Ch. 05 - The Winning Bidder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to ride him, but I just didn't have the energy anymore. Javier saw that I was struggling but he knew that this was something that I had wanted for a long time. He walked behind me and gave me a bear hug as he lifted me up slightly. Javier winked at the auctioneer and said, "Fuck him good." The auctioneer leaned back a little further and lifted his hips to get his entire length in my ass. He pulled out except for the head and then slipped back in.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the bartender watching and stroking his cock through his pants. I looked down at the auctioneer and sucked his tongue into my mouth. I bit his lower lip slightly and whispered, "Come on, you can do better." His gaze cut through me, and he unleashed a fury of thrusts into my ass. Javier held me tightly and the auctioneer went wild bucking his cock deep into my ass. I watched as the auctioneer's face turned from pink to red as he fucked my hole hard.

He quickly pulled out and Javier flipped me face down onto the couch. The auctioneer pushed my face into the cushion as he mounted my ass. The other guys were standing around me again and many were stroking their cocks ready for their second or third release of the night. As he pushed my face into the couch, I could barely make out the image from near the bar. I saw Javier kissing the bartender and running his fingers across the crotch of the bartender's pants. It was an amazing sight, but I couldn't focus on much other than the large cock ripping my ass in two.

Another minute of rough fucking and the auctioneer let out a loud roar as he dumped his load into my ass along with the other 12 loads in there already. He never slowed the thrusting and pounding as strings of cum filled the depths of my bowels. After a few minutes, he began to slow and took the hand from my head. I blinked a couple of times and saw the bartender giving Javier a blowjob. Watching my daddy's cock disappear into another man's mouth was amazing to watch.

The auctioneer pulled out of my ass, and I just laid there watching all the men stroking themselves. I motioned for Javier to come closer, and the bartender followed. Javier presented his cock to me, and the bartender joined me as we both sucked on his thick cock. Javier pulled the bartender to his feet while I kept servicing his cock. Javi quickly undressed the bartender, and I smiled broadly when I saw that he was giving Javier some competition with the size of his cock.

I eagerly devoured the bartender's cock as he and Javier made out like teenagers. Jamie came back to the couch and flipped me over on my back. The bartender's cock never slipped from my mouth. Jamie lifted my knees and knelt by my ass with his cock brushing my abused hole. He slipped his cock into my leaking ass once again and started to slowly fuck my hole.

"Boy, I think that it's time to draw the evening to a close," Jamie said. He saw the disappointment on my face and said, "Well, I think we need to see what the bartender can do first, of course." Javier broke their kiss and pushed the bartender down so that he and I were in a 69 position with Jamie fucking my hole. The bartender started to suck on my cock that was covered in pre-cum and still was standing at full attention. With my cock and ass being taken care of, I almost couldn't concentrate on the cock in my mouth.

The bartender repositioned himself into a pushup position while still sucking on my cock. He used this position to piston his cock in and out of my mouth. His cock tasted amazing as he face-fucked me hard. I had tears in my eyes, and I was choking on his thick meat. Jamie must have liked what he saw because he picked up his pace and was grunting with every thrust into my used hole. The bartender was the first of the three of us to reach climax. He buried his cock in my throat as I felt the first two shots of cum flow across the back of my tongue and down my throat. He pulled out of my mouth as the third shot of his white cream covered my face.

The bartender rolled to the side and kept sucking on my cock. I was mesmerized at the sensation of a thick cock pounding my prostate while the bartender sucked on my cock like a professional. The other men were gathered close around us and all were stroking their cocks. I heard quickened breathing and looked up to see the man who bought the suit jacked furiously stroking his cock. He moaned loudly as he unloaded his cock across my stomach and some splashing on the bartender.

Jamie couldn't hold back and buried his cock deep in my ass as I felt it begin to convulse filling me with his second load of the night. He pulled it out and shot more cum on my belly. The bartender quickly pulled off my cock and cleaned up Jamie's before going back to mine. The bartender started stroking my cock while sucking on the head before three other men walked closer and stroked their loads all over us. Javier scooped up the men's cum and fed it to me. He took another handful and fed it to the bartender.

I could feel my own orgasm building. The guy who bought my socks and shoes buried his tongue in my dripping hole once again. This was enough to get me to the point I knew I couldn't stop the orgasm. Everyone could see that I was past the point of no return. Those that were still stroking their cocks stepped forward and I could start to feel a shower of cum as they all began unloading their balls on me and the bartender.

It was too much to handle and I bucked my hips up and pushed the bartender's head down onto my cock as I felt the first shot of my cum hit the back of his throat. Two other men were still stroking their cocks as I continued to unload in the bartender's mouth. The bartender pulled off my cock and the men pulled the bartenders head back and came all over his gorgeous face.

The heavy breathing from spent men trying to catch their breath was deafening. I couldn't move my body as I convulsed from the orgasm aftershocks. The bartender sucked my sensitive cock back into his mouth and I jerked harder. He let my cock fall from his lips as he collapsed onto my cum covered body.

Javier walked over and gave me a kiss before licking some of the cum from the bartender's face and feeding it to him with a kiss. Javier stood up and said, "Men, looks like we have two toys for our next party. Maybe we can make this event happen more than just once a year." I smiled at Javier and looked down to see the bartender beaming from ear to ear.

I was completely spent from being a fuck boi for these beautiful men. I don't recall much of the cleanup but did find myself in the shower with the sexy bartender. We cleaned each other up and as we were drying off, he turned to me and said, "by the way, my name is Travis." We both laughed at the fact that we had experienced so much tonight and still didn't know each other's names.

"Hi Travis, I'm Ricky. Very nice to meet you." I said and then buried my mouth into his neck. He squirmed a little as I licked from his neck up to his ear and finally landing a kiss on his soft, gorgeous lips. We finished up in the bathroom. I wished Travis a good night and told him that I hoped to see him again soon. He told me to get some sleep and tucked me into Javier's oversized bed.

I could hear the remaining guests leaving and then I drifted off to sleep. An hour later, I felt Javier join me in the bed as he snuggled up behind me and took his spot as the big spoon. He kissed the back of my head and I felt back to sleep.

I woke up at 8am the next morning and was facing Javier with my face buried in his chest. He has his strong arms wrapped around me. When I opened my eyes, he whispered, "good morning baby. How are you today?" I started to replay last night's events in my head and smiled.

"I am doing very well, sir."

While still holding me firmly, Javier rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. Next to the bed, I could see the navy suit from last night and I smiled. It was then that I noticed we were not alone in the bed. Javier winked at me and smiled as I realized that Travis, the bartender, was in bed as well. He was still sound asleep.

12