Ch. 08: Crystal Joins In

Story Info
Mia seduces Crystal for Friends and Lovers.
3.8k words
4.33
91.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
56 Followers

Crystal Joins In

The summer passed after Michael and Mia were engaged. The wedding date had been set for sometime next spring as Mia's Mom worked out what date would work best for staging what she was sure would be the biggest event of the social calendar for her group of friends. Mia had talked to her Mom about what she would like for the wedding and her Mom only agreed to some of the requests. She mostly let Mia plan everything about the actual service.

But when it came to the reception, Mia's Mom told her that it was a party that she and her Father were having for the couple. Most of the guests would be her Mom and Dad's friends, so Mia's Mom had said that they had to plan it jointly. Which meant Mia's Mom did about all of the planning. Her Mom had put no restrictions on who or how many friends Michael and Mia invited which surprised Mia. But as she thought about it, she realized that her Mom just wanted her friends to know that her daughter and new son-in-law were extremely popular and had lots of friends just like she did.

During that summer, Mia had phoned Crystal a few times. Not as regularly as she did with Jan and Cheryl, but often enough so that they really got to know each other a lot better during the calls. When school started, Crystal had moved into the dorm that Mia had lived in rather than the dorm that Susan still lived in. Susan had chosen to live with another girl she had met the previous year instead of Crystal, which was simply fine with Crystal.

The first week back, Crystal and Mia had gotten together and hung out on campus. Mia told her how impressed she was with the deep dark tan that Crystal had gotten over the summer. Crystal told her that she had gotten a summer job at the pool as a lifeguard, so the tan was just a side benefit. Mia had felt that she and Crystal had basically the same complexion last year, but it was now obvious that Crystal could get a much deeper tan than Mia could ever hope to get. Mia's pale Scandinavian skin meant that she would never be a bronze goddess.

Mia and Crystal decided that they should go out on a date night. So, on a Friday night in early September, they went out to dinner and then dancing. They met and teased a couple of boys before leaving the bar without them. Mia drove Crystal back to her dorm, as Crystal didn't have a car at school again this year. They had parked on a quiet street a couple of blocks off campus and had necked for a long while.

Mia had never gone on a date with another woman and wasn't sure what the protocol would be. Jan and she had fallen into their relationship by hanging out in the dorm together and of course her only encounters with Cheryl had been scripted by Jan. A little to her surprise it seemed that the rules for woman only dates were the same as dates between men and women. Neither woman moved past the proverbial first date necking stage as they kissed in the car.

The next time they met was at Crystal's dorm. Since it was Mia's and Michael's dorm from last year, Mia popped into say hi to a couple of their dorm friends from the year before. Then the two of them secretly disappeared back into Crystal's room where Crystal locked the door behind her. Crystal's roommate had afternoon labs and wouldn't be back for hours. Crystal and Mia sat on the bed and necked furiously, moving on to each other's breast in short order. In less than an hour, they had lost all their clothes and all their inhibitions as they lay entwined together sharing their delicious 'box lunches' with each other. Both women had had strong needy orgasms, as they explored each other's passion.

The next time they were together was with Michael and Susan and it was totally platonic. They went out to Le Chez, a fancy restaurant for steaks and a little jazz music. It was just a great time between friends. However, Crystal did surreptitiously kiss Mia when they found themselves alone in the restroom. It was nice to go out like this, Crystal thought. She had enjoyed talking with Michael quite a bit.

Over the last spring and early fall, Michael and Crystal had met a couple of times by chance at the Fine Arts Building between classes. They had spent a couple of hours chatting, so they already had some rapport. But the easy conversation during the dinner was even nicer. During the dinner Crystal realized that she felt so comfortable with both Mia and Michael. Susan, well she was still Susan, Crystal thought.

A couple of weeks later, Mia picked Crystal up late one Saturday morning and they had gone on another shopping trip to the mall. This time Crystal was a little surprised when they went and shopped the intimate apparel section of the department store, where Mia picked out some lingerie for Crystal because she wanted to see her in it. It was the first lingerie that she ever owned, as it wasn't the sort of thing you got when going shopping with your Mom or sisters at home.

