2 weeks since I came to Hyderabad. For the first time I knew arranging a wedding is not that easy. Although I have parents and my sister. We four worked round the clock shopping and doing other stuff. Luckily 4 days before the wedding my relatives arrived and they started helping us arrange everything. On such a day, my family and Radha's family had to go shopping for clothes. I saw Radha again after about 6 months. I don't know if it is Radha or me not having sex for 2 weeks, Radha looked so hot in the Punjabi dress she was wearing.

I got excited to see her. Our parents went shopping but we kept talking about many things while sitting in the waiting area. Though we called each other everyday, talking in person made me shy. She knew Pooja and Ashwin from our conversations and once they talked to her when all three of us went to a movie.

Radha has big eyes with black pupils and black kajal under her eyes. She looked more beautiful than ever. In fact, the first time I saw her, I knew she was the one. I don't know why but I just knew. We understood each other well and had some common interests like music. We both are fans of classic music, we both like watching comedy movies and some hollywood rom-coms. We even like the same food. Pizza and Biryani. Who will not. We finished shopping and went home.

On my wedding day, Pooja was busy with some work. Ashwin, me and my sister were sitting in the groom's room. Pooja entered and asked my sister Kirthi to go see my mother as she was looking for her. My sister then went out.

Ashwin turned to me and said, "You look handsome in this attire".

I was wearing a silk dhoti and nothing on top. My dhoti is also a little trans opaque. One can see anything under it. I was wearing a black underwear.

Yes, black one, of all the colours, a black one!

"Thanks man," I said.

"Look, a few minutes ago, Pooja and I went to Radha's room to see the bride." He said.

"Really! I thought I would introduce you. But, I am not supposed to see her." I said.

"It's okay, your sister Kirthi took us to introduce us." said Ashwin. "But, that is not important. What is important is that she is absolutely beautiful. You are a lucky man. I wonder what she looks like nude. Ah! Her eyes are so beautiful."

Normally, when someone says that about my wife, I get angry. But when Ashwin said that, I felt happy. Over the last few months, I fell in love with Pooja and Ashwin. They are like a family to me. I really felt that Ashwin had the authority to say that. So does Pooja.

"Hey, she is a lucky girl to have a husband Tarun!" said Pooja playfully. "And stop right there, husband. When did you find interest in women?"

"Someone is jealous!" Ashwin said. I blushed and felt happy that they liked her.

"Thank you guys, I am happy that you like her." I replied.

"So...." Pooja took a pause.

"So?" I asked.

"Did you think of anything about her to know about our little secret? Will you tell her, or have you told already?" Pooja said.

"Or better ask her to join us in our little happy group." Ashwin added to Pooja.

That moment sent me spiralling down the stairs of thoughts. Those thoughts never struck my mind. I never really thought about having group sex, but it happened. Now that I am getting married, I should stick with Radha and be faithful to her. On the other hand there is a bond developing between me, Pooja and Ashwin. I really like the idea of Radha joining us. But, I really don't know how she would react. Moreover I started having hard-on inside my underwear. Pooja noticed and passed a comment to it.

"Someone is horny."

"Hey, keep off your thoughts. There are close to 500 people outside and you don't want any embarrassment." Ashwin said.

He is right. I have to stop it. It took another 2 hours for me to get called on to the altar. I settled down and started the rituals following the orders of the priest. Few minutes later two kids held up a curtain in front of me. Normally the bride would arrive on the other side of the curtain carried out by her maternal uncles.

After a few rituals, it was time for the curtain to fall. There I saw Radha in the wedding saree sitting on the opposite side of me. She was feeling shy and kept her head bowed down. When I saw her, my heart filled with love.

Radha is wearing a red saree, with dark red bangles and a green blouse. She was decorated and a moderate amount of makeup complimented her beauty. She looked stunning. I wanted for the moment to freeze so that I could see her beauty for eternity.

