Ch. 05 - My First High Tea

Story Info
My first gathering and a possibly changing dynamic at home.
4.4k words
4
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan asked me several questions regarding Pam. What did I think of her? Was she a good model? Was she somewhat submissive? I gave vague answers because I was not sure why he was asking.

"I wound up talking with her quite a bit yesterday. After the shoot, out by the pool. And last evening after the shoot with you. She has made some comments I've found intriguing," he told me.

"Really?" I responded, feigning interest, but not particularly anxious to know.

"Yes. She said the butt plug was a new experience for her and that while it was intense, she found it stimulating."

Thinking that the size of the thing would be intimidating rather than stimulating, I merely said, "Is that right?"

"Do you think she's searching for anything?"

Recalling her comment where she regretted not having boyfriends who would spank her, I almost mentioned this to Jonathan but decided against it. "I really don't know. You've talked with her more than I have."

Jonathan thought to himself for a minute and then went back to his paper. I ate my breakfast. We did not talk for a few minutes. Eventually, Jonathan got up and announced he had to go to his office for a bit. As he made his way out of the kitchen, Gabrielle called to him and spoke to him in Spanish. He answered her and then turned to me.

"Sabrina, would you help Gabrielle for a minute? Apparently, she has a bed spread and some sheets she can't fold by herself."

I glanced over at Gabrielle. "Sure. I'll be happy to."

He headed out of the room and I stood to follow Gabrielle to the laundry room.

"Oh Missy. Senior Jonathan go to his office. Are you hurt? You need anything?" she asked.

"I'll be OK."

She pulled a bed spread from the dryer and we folded it together.

"Gabrielle, are you OK? I notice you don't get many days off. When do you get time for yourself?"

"I work. That what I do."

"But everyone needs a break now and then. And how often does Jonathan pay you? You must be putting away a lot of money. Or do you send some to your family?"

Gabrielle looked sad. "No. No money. Work here so they OK."

I was puzzled, thinking she would send money home to her family since she did not seem to have any place to spend it here. She pulled a sheet out of the dryer next.

"Gabrielle, what do you mean no money? And how can you take care of your family if you aren't sending them money?"

"Oh Missy. You no worry. My family OK while I work here. Senior Jonathan have deal with man."

Now I was really lost. But since Jonathan was in his office and we had an excuse to be in the laundry room where there were no cameras, I took the opportunity to dig a little further.

"Gabrielle, what do you mean Jonathan has a deal with a man? Please tell me what's going on."

She leaned back against the dryer and sighed. "Oh Missy. You nice to me. I tell you. Senior Jonathan has deal with man. The man take me from mother and father when I young. Senior Jonathan, he know this man long time and got me here with him. Senior Jonathan pay man so he no hurt family."

I was shocked and at a loss for what to say.

Gabrielle could sense what I was thinking. She patted my arm. "Is good, Missy. Is OK. I like here and family safe. Senior Jonathan good to me most of the time and I like you. You friend. So OK."

We finished folding the laundry in silence. After that, I went back out to the kitchen and sat for a few minutes. I finished my coffee and, not having anything else to do, went up to my room and opened my laptop.

When I got into my email, there was one from Denise. The subject line was 'Make Time For Wine' The email, which was addressed to several people in addition to me, invited us all to an afternoon of wine and fun just for 'us girls.' The date was less than a week away.

Giddy with excitement, I grabbed my cell phone and called Denise. We spoke for a few minutes and I asked about the invitation.

"Yes. After talking at lunch, I decided I would host a High Tea. And I had an idea for it that's somewhat secret. All I can say is we will have a wine tasting and a fun wine-related activity. I wanted your first High Tea to be great," she said. "Dress for a garden party but be sure to wear something that shows off your legs."

"It sounds fun. I'll be there. I can't wait."

We spoke for a few minutes more and then she said she had to go. I was really liking my new friend. And I was looking forward to my first High Tea.

