Ch. 08: Crystal Joins In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia then hugged Crystal in a vice-like grip and kissed her repeatedly, before saying, "But not tonight with Michael. You have totally drained me, you fucking sexy nymphomaniac. We better get dressed." They picked up the thrown negligees that had ended up all over the room as part of their wild afternoon and evening, and then put on the clothes they had started the day in.

Michael, Mia and Crystal had gotten together one night a couple of weeks later after they had gone out to a small Italian ristorante. Crystal had told Mia about the restaurant, so Mia wanted to check it out for the upcoming Friends and Lovers get together in November at their house.

Also, Mia wanted to be sure the three of them were energized for the upcoming lovemaking she had scheduled for "dessert" back at the house after dinner. The meal had been excellent, but not half as excellent as the sex turned out to be. Their love making three-some was spectacular. Michael and Mia had gone to every length to extract every last desire from Crystal before she fell asleep in their arms completely exhausted.

Crystal was amazed that the next morning, after another less athletic and more sensual love making, that she did not feel awkward at all. Everything seemed natural and the way it should be. They quickly fell back into just being great friends as they went out to breakfast before dropping Crystal back at her dorm. Crystal felt warm and happy with her new "friends and lovers".

12