Ch. 05 - The Winning Bidder

Story Info
Javier hosts a party and I turn out to be the grand prize!
5.4k words
4.95
1.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers

Sunday morning, I woke up alone in a big bed with the sun peeking through the blinds. I laid there for a minute thinking about the previous night of passionate lovemaking with Javier. I could hear him in the kitchen making coffee and breakfast. I just laid there thinking about the night before and lightly stroking my cock.

A few minutes later, Javier walked in with a tray that had some fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, and toast along with a strong cup of coffee. He saw that I was awake and gave a big smile as he walked into the room.

"Good morning, baby!"

There was that word again. I smiled while my dick twitched when he called me 'baby.'

As we ate breakfast in bed, we talked about the adventures of the night before as well as our plans for the day. I didn't have any plans as it was Sunday, and I had the weekend off work. My plan was just to relax at home and watch tv. Javier told me about a benefit auction that he was hosting later that night. It was no secret that he was loaded and that he liked to hang around with his rich friends. That is how we met after all... when I was one of the play toys for the group of men.

Javier told me that he was passionate about supporting local LGBTQ+ organizations and the benefit auction tonight was supporting the local pride celebration. This was not an officially sanctioned event, so it wasn't publicized but the organization appreciated the support anyway. We talked a little more about the night. It didn't take much convincing when Javier asked if I would like to make a little money as a server for the event. I had never done anything like this before, but he guaranteed me that I would be a great fit for the role.

We finished breakfast and I took care of the dishes. I didn't realize it at first but as I finished cleaning, I became aware that I was still fully naked. While I would do this in my apartment when my roommate wasn't around, it was new to be naked while at someone else's house during the day. I started to put some clothes on, and Javier stopped me.

"You don't need to worry about clothes until the guests arrive tonight."

"Wait, I don't have anything to wear tonight." I said in a small panic.

"Don't worry babe, I will have it taken care of." He took a couple of quick measurements and then I heard him on the phone in the other room.

Because I didn't have anything to do, I just hung around at Javi's place for the day and helped him get ready for the event. He was expecting 10-12 of his closest, rich friends to come so he didn't bother hiring out the setup help. He said these events were usually pretty laid back anyway. He wasn't cooking though, so he was expecting the caterer to show up around 5pm.

In the afternoon, I helped him move a few pieces of furniture which felt awkward doing while completely naked. We sat the couch down and he pushed me onto the couch, and we made out like teenagers for a few minutes. My cock was rock hard, and Javier took it in his mouth while I ran my fingers through his hair. He teased my cock and played with my balls for a couple of minutes before quickly pulling off.

"Get up boy, we have work to do. No time to fuck around... that's what tonight is for." He gave me a wink, while I stared at him with a confused look on my face.

The doorbell rang and Javier went to answer it while I hid under a blanket since I was in my birthday suit. I heard the door close, and he returned with a garment bag with the name of the most expensive menswear store in town emblazoned across it. He opened the bag and pulled out a sharp navy-blue suit that I'm sure cost more than three months of my apartment rent.

Navy blue is one of my favorite colors and I jumped off the couch to feel the expensive material in my hands. I gave him a big hug and kiss and said, "thank you daddy!"

We finished getting the house prepared which included moving a few more pieces of furniture to open the living room. We also brought a couple of wooden platforms in that made a small riser for the auctioneer to speak from.

"Sir, what kinds of things will you be auctioning off tonight?"

"Everyone that attends is required to bring one item with them to donate for the auction. I don't know what everyone is bringing but it must be very high quality. I expect to raise around $5 million tonight so we need the best of the best."

My mind was reeling. He was expecting to raise $5 million from 10-12 of his friends. Living paycheck to paycheck, I couldn't wrap my head around having that kind of financial resources. But as I looked around his house, I knew that I was a bit out of my element with him.

"So, what are you donating to the auction?" I asked.

"That blue suit that I showed you earlier." I must have gotten a very confused look on my face because he continued, "Don't worry, you will get to wear the suit and will most likely get to take it home with you."

My brow furrowed as more confusion washed over my face. "Don't worry, just go with the flow. I will be here all night and will help you understand as we go. Do you trust me?"

