Ch. 06: The Revelation

Story Info
Radha gets to know the little secret.
2.7k words
3.67
1.5k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had great sex over the last few days. 10 days after our first sex, we came to Bangalore. I am loving each and every moment of time I spend with Radha. We have sex every now and then whenever we are free. To be honest I loved how Radha is more interested in sex than I am. One day we invited Pooja and Ashwin for dinner. The idea was to spend some time shopping and then go to a restaurant for dinner. Radha and Pooja met several times during the wedding.

It was on a Sunday evening around 5:00 PM Radha and I went to Ashwin's house. We had tea and went out shopping. We went to a shopping mall and finished shopping. All the while Pooja and Radha were getting along so well. At one point Pooja had to nurse her baby. Pooja and Radha went to the nursing station.

"Did you tell Radha about us?" asked Ashwin.

"Not yet, I don't have the courage." I replied.

"I can understand, but it has been a bit boring without you. It has been a long time since we had sex. I am dying to touch and feel you." Ashwin said to me while turning towards me.

"Shhh! Are you crazy? We are in a mall. What if someone hears us?" I calmed him, worrying.

"Come on, this is a free country and it is legal too." he said. "I just want to see your dick, I want to touch you and feel your body against mine. Pooja is dying too. I just want to fuck your brains out in the toile now itself. You don't know how hard it is for me to control."

He had a point. I too am missing them both. I just want to get things like they were before. But on the other hand I want to be faithful to Radha. I don't want to cheat on her. Over time I fell in love with all three of them.

"Let us wait and see, just give me some time to think about it." I said to Ashwin.

"I am waiting for a positive response," he replied.

In the meantime they finished in the nursing station and came back. We finished shopping and went to a restaurant. Later around 10:30 PM we reached home. That night we had a great sex, but all the while my mind was at what Ashwin said. I started missing them. It went a week without a word from them. On Thursday evening around 4 0' clock I got a call from Pooja.

"Hi Tharun, remember me?" Radha said jokingly.

"I am sorry, who are you?" I replied equally sarcastically.

"Stop joking. Where are you?" she asked.

"I am in the office, where do you think I am?" I said.

"I am missing you badly, I want your cock in my pussy right now. Like right now. I am way too horny today." she said.

"What happened? Did Ashwin leave you for someone or is he not keeping you happy?" I asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact he did leave me for you. He is good in bed only when you are keeping him happy. Your dingus is what we need now. It has been more than a month since we had our little time." she said.

"Is it? I am also missing but what to do? I am married now and I have to explain myself to her." I replied.

"I have an idea. Tell her you have a night shift and come here on Friday night. We will have fun."

"I don't think so. She will be alone at home." I said.

"Oh! Look at Mr. new husband. Nothing will happen to her." said Pooja.

"Okay!" I said with both excitement and fear.

"Great, I will be prepared for it." she said excitedly.

On Friday morning I told Radha that I have to be away for the weekend and cannot come back until Saturday afternoon. I have important work in the office. She was okay with it and showed no sign of suspicion.

While I was leaving for the office, Radha gave me a huge lunch carriage with lots of boxes in it and said "this should be good for dinner as well and make sure you come back for breakfast tomorrow."

I felt a little bit guilty for what I was doing. But my lust and love for Pooja and Ashwin took control of my emotions.

I left the office at 5:30 PM, half an hour earlier than usual. I reached their house 35 minutes later. Pooja opened the door wearing a beautiful yellow coloured sundress. It was high until her thighs and her wheatish plump thighs were visible. Her deep cleavage complimented her beauty in every way possible. Her nipple was visible through the light and tight fabric since she had no bra on her.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" I said, pressing her left boob over the dress.

"Do you like it?" she said after pecking my lips. "I got it online. Wait until you see what is inside."

Unable to contain the excitement, I pulled her dress up and saw her beautiful panty as well. She was wearing pink coloured G-string panties which barely covered her pussy. I figured out she shaved her pubic hair. I rubbed over the panties and leaned to kiss her. We engaged in a kiss.

"Wait until we finish dinner. Save some for me also." Ashwin said from behind.

