Ch. 07: Understanding the Desires

Story Info
Tarun has no option but to accept Radha's harsh condition.
2.1k words
5
1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday evening around 5:00 PM I received a call from Radha's father. My heart was skipping beats to answer the call. I reluctantly answered my phone. My hands were shaking.

"Hi Tarun beta! Radha reached here this morning. Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing uncle. We just had a little fight." I replied with a bit of stutter.

"Okay! I know these things are common with couples. You need to make up for yourselves. Take care and remember to talk to her." he said assuredly.

I couldn't sleep. It was a Monday morning. I took a sick leave for 2 days and decided to travel to Hyderabad, but couldn't get courage to face her. Around 30 minutes later Pooja and Ashwin came home. I closed the door on their faces. Ashwin kept banging the door and Pooja kept shouting to open the door. Minutes later next door neighbours showed up asking what's wrong. I opened the door in the intention of not embarrassing ourselves in front of the neighbours.

"What happened? We are sorry." Said Pooja while coming in.

"We couldn't hide forever. One day or another she has to know, doesn't she?" said Ashwin while closing the door behind him.

I sat on the couch and started crying. Both of them sat on either side of me and started hugging me. Pooja wiped my tears off my face. Ashwin just took my hand in his hands.

"Let me go talk to Radha. I will convince her and bring her home." said Pooja.

"Don't bother please. That will only make things worse." I said.

"Shut up and listen to me. You don't know anything." she replied.

"I am sorry. I don't know anything? So do you guys know everything?" I asked.

Next thing I knew, I received a slap from Pooja and she said, "Don't act like a kid. Shut up and listen to me. I am going to Hyderabad and convincing Radha. Is that clear?"

"Yes!" I answered with tears rolling down my cheek.

"Good," she responded and looked at Ashwin while saying "Ashwin, book me a ticket to Hyderabad. Pack your stuff and stay here with him."

"Okay!" said Ashwin, obeying her orders.

Within the next few minutes Pooja made me have breakfast and leave to pack her luggage. They left a few minutes later. All the while Pooja was too bossy. Me and Ashwin just followed her orders. I grew too close to Pooja in the last few months. I had faith in her. For all I know she can be manipulating and bossy. I think there is a higher chance of Radha getting convinced by Pooja.

By evening Ashwin reached my home after dropping Pooja at the bus stop. He brought dinner for me as well. 2 days went by and neither of the girls were answering our phones. I and Ashwin even thought of booking tickets to see what was going on. And then the third morning my doorbell rang. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Radha. She jumped on me and kissed me on my lips. I responded. Both of us started crying. I fell on my knees and held her waist begging for forgiveness.

"I am sorry! I will never do it again please." I cried.

"I know, baby. I love you too." she said while holding my head closer to her waist.

My pain has eased. My mental struggle has ended. The relief is like nothing else. I was lost in the moment. At that particular moment I sank into the happiness of my life and promised myself to devote my life to Radha.

"Can I come in?" said Pooja. I almost forgot about her. Ashwin on the other hand hugged Pooja.

"Yes please! I can never repay you. I owe you a big time." I said.

"Me too. Thanks for talking me into this." said Radha.

"But how did you convince her? What did you tell her?" I asked.

"We will discuss later, I am hungry." Pooja said.

As all of us freshened up we sat down for the breakfast I had ordered online. Pooja breastfed her baby and joined us. I raised the topic again.

"Please explain everything to me. My heart is going to explode with curiosity," I asked Pooja.

"Look, it is nothing. I just talked to her about how these things are common these days. But there is something you should know." Pooja said.

"What is it?" I asked. My heart is pounding faster. I don't know if it is excitement or curiosity. Maybe it is the fact that Radha is okay with the idea of our sex life.

"This is the last time we are having breakfast together." Pooja said with a serious face.

"I don't understand," I said.

"I promised Radha that neither I nor Ashwin will be in your lives anymore. It is just you two guys." Pooja said.

"Really? Is that true Radha?" Ashwin asked Radha.

"Yes, I cannot bear the idea of sharing my husband with someone." Radha answered Ashwin and continued "I am sorry. Please consider this for my sake."

I cannot literally believe what just happened. This is the last time I am going to see Pooja and Ashwin. For the last few months they have been my family. We are like a couple. We shared from food to bed and everything beyond. I am like a husband to both of them. I am a bit taken back to the words of Pooja. It is hard to believe the fact.

"Tarun, please understand. This is for our own good. As a woman I can understand Radha. Not every woman is the same. Think of it." said Pooja.

I cannot eat anymore. I stood up from the dining table, washed my hands and looked at Ashwin.

"I understand. But please do me a favour. Don't let me know when you leave. I don't want any drama," I said and went to my room.

I slept in my room and went to sleep. Last couple of days were very tiring and the news was too much for me to take in. In the evening I woke up and went to the living room. Radha was in the kitchen preparing food. I went near her and hugged her from behind.

