Ch. 11 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Who is really in charge now.
12.8k words
4.65
3.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

This Monday morning had started off with much drama and mystery; then morphed into great sex with her son. Katie was thinking about that, as she finished up her work projects that afternoon. Jim had fucked her twice today and she was still thinking that she should have more. She chuckled to herself, was her husband right about her?

Now Katie had a naughty thought. Could her son do what her husband did. Could her son fuck her ass and spank her to an outstanding orgasm? Maybe she should see if that is possible!

Katie called out for her stud and they ended up in her bedroom. She pulled her son down and said "Baby, I want you to put your big cock in my ass!"

He was so happy to hear that! Enthusiastically he said "Wow mom I love to do that to you!"

He helped her put some lube on him and in her hole. She softly said to him. "Now here's the thing... I want you to spank me... as you fuck me!"

Jim had a disbelieving look, he said "I will do whatever you want mom. But mom... I don't want to hurt you!"

Katie smiled and cupped a hand on this face and replied "Oh you sweet young man! I would never make you do something that you didn't want to do. That is why I love you... because you love your mother so much!"

She told him to do the same as he did before, when he fucked her ass. As the head of this cock slipped in her back hole, she told him to wait. As she tried to relax enough from the pressure and pain, letting it subside a little, she said "Oh stud... your cock is so big! I'm so glad that you listen to your mother. You could kill someone with that thing!"

Katie panted and moaned for a few moments. Then she slowly pushed back to see how it felt. Slowly moving she said "Of fuck stud you feel so good! Please slowly move until you are fucking me well and good. Can you do that?"

Jim replied "No problem." He did as she instructed. He loved how tight her ass felt on his cock. Looking down at her he marveled at the sight below. Moaning out "This is so good mom!"

Katie said "Once you feel like you can... please spank me. I want you to do that and don't worry about hurting me, ok?"

Jim replied "I will try." He didn't see how this would be good for anyone. However, his mother wanted him to do this. Carefully he smacked her butt cheek. The response that he got was unexpected.

Katie screeched "Oh yes that's it... that feels good. Don't stop!"

Jim kept doing what she wanted. However, he didn't like hitting her. It was not something that he wanted to do to his perfect girl.

Katie was enjoying this as his cock slid in and out of her tight ass hole. As they continued, she noticed that something was not right. His large cock was not an issue, she realized. She moaned "Honey are you ok?"

Jim said "Mom I'm not comfortable hurting you like this."

Katie groaned "Oh stud you feel so good as you fuck me! You are not hurting your perfect girl!" But as she said that she could tell that this was not working the way that it did with her husband.

His mother said "It's ok if you want to just fuck my back door baby. It feels sensational just the way that you're doing it!"

Now Jim was doing it the way that he wanted to. He reached down and played with her clit and pulled on those sweet nipples.

Katie moaned out "Oh you feel so good baby! You can fuck me as hard as you want until you finish!"

Her son did just as she asked. He started to stroke in and out. The way her ass gripped his cock, and the way his mother looked back at him with a look of euphoria was very pleasing to her son.

Katie realized that the last time that they did this the pressure and pain were different. Today it didn't feel as intense. The pleasure was still off the charts, but it was not the way she felt when her husband fucked her ass and slapped it. Now she could tell that her son would fuck her ass like he had fucked her pussy. She didn't know if she would last for almost an hour like most of their sessions seem to last. But today Katie knew that she would not stop him unless the pain got to be overwhelming.

After a time, he wanted his mother on her back so that he could look at her face. Watching her cum was the best part. He marveled at how her eyes would open in surprise as she started to shake and gasped, then her mouth opened and those eyes rolled back in her head. The sounds that she made were just babbling words that didn't always make sense to him. But the way she twitched and jerked, as she climaxed was a pleasure to see!

Katie didn't know how she could cum so hard as his man meat invaded her back hole. It was different than the climaxes that she has with him in deep in her cunt. But now she as just a passenger as her son plowed his long cock in her ass. Time didn't mean much now, just the wave after wave of pleasure did.

