Ch. 08 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Now the cat is out of the bag.
10.9k words
4.61
6.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Kelly said that Katie just about lost it "You mean that she wants to give my husband a blow job? I can't... I... crap!"

Kelly rarely heard her mother cuss. However, now days, when she was having sex, bad words just seem to flow out of her mother's mouth!

Looking at Kelly "How do I keep your dad at home if he finds out... "

Kelly knew that her mother was losing it. She just sat back and watched.

Katie said "Hot young girls like you and Barbara. I can't compete with you young vixens!" Her mother looked exasperated.

Kelly said "Mom, I can't believe that you would talk that way! You have your son panting every time that you're in the same room with him. Look outside at them." Kelly pointed out the windows to the pool. "If you walked out there now, they couldn't keep their eyes off you!"

Katie looked out the window and saw the boys. Just a short time ago she was half naked in front of them! Katie replied "I guess that you are right. I'm just starting to understand my abilities, when it comes to the male species."

After a while her mom asked "How can we finish up this obligation that you have with Barbara?"

Kelly said "Maybe this weekend we can get them together, perhaps in my room, so no one can see or hear."

Katie said "Ok. The sooner the better, I guess. Now changing the subject. What do you plan to do tonight with your dad? I need to spend some time with him. And no, I'm not going fuck him to death as soon as he gets in the door. I need to see how he is. I need to watch him and talk with him tonight. Some of the time I may need your help, but I'm not sure yet."

Kelly replied "Mom I will do anything for daddy, you know that now!"

Katie smiled at her daughter and said "I will let you know if I need you tonight, ok?" Kelly nodded her head and walk to her room. As Katie watched her leave, she realized that a connection between her daughter and husband had been established, one that goes way beyond a normal father/daughter relationship. She was not sure if it was going to be a big problem or not. However, she could not blame either one of them.

Tony's day was not like any day he ever had. The events of last night will be forever imprinted on his brain. The time with his daughter kept getting replayed in his mind. Now and then he saw his wife, but mostly he saw Kelly on his lap. He knew that his past fantasies played into last night's events. The way he looked at everything played a big part in his interpretation of that event. He thought about what he will do once he gets home, still no clear picture emerged, he was unclear what he might do or what his wife might do.

Katie cooked her husband's favorite meal, and she didn't dress like a little slut tonight. Hoping that she could gain some goodwill with him. Looking back, she knew that walking up to her husband and putting her wantonness in his face was a big deal. Her son didn't want to go that far last night, but she had whispered in his ear, and convinced him. Late this afternoon Jim told her that he would stay in the basement tonight, playing games, until dinner time. Now she had to wait and see what may happen.

Tony was not aware that he was the main entertainment tonight. He had come to grips with Katie and Jim. Kelly was a surprise. If he added everything up, he felt that he was ahead at this point. He had taken his wife's ass and got a fantastic BJ! But getting to fuck his daughter... WOW! He knew that Katie and Jim were on each other over and over every day. He knew that he could never keep up that kind of physical activity. What the future holds for those two, he could only guess.

Katie had been listening for the sound of the garage door opening, for the last hour. When it finally made that familiar sound, she didn't know if she should run or stay.

Tony was loose and content when he stepped into the kitchen. Now he would watch to see what might be happening inside his home. The smell gave him a chuckle, she only cooks that dish once in a blue moon. Now he had a better idea of the 'lay of the land' at this point.

Katie fought the need to run up to him. She didn't turn around, she waited to see if he would walk up to her. Once she felt him touch her, she almost started to shake. Katie said "Hi honey, did your day go ok?"

He could feel her tremble just a little "Oh I guess that it was ok." He was enjoying this. He pulled her around and kissed her. She melted and moaned a sound of relief! He didn't respond much, as he pulled back "That smells good. Did it take you long to make dinner?"

Katie said "Today, it doesn't make any difference how long it takes to cook a nice dinner for you." Tony thought that tonight will be interesting.

Once they were sitting at the dinner table, Tony watched them closely. He didn't expect anything strange to happen tonight. Besides, he was not sure if he could get it up. Jim was at the other end of the table, his dad caught his eye and smiled at his son. The girls were eating and watching him. He took his time at the table.

