Ch. 05: Lessons to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my shirt and in the meantime, she removed her waistband and her saree. She is nude above the waist. I pushed her back on the bed and straightened her and went down on her tummy. With my hands I reached for her boobs and started playing with them while I was licking her navel. She is breathing heavily and moaning. I went down and untied her petticoat. She raised her hips for me to remove it. She was wearing matching pink coloured panties which had a wet stain. I took a whiff there and then removed it too. Her pussy was clean shaved and smelled wonderful. Her odour is making me go crazy. I could not wait any longer, I took her clit in my mouth and started rubbing around it with my finger.

Radha is going crazy on the bed. She is completely nude and her body temperature is rising. So is mine. I left her and took off all my clothes. My cock is solid hard and aching to go into her pussy. I positioned myself and inserted my cock in her pussy. All at one go. She shouted like hell and held my back clawing with her nails. Blood started to drip from her pussy. I noticed and stopped for a moment for her to take the pain. She said ok under her breath. I took it out and went in again. She did the same. Slowly her pains are turning into pleasure. I kept humping until she orgasmed. It wasn't long enough. I still had the strength in my cock and I continued to fuck her. I came too in her pussy.

I later fell back on the bed and she rolled to her left facing me. She rested her head on my shoulder and put her hand on my chest. I could see her happy face when she looked into my eyes. She is so happy and her face is filled with joy. I could sense her happiness as I felt almost the same. I had sex so many times in my life with Pooja and Ashwin. But, Radha has something special in her which makes me feel like I have authority. I have long waited for this day and now it is finally fulfilled, I feel happy. But, I am desiring for more. It is like once a tiger tasted some blood, it is now blood thirsty.

"Did you like it?" I asked her. "Was it painful?"

"A little bit painful in the beginning. But it gave me ultimate pleasure." she replied.

"Did you like it?" I asked again out of curiosity.

"Yes, wonderful." she said. "I have seen so many porn films. My friends and I usually watch porn. I like it. I have always waited for this day."

"What is your favourite part?" I asked.

"When you licked my pussy." she replied.

That word from her mouth was delightful for my ears. There is something sexy in a woman when she talks dirty. That night we had another round before we were tired and went to bed. We slept nude, but when I woke up the following morning, she was dressed in a t-shirt and night pants. I was still nude under the bed sheet.

To be continued...!

12