"Listen. I love you. And whatever you want, I can give it to you. Anything for your happiness," I said.

She turned around facing me and said, "I love you too. Thanks for understanding." while she kissed me on my lips.

Though there was sorrow in my heart, there is some sense left in my mind to understand Radha.

"What are you cooking?" I tried to change the topic.

"Biryani, your favourite," she said. "Go freshen up and come. I have a surprise for you."

I went to the bathroom and freshened up. By the time I came out there was a good fragrance of biriyani. My mood is lifting up slowly. Radha went into the bathroom and took a bath before we sat for dinner. I was waiting for her at the dining table. Minutes later she showed up and my whole mood lifted up. She was wearing a black transparent top that I gifted her a few days ago. She was wearing a bra inside and waist down, she only had her panties matching with the top. She looked like a sex bomb. Her thunder thighs are so hot. Her cleavage is visible and wet from her recent shower. Her hair loosened up after drying. Overall I was aroused by her beauty.

"This was the surprise you were talking about?" I asked her.

She came closer and leaned to my ear and whispered, "there is more. Just wait for it."

She served biryani and settled in the opposite chair to me. She looked up and winked at me. My dick hardened up like a rock. She started brushing her feet against mine and slowly went up the legs. Within no time she reached my pelvis and started massaging my cock. I unzipped my pants and let my cock breath fresh air. Her touch of bare feet on my cock was the ultimate pleasure. For a moment I forgot we were eating and were lost in sexual pleasures.

A few minutes later I started to lose control over my body. She sensed it and stopped massaging right before I came.

She winked at me again and said, "Save it!"

I finished up my dinner quickly and washed my hands. I rushed into the bedroom and set up the lighting and mild music to the mood. She came in just a couple minutes later. I grabbed her by hand and pulled towards me. She fell on my chest and came closer to kiss me. I wanted to retain the suspense. I pulled back and planted a kiss on her forehead. I continued to kiss her ear lobes, cheeks, side of her nose, chin and finally went to kiss her. She was excited and breathing heavily. I placed one hand on her left boob and held her head with the other. She placed her right hand directly into my shorts as it was left unzipped.

Radha broke the kiss apart and made me sit on the bed. She knelt before me and started kissing the tip of my cock. It sent a shiver down my spine. She opened her mouth and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. I was over the moon. She sensually gave me a fellatio. She knows I like it. I was enjoying every moment of it. About a few minutes later I was shivering and was about to climax and held the back of her head. She increased her pace and I shot a huge load of cum in her mouth.

"Did you miss me?", she asked, cleaning her mouth with a towel.

"With every inch of my soul," I responded.

I kissed her forehead and made her lay down on the bed. I went between her legs and started caressing her clitoris. I took it in my mouth and with my other finger I inserted it in her pussy and was trying to find the g-spot. I was searching for it and my wife jerked at a point which I knew I must have found the right spot. I started caressing it and continued licking her clitoris. I kept increasing my pace with time and her body was jumping in joy. She at a point went silent and I increased pressure and speed at the same time and looked at her. Her back was arched and eyes were rolling. With a loud gasp she squirted all over my hand. There was a smile on her face, like a happy girl.

She regained her breath and asked, "Where did you learn this? It was awesome," before I even answered she realised who taught me and added, "Never mind. Just continue."

I positioned myself in between her legs in such a way that we were in a missionary position. I inserted my cock in her pussy and kissed her lips. I started slowly and in a steady pace I rocked her world. She was enjoying the piston ramming the chamber. We continued to fuck for another 5 minutes or so and then I couldn't control anymore and came inside of her. She too came quickly after and collapsed to her side. She turned towards me and hugged me from the side, kissed me on my cheek. We were too exhausted to clean up ourselves. But somehow we did and slept peacefully that night.

***

Slowly I forgot Ashwin and Pooja. Radha and I were having a great sex life. Few days passed by and one day my sister came to Bangalore for an interview. She was staying in the guest bedroom. One fine day me and my wife had a vigorous sex session and were cuddling each other to sleep.

"Listen, I have something to say." she said.

"I love you too!" I said jokingly.

"No baba, listen. I understand why you and Ashwin were sexually involved. I can even understand your gay mentality," she said.

"Are you joking?" I asked, looking in her eyes.

My eyes were wide open with shock from her statement.

"What makes you say so? You never had a lesbian sex. Moreover I am not gay, I am a bisexual." I added.

"Well, I had a taste of it recently and it was amazing," she responded.

I was aroused and appalled at the same time. "No kidding," I said.

"No, not at all. I am sorry for not understanding!" she said.

"Well who is it? Do I know her?", I asked.

"I will tell you, but you have to promise not to overreact." she said.

"Okay, I won't. I promise. Now tell me who it is?" I said.

"KIRTHI." she said.

"Kirthi? My sister Kirthi?" I was shocked and my head was spinning.

To be continued....!