They returned to Mia's house, to find Michael getting ready to go play some basketball with his friends and teammates. The team couldn't officially practice for another few weeks, but nothing stopped them from playing some pickup ball together. So, every Saturday they spent a few hours shooting hoops, sitting around in the whirlpools and then having a couple of beers and a burger at the local jock hangout. That left Mia alone every Saturday until at least 9:00 at night, Mia told Crystal, as she made a sad face before winking suggestively at her.

Then Mia wondered out loud, how the new lingerie might look on Crystal and told her that she should go and try it on, just to make sure it fit. Crystal laughed, as she knew the real reason Mia had suggested this was not because she worried that the outfits wouldn't fit. But she was all for Mia's ulterior motive, so she told Mia she would be right back, as she took her shopping bag into the master bathroom and changed into the first outfit that Mia had bought for her. The first negligee was a simple red baby doll chemise, that was both sheer and lacy. It had a V-neck and a short slip that ended at the top of her thighs. There were red lacy panties that matched the slip.

Crystal put the lingerie on and took a good look in the mirror. She decided she needed to take out her ponytail and brush out her thick brown wavy hair. She also took out the red lip gloss from the shopping bag that Mia had encouraged her to get. She applied it to her pale curved lips until they were wet, red and had a little glimmer to them. Not bad she thought, as she took a last look and went to show Mia the new purchases.

Crystal went out to the bedroom where Mia was sitting on the reading chair in the corner of the room. Mia had taken off her shoes and her feet were curled up under her on the chair. Mia whistled and applauded when she saw Crystal. Mia told her to turn around so she could see her from behind. Crystal did a quick spin around giving her only a fleeting view.

A picture containing indoor, person, wall, floor

Description automatically generated

Mia then said in a very deliberate manner, spacing her words out with a pause, "She wanted her, to spin around slooowly, because she 'wanted... to... enjoy... the... view...'." Crystal this time did a slow-motion turn for her new lover, even pausing when she was facing away from Mia to give her ass a little wiggle. Mia admired the new pose and let Crystal know what a marvelous back end she had. Mia then told Crystal that she looked so pretty with her hair down and how the new makeup looked very sexy. Mia then said, "Next outfit please."

Crystal went back into the Master bath to try on the second outfit. This lingerie was much more involved than the simple baby doll she was wearing. It was a black two-piece negligee. With a rather skimpy lacy bra, panties that were not quite a G-string, but not quite panties either. It also had a matching garter belt. Crystal had tried on a garter belt before with one of her best girlfriends in high school, just to see how to put it on. They had snuck into her friend's Mom's bedroom to try on her Mom's garter belt and stockings. So, Crystal knew how everything should be worn and she slipped into the black nylon stockings and hooked them to her new garter belt. She then stepped into the black high heels that Mia had insisted on buying to finish the outfit.

Crystal had deliberately not looked in the mirror while she was putting on the new outfit. When she had finished getting ready, she decided to take a quick look just to see if everything looked like it was in the right place. The woman she saw in the mirror did not look like her. She looked incredibly sexy. She thought she looked like a kept woman, maybe a playmate or even a concubine. The feeling didn't bother her at all, in fact she kind of liked the thought of it. Mia could "keep" her all she wanted.

Crystal then took a deep breath, turned and opened the door to go model for Mia. She decided if Mia wasn't going to take the initiative after seeing her in this, that she would just go over and jump on her. She was aroused to say the least.

Crystal walked into the bedroom and looked over to the chair and saw no Mia. Then she looked on the bed and Mia was leaning on one arm. She sat on the bed wearing a sexy black mesh lace Teddy which showed off her large, perfectly formed breasts straining to escape. Crystal started for the bed, but Mia stopped her and asked her for another little modeling show. Crystal was somewhat embarrassed but was also excited and gave Mia the same basic show she had done with the first outfit.

This time Mia was a little more explicit as she complimented Crystal on her long shapely legs that led to the most perfect of asses. She also told her that her tits looked fabulous peaking over and through her lacy top. Then she asked Crystal to please stick her chest out, so that she could see her nipples that were taught against her gauzy bra. Then Mia patted the bed next to her and invited Crystal to come join her.