This meal was delicious, and he cut it into small pieces then ate slowly. Jim told them about how mom had played chicken fight with him and his friends today. Kelly asked her mother it she had fun playing in the pool with Jim's friends. Katie knew if Tony saw her with the boys, as they tried and succeeded in pulling off her top, he might not be impressed. She just played it off like it was no big deal.

During the meal Tony looked at his daughter and smiled at her. Katie saw it and just watched. She saw that he was not simply taking a glance at her daughter, he was making eye contact. She watched Kelly look back at her dad. The two were not hiding the fact that they were enjoying the silent interaction. This made Katie nervous.

Finishing Tony asked "Do you need my help cleaning up tonight, honey?"

Katie was quick to reply "No you don't need to help. We will clean up, right kids?" Kelly and Jim just nodded their heads.

Tony said "I'm going to change and sit out by the pool tonight."

His wife said "That sounds like a good idea."

Watching her husband walk out to the pool, Katie hurried with the cleaning. She needed to do something but she didn't know what that was. Thanking the kids for helping, she went upstairs and thought about putting on something slutty. But now she needed to go the extra mile. Later she opened the slider and stepped out.

Tony was watching the water in the pool as it made little waves and patterns. He turned when he heard the slider. Katie was wearing the suit! The one that he had never seen her in before. His wife looked... so hot! With the way that she had put on the makeup she was a vision! He watched her walk to him.

Katie stood in front of him "I thought that you could use some company. Do you mind if I sit with you?"

Tony replied "Honey, you are welcome to sit anywhere!" Smiling she slowly sat on his lap. He didn't expect that. Last night his daughter was sitting right where his wife is now, and in the same suit! He looked up "Wow, this is nice honey. That swim suit looks fantastic on you!

Katie replied "Yes, I want my husband to enjoy this wife's new sexy suit." She leaned in and kissed him. Tony was liking this a lot! Then he remembered that he was going to take it slow. He pulled back a little and smiled. Katie didn't expect him to stop.

Katie was hoping the get a reaction. One that she might control. Being nervous about how her husband might be, when he came home tonight, was trying. As he pulled back from her kiss, it was surprising. But she didn't show any outward reaction. Now Katie didn't know what to do, so she just sat on this lap and cuddled.

During the evening, and into the night; Katie tried to figure out how her husband felt. He didn't act or seem to be upset. On the other hand; he didn't seem as excited by her wearing the slut suit or the way she acted, in a way that she had hoped. This neutral attitude was not helping her.

They talked about how nice it was outside. Then he said "I made love to your daughter last night. To be fair it was Kelly that allowed that to happen. I didn't expect it, but I welcomed it once we were doing it. If you want to punish me, feel free to do so."

Katie looked into his face "I will not punish you or Kelly for what happened last night."

They talked about other things, but no further discussion about anything important.

Later that night, as Katie laid in bed, two items popped into her head. The first one was: Kelly's big reaction about last night, and now, her daughter seems to act differently about her dad. That was something she didn't think would happen. Well, she knew that Kelly was concerned about Katie's sex life, and how it had affected her mom. However, it seemed like Kelly found a connection, with her dad, one that surprised her daughter. The second one was: Now Kelly's friend wants to have fun with Tony. That in itself was a surprise. Well more than a surprise. She never thought something, like what Barbara wants, would ever happen.

She remembers that Kelly told her about how Tony looked at her and her friends. But now Barbara wanted to give her husband a blow job. That was freaky. This was a problem, but one that was out of her hands for the most part. Letting a young woman loose, on her husband, was one thing that she didn't really want to do. She had no control once they were together. Then she realized that last night she did the very same thing by pushing Kelly to her dad! Sleep for her was long in coming.

Katie woke up to find herself alone in bed. Normally she was up before her husband. This was one day that she wanted to be up before him. Doing to him what happened yesterday in the shower. She hopped up and quickly went to the kitchen. Walking up "Good morning, sweetheart!" She hugged him.

He moved to get a cup and pored her some coffee. Smiling he said "Hey, I've got to run. But I want you to have a great day!" She wanted to talk more. However, he was not in the mood it seems. Not much that she can do at this point.

She said "Do you think that we can talk tonight?"