I shook my head up and down. "Okay" was all I could mutter. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what exactly was happening but figured I would just see what the night would bring. I trusted Javier but was still a little unsure.

We noticed that it was 4pm and the caterer would be here soon. It was time for us to get ready. We went to his bedroom, and he laid out the suit on the bed. There was no shirt because Javier told me that everyone needs to see my sexy body. He had even laid out underwear for me. I didn't need to supply any additional clothing.

We jumped in the shower and cleaned up quick. The caterer showed up right at 5pm and took over the kitchen. I helped the bartender setup his station just off the living room where all the action would take place. I was extremely careful to not get anything on the suit. We finished setting up the bar and he handed me a drink. Then he blew me a kiss and gave a wink and went about finishing his setup.

The guests started arriving around 7pm and that's when I had to go to work. The caterer took care of serving the food and my role was to make sure that the guest drink glasses never went empty. In total, 14 people showed up so it wasn't too difficult to take care of their drinks.

By 8pm, everyone was ready to start bidding. I continued to work the room and get the guests tipsy enough to open their wallets. The first item up for bid was a very beautiful painting from an artist I had never heard of. I wasn't paying attention and then the auctioneer hit the gavel to announce the painting had been sold for $400,000. Good start!

No one was in a rush, so they took their time working through the auction items. All the items auctioned were extravagant, but I would have taken any of them. There was the use of a ski-side chalet and lift tickets, another person donated a three-day celebrity spa retreat, celebrity chef for a dinner party, and many others.

After seeing some of the things that were being auctioned, I was curious why Javier only donated a suit. This suit, while amazing and expensive, doesn't have the appeal of the other items being auctioned. I reminded myself that tonight was 'go with the flow' and so I went back to serving drinks.

By 10pm, all the items had been auctioned except for my suit. Before the suit, Javier had raised $4.3M and was getting much closer to his goal. However, I didn't see how this suit would go for that much. Everyone in attendance was sufficiently tipsy so my work was slowing down. I was flirting with a couple of the men. One of them grabbed my ass cheek and squeezed it hard while the other one flicked my nipple under the suit jacket.

I noticed that someone had turned down the lights a little and a few red lights came on in the corners of the room. It felt very dramatic. Javier walked up behind me and kissed my neck while I was chatting with the bartender.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's time to auction the suit." Javier whispered in my ear.

"Ok, just tell me what I need to do."

Javier continued to whisper in my ear, "Are you okay if I auction you off as well as the suit?"

I stiffened up, "what would I have to do?"

"Knowing this crowd, you might have to clean their house in the nude. Or you might be asked to do yard work or maybe some sexual favors. You have full veto power." He said.

I paused before answering. "I trust you that your friends will be good to me."

"Of course, baby. I will not let any of them do anything you are not consenting to. You mean too much to me."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the small platform we had setup earlier in the day. We both stepped up on to the platform and the conversations came to a halt. Javier cleared his throat.

"Gentlemen, I cannot begin to thank you for your generosity tonight. Together we are making a positive impact in our community and providing a better life for our LGBTQ youth. Speaking of youth, tonight we have a special guest with us. This beautiful boy is wearing this amazing navy suit that we will be auctioning off tonight. We will auction each piece of clothing and whoever wins the bid gets to remove that item from our beautiful model."

There were a couple of small murmurs heard. This was not what I was expecting but I'm not complaining. This should be interesting. My cock twitched slightly, and I smiled.

Javier continued, "whoever wins the bid for his G-string, will also receive 8 hours of his time to be at your service. He will have veto power over anything you ask of him, so don't try to get all freaky on us."

There was a laugh from the crowd. Javier stepped off the platform and the auctioneer came forward.

"We will start with the socks and shoes first." They started bidding and before I knew it, my socks and shoes had been sold for $100,000. The buyer came forward and had me sit down on a chair. He untied each shoe and slipped them off. He slowly peeled each sock off and gave me a short foot massage. We both stood up and he gave me a small kiss. The shoes and socks were put to the side of the stage. There was applause and we moved on.

"Next up is the navy suit coat. Since the shoes ended at $100,000, that is the opening bid for the coat."