They met in a fierce and fiery embrace, their lips and mouths joining in a hard probing kiss. Crystal wasted no time in putting her hands inside of Mia's teddy. She cupped and then massaged her lover's breasts as they continued necking. They fell to the bed and Mia pushed Crystal onto her back after some initial wrestling for dominance. She placed her hands inside of Crystal's bra and gently moved it aside so that she could lick and suck the hardening tips. Then Mia maneuvered Crystal on to her side so that she could reach behind her and unstrap her bra, so that she could have access to the nakedness of Crystal's breasts.

Mia took a moment to consider Crystal's nearly nude body. She loved to see the dark tan lines of Crystal's bathing suit that made the white flesh of her breasts look so tender and soft. Mia dived back in, swooping the not too big and not too small boobs into her hungry mouth. Crystal's tits were perky, sensitive and the perfect handful as Mia continued to fondle, caress and lick them passionately. Crystal rewarded Mia's touch with an audible sigh, followed by a long moan as Crystal locked Mia's head tightly to her chest.

Crystal, while enjoying the fervent groping from Mia, wanted also to spend some time loving Mia's big, delicious mounds. She tried to turn Mia so that she could get to her large firm tits still trapped in Mia's Teddy. But Mia kept Crystal pinned on her back, as she quickly moved from Crystal's chest down to the juncture of Crystal's legs. Mia placed her hand firmly on Crystal's small black panties and begin to rub her through the satiny material. Crystal stopped struggling to get the upper hand in the love making and sunk back into the overstuffed bed to enjoy Mia's slow grinding of her womanhood.

Mia soon slipped her hand under Crystal's panties and directly started to circle and flick her hooded nub with her finger. This caused Crystal to stifle a small cry, as the touch was electric. Mia then moved her other hand down to Crystal's panties and slid them down over the nylons and now shoeless feet. With Crystal's downy mound now fully exposed and available, Mia slipped in between her new lover's legs and started to give her some hot steamy licking. Mia's furious tongue whipping soon brought Crystal to an explosive climax.

Mia laid quietly between Crystal's legs until Crystal could hear her unfastening her nylons from the garter belt. Mia picked up Crystal's left leg and bending it at the hip, pointed Crystal's foot towards the ceiling. Mia slowly rolled the nylon stocking from her thigh, past her knee and off her foot. Staring hungerly at Crystal, Mia then moves to Crystal's other leg to languidly remove her sexy hosiery, although this time she caresses and kisses Crystal's foot, then her calf and finally her thigh before laying her leg gently back onto the bed.

Crystal laid in the soft bed still floating as she reached out to her lover. Mia leaned into her offered arms and gently kissed her, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. Crystal returned her soft kisses as she traced the features of Mia's lovely face. Mia continued to whisper how special Crystal was. Crystal could only reply by purring and cooing into Mia's ear. Crystal had never enjoyed this kind of attention or tenderness from a lover before and reveled in the warmth of it.

They laid in each other's arms for a long quiet time before Crystal detected a change in the kisses she was receiving from Mia. She noticed that they were now harder upon her lips and during the last trip of Mia to her mouth, Mia had slipped her tongue between Crystal's lips and had begun French kissing with a growing urgency.

In Crystal's afterglow she had not forgotten her lover, but only paused for a short while. Crystal decided it was time again for her to take the initiative that Mia had snatched away from her earlier. So, she took Mia who was still leaning over her by the shoulders and firmly rolled her on to her side so that they lay facing each other on the bed. This time Crystal was the one who pulled Mia into a long, intoxicating breathless kiss as she plundered Mia's hot, wet mouth with her own swirling dancing tongue. Mia immediately responded by pushing closer to Crystal as she returned the inflamed embrace.

