Ch. 05: Letting it all Hang Out!

Story Info
A chance encounter may spell disaster for Dave.
3.9k words
3.86
3.9k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy Shit my ass was sore from my weekend of fun with Audrey! I had a few things going for me though, I was lucky enough to find myself in the field and not behind a desk for the next couple days. Although standing for hours on end was forgiving in a sense sparing my tanned ass from an all-day session with the office chair. It was possibly just as rough given I had to wear jeans with no underwear. The jeans denim material was not the softest on my freshly shaved genitals. Additionally, losing my underwear also meant my raw ass was getting abused even more without the pleasure. The end of the day did have its perks though, as odd as it would sound but the soft material of the skirt was a welcome reprieve. The remainder of the week was vanilla in comparison to Monday. Audrey had warned me during our learning the rules session that our midweek sex sessions would never be too kinky and would be referred to it as tide me over sex. From the onset each morning, she had my garment bag waiting for me with my drive home clothes in it. I was hesitant to follow the rules that Audrey had established and fought to conform to what the garment bag meant. However, both of us knew that in the end Audrey would win and I would have to comply.

I developed my daily ritual by going to work clothed in my work wear which I would soon start referring to as my daily mask. Then I would stay behind at the end of the day to change into my driving home outfit which consists of a black skirt and a t-shirt. By Thursday everything had become muscle memory and my routine had evolved making it just another everyday task like grabbing a coffee in the morning. If I was being absolutely honest, by mid-week I had really started to look forward to undressing at the end of the day and getting into my skirt for the drive home,

As I began Friday the progression of the day would bring new challenges and surprises as I returned to the office. My butt was not as sore by then and I was able to sit down for longer periods although, I still found that about once an hour I had to stand up and walk around. I was hoping no one would notice my active nature or if they did it would be chalked up to being in the field most of the week. Just after lunch I did my hourly stand up and stretch. Amy noticed and walked over to ask if I was ok, I assured I was fine. She walked away with a skeptical look on her face and I sat back down. I had been nervous about what Amy had seen the other day and what her take away was from our encounter in the parking lot. Did she believe my weak story that the skirt was something for my wife? Did she even get a good look at what I had on my lap? Had she talked to Audrey about it since she was involved in keeping the kids out of the house when Audrey set my new set of rules? All good questions with no apparent answers.

5 o'clock showed up and most of the office staff left like rats fleeing from a sinking ship. I however milled around a bit waiting for a smaller possible audience since I really did not like changing at the loading dock area nearby. I noticed that Amy was not quick to leave either.

"Oh, shit she knows?"

I thought to myself in a panic. My face flushed as I tried to devise a plan for changing. I knew I would be doing it in the car, but I was not sure how or were.

"She's waiting to catch me again!"

The thoughts of conspiracy crept into my mind as I waited. Amy walked over as I was mentally tormenting myself. She stopped and asked if I had any plans with Audrey this weekend. I told her that we were just going to hang around the house with the kids because we had a trip coming up later in the month. Amy smiled as I told her our plans and commented that if we were going to be around, she might stop by to see Audrey. From there she headed out for the evening. As she walked out, I was convinced that she knew something, but I began to breathe a sigh of relief since I was now able to get myself ready for the drive home.

It was about 20 minutes after 5 pm when I began to shut my workstation down and pack up my stuff to take home. It was Friday however, and I was not in a big hurry at this point because I knew I would hit traffic if I left to early. I still needed to figure out how I was going to change without going to the same place as last time.

As I got to the car, I decided that I would try to do it while I was driving since it would be a quick change especially if I took my shoes and belt off before I started driving. As I settled into the driver's seat, I grabbed the garment bag and brought it up front to unzip it. I looked around to see if anyone was around, I did not want another Amy window tapping situation. The coast was clear, so I unzipped the garment bag and as I did, I was shocked. Audrey had replaced my black skirt which I had worn all week with a burgundy mini skirt.