We broke apart and I went to take a bath. I took a bath to freshen up and asked Ashwin for his clothes. Pooja in a swift motion took off my towel. I covered my dick with my hands.

"There is nothing we haven't seen before. Take your hands off now." Ashwin said.

"I will but you guys have to get naked first." I replied.

"I am in!" shouted Pooja and took off her sundress and stayed in panties. Her boobs are now open. Her bare chest gave me a semi erection.

"Why not?" said Ashwin, taking off his boxer shorts and t-shirt.

All three of us are almost naked. I took my hands off and gave a good peek at my semi erect cock.

"Ahh! After a long time." Pooja winked at me. "You are shaving it very often I guess. Radha must be lucky to have this."

I gave my lunch pack to Pooja and she served the food. We settled down at the table. Ashwin to my right and Pooja opposite to me. While eating Pooja kept rubbing my cock with her feet. Her touch gave me an arousal. My dick rose to her attention. We finished lunch and moved to the bedroom. Ashwin and I settled on the bed. Pooja went to check on her daughter who is sleeping in another bedroom.

Ashwin leaned on me to kiss. We started kissing and I placed my hand on his thigh and moved inwards towards his cock. It stood erect and hard now since we were naked for sometime now. He pinched on my nipple. I let out a slight moan. He pushed me on my back and sat on top of me and leaned in to kiss me again. Slowly he moved towards my chest and started kissing all over my body and reached my cock. With one go he licked from base to top and took my cock in his mouth.

He blew on me for a good 10 minutes before I spurted out a huge load of cum. He took most of it with rest spillin on my cock. I took my position in between his legs and took his dick in my mouth.

While I was giving him a blow job, Pooja entered the room and said "let me join the party."

She came and sat beside me. I took my mouth off and she took Ashwin's dick in. We exchanged our dicks and gave him the pleasure. He finished off quickly.

Pooja went up and asked both of us to take each side. We took both sides and started kissing her. I went for lips and he went for boobs. He took her left boob and started sucking her nipples. I pinched her nipple and kissed her lips.

I went down on Pooja and took her panties off and wiped her pussy with it. She had a clean shaven pussy. Her black vagina with pink meat gave me a stir inside. I took her clit in my mouth and inserted my index finger inside to rub her g-spot. She is letting out louder and faster moans. Soon Pooja squirted on my face and the bed sheets. Ashwin leaned and licked her squirt from my face.

Pooja stayed still on her back and I inserted my cock in her pussy and bent over so Ashwin could insert his. Ashwin applied vaseline and inserted his cock in my ass. He started ramming me from behind and I went in and out of Pooja. This continued for a few minutes.

Pooja and I were kissing and Ashwin was pressing my man boobs from behind. Ashwin was first to cum in my ass and took his dick out. Pooja and I kept going for another couple of minutes and we came together in an intense orgasm. I collapsed on the bed. Ashwin and Pooja are on either side of me.

"Wow! I missed this so much." Ashwin said.

"Me too." Pooja replied.

"I love you guys." I responded. "But I have something to say to you guys. I am now married and have Radha to take care of. So, I am thinking maybe we could stop doing this."

Pooja punched my hand and started yelling, "Are you joking? Is this how it ends?"

"No, I mean it is important for me to keep her happy." I said, rubbing my arm.

"Come on man, include her in our group. I am sure she will understand. She is a nice girl and she will have fun. Besides, I get to see her naked." he said, winking at me.

"Like you really love women." Pooja said.

"Hey, I am bisexual. Remember, I am your husband." Ashwin replied.

"Stop it both of you. Please understand me guys." I said.

"But you are the bond that holds our sexual life together. WIthout you we are nothing." Pooja said.

"I know, but what if you tell her about us and she is not okay with it. What if she leaves me. What if she told my parents? My life will be in ruins." I said.

"I understand," said Pooja. She rested her head on my shoulder and put her arms on my chest. "We will miss you."

"Me too." I replied.

Ashwin said nothing and slept, turning away from me. I guessed he must be angry. We slept naked and sound that night.