Jim put her on her hands and knees again. Watching her shudder and convulse as his cock invaded her, was getting him ready to unload. He wanted to fuck all her holes and this felt a little nicer than the last this they had tried it. He knew that he should not push this too far and he felt the pressure building as he stroked longer into her sweet butt hole. He watched in fascination as his cock slid in and out. He tightened his grip on her hips and pushed all the way in. It was a strong climax as he let his cum shoot out, over and over into her.

Katie could feel his cum pulse inside her. The warmth and pressure felt wonderful! He held her determinedly and groaned for a long time. She could tell that he shot a big load inside her back hole.

She didn't get what she thought she would, from this coupling. However, it was a great sex none the less. If she wanted the feeling that she got when her husband did this to her... well she would need Tony she discovered.

Later Jim came into the office and said that his friends wanted to come over and swim today. Katie told him that she didn't mind, but she needed to get some work done since they had spent time having fun today.

Katie worked in the office for a few hours. She could hear the boys making some noise at times. Walking into the kitchen to get something to drink, she stopped and watched the boys play outside. Her son was having fun she saw. He looks so manly as they all ran around and did things that young men do.

Thinking about it more she knew that anyone of them could be doing the very same thing that Jim and her were doing. She had never considered that before. Looking closer at each young man she focused on what their suit covered. Some had on a tight suit; those didn't seem to be able to hide something like Jim had, and she didn't see anything substantial. A couple of others had baggy suits on. They could be carrying something bigger, maybe like her son did. She just watched those two now and wondered.

Later in the day Katie saw an email about the need to come into the office tomorrow. They wanted to talk about her projects. She hoped that there were no problems.

Katie and Kelly fixed dinner together that evening. As everyone was finishing Tony said "Since the girls cooked, I think that Jim and I will clean up." That got a smile from both the women.

Jim chuckled at their glee "No problem dad, I can see how happy they are. Keeping them happy is a full-time job... I'm beginning to think."

Both Katie and Kelly turned and looked at Jim. Tony started to laugh and that eased the tension.

He said "You are right son... these two are a full-time job!"

Kelly was quick to reply "Yeah... we need a lot of attention... don't we mom!"

Katie was slow but added "I guess that a few months ago I didn't understand how much attention that I needed."

Tony stood "Jim let's get this cleaned up before we have a riot on our hands!"

The guys make quick work of clearing and cleaning. Once he was done Tony walked outside and sat down. He was not outside long before Kelly walked out and sat on his lap.

Katie was concerned about that email from work, so she was making sure that every one of her projects were up to date. Walking into the kitchen area, she glanced through the windows. She saw Kelly talking and stroking her dad face. She watched as her daughter leaned down and kissed her husband. They looked like lovers to her. From where she was standing, she knew that it would be hard for them to see her. Standing alone in the kitchen watching them, her emotions started to take over.

Slowly becoming lost in thought, as she watched them interact. Could her husband do that with any young woman? He didn't seem to have much of a problem when he fucked Barbara, she realized. Of course, Barbara talked him into some of that action; but for the most part Tony did what almost any man would have done at that moment. Then the announcement from Barbara popped into her head; the one where she told her husband that he could have her young pussy anytime, it made her shiver a little.

However, as this conversation in her head continued it flashed to what happened yesterday when Tony fucked her ass. She had never thought that her husband would ever spank her. For that matter she never realized that spanking was such a turn on for her. Her son was never going to do what her husband did; that was very clear after their test on that today.

She saw Kelly with her arms wrapped around his neck, in a full and passionate lip lock. She wondered what will happen now.

Katie walked back to the office to double check all her work. She was a little nervous about her job and that occupied her for a long time that evening.

Kelly came in and started to walk up the stairs. Her mother asked "Honey, before you head up to your room can I talk to you?"

Kelly replied "Sure mom." She walked over and sat in her dad's desk chair.