He replied "Sure." He kissed her cheek and walked out of the door to his car. Standing in the kitchen alone, Katie realized that she had not learned a thing about how Tony felt or what he was thinking. It was frustrating to her.

The only thing that Katie can do at this point is focus on getting her work done, and that is what she did. She stops and decides that waking up Jim is the best way to start off the day. She walks up the stairs and opens her son's bedroom door. She sees Kelly riding Jim!

She tells them "Sorry guys I didn't know that you were together this morning." Turning and walking back downstairs to get her laptop.

She was busy working when Kelly walked in "Hi mom, I hope that I didn't mess things up? I just wanted to have some fun before I must leave this morning."

Her mom looked up and said "Honey, I know that I have been monopolizing the time with your brother. How can I be upset? He can help us both I think. I know that you need time with him. I can have him when you are gone to school or work."

Kelly smiled "I know how much you enjoy him. Because I know how much of him, there is to enjoy!"

Katie replied "Yes, he is a big boy now, in many ways!"

Katie stood and asked "When do we get Barbara's deal done? Since it's Friday maybe tomorrow we can have your friends over and do something about it?"

Kelly said "That is a good idea. The sooner we do this the better." Katie agreed.

A few minutes later Kelly was out the door and off to school.

Later as Katie worked, she heard sounds behind her. She didn't react. After a few moments she felt her son's hands playing with her hair, then he caressed her neck.

He said "I hope that I didn't do anything wrong this morning. Kelly needed my help."

Katie snickered "Help... so you call what you were doing with your sister... help?"

He leaned down and whispered "Well, I think that I help both of you. I help give you what you like. Seeing you enjoying sex is something special to me. I never thought that I would get a chance to be with you in that way. Now that I have, I'm going to appreciate every minute!" His mother turned and they kissed. He pulled her up and into his arms. She didn't resist. Katie knew that he would not disappoint her!

They found themselves in her bed room as he let her slide out of his arms onto the bed. He was above her as they kissed. The passion was building for her, as he sucked on her tits. His large hands felt so good as he pulled out and twisted her hard nipples. She moaned "Oh baby! I love it when you do that!" She looked at him and asked "Do you like your mothers' tits honey?"

Jim says "Mom... your tits are so nice. They are one of my favorite toys to play with!"

Katie panted out "Oh stud... you deserve to play with them as I get to play with your big cock! Please put that wonderful tool into me!"

Time didn't mean anything to them as they had hot physical sex. Jim couldn't get enough of his mother. He watched her move and moan as he gave her his all. Katie was at his mercy as his big pussy pleaser found places in her open cunt that did fantastic things to her.

Later while working on her projects, she starting thinking about her husband. She had mixed feelings about what Kelly had done with her dad. As that thought materialized in her head, she did remember both her and Kelly wanted to help in bring Tony into the mix. Katie didn't think that getting her husband in the mix meant for his daughter to have sex with him. That event was supposed to be a hand job.

Now it seems that Kelly developed an emotional connect with her dad; after all was said and done. Katie knew she had a reaction to what Kelly did. To be fair she realized that it was just jealousy. She was having great sex with her son, so why should she not want her husband to enjoy sex with his daughter?

Before Tony returned home, Katie was feeling better about things. One concern she had was about what would happen with Barbara's request. Would that be a problem, in the same way that her husband had, with his daughter?

Katie reasoned; it was different on many levels. Kelly loved her dad and Barbara most likely had an infatuation with Tony. However, each girl could pose a problem over time for her.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Kelly came home and now; they can talk about tomorrow.

As Kelly walked up to her mom, she saw that Katie was deep in thought. She smiled "Hi mom." Kelly wanted to see if her mother was upset about anything.

Katie said "Hi honey. Did you have a good day?"

To Kelly her mother seemed ok so she replied "Yeah it was a good day!" However, she knew that something was off. She just didn't know what it was.

Katie started to talk about tomorrow. They both pointed out one issue after another, but they came up with solutions for them. Both wanted things to go smoothly. But there were unknowns that could cause this little adventure to fall apart!

They eventually decided on a plan for helping Kelly pay what she owed Barbara. This was going to be tricky. It seemed that the best way, to get Tony to buy into helping, was for Kelly to talk him into it.