The bidding began. I was asked to move around in the suit a little so they could see all angles. I opened the coat to show the lining and the chatter increased slightly. Finally, the auctioneer said, "$220,000, sold!" A tall, greying daddy stepped onto the platform. He gave me a kiss on the cheek as he slipped his hands under the jacket and firmly grasped my pecs. He rubbed them gently then slid his hands to my shoulders and gently removed the coat while giving me a small kiss.

He turned me around and bent forward to take each of my nipples in his mouth and bit gently on them. A bolt of electricity ran direct from my nipples to my cock, and I shivered. The winner ran his tongue down my abs, and I closed my eyes in pleasure. As he stood up, he ran his hand across my obvious bulge and sat the jacket near the shoes to the side of the stage.

"Okay men, we are getting closer. The pants are next!" the auctioneer announced. I made a point of modeling the pants and bent over to show how the pants moved on me. "The opening bid is $220,000."

A couple of the men approached the stage to grope my legs. They ran their hands up from my thighs to my crotch and brushed my cock. One of the men bid $400,000 and the other topped it at $500,000. The dollar amounts just made me think of Monopoly money. It didn't feel real.

The $500,000 bid was made by a 30-something, very fit man with brown hair and a chest covered with thick curly hair that I wanted to run my fingers through. As he approached to claim his prize, I couldn't help myself and reached into his shirt to feel his chest. He stopped and let me continue for a minute. He pulled my hand off him and started to work on my pants. He dropped to his knees as he unbuttoned my pants. Then he bit the zipper and unzipped the pants with his teeth. My cock was semi-hard as he ran his nose across the growing bulge.

He stood up and kissed me deeply as he slid the suspenders from my shoulders. The pants and suspenders fell to the floor, and we broke the kiss. Again, a round of applause from everyone watching. Since I was not wearing a shirt, I was left standing in a pair of boxer briefs.

The boxer briefs sold for $600,000 and the guy that won them was disappointed to find a pair of regular briefs underneath. But he did take a minute to rub my cock and balls as he removed the shorts.

Everyone knew that we were getting close to the end but only Javier and I knew for sure. The bidding started on the briefs and ended with raising $750,000. I was astonished that someone would pay that amount, but we were well over the goal that Javier had set for his event. I was happy to help him support such a great cause. As I was contemplating this, the winning bidder ran his hands down my chest and abs and landed at the waistband. He slowly started to pull the front down and revealed the G-string that indicated the end of the auction.

The winning bidder rubbed my cock through the very thin material of the G-string as he removed the briefs. He turned me around to show my firm ass to the crowd. With a sharp smack on my left ass cheek, he stepped down.

"Gentlemen, our auction is nearing the end. We have one last piece to auction off. The winning bidder will receive the gold G-string as well as 8 hours of service from this beautiful boy." He paused then continued, "per our standard rules, the bidding on this item will start where the last item ended. Bidding begins at $750,000."

As the bidding began, several of the men walked up and felt my ass or grabbed my chest. I felt like a complete piece of meat, and I was loving every minute. "$750,000, do I hear $800,000?" the auctioneer shouted.

"$800,000" said voice from the back of the group.

"Do I have $900,000?" asked the auctioneer. "$800,000, going once." Pause. "$800,000 going twice." Another pause.

A man stepped forward from the back. "Two million dollars. And another million dollars to this beautiful boy."

No one spoke for a minute. Javier stepped forward and asked, "Jamie, are you serious?"

"I am 100% serious. I will pay it in cash if I need to."

"Sold," shouted the auctioneer and slammed the gavel down. More wild applause from the small group.

My mind was reeling. I wasn't sure what was happening anymore. Did he just say he was going to give me a million dollars? Surely, he was joking.

Jamie stepped onto the platform. He was a little over six feet tall and slender. He was in his mid-40s and had a swimmer's body. Broad shoulders, slim waist, and strong legs. Jamie put a hand behind my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. He moved down and licked both of my nipples and ran his stubbly chin across my chest. He moved further down and ran his mouth over the thin fabric trying to hide my raging erection.

