Ch. 05 - My First High Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afraid we might soon get interrupted, I told her I wanted to get her opinion on a situation that I had been wrestling with. "Has Jonathan ever had a slave?"

She looked puzzled. "Not since I've known him. But I understand he helps in training some of the other's slaves. Why do you ask?"

I filed the comment about Jonathan helping train slaves away in the back of my mind. "I think Jonathan is about to take in a slave. I'm not sure what I think about it."

"Huh. Well, it could be fun," she mused. "I'm sure you could find ways to realize some advantages to the situation."

"I think I would be jealous."

She laughed. "Jealous? Of what? Sex?"

"Well, that. And I'm afraid Jonathan would pay more attention to her than me."

"Hhmm. I can't tell you how you should or shouldn't feel. I can only tell you how I feel or would feel. And that is I don't get jealous about the sex. I--"

"Wait," I cut her off. "Paul's had sex with other women?"

"Well, yes. With slaves, he has. I know about several times. There are probably times I don't know about."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"No. Not really. It doesn't mean anything. It's all in fun. And I doubt he's been jealous of me having sex with others or else he wouldn't have loaned me out a couple of times."

Shaking my head, I commented, "How can you see it that way?"

"Look, this whole thing we all do, the parties, the activities, everything; it's all pretend and it's all just for fun. Paul and I play tennis all the time. But if Paul played with you or someone else, it wouldn't mean anything. It's just for entertainment. It's just for fun."

"Tennis is not sex," I said, taking another sip of Denise's homemade wine.

"What makes you think Jonathan would take in a slave anyway?"

I told her about all the developments with Pam and the conversations that had taken place. And I mentioned seeing the contract. "That thing is really detailed. It's almost like a real attorney wrote it."

"A real attorney did," she said, raising her eyebrows and smirking.

I was astonished. "You wrote that? You wrote a slavery contract?"

She looked both amused and satisfied with herself. "Yes. I drafted one a while back and made it available to all the brothers. I thought it would be a good idea for the brothers to help guard against litigation and also protect the women. It's not bad, if I do say so myself."

"Wow. A woman on many talents." I raised my glass to her.

She spotted something that she felt needed the host's attention and excused herself. Before leaving, she told me, "And don't worry about a slave. If it happens, make the most of it. She'd be your slave too."

With that she was off. Thanks to her encouraging words and the wine, I relaxed and decided to let the matter resolve itself.

As the ladies finished stomping grapes, the party started to wind down. For some reason, Samantha and Paula did not bother to put their dresses back on after being cleaned off. They spent the remainder of the party as naked as the slaves. No one raised any objections or even found it odd.

When I returned home, I found Gabrielle in the kitchen working on dinner. Jonathan was out by the pool on his tablet again. I walked out and joined him and told him all about the party and what fun we had stomping grapes.

"I'm glad you had fun. That sounds like a marvelous time. And I've had Paul and Denise's wines. They're very good. In fact they are often served at the gatherings."

I asked Jonathan what he had done while I was gone and learned he had spent part of the day perusing pictures submitted through his website by aspiring models. Apparently, there was no shortage of women wanting to model for him.

As we headed in for dinner, he asked more about my first High Tea. After giving him a more detailed account of the party, he observed the next big event, the Halloween Party, was not far off.

Be sure to come back for Our Big Halloween Party

12