Katie thought for a moment and then asked "I saw you outside and wondered what you were talking about with your father?"

Kelly smiled "I was just asking him if he really enjoyed his time with Barbara?"

Katie was a little shocked, then she asked "I'm surprised that you would talk with him about that. I mean... she did offer him her pussy to use anytime that he would like! I would have thought that you would be a little upset by that fact."

Her daughter giggled "I think that it's cool that daddy can get a young lady to be so taken with him, that she would offer herself up to him, like she did!" Thinking about she decided to just say it "I guess that I should tell you that Barbara did talk to a couple of our friends about what she did with daddy."

Kelly watched as she dropped that bomb on her mother. She knew that this little gem of information could send her mom to the moon.

Katie's eyes got big and her mouth opened, she was trying to speak. Slowly she formed some reasonable reply "I can't believe you! Why would Barbara tell anyone about what she did with your dad! That doesn't make sense to me. It would be more reasonable for her to keep that information hidden!"

Kelly said "Mom, young women are not all that different from young men. Some women enjoy telling others about things that they have done." She waited a few moments "It's not a big problem. The other girls are always making comments about dad."

Katie blood pressure was on the high side now. She replies "I don't think that all your friends looking at your dad like he is a piece of sexual meat is a good thing! What would he do if you told him that your friends had the hots for him? I'm sure that he would be surprised at this revelation. He might not ever go out to the pool again when all those young vixens are here!"

Kelly snicked "Mom... you are so right... he was shocked to say the least. But he listened as I told him that he should just go with it. What issue would you have anyway? You have Jim. I think that daddy can have a few of my friends to play with; if both parties are ok with it."

Her daughter finished with this "I will gladly share my boyfriend with my girlfriends. Remember mom... I shared my sex buddy with you!" She stood and walked over to her mother and said "I want daddy to have his time with what he fantasies about. It's not much different than what you do with my brother."

Katie watched her daughter walk out the room and up the stairs. Her mind was going a mile a minute, as all that was said whorled around her.

Later as they were getting ready for bed Katie looked at her husband and wondered what he thought about Kelly's revelation. She knew that Tony had started to go down and use some of the excise equipment. He didn't do it every day but he seem to do it more now than he ever did in the past. Why would he do that she wondered, but that thought was short lived. She knew why he did it; the results of working out showed on her, and she really enjoyed that. If he got his body into the same shape as hers was in... well... she could see things going badly for her. As she glanced at him, she knew he has many attributes that women would enjoy.

Watching him walk in and out of the bathroom she could see that if he wanted to, he could give a lot of guys a run for their money in the physical persona arena. Then if he trimmed up... how would those little vixens look at him then! With that daddy attitude he broadcasts at time; that could make young ladies feel secure and safe... that could be a... a big problem for her!

As she finished brushing her teeth and then brushed her hair. She walked over and slid into bed next to him. She whispered "I saw you and Kelly tonight... I'm curious about what you two were talking about?"

He turned over on to his back and smiled "Oh we were just talking about her friends. It's no big deal, dear."

She laid her head on his chest and could tell that his heart was beating faster than normal. Now was not the time to debate any of this, she senses. So, she said "You know that I love you... right?"

He strokes her head and says "I know you do baby."

She wanted to hit him for not telling her that he loved her back, but she just listens to him drift off to sleep. Sleep for her took longer that night.

His movement out of bed the next morning caused her to remember that she needed to be to the office by 9:30 this morning. She waited for him to start the shower and then she jumped up and walked in to the bathroom. Opening the shower door, a little, she asked "Honey, would it be ok if we showered together. I have an early meeting at work today?"

Tony said "Sure thing hot stuff! Jump in."

She was happy to hear that. He held out his hand to lead her in. As she got close, they hugged. He washed her and she did the same to him. He helped with her hair and quickly they were clean.

