Ch. 08 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, he didn't know what he should tell his wife. If he didn't tell her everything, she might find out anyway. Somehow wives seem to find out things that their husbands thought were well hidden. This conundrum was like a heavy weight and one beer was not going to be enough.

As the afternoon was ending, Katie walked over to Tony. He looked up at her and waited for the other shoe to drop.

She smiled and said "Honey will you help me with dinner?"

He couldn't get the words out fast enough "Sure I will."

As they both worked together, they talked about how nice it was to have Kelly's friends over. She told him how Jim had been a one-person team at water volley ball. But not a word was spoken about Tony and Barbara's fling.

Kelly came in later and said "I will get stuff on the table." They both thanked her.

At dinner they talked and everyone seem to be at ease. Tony did look at Kelly a few times and she smiled back at him. Jim was watching everyone and just didn't know what might happen later tonight or tomorrow.

When Katie got up, Sunday morning, she saw that Tony was fast asleep. It occurred to her that she could do the same thing that she did yesterday. She slowly slid out of bed and walked out, then over to Jim's door. She listened for any activity in his room, hearing none she walked in.

Kelly had to use her restroom and as she walked back to her bed, she heard someone in the hallway. Then an idea popped into her head. She carefully walked over to Jim's door. Putting her ear to the door she heard that her mother and brother were getting busy.

She and her mother had talked about having two studs to use at home. Maybe this was the day for that to happen!

Kelly walked over to her parent's door. Opening it she knew that she had to be quiet. Once she saw her dad sleeping, she smiled to herself. She slipped in her mother's side and up to her dad. Slowly moving her hands over her daddy's groin, she was happy to find that he was half hard, she wondered if he was dreaming of her.

Tony was slowly waking up and the sensation was wonderful. He thought that Katie was over any issues that she might have had with yesterday's occurrence. However, as his eyes started to focus, he saw his daughter!

She felt her daddy move and turned "Hi Daddy!" He nodded his head and his cock jumped up. She giggled "Daddy... I believe that you like your daughter's fingers around your cock."

Tony's mind started to work "Honey, what are you doing here in my room?"

Kelly smiled "Mom is next door. I'm sure if you think about that you will know that they will be over there for a while."

Tony now heard all that he needs to hear "Baby... you can do whatever you would like to me."

Kelly moved down and pulled off her dad's shorts. She held his cock and he moaned as she licked it. He sat up and pulled off her top and then squeezed her tit and played with her nipples. As he touched her, he marveled at how she was so much like her mother.

His wife was in a world of her own at that moment. She was on top of Jim and he was flicking her nipples "Mom, I think you have wonderful breasts. I've wanted to touch and play with them for so long. And now I can every day!"

Katie was breathing heavy and she groaned "Honey, you can play with them all you want. I will dress so that you can see them on display for you." Her son's cock was doing things to her that she never tired of. It was a perfect fit. The sensations were incredible as she slid up and down it. She was short enough that only about half of his cock moved out when she was on top of him, as she sat down it all hit the far back of her cunt. But the feeling of his large cock head was what animated her sexual lust. It touched things inside her that she didn't know she had!

Kelly rolled her dad's balls in her hands. Compared to his son's they were closer to his cock. Her brothers hung down more and were a little larger. But her dads were nice as she admired them. Then a thought of something popped into her head, the sperm inside of them was what help create her!

Tony was in the sex zone. If his wife were to walk in right now, he couldn't move or would he want to. His daughters' hands were magic and he didn't want this act to end.

Katie knew that she should be careful about making noise, but she loved this act with her son. She also thought that they should be quick and get the love making done before Tony woke up this morning. Now she didn't care how long her sexual coupling with her son took. The passion and desire of this act was just too good, she didn't want to stop.

Jim looked up and watched his mother moan and groan. Her mouth was in constant motion as sounds slowly slipped out. Her eyes were closed but her face looked like an angel, as the morning light lite his room up. She trembled at times as she moves up and down his cock. He loved that he could make her feel so good!

Tony was enjoying Kelly's caressing but now he needed taste her. He moaned "Honey, pull off the rest of your clothes and sit on my face please." She didn't waste any time and soon she was carefully planted on her daddy's face. Her pussy smelled so wonderful and her lips were dripping a little. When his tongue touched her, she gasped and jumped. He smiled to himself "Babe, you taste so good. Let me enjoy your sweet pussy. I've wanted to do this for a while."

