Ch. 11 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred shook his head and said "No, you are fine. But we have been looking at the metrics from all the employees and we need to make some adjustments. Your working hour metrics are interesting but not much different than others. We do like the fact that you get things done each day. We did notice that some days you have all your projects done by early afternoon and other times you finish up late in the afternoon."

Katie mind was running through each time she had stopped to have sex with her son. Quickly she said "I can get distracted some days."

Fred smiled "Yeah we know that things can happen at home that are a surprise." She looked at him and thought he has no clue how 'distracting' things in her home can get!

He continued "What we are going to do is ask some of you to be available to help others that get stuck on a project. It's really no different than if you were here in the office. Sometimes here, if you or others had a question, then you could just walk over to someone and show them what you at doing and see if they can give you some advice." He paused, then says "You are one that we believe others can ask advice of."

Katie was not sure where this topic was heading "I'm glad that you think that I can lean a hand if needed."

Linda jumped in "It's good to hear that you like to help others out. So, with that in mind we have added a feature to your web app that will allow others to ask you questions. However, you will only see one question at a time. That way as you help someone, others will see that your busy. Once that the person is helped then others can ask you for help."

Charles smiled after Linda finished. He says "We are not going to overload you. A counter will track your time helping others and once it reaches a total, that is preset, your helping flag will not be available for others to see."

Katie thought for a moment, then replied "I do have a few minutes each day to help but not too much. I'm not sure that I will have enough time to contribute a lot."

Fred leaned back and said "We will adjust your project load to ensure that you're not overloaded. But looking at your abilities you are one of our higher functioning employees. This new project model is not going to be offered you everyone. We will compensate you for acting in this role. The thing is that we need you to have your laptop on and with you, from 8-2 each day. If someone asks for help, we hope that you can respond within 10-15 minutes. This new model is simply a trial, we need to see how well it works."

Katie was silence for a few seconds, then said "I will be glad to try it out."

Fred rose and each one did the same. He says "You are doing fine Katie. This new idea may keep you a little busier than you've been over the last few weeks. But I think that you will be giving us more and we can give you more."

Katie nodded, then said "I understand." Then asked "Is there a time frame for this new model to play out in?"

Fred said "Yes let's give this idea 30 days." He paused "Thanks for coming in today. Having a face-to-face on this topic is the best way to discuss this, that's why we wanted you here today. If you can will you and Charles remain for a while longer to go over the fine details?"

Katie nodded "Sure I can."

She was in the office for another 4 hours before leaving. Remembering to text Tony about the meeting, she grabbed her phone and sent a quick one, let him know that she will still be working from home, but that her work schedule will not be the same.

On the drive home she wondered how this will affect her time with Jim. Then a surprise chuckle started as she said to herself "Wow... I'm more concerned about my sexual time with my son... than I am about my job... am I crazy?"

Pulling into the garage she realized that she was tired, that meeting and time spent after was exhausting. Stepping out of her car, she walked to toward the door. Opening it she heard her son say "Oh wow sis... you are so wet!"

Katie didn't close the door, she just stood still in the little hallway that led into the kitchen. Groaning Kelly says "You have the biggest cock that I've ever had!"

Jim replies "I know that you like them all, I think. I hear you with dad. You seem to be happy with his equipment."

Kelly says "Yes, I like his too. You two are so different. I love the feel of you both!"

Peeking around into the kitchen Katie realizes that they are in the couch behind the dining room table. She sees they are in the same position that Jim and she are in at times. Softly she walks up to them. Jim has his eyes closed as Kelly bounces up and down on his long cock. Wondering if she should say something, her surprise comes from Kelly "Hi mom. Is it ok that I fuck him? This long hard cock needed help and we didn't make it up to one of the rooms."

Katie answers "Yes, it's fine with me. I'm not sure what your dad would say if he walked in right now. This is some sight I must say!"

Kelly replies "Yes... Daddy would be surprised... maybe that is a good idea... you should surprise Daddy... oh Jim... please don't stop... oh please!"

Katie watched as her daughter climaxed on her son's big cock. Maybe Kelly's right. What if Tony walked in, just as she did today, to see a sight just like this. She needed to think about that. She says "I will leave you two to finish." She walked into the office area and opened her laptop. In a few minutes she saw that she had people asking questions. The noise from the other room continued for a while as she helps one person and then the next. She heard them finish as Jim groaned out his orgasm while his sister encouraged him.

