All Comments on 'Ch. 06: A Friend in Need'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 18 years ago
wow and double wow

Great one!

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 18 years ago
great story

a few editing errors kept this from being outstanding. I janie his fiance or wife? Is her name Janie or Janet.

Else, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another fine one from Wilson . . .

It's been all summer since Ch. 5, but this latest installment is well worth the wait! This is a writer who definitely knows what he's doing. May the series continue forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one hot story

best story I have read. hot and interesting. I will read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Taking time

Loved all these stories - a long very believeable sexy and hot lingering passion to them. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is interesting that a sexually available lady loves being a whore for her boyfriend. When I met a 50 year old lady for blind-date breakfast one day I knew at once that I would be sharing her pussy with others - and I told her so. And within a month she was thoroughly pillow talked and had read enough of my articles on shared women that she was giggly and excited as we waited for a friend of mine to come over and bareback her. Soon after that first time I was contacting horny strangers on the internet and bringing them home to strip her naked while she sucked on their cocks until they were ready to fuck her hungry cunt. And it wasn't long after that before she was contacting guys through Lavalife to get even more cock. We are still together after 20 years and she has had many guys fuck her multiple times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...