"You can see her later as much as you want. Take this." Priest said, handing me a tumbler of water for rituals.

Everyone laughed at the priest's joke. I got embarrassed. But, Radha chuckled too while lifting her head up to see me. Her eyes in the bridal makeup looked gorgeous. When my eyes met those eyes, I was lost in her look. After all the rituals, we retired to the groom's room.

The very next day was the day I have been waiting for so long. My first night. I have been waiting for this for so long. I am dying to see Radha in her birthday suit. I cannot control my urges anymore. It was in the evening when we reached Radha's home.

There were some arrangements for rituals. It took 2 hours to finish all of them. I was asked to wait inside a bedroom. When I went in I noticed it was decorated beautifully. There were blue and white helium balloons on one wall of the room arranged in heart shape. A bed in front of it and table beside the bed.

The table is filled with a variety of fruits and sweets. The bed is decorated with rose petals and jasmine flowers which have a sweet aroma. Pillows are decorated with flower petals too. I settled down on the edge of the bed.

Just when I was getting comfortable on the bed, the doors opened and Radha was brought in by her mother and some other women. I forgot who they were. She is looking dazzling. Radha was wearing a white saree with a red blouse. Her anklets were sounding as she walked in rhythm.

She was wearing gold bangles and the mangalsutra I tied earlier. Her earrings or jhumkas were dancing with her movements. She had jasmine flowers on her head. There is also a golden waistband around her waist. Her belly was so fair and flat that it gave me chills. Wholly she looked breathtaking.

Her parents left the room and we were alone in the room. I locked it from inside and went near her. She was shy and kept looking at her feet while she noticed me and handed me the milk glass she was holding. I took a sip of it and handed it back to her. She took a sip as well. That was the symbol of sharing.

"You look beautiful." I said.

"Thanks." she said back.

"So, sit down, we need to talk." I said.

No, I am not saying anything about my sexcapades. Just wanted to break some ice. She settled down on the edge of the bed. She is still looking at her feet. I want to make her feel comfortable.

"Look, there is no urgency now. If you only feel comfortable I will move forward. But, if you don't want to, do let me know. We can wait." I said.

She took a pause and said, "I waited for this moment." I took it as a yes.

"Great, me too. We never discussed this moment before. I think it is time. I want you to relax." I said. She looked at me from the corner of her eye. Her kajal filled eyes shot me like bullets.

"You have beautiful eyes." I said.

"You told me this before. Like a thousand times." she said. She is getting a little comfortable now.

I chuckled at her words. "I know, but today is something different."

"I know. My heart is racing." she said.

"So is mine." I said while putting my arm around her shoulder.

I pulled her towards me. She turned her head and leaned forward to kiss me. I leaned and kissed her. I was touching her for the first time and that kiss was my first expression of love towards her. Her soft lips touched mine and I had chills. She parted her lips and I inserted my tongue in and felt her tongue. She is sucking on my lower lip and I was on her upper lip. My left hand reached for her thigh and I caressed her thigh over the saree. She put her hand on my tummy and with her other hand she reached my left hip and held me tight.

I parted and the first cloth I took off of her was her pallu. I pressed gently on her left boob over her blouse. She let out a light moan. I unhooked her blouse and she took it off herself. She was wearing a pink padded bra. Her cleavage appealed to me. I ran my hands over her cleavage. Reached the back of her bra and unclasped her bra. She took her bra off as well. Her 34B boobs are now out free in the open. She has milky white boobs with dark brown nipples. Her nipples were tiny, petite and erect. I pressed her boobs holding around her nipples. She held her and above mine. With my other hand I kept caressing her thigh

I can notice Radha's breathing is becoming intense. I took my mouth down to her boobs and planted a kiss on her right nipple. She shivered at my kiss. I then pinched her left nipple and took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. Radha held my head and pressed my head to her boob. I went faster on it like a hungry dog. I bit her nipple and she moaned louder.

12