Crystal's hand tugged at the material of Mia's Teddy as they kissed. First just pushing it aside as she cradled Mia's lovely creamy breasts, her hands slowly massaging them before moving on to a slow deliberate tracing of the puffy pink areola, being careful to not touch the nipples which now had hardened to firm peaks. Crystal enjoyed the little teasing she was giving Mia by not playing with her ready and stiff nipples. Crystal reached up to the straps of the Teddy and with Mia's help slid the material down below her jutting mounds. They were now naked to Crystal's wet hot kisses. Crystal lustfully captured Mia's ripe swollen tits before eventually settling on the taut stiff nipples which she voraciously feasted on.

Mia loved the talented lips of her new sweetie and let her know in great detail how good she was making her feel. This seemed to spur Crystal into even more intense kissing, sucking and kneading of Mia's now aching tits. Then Crystal reached across to Mia who was laying on her side facing her and shoved her onto her back. Crystal had an urgent need to taste some of Mia's hot juices.

Mia was somewhat surprised by the suddenness of Crystal's demanding almost violent movement as Crystal moved down her body. She then understood the burning desire that Crystal must be feeling as she had felt the same way just a short time ago. Mia had been consumed by a raging carnal need, as she had pleasured Crystal's body a few minutes ago. Crystal seemed to freeze, as she decided whether she wanted to try and struggle off Mia's tight Teddy or just move it aside and dive straight in. Before she could decide, Mia had already reached down and moved the material away from her molten need and moved the fabric to the crease between Mia's loins and thigh.

"Take me now. I need your sweet mouth." Mia ordered and begged at the same time. So, Crystal climbed on top of Mia into a sixty nine position to take on Mia.

Crystal flew to the now bare, slick, wet pussy and begin to use her pink thrashing tongue to explore the radiating heat from Mia's crease, before moving on to suck and lick her pink pearl with yearning forceful strokes. Mia sunk back into the soft pillow and closed her eyes, so that she could concentrate on every scintillating pulsing movement of Crystal's probing tongue against her sex. Crystal established a torrid pace, soon bringing Mia to a frenzied orgasm.

Crystal could feel the climax overtake Mia and buried her tongue deep into her lover's pussy to feel the contractions in Mia's vagina, as Mia rode the powerful orgasm to its final death. She gently licked Mia, causing a noticeable shiver down Mia's thighs and legs. Crystal was amazed as a few seconds later she heard Mia say, "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Take me there again."

Crystal was impressed that the woman that had just had a monumental orgasm wanted to continue. She wondered if she could take such an intense pleasure and then go right back to begging for more. She didn't know, but she decided that she would soon find out when it was her turn again with her new hot bedmate.

Crystal went back to her licking now with a purpose, but this time she established a slower, more steady rhythm including sinking her fingers into her friends slit and slowly finger fucking her, while leaving her lips and tongue to make love to Mia's now ripe, throbbing bud. This new attention soon brought Mia to another more subdued, but still pleasurable series of small rolling orgasms that had Mia spasming on the bed and grabbing Crystal's head as she rocked to an ultimate moment of ecstasy. This was quickly followed by another explosion from Crystal as Mia had focused her attention on her love laying on top of her.

They lay there for nearly an hour softly talking, playing with each other's hair and gently touching each other's body, until Crystal initiated another round of lovemaking that both ladies embraced enthusiastically. This eventually ended in a fiery, gasping completion that left them with a warm glow of total satisfaction as they held each other tightly in a warm hug. They lay there both shamelessly naked, as Mia had long ago slid out of the Teddy. They watched the sun set through the window casting long shadows across the sheets that laid tousled and disarrayed in their now sweaty love nest.

Crystal broke the spell and asked if they should get dressed as Michael would probably be coming back soon. The mention of Michael caused Mia to speculate if she should bring up the subject of a threesome which she was hoping to propose to Crystal.

Much to her astonishment, Crystal said, "Mia honey, I love being with you. This is the best sex I've ever had. I don't want to risk it or offend you, but, since you first told be about your Friends and Lovers Group," she paused to take a steadying breath before blurting, "I have fantasized about it constantly. Would you ever consider letting me join in with them or maybe just have a threesome with you and Michael?"

After recovering from the surprise and waiting for a moment thinking how best to reply, Mia said in a low, sexy voice, "Baby, you are my special lover, I wouldn't just want you to join in. I would absolutely insist, that you join in."

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
56 Followers
12