"What the fuck!"

I gasped as I pulled it off the hanger. It was going to be extremely difficult to put the skirt on while driving. Panic begins to set in as now I'm faced with a conundrum, change in the rest room in the office or accept my consequences?

"DING!"

"Fucking text messages!"

Audrey: "how's your skirt?"

Grrrrrr! I gritted my teeth in frustration.

Dave: "it's burgundy!"

Audrey: "yep and still I have no pics to see how it looks on that ass of yours?"

Dave: "here you go!"

I sent a photo of the mini sitting on my lap.

Audrey: "so I take it you have opted for consequences then?"

Audrey: "the consequences will last all weekend unless I see that mini on your cute little ass in the next 5 minutes!"

"Fuck!!"

More panic started to set in as I knew Amy was going to stop by and I knew Audrey might try to use that against me.

Dave: "I will send pics in a minute."

Audrey: "good slut!"

I put the mini back in the garment bag and headed back into the office. As I walked through the front door and headed to the upstairs restroom, I tried to figure out how I was going to pull her request off without compromising myself. I walked into the very last stall and hung up the bag. I pulled the mini off the hanger and slipped it over my pants. I untucked my dress shirt and pulled the mini up over my stomach up to the middle of my chest. Then dropped my shirt back down and although it did not hide it that well, it definitely masked it some. I hurried back to the car so I could make my 5-minute deadline. As I grabbed the door handle to the car, I heard that dreaded sound.

"DING!"

"Fuck!"

I said aloud to anyone in earshot of me. I unlocked the door and got into the car. As I sat down, I checked my phone to see the text.

Audrey: "Well slut, that's Jinga!"

I sunk into the car seat and removed my pants. As I pulled them down my cock popped out of my jeans rock hard and excited about being in the burgundy mini. I pulled it down from under my shirt then took a photo and sent it to Audrey. A few seconds later the infamous sound rang out again.

"DING!"

Audrey: "I don't think the skirt is going to work? There is not enough cock visible! Where is the tent pole?"

Dave: "Well...

I shrugged my shoulders as I read the text. Then pulled the mini a little higher and snapped another pic to send to Audrey. I pulled the bottom of the dress up enough to expose my balls and lower section of my shaft in the photo. "I hope she is happier with this one," I thought to myself as I pressed send on the phone. A few seconds later I received a smiling emoji back followed by the words consequences still stand!

I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot; I had mixed feelings about what was going to happen when I got home but regardless, I was going to have to face the music so to speak. I drove home with a perpetual hard on hiking up the center of the mini. All week I had worn a much looser and longer skirt which I had begun to enjoy a lot. The black skirt as I labeled it as was an A-frame skirt with pockets. It reminded me of a 50s sock hop skirt and was easy to hide an erection or make the skirt appear to be shorts to anyone not paying close attention. The burgundy mini was far less forgiving. Most of my commute was backroads and city streets but toward the end of my commute there was a portion that required me to get on the freeway. That is when I found out how unforgiving the mini was for me. Traffic was heavier than normal and as I neared my exit, I found out why. There was a bad accident a few miles ahead that forced traffic to back up to a snail's pace. Two of the four lanes were closed and of course no one was willing to let anyone else to merge in front of them.

At first, I really did not think anything of it until I got honked at by a truck driver who could see pretty clearly down in my car from the sunroof. The honk was followed by him rolling down his window to toss a couple cat calls my direction.

"Hey baby! let's see that dick!"

I sank in my seat mortified, hid my eyes, and pretended to be deaf all the while hoping the traffic would speed up. I wanted to get away from him as soon as I could, but we were all doing about 15mph in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Seeing no chance to get away from him, I resolved to rolling up my window and tries to close the cover to the sunroof. It was just my luck though as I pulled the cover shut it jammed and would not unjam no matter how hard I pulled on the handle.

"Awe baby! Don't be so mean!"

"I got a big one for you to try!"