I went back downstairs near noon. I had not realized I was getting hungry until I passed through the kitchen and saw Gabrielle making a sandwich. I looked out back and saw Jonathan sitting by the pool with his tablet. With nothing else to do, I sat on of the stools at the kitchen counter. Gabrielle put the sandwich on a tray along with a drink. It seemed that was Jonathan's lunch and she would take it to him by the pool. Instead of taking the tray, she winked at me and began making a second sandwich. She served it to me before taking the tray out to Jonathan.

After the sandwich, I got up and headed to the family room. I hated wearing only a short-cropped shirt and would have preferred just being naked. For a few seconds, I contemplated taking it off going fully nude, but was not sure how Jonathan would react to that. So, I sat on the couch bottomless and queued up a movie. About the time the movie was over, Jonathan joined me in the family room. He sat quietly and let me finish my movie. Once it was over, I turned off the TV.

"How was it?" he inquired.

"Ah, just OK. What have you been up to since breakfast?"

"I scheduled a shoot for tomorrow. Pam's coming back again."

"Well. It seems like she's your new favorite model," I quipped. I could feel a little jealousy growing inside me.

"The camera likes her. And she throws herself into the work. And what have you been doing all day?"

I told Jonathan about the invitation to the wine gathering for the wives and companions. He was genuinely interested in hearing about it and encouraged me to go. He commented that Denise would make sure everyone had fun. Still troubled by what Gabrielle had told me, I considered asking Jonathan about the situation, but ultimately decided against it for the time being. Things were quiet around the house for both Gabrielle and me today, so I opted to refrain from stirring things up.

The next day, Pam arrived in the afternoon for her latest photo shoot with Jonathan. She was all smiles when Jonathan met her at the front door. This shoot would not involve me, which was fine. She and I briefly exchanged pleasantries. To my great relief, that morning Jonathan had chosen both a shirt and shorts for me to wear, thereby avoiding an awkward conversation with Pam about the fresh marks on my ass. As they headed down to the studio, I indicated I might go sit by the pool and read.

My book was so good I lost track of time. When I realized I had to use the restroom, I took a break and went back in the house and found I had been outside for over three hours. It dawned on me that Pam and Jonathan may had already finished, but I did not see Jonathan in the house. I looked outside and saw Pam's car was still parked in the driveway. If they were still in the studio, that would make this one very long shoot.

Wanting a change of pace from reading, I settled in the family room and started scrolling through TV options. A few minutes later, Pam and Jonathan came upstairs. They were talking as they made their way to the door. The tone of their conversation was less jovial than usual. As they passed by the family room, I looked out at them. Pam nodded in my direction and smiled.

When they went out the door, I could hear Pam saying, "It's definitely something to think about. I'll mull it over. And I may wind up calling with questions."

Jonathan walked her out to her car again as he had done the other night. He was gone a few minutes, leading me to guess they were still discussing something. Eventually, he came back in and joined me in the family room.

"You and Pam sure had a long shoot," I said as he sat down.

He was more pensive than usual and, after a pause, said, "It was a good shoot. We tried something new and then we wound up talking for quite a long time."

"Something new, huh? She's been here for several sessions now, including the one where I was a part of it. What could be new after all that?"

Again, a pause as if his mind were elsewhere. "She let me paddle her behind and photograph the results."

While my interest in details of this was considerable, I did not ask for more information, letting Jonathan volunteer anything else he wanted to share. He did not offer anything more, but merely sat, staring blankly as I resumed my search for something to watch.

Later at dinner, we sat in relative silence. Jonathan was still deeply in thought about the shoot with Pam; or so I guessed.

Finally, he looked at me and said, "Sabrina, as my companion, I would like to get your thoughts on something. What would you think of Pam joining us here as a slave?"

I nearly choked on my dinner. After composing myself, I could only reply, "Pam a slave? Here? How would that work?"

Jonathan became more engaged at this point and proceeded to explain that Pam had shared some of her curiosity about being a submissive. Apparently, the paddling for the shoot was her idea, which led to a long conversation between them. It culminated with Jonathan asking Pam if she would like to satisfy her curiosity by becoming a slave. They left the matter with Pam considering the idea.

"I don't know what she will decide," Jonathan explained. "If she were to agree, there are positives and drawbacks for her and for us."