That Friday evening Tony walked into the kitchen and kissed his wife hello. She was glad to see that he seemed to be in a good mood. Katie was thinking that now was the best time to talk her husband into helping. In getting him to help meant that her daughter was going to talk her daddy into something. The big unknown was how he would take this request.

Katie said "Honey, why don't you change and just go sit outside by the pool. Also, your daughter wants to discuss something important with you. I will get dinner ready." He looked a little concerned. His concern made her feel better!

He was sitting out by the pool when this daughter walked over to him. She had on the slut suit. His eyes popped open as she sat on this lap.

Katie could see them as she made dinner. Since Kelly had to talk to her dad, she got Jim to help with making the meal. They both watched Kelly try to sweet talk her daddy into letting a cute girl suck his dick.

Kelly walked back in later to inform her mother that he had agreed.

Katie said "Wow big surprise. He's going to let some young slut give him a blow job!"

Kelly looked at her mom "You said that you would not call Barbara a slut!"

Her mother said "Ok, I was letting it get the best of me. I'll back down."

Kelly smiled "I understand mom."

Now Katie asked "Did you have to try hard to get him to agree?"

Kelly replied "Not really. His main concern was what you were going to think."

Katie was astounded! I have sex with Jim a lot, with little concern of what my husband thinks. And now my husband was worried about what I would think!

At dinner we all talked and interacted like a normal family. I watched Tony to see if he was nervous or uptight, he didn't seem to be. But, remembering back, I know that he seemed to enjoy watching Barbara giving his son a BJ in that video. Thinking to myself, why would he not enjoy having a cute girl pleasure his cock? Would he be so concerned about what I thought that he would pass up something like that?

After we ate, we sat outside by the pool, I with the sexy slut suit on with my husband. He didn't seem to be too excited, as I hoped he would be. In the past if I was close and looking hot, he would show some interest. I needed to step up his eagerness for me. I thought of what I did for Jim before he got a BJ from Barbara. Now an idea started to form in my head, I hoped it worked as well as it did with my son!

Maybe I could do the same thing for my husband. But as I sat, I realized that things had changed. It changed from when Kelly and I talked about trying to get Tony to compete for my sexual satisfaction. I had to say that my son was now in first place, when comparing physical sexual performance. But now I was in a competition with young cute girls, one of which was my own sexy daughter!

Later I talked Tony into coming to bed early. I told him that I wanted to do something special for him. That got his attention! Now I was in control, I hoped. I didn't string it out for long. I didn't want to make a big preproduction out of it.

I pulled him into our bedroom with a little mystery. I undressed us both.

I laid down and ask him if he liked the BJ in the shower.

He said "Oh, that was a great BJ baby. I can't remember you doing that before!"

I replied "Well, what if I can do better. Would you like to try that?"

The look on this face was one of lust "Yes, but I don't know how you can top it!"

I smiled "Would you like me to try?" He nodded.

Touching and kissing his face and neck. I moved to his chest, then kneeled on the floor. Lightly stroking his cock with one hand and running my other hand up and down his side. He responded by caressing my head and hair.

His balls didn't hang down like his son's, but I still worked and sucked them into my mouth. I moaned, whispered and told him that I loved his cock.

I told him "You're such a stud, and a good husband! Can I ask for you to fuck my mouth? Can I be your slut tonight?" As I moved onto the bed, the shocked look on his face was priceless!

I grabbed a pillow and laid on my back, putting the pillow under my neck. Now my head was hanging off the edge of our bed a little. Looking up "Honey, stand beside the bed and let me enjoy your cock." I knew that getting comfortable was important. I said "Baby, I will let my head hang some, so that you can get your wonderful cock into my throat." I saw a look of disbelief!

I said "Don't worry this is going to be good! I want you to work that cock in and out and let me get it all sloppy and wet." He stepped up and placed his hard dick in my mouth. I sucked and licked and he started to get into it. I slobbered on it and moaned. I could tell that he was trying to be careful "Baby, you will not hurt me! Just use my mouth like a pussy!" He started to move in and out then grabbed my head. I reached out and held his hips. Once he hit the back of my mouth I pulled on his hips and he slowly work it into my throat.