He yelled again following it up with a couple obscene gestures that I could barely make out in the side mirror as I moved ahead of him in my lane. I went from feeling horny and carefree in my little mini to nothing more than an object. I could not figure out if I was more embarrassed or appalled by the focus that truck driver was bringing me. I tried to be as invisible as possible hoping that I would not encounter any one I knew. I saw my exit coming up and I made it a point to stay ahead of the truck driver which in hindsight was probably not the smartest decision. I changed lanes to make it to my exit there were a few cars between us now and I figured the coast was clear. Boy, was I wrong as I got to the far-right lane to get off the freeway. Then traffic came to a screeching halt as more drivers tried to merge into the lane. I stopped paying attention to where the trucker was and focused on getting off the freeway. That is when he pulled up beside me rolled down his passenger window and began yelling at me trying to get me to show him my cock.

"I'm really a good guy!"

"Just show me a little dick!"

"Stop teasing me with that cock hiding under that burgundy skirt."

I continued to look at the steering wheel wishing I could portray a lack of understanding English without making any contact with him. It was something that a lot of women had successfully done to me when I was younger trying to pursue them for a drink. The exit could not get to me fast enough. He continued to try and get my attention by honking and bringing more attention to me.

"I love some boipussy!"

"Lose the skirt and let's play."

He was unrelenting in his attempts to get my attention. During the hoots and hollers I looked over to see what he was doing. As I glanced up, I caught a clear shot of his bare leg and the tip of his cock through the small passenger door window. Not realizing what I was witness to I quickly looked away then did a double take to verify I truly saw his cock. Then with confirmation of that I spun my head back to the steering when and waited for my exit lane to finally open. A few moments later as the comments died off the lane opened, and I wasted no time getting off the freeway. I got to the bottom of the ramp and breathed a sigh of relief as I waited for the light to turn. The truck driver's reaction to my appearance astonished me, he had only seen at best, my mini skirt with my hard on pushing up the material. I had not provoked him at all and yet he continued as though he was going to get some action from me if he tried hard enough, and maybe it had worked for him before. Headed home now, I turned the corner and wondered if he had any success with his approach.

Finally, I turned the corner on to my block and noticed that the cul-de-sac was full of cars. Sam my neighbor was notorious for throwing huge parties at his house. He never seemed to need a reason and did it nearly every weekend he was home. This weekend was no exception there were about 12 cars lining both sides of the street. There were several people standing in front of Sam's house and more making their way up the block from their cars.

"Great, another late-night party!"

I said aloud with a heavily sarcastic undertone. I pulled up to the house ready to leave my freeway experience behind me. As I pressed the button on the garage door opener expecting to pull into the garage nothing happened. I looked at the opener puzzled as to why it was not opening. The light was flashing each time I pressed it but nothing. I called Audrey to ask her about it. No answer. Panic began to set in as I pressed the opener again and nothing.

"Fuck!"

My mind started reeling on how I was going to get inside with my skirt in-tacked? I did not need to compound any consequences I had coming my way already and getting my pants back on in the car was going to be a bitch. I debated trying to put back on my pants but that would incur consequences for sure if I was successful. To top it all off now I had to deal with Sam's party guests. As I thought about the situation more, I convinced myself that this had to be Audrey's doing.

"Fucking Consequences!"

I decided that I had debated it long enough and there was no way out of it. I was just going to have to take my chances. My best chance was to wait a couple more minutes until the bulk of Sam's guests were inside then make a run for the front door. There were only three people outside when I decided to get out of the car. I had been sitting in the driveway for about 10 minutes at that point. I was sure that Audrey was watching me through the front window laughing her ass off while I mustered my courage. I swung the car door open, dropped a bare leg out, and prayed I would not be seen. I stood up, took stock of my surroundings, and quickly pulled my dress down. Then out of habit I bent over to collect my clothes forgetting I was in a short mini. The dress rode up my leg and my balls dropped out of the bottom of it exposing them and my lower buttocks to the rest of the neighborhood. The fresh air teasing my nudity and letting me know what I was sharing with the world. I stood up quickly, embarrassed, and closed the door only to hear from the distance the familiar voice of my neighbor Sam.