I looked up and noticed that everyone was fixated on what was happening at my crotch. Jamie bit the end of the string and untied the small knot. One other small tug of the thin string holding up the underwear and everything came loose, and the G-string ended up hanging from the tip of my seven-inch hard cock. I stood on the platform not knowing what to do. Jamie saw the confusion on my face and wrapped me in his arms and gave me another deep kiss.

I could feel a drop of precum at the tip of my shaft. Jamie turned to the other men and spoke. "Men, before you stands a gorgeous boy. We owe him a round of applause for his willingness to help us raise a record amount during our annual fundraiser event." There was applause and cat calls from the men surrounding me. I was feeling on top of the world standing there as the only naked man among these daddies and sirs.

Jamie turned back to me and kissed my neck gently. He moved up to my ear and bit my earlobe. He whispered in my ear, "Boy, would you like to have a little fun with all these men? How would you like to be filled by all of them? This will fulfill your 8 hours of service to me."

My eyes grew bigger, and a smile spread across my face. I looked toward Javier. He smiled and shook his head yes without me even asking. It's becoming very clear that I was setup the entire time but I'm loving every minute of it. I couldn't get the words to come out of my mouth, so I just shook my head in agreement.

Jamie turned back to the men. "Gentlemen, you've emptied your wallets tonight, it's time to empty your balls. Let's show this boy what you have to offer." Like a switch flipped, the men immediately began disrobing. Clothes and shoes were being tossed to the side of the room and before me stood a sea of fit men of all ages all standing with stiff cocks pointed in my direction.

The lights dimmed a little further and I noticed the music changed to be like what I usually hear in a bathhouse. Jamie dropped to his knees and took my cock into his mouth until my balls were resting on his chin. This man changed my life tonight, so I was willing to let him do almost anything to me at this point. The pleasure spread through my body as another man approached me from behind. He spread my ass cheeks and began licking at my hole. Two other men approached me on each side and kissed my neck and chest, and each kissed me deeply. I looked out and saw other men on their knees with a cock in their mouth or a dick in their ass.

The fuck bench from Javier's playroom was brought out and set on the platform. I felt a strong hand bend me forward over the bench and knew instantly it was Javier when the tip of his cock entered my hole. I turned back toward him and smiled as a cock was presented for me to devour. Javi was gentle as he stretched my hole. He began to pick up the pace as I deep-throated two different cocks standing before me. Javier must have been extremely turned on by the night's agenda because it wasn't long before I heard the low growl coming from him as he unloaded deep in my ass. He continued to fuck me as every drop of cum was transferred from his cock to my ass.

Javier pulled out and Jamie picked me up then laid me on my back across the bench. He pulled my legs up and dove into my ass with his tongue. It felt like he was trying to suck all of Javi's cum from my ass. With his mouth covered in cum, he came up and gave me a kiss. I could taste Javier on Jamie's lips. Jamie then slipped his coke can-thick cock in my gaping hole. Two other cocks were waiting for me to suck on them. Javier approached Jamie and licked the rest of the cum off of his face and fed it to me with a kiss. Jamie started fucking me harder than before. Javier got behind Jamie and slipped one of his thick fingers in Jamie's ass which caused Jamie to convulse as he dumped his load in my ass.

Jamie was trying to catch his breath as he pulled out of me. I could feel a drop of cum leaking from my hole. Jamie had barely pulled out when the man that bought my socks and shoes flipped me over and they strapped my arms and ankles to the fuck bench. I jumped when he smacked each of my ass cheeks with his hand as I felt another cock being slapped on my face. The cock at my mouth found its way past my lips and the foot man went balls deep in my ass with his first thrust. Having a cock in each end and not being able to move had me shuttering as the first prostate orgasm shot through my body. Javier was standing near and leaned over to bite the nipples of the man in my ass. He started fucking me harder and a couple of minutes later he filled me with the third load of the night.

For the next 45 minutes, I was moved around at the will of the men fucking me like a rag doll. I was their fuck toy and I was loving every minute. My legs were weak with all the pleasure that was coursing through my body. The auctioneer was the only guy left that hadn't fucked me yet. He grabbed my hand and let me to the couch. He sat down and my weakened legs struggled to straddle his lap but finally slipped easily onto his cock.

MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers
12