He started to open the door to get out, when she pulled on his semi hard cock. He turned to see her kneel and put him into her mouth. He instantly started to harden and he grabbed her head with both hands. She looked up and smiled with her lips tightly encased on him. He watched from above as she pulled his cock all in and her nose hit his hairy belly, her eyes never stopped looking up at him. He could feel the restriction of her throat as she moved him in and out. This is as deep as his cock could go, he knew. The vision of her doing this to his son popped into his head. Then he looked at her beautiful face as she was doing it for him.

She knew that it wouldn't be long until he shoots his cum out. Watching for the signs she wanted to be all the way down on him as he let loose.

Tony's hands were holding her tight as he could feel it happening. He tried to say something but all that came out was "I... I... oh wow!"

She felt his cock jump and she pushed down. Letting him stay as deep as she could get him, the cum was pumping straight into her stomach.

He was frantic as he climaxed. This was amazing and he had never done this with her before. Some blow jobs she gave him prior to this were not this intense. Now he knew why his son enjoyed this!

She felt him slow down and that was good because she needed to take a breath.

His hands grabbed the walls as he tried to remain standing. She giggled and said "I do believe that my husband liked that!"

He was still gasping and replied "I can't think straight! Give me a minute!"

She stood and hugged him and then helped him out of the shower.

They both dressed and walked to the kitchen. He started the coffee and she made a quick breakfast.

Setting together as they eat, they looked at each other. Each one wondering what the other was thinking.

He asked "You need to go into the office today?"

She replied "Yes, I got an email for a meeting late yesterday. I'm not sure what they want yet. They didn't include an agenda, so I'm clueless."

He chuckled "Well I hope that they don't cancel your working from home. That can put a big damper on all your fun activities here!"

She got a strange look on her face, as she asked "You don't think that... do you! I mean that would be... oh that would be terrible!"

He smiled "You never know honey. I hope that it all works out today... send me a text when you know the outcome, please."

Tony stood and hugged her "I need to run. Let me know what happens at work, ok?"

She said "I will sweetheart."

She got her laptop and checked to see if there were any more emails, but there wasn't. Looking at the list of projects she picked one and started to work on it.

Kelly walked up and hugged her "I'm going to head off. I won't be long today."

Her mother said "That's good. I have a meeting at work, so if you can the stud will need a female to help him."

Her daughter nodded and replied "I'm sure that I can lend a hand or maybe something else to help the poor guy." She turned to leave then said "I hope your meeting goes ok today."

Katie was getting most of the first project finished when he showed up. She was expecting this and took a firm stance. Smiling "Baby... I know that I've been at your MILF for the last few weeks. But I have to go off to work this morning. I don't want to disappoint you today, but that's life sometimes." She saw that he was not content with her speech. She touched his face and said "Your sister should be back home soon. Please let her help you! I'm sure that she will help relieve your anxiety this morning."

Jim relaxed and said "I get it mom. I know that my sister can help me... but she is not you." He held her hand to his face "I will have fun with her. But I will wait for you as well today... is that going to be ok with you?"

Katie looked into his eyes and said "That will be just fine stud! I need to get going. Don't worry baby... I'm guessing that we can make any necessary adjustments around here, if I need to return to the office every day."

He stepped back and asked "Do you think that you will need to be gone every day?"

She smiled "I will know more about that in a few hours."

Katie drove to the office. The drive was not long but she knew that if her employer required her to show up each workday that those minutes lost in transit, would be time that she had been using to satisfy herself with her son each day. Thinking more, what if she did need to return to the office; wow how would she have enough time with Jim. Then that realization slowly formed a different picture of her home life.

She walked into the office and to the meeting room. The door was closed and she waited for her appointed time before she knocked. As it opened out stepped one of her fellow work mates. The look on his face was hard to read as he walked out.

Katie's supervisor Fred, stood and smiled, then says "Katie thank you for being prompt. You know Charles and Linda. They are part of this meeting today. Please sit down."

As she sat down, he told her "Our topic today is about company projects." Still a little lost she asked "Is there something wrong with my performance?"