"Hi Dave."

"You, ok?"

I walked toward the front door in silence acting as though I did not hear him and hoping I could explain my way out of it as though Sam was seeing things, possibly caused from drinking too much too early in the day.

"What's with your get up?"

I remained silent and focused on the front door knowing full well he was referring to my burgundy skirt that might as well of been a flashing neon sign. My head fell low and I reached for the handle of the door only to find it was locked. What are a few more seconds, I thought to myself. I expected it would take no less than thirty minutes before most of the neighbors knew what Sam had seen.

I stepped through the door to the laughter of Audrey who had been watching everything unfold.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!"

I responded sarcastically.

"First I was propositioned then identified as the guy who's going through the change by Sam!"

"Fucking excellent!"

You could have drowned in the sarcasm I was filling the room with. Audrey continued to laugh only calming long enough to blurt out that she never expected I would go through with it. After a little more laughter from her she calmed down and started asking me about my adventure.

"Do you like your new Friday skirt?"

I dropped my pants and shoes on the floor and shook my head in embarrassment. Secretly I liked wearing both skirts, but I was not ready to share that little morsel with her yet.

"Well, do you?"

She asked again trying to change my focus.

"Yes, but it rides up a bit."

I responded, then followed up with,

"I prefer the black skirt though since it is easier to conceal."

I elaborated on how it was easily turned into something resembling shorts.

"Yeah, I think the entire neighborhood saw it ride up on you!"

"Well take that one off and I will send it back."

She told me as she scooped up my pants and took them to the laundry. She came back as I was folding up the mini completely bottomless.

"I see you are keeping yourself shaved."

"Good boy!"

I stayed standing there as she took the mini and put it in the return shipping package. Audrey looked over at me as I was about to go get changed.

"Stay there!"

She instructed. I complied but began to get nervous since I was not sure where the kids were, and I did not really want them to see me in my current state.

"Don't worry the kids are at my dad's this weekend."

She told me before I could ask.

"Now loose the rest of your work mask!"

I took off my shirt as she grabbed my keys and headed to the garage. Again, she reminded me to stay where I was and wait for her to come back. I folded my clothes and held them in front of me as I waited for her return. It seemed to be taking forever for her to return, my forearms were feeling the fatigue from being extended out like a shelf in front of me holding my clothes for her collection. I was standing completely naked with no additional thoughts about the truck driver saga or the Sam situation. Just free of any clothed societal restrictions thinking about how I wished we lived in a more rural area so I could freely walk around however I felt the mood suited me at the time. Audrey had not returned yet and I began to wonder if she had decided to go to the store or something.

The house was a place where we had created a space where time did not exist, there were only three clocks in the house and none of them were within my vision. We joked a lot about how our house was the land that time forgot. Although I did not know how long Audrey had been gone, I knew it was longer than it took to grab something from the car or move it into the garage. My mind began to run through a multitude of scenarios as I tried to distract it from the burning in my firearms. I pushed through the burn a little longer until I heard the car pull into the garage followed by the opening and closing of doors and the appearance of Audrey again. Before I could ask what happened she blurted out,

"Montana and his wife won't shut up!"

Montana was how we referee to our neighbor Sam. He and his wife Rene had moved from Montana to our neighborhood and when they did, they refused to register their truck here for over a year keeping their Montana plates. This would not have been a big deal if he had not started causing drama from the moment he moved in across the street. Sam and Rene were the neighborhood's rumor mill and constantly stirred up drama for anyone they did not care for. Even though we were cordial with one another, neither of us cared for the other. Audrey and I were not big fans of their narrow-minded outlook on life and although they had never said anything to us about our lifestyle, we were both pretty sure they felt the same about us.

12