Kelly just let her tensions melt away. His tongue was amazing. She was not going anywhere. She looked down and saw his eyes looking up at her. The expression in them was one of love. She reached down and brushed his hair to the side so she could gaze into his deep blue eyes. Stroking his cheek as his mouth did wonderful things to her wet pussy "Daddy, I've never felt things like this with any one before. Please don't stop, please don't ever stop!" Her orgasm was quick in coming. The climax was so different than the ones with her brother; the two were not comparable to each other. Her dad made her feel so cared for, so safe, so loved!

Jim saw his mom shutter and come hard. Her panting and groaning were so amazing to see. She was in ecstasy, and he didn't want her to stop. As long as he could make her climax he was not going to quit. It was an amazing sight to see her orgasm. Her eyes popped open and her mouth worked to form an 'O'. Sometimes she slowly lowered her head to look down at him, sometimes she seems to stare out into space as it washed over her like a wave.

Kelly had cum a few times as her dad licked and sucked on her pussy. She had reached back and held his cock as she rocked on his face. Her fingers rubbing his pre-cum over the head of his cock. She didn't want him to cum in her hand, she wanted it inside her.

Katie was getting tired from cumming so hard as she rode her son "Sweetheart, will you turn me onto my back and fuck your pussy?" She saw him grin and nod in agreement.

Kelly said "Daddy, I want you in me." This was a statement, one that he would not argue with. She slowly moved down and rubbed her cunt lips down his chest and to his hard cock. Looking at him she slid her wet lips along his rigid dick, watching his face. She saw him look at her in surprise and amazement, she giggled "You like that don't you daddy? It feels good to have your daughter rubbing herself on you like this I'm guessing!"

Tony's eyes were wide open and he could hardly speak "Oh my... I can't tell you how wonderful that feels to me honey!" He gasped and groaned and she just watched him.

Kelly knew that if she kept doing this, he would cum. So, sliding up she let his cock head part her lips slowly. She wanted to see his face as he entered her.

Tony was both frantic and relived as his cock started to move into his daughter's sweet pussy. He let her do the work as that would help him from cumming. He saw her watching him and he wondered why she was looking at him so intently, it seems like he fascinated her.

Jim was above his mother and she was getting louder as he slid in and out. He didn't want to wake his dad, but it was so much fun to see his mother frantically clutching and grabbing his body. He watched as she tried to make words, but not many recognizable ones were coming out of her mouth.

Tony thought that he heard something. He turned his head for a brief moment but it snapped back as he watched his daughter's nimble body slowly rocking on his cock. She smiled "That sound would be your wife daddy. My guess is that your son is pounding her into his bed. I know what it's like to have him pounding me as well. But right at this moment, I have my loving father's cock in me and I could care less about anything else right now."

Tony was shocked and aroused at this revelation. He knew that he couldn't do anything about his wife at this time, nor did he really care. He was getting to have a gratifying time of his own daughter as he watched her grind and move on him. However, he was getting that signal deep down that he was getting close to cumming.

Kelly saw a look on her daddy's face "Daddy, are you ready to cum in me... again?" She saw his slightly nod. With a look of lust on her angelic face "This is the second time that I've had you spray your wonderful cum into my pussy. If I have my way, it will not be the last time this happens!"

Tony couldn't stop it if his life depended on it. She sat down hard on his groin and moved. As she felt him spasm, she shuddered and climaxed hard. He watched her in astonishment, as he come. It was like watching something wonderful unfold in front of him!

They were both gasping for air as they heard another sound from Jim's room. With open mouths that looked at each other and started to laugh. Katie was not as quite as she had hoped to be, that was very obvious. Tony had guessed that his wife was getting fucked well but he never thought that she came that hard or that loud.

Tony and Kelly moved together to get comfortable as their beating hearts slowed down and their breathing became more of a whisper. They kissed and touched each other, looking into the other face. They didn't move as the bedroom door opened.

Katie was careful as she turned the door knob, she wanted to make as little noise as possible. Hoping that her husband would still be asleep. As it opened, she stopped in her tracks.

Tony and Kelly watched as Katie stared at them. The silence was thick and palpable. Her mouth opened and then closed a few times. Neither of them interrupted her as she tried to speak. They could see that she had many different thoughts as they crossed her face.

Kelly was the one to break the silence "Hi mom. I thought that I would keep daddy company while you were busy."

Katie didn't know if she should be angry or relieved. She saw them holding each other and her husband didn't seem to care if his wife saw them or not. Finally, she said "Kelly honey, would you head back to your room for me? I think that I need to talk to your dad." She didn't know if this was going to start a war or what, but she hoped that her request wouldn't be ignored.

