Ch. 05: Letting it all Hang Out!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They ambushed me as I was pulling your car into the garage!"

"Bla, Bla, Bla, was your husband in a dress?"

"Bla, Bla, Bla, is everything ok in your marriage?"

"Bla, Bla, Bla, what's this going to do to our property values?"

"They are so annoying!"

"I told them both to get off the sauce and stay on their side of the street."

Audrey continued to talk as she walked away with my clothes. I could not make out everything she was saying and honestly it sounded more like the parents in a peanuts cartoon talking to Charlie Brown. I stood patiently waiting for her return. I was pretty sure by the fading light of the sun that I had been home for at least an hour now and remarkably I had not moved from our small foyer area. Finally, I looked up to see Audrey walking toward me and realized that my life would never be the same again!

Was I finally going to receive my consequences?

12