"Positives and drawbacks for us?" I asked, having no idea what that might mean.

He then explained that if we were to take her in as a slave, we would both have duties and responsibilities. Examples he cited included caring for her, training her, and managing her. My only frame of reference was what I had witnessed on the boat, so as he rattled these off, I could not begin to imagine how I would have any involvement in this other than participating...or not...in 'games' with her.

The rest of the evening passed quietly and there was no more talk of the subject. The same was true of the next day and the one after that. Then the following day, Jonathan received a call from Pam, seeking information. He left to take the call in his office. He left his tablet, so I took the opportunity to toy around with it briefly. I found the app he uses to look at all the cameras around the house and yard. He also had lots of folders of pictures, which I guessed made sense given his hobby.

When he finished the call, he took it upon himself to tell me Pam had questions about the contract and wanted to see it, so he printed it out and would send it to her via courier. My surprise that there was a contract for such a thing was difficult to conceal.

I managed to get my hands on the contract before it left the house. Jonathan had left it in an unsealed envelope inside the front door while he arranged for a courier. Uncertain of the extent of the video surveillance in the entrance hall, I took the risk and quickly thumbed through it. It was fourteen pages long and went into great detail about many things such as: codes of conduct, permissible actions, financial arrangements, rights and responsibilities of the parties, and much more. I was floored that there were so many details specified in what I would have assumed would be a totally verbal arrangement. After perusing it, I returned it to the envelope and replaced it by the door. Later in the day, Jonathan sealed the envelope and handed it to a courier.

Little more was mentioned about Pam and her decision about becoming a slave. I was looking forward to Denise's tennis wine party and was busy preparing for that. I sought and got Jonathan's opinion on a dress. It was a cute cotton dress that came to just below the knee. I decided I would pair it with some casual heeled sandals with wide straps.

The next couple of days until the big High Tea were uneventful, even boring. Jonathan did not have Gabrielle lay out any clothes for me. So, I was naked the whole time, but preferred that to wearing only a shirt and going around bottomless. At this point, I was accustomed to being naked around Jonathan and Gabrielle and was well past being embarrassed. Jonathan and I spent some of the time apart and some of it together, eating meals, having sex, watching TV and even playing video and board games.

The High Tea at Denise and Paul's place turned out to be more fun than I could have hoped. There were about 25 women there besides me; all were wives or companions. We were all decked out in sun dresses that were sexy in varying degrees. A lot of the girls skipped wearing bras under their dresses. I did wear a bra, however, since I did not want my breasts flopping everywhere. Samantha, who had been at my Coming In Party, made sure to show us all she was not wearing any panties underneath her dress. Paula was also there and was just as gregarious at this event as she had been at my initiation.

Denise and Paul's house was a long way away, but very nice. The party was on the terrace in the back of the house, where it overlooked vineyards which made for a picturesque setting. As the event got going, Denise announced we would all be invited to 'taste' a couple of different wines she and Paul had made themselves with grapes grown in the vineyard behind the house.

Denise introduced me to lots of new people, all of whom were nice. I did notice that each time I met a woman, she introduced herself by her name and added, 'I belong to...' or 'I belong with...' The first couple of introductions, it shocked me, but I got quickly used to it and soon only wondered if there was a major difference in belonging 'to' someone as opposed to belonging 'with' someone. And I also saw that each woman was wearing the same gold chain jewelry around her left ankle that Jonathan had given me after my initiation. While we socialized, we sipped the wine and enjoyed cheese and other light snacks.

I made sure to talk to Angela, who had been elevated to companion from slave at my initiation party. At first I did not recognize her because she looked different than she had at my party. Her hair was done very nicely and she was wearing make-up, all of which made her very pretty. She seemed to be having a good time and, like me, was getting to know lots of the other ladies. Angela told me living as a companion was very different than her previous arrangement with Phillip. She confided in me she still had some marks from her ordeal but was looking forward to going on the trip with Phillip.