Next morning I woke up and got ready as if I was going to the office and reached home in no time. Pooja opened the door and had an angry face. I did not understand what happened.

She stood by the door and asked "where were you all night?" I had no answer.

"I was in the office working. Didn't I tell you?" I replied to her.

"No you were not." she said.

"How can you say that? I was working all night." I asked.

"Don't lie to me, I called Shruthi. She said you left early at 5:30 PM." She said angrily.

Shruthi is a colleague of mine who comes from the same place as Radha. They often spoke to each other. "Where were you all night?"

"I went to the client and came back after everyone left." I replied. I just lied off top of my head.

"No you were not, where is your lunch pack?" she asked.

I just realised I left it at Ashwin's home. "I forgot in the office."

There again I kept lying to her.

"I can't believe you." she said and went into the kitchen.

I had no idea how to convince her. I went in and freshened up. Pooja called Radha and invited us for lunch on Sunday. Radha hasn't spoken to me for an entire day. I was as equally frustrated as guilty. Next morning Radha wore a red saree. She looked stunning. We went straight to Ashwin and Pooja's house.

Pooja greeted in a beautiful peacock coloured saree. My instinct was to hug her immediately but I held myself back. She was smiling while she greeted us. I saw Radha smiling after a long tiring day. We engaged in a normal conversation and had lunch.

While we were sitting on the couch Pooja casually asked "Is something wrong? You guys haven't talked to each other for a while now. Usually you guys are not like this."

Radha's face shifted to an angry expression. "Please don't ask me. Ask him what he did."

"What happened?" asked Pooja, turning towards me.

"Nothing, it is a small thing." I said.

"Come on, these things are common between any couple. Let them resolve this." said Ashwin.

"I hope so," said Pooja.

We stayed for sometime and right when we were leaving Ashwin slipped out "You forgot your lunch pack here. Take it."

"Why is it here?" asked Radha.

Pooja punched Ashwin's shoulder, which made Radha more curious.

"So, this is where you were all night long. You lied to me about being in office." Radha yelled at me.

"No, listen!" I said to calm her down.

She turned away and started walking while saying "Don't talk to me."

Pooja held her hand and stopped her. "Stop this now. I have a confession to make."

"No!" I yelled from top of my mind.

"Why not! Are you hiding something?" asked Radha.

"Let her know, she is your wife and she must know." Said Pooja and then turned towards Radha.

I grabbed Pooja by her arm and tried to stop her but Radha intervened and said "Say it or I will leave."

I was curious and worried about the consequences at the same time.

I stopped, turned towards Radha and said, "Ok, but please don't judge me."

Pooja continued to explain the things to Radha. I stayed and listened to her every word which sounded more formal. Ashwin threw a few words defending my character. After Pooja finished her words. Radha turned towards me. I was curious.

'Bam!' Radha threw a hard slap at my face. My left cheek went from icy white to scorchy red in a fraction of a moment. A tear rolled out of my left eye. But Radha started crying uncontrollably. The sound startled Pooja and Ashwin.

"I loved you." she said, throwing another slap at my face.

"Any woman can tolerate anything in this world except sharing her love."

Radha turned towards Pooja and Ashwin and said "stay happy."

Radha walked out of the house and ran towards the main road. I went behind her on the road begging her.

"How could you have sex with another woman?" Everyone on the road was watching us as if they were watching a movie.

"I am sorry, please don't make a scene." I said.

"I stayed all alone in our home while you were ramming that bitch Pooja." she said.

I called an auto for us which she boarded and said. "You get another one. Don't even dare to touch me."

I gave her a moment since it was hard for her to take the news. I got another auto and went home. As I entered through the open door, Radha started packing her clothes. I begged her not to leave or not to tell anyone. I was dead afraid of what is yet to come. She did not listen to me. And was still packing her clothes. I hugged her from behind and cried. She hit my hand so hard with the hanger she had in her hand. I let go of her.

She turned to me and said, "Just give me some time, we should take a break."

I had nothing to say. I stood there watching her crying. I decided to let her go to her hometown since I want her to cool down. I stood watching her leave the house. I sat down on the floor crying.

To be continued...!