Kelly said "Sure thing mom." As she moved out of bed Katie saw that familiar liquid running down her nude daughter's leg. Kelly nipples were hard and extended. She slowly walked past her mother and then leaned over and said "Thanks mom, your husband was great!"

As the door closed Katie looked at Tony. He didn't seem upset or anything. She didn't know why she was just standing there is the same spot. Her husband said "Hey baby, I bet that your tired and want to sleep." He held up a hand and motioned for her to get into bed.

Katie nodded her head and walked to her side of the bed. She pulled up the covers and slid in. As she did this, she watched her husband's face. It never changed expressions. Moving down she felt a wet spot.

Tony smiled as he saw that she had found where Kelly had leaked some. However, his wife only hesitated for a moment. He pulled her over to him and cuddled. She may have been calm on the outside, but he could feel and hear her heart beating rapidly.

She started to talk "Honey... I... I..."

Tony stroked her head and said "It sounded like you got worked over pretty hard so I think that you should sleep some. I know that I need to take a nap as well."

With that she laid her head on his chest and reached down to touch is cock. It was slick and half hard. He whispered "I will clean up later. She rode me hard sweetheart."

Katie didn't fall asleep at first. However, her husband did. Her mind was going a mile a minute. She knew that sooner or later that something like this could happen. Well, the something was that Tony would see or hear her having sex. But she didn't think that Tony and Kelly would be together today while she was banging her son!

Tony woke up and looked at his wife. She was sleeping on his chest. He carefully rolled her over on to her back and looked at her. Pulling up the sheet he looked at her nice tits. He could see that his son had handled them a little ruff, as there was some redness. He pulled more of the sheet up and looked at her pussy. It was red and puffy and some cum was leaking out. The outer lips were swollen and the inter lips were extended. Thinking about that he realized that he shouldn't be that surprised. His son was a big guy, longer and thicker than he was. Tony knew that he was not small and his daughter and Barbara seemed to enjoy his cock.

As he was lost in thought he realized that he was being watched.

"Honey, are we going to be, ok?" she asked

He turned and nodded "This is different than I think most family's ever experience. At this point, I'm not going to suggest that we change anything yet."

Katie had a concerned look on her face "Sweetheart, I'm not looking to replace you with anyone. I just wanted sex in a way that I can enjoy it. I found out that Kelly and Jim were having sex one day and I happen to see Jim equipment and I fantasized about it. I know that it's wrong for me to desire someone besides you; but I was getting to the point that I was not looking forward to getting up and doing the same thing day in and day out." Now that she had said that she still didn't know if it was a good thing to say or not.

Her husband looked at her "I get that we, well me, have been lacking in our sexual activities as the years roll by. I guess, in my mind, I thought that our loving making was normal for most married people."

Katie saw that Tony was not shocked by her revelation. He seemed to put the blame on himself. This was not a burden that she wanted her husband to carry. However, she did know that he was capable of preforming fine when he had hot young ladies around him. So now what can she say or do that would help clear the air?

She touched his face "Honey, how did the situation go with Barbara yesterday?"

Tony didn't know that this question would be coming up this fast "I... I did..." She let him think, no need to rush him she reasoned. He continued "I know that you had a game plan for yesterday. However, it didn't go according to that plan." She didn't change expression. This was a time to see if he could be truthful. But she knew that she had not been a truthful with him. So, no matter what he said she would be fine with it.

Katie smiled "You can tell me what you want too about it. It's up to you honey."

Tony relaxed "I got more that the BJ from Barbara." He watched her to see how that comment settled out. No real bad reaction he saw, so onward he went "She asked me to lick her and I did. As we did that, she got me hard and asked if I would fuck her."

Katie realized that was about as close has he would be getting to telling her the whole story. She couldn't blame him for leaving out the 'Daddy' comments that Barbara said. And she didn't believe that he would ever tell his wife that Barbara told him that he could have her pussy anytime he would like.

Tony sat up and said "Let's get something to eat."

Katie watched her husband get out of bed. He pulled on some sweats and a tee shirt. He didn't clean himself up as he said he would before they drifted off to sleep. That fact made her giggle a little. He turned to look at her, to see what was so funny. She smiled "You don't clean yourself any better that I do, honey."

Tony realized what she meant. With a half grin, he said "Well crap, I guess that's the way it is around here at times."

She got up and put on a robe and they walked down to the kitchen.