While we were all schmoozing on the terrace, I noticed a flurry of activity in the yard below. There was a large wooden vat sitting on a platform elevated about three feet above the ground on large poles. There was a slightly smaller vat below that, resting on the ground. Around the vats, four naked women were placing benches and small tubs and positioning garden hoses. I could tell from the chains around their necks they were slaves. To be precise, three of them had chains around their necks; the fourth, did not. I recognized her as Sherry, Eddie's long-term slave. She seemed to be directing the activity and supervising the other slaves in how to arrange everything.

At about this time, Denise asked for our attention and announced that the grape harvest had been going on and it was time to begin making the season's wine. She motioned down to the vats I had been looking at and invited all of us to come down and stomp grapes. The reaction among the ladies was enthusiastic and Denise led us down the steps into the yard.

Denise had us all gather around her near the vats. The slaves had taken up positions; two on one side of the stacked vats, one on the other side, and Sherry on the low platform next to the top vat. Denise pointed to a cart loaded with buckets of grapes that had just been harvested.

"OK, ladies. I hope you've been enjoying older vintages of the wine Paul and I made. But now we are asking for your help with this year's vintage. Anyone who wants to is welcome to stomp grapes."

Everyone indicated they would gladly participate. Denise suggested that we should remove our shoes and form a line on the side where the two slaves were stationed. We would sit on the benches and the slaves would wash our feet. Then we would climb the steps up to the platform and step into the vat and crush grapes. Once we had stomped to our hearts content, we were to climb out and down the other side where another slave would wash our feet and legs and bring us our shoes.

Crushing grapes was incredible fun. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and several of the girls did it in groups, splashing around, getting grape juice all over themselves. Denise had placed a couple of speakers nearby so we had music to accompany our task. Like a lot of the ladies, I hiked up my dress to avoid getting it ruined, but many of the women simply took their dresses off to avoid getting them stained. There were several girls stomping grapes in just thong underwear and Samantha and Paula were totally nude.

Many of the ladies wanted pictures or videos of their wine-making efforts taken with their phones. So, in addition to periodically dumping buckets of grapes into the vat, Sherry was pressed into service as a photographer and videographer.

While I was seated on the bench and slave Lyla was washing my feet, I looked around the yard. Off to my right -- to the left as viewed from the terrace -- I noticed a small round area paved with flat stones and ringed with very low hedges. At the center of the circle was a wooden post. The post was anchored into the ground and it had metal loops attached to it at a couple of points on the sides and near the top. There was also a small curved bench at one side of the circle.

Once Lyla had gotten me prepared, I went up with Angela and we stomped grapes together. We wound up dancing together in the muck and had to hold onto each other to keep from falling. Sherry recorded our revelry on Angela's phone.

After my turn smashing grapes, I went back up to the terrace to get another glass of wine. I managed to find Denise by herself, which had been difficult because up to now she had been very busy being the perfect hostess. She was on the terrace overlooking the proceedings.

"Are you having fun, Sabrina?" she asked.

Smiling from ear to ear, I said, "Oh, yes. This is terrific. I'm really enjoying myself. Thank you for putting this on and thank you for inviting all the ladies and introducing me."

She told me she was glad to do it and was happy I was getting to know others.

Looking over toward the circular area, I asked, "You told me Paul whips you. Is that where?"

She looked over as well. "Yes. Every so often, he walks me down there, ties my wrists together, hoists me up by a rope through the ring, and whips me." She shrugged, " I don't like it, but he does, so I go along."

Also curious about Sherry directing the other slaves, I asked, "I noticed Sherry seemed to be telling the other slaves what to do. How did that happen?"

Glancing down at Sherry, she told me, "Sherry's pretty much a senior slave. We often refer to her as a wrangler. A lot of times, the brothers have her help transport slaves and manage them. She's still a slave herself, but we rely on her to help organize the others."

I was glancing down as well. I could see that Samantha and Paula had gotten covered in grape juice while in the vat. Now out of it, they were making the clean-up slave wipe them down as well as spray them with the hose to get all the juice off. They seemed to get off on having the slave rub her hands all over them. Paula appeared to take great pleasure in making the poor slave clean her big tits and pussy thoroughly.

12