Later Tony came in the door and walked the short distance into the kitchen. Looking around he wondered where everyone was. He glanced out the windows and saw them out by the pool. Walking over to the door he stopped as he saw his wife and son in the pool and his daughter setting on a lounger in the shade. Just then he watches his son picks his mother up and sets her on the edge of the pool. She was without a suit, he sees. The smile on her face as she is talking to his son is telling. Jim moves into her as her legs spread open. Katie hands are on her son's head and pulling him in toward her pussy.

Tony slowly opens the sliding door, but Katie is the only one that sees it open. With her head turned toward the opening door she continues to talk to Jim "Baby... yes like that... don't stop please!" Jim is too involved to notice his dad is standing at the door. She looks at her husband and says "Jim honey please lick my pussy sweetheart. I love the way that you do that!" She raised one hand to wave at Tony. Her husband was going to walk outside but now he simply slides to door shut.

Katie sees her husband close the door and when that happens Katie signals for Kelly to come over to her. Kelly walks over and her mother motions for her to come closer. As Kelly leans down her mother whispers in her ear "Your dad is home. Please go see him." Kelly stands up and Katie puts her hand back down so she can pull her sons face into her a little more.

Kelly's nudity comes to the notice of her dad, as she is walking toward the house. Tony watches as his daughter slowly makes her way to the door. When she opens the door and steps up to her Daddy, she hugs him. Then reaching behind her she slides the door shut.

Tony is now standing inside to house as his wife is looking toward the door and with his naked daughter hugging him. He is enjoying the presence of his daughter. However, watching his wife as she held her son's head between her legs and speaking to his son as she looked over at her husband was erotic.

Kelly looked up at her Daddy and asked "Daddy... are you watching them?"

Her dad nodded. He groaned "Why does that have to look so sexy to me?"

Kelly grinned "You cock is getting hard." She rubbed it over his pants. Looking out to the pool she said "Didn't you tell your wife that watching them would be too hard for you to do? But you can't stop watching, can you?"

He looked down on her and whispered "Am I so screwed up that I want to watch her?" He reached down and cupped her firm tit in his fingers with one hand and pulled her head to his chest with the other. He saw Katie cupping her tit and pulling on her nipple as she talked to Jim; as she did that, she was still looking at Tony.

She said "Daddy... I think that we are all screwed up a little. Mom is a wonder when she is in the sex zone. If I was a guy, I would love to make her scream and cum just like Jim enjoys doing to her." She turned you look out the door. "You should know that she didn't have sex with him yet... well not until you saw them when you came home. Looks like her new job schedule will be an adjustment for all of us."

Her dad asked "What do you mean 'an adjustment'... is something changing?"

Kelly said "From what she told me her boss wants her to be available to help other people. For most of the morning and early afternoon she needs to be able to respond to questions that some may have. If she does that... well that will cut into the time that she can spend with Jim."

Tony gently pulled her head up so that he could look into her beautiful face. He asked "I'm still not understanding what adjustment that maybe needed?"

Kelly smiled "Well she was getting fucked a lot when you were at work. Now she will have very little time to do that. So, I'm guessing that you may find them doing it more when you're here." As she talked, she unzipped his pants and reached in to fondle him. She turned to watch the pair in the pool. She giggled "Daddy you are hard as a rock!"

Tony's eyes had tuned and was watching her again. His wife's eyes had never stopped looking at the house as Jim gave her pussy a good and proper bath. Then he saw her mouth move but he didn't hear any words. However, Jim did. His son pulled back and moved to the side of her. Jim then turned a little and slowly lifted himself out of the pool. As his son's body rose from the water Tony understood why his son had turned. He saw Jim's cock pointing toward the house. A guy couldn't get out of the pool that way unless he tuned to allow room for that weapon. Dragging that thing on the side of the pool, on the way out, would be frighting!

Kelly said "Daddy are you sure that you want to stay here watching them?"

Her dad didn't respond right away.

Katie tuned her son to face her. Her husband saw she was still looking at the house as she slowly walked them both over to the lounger. He watched her mouth as it was still moving as she talked to Jim, but her face was always turned toward Tony. As they both got to the lounger, she pointed for her son to get on it. Once he laid back, she swung her leg over and straddled him. She reached down and got his cock lined up. She turned her head so that she was looking back at the house and slowly lowered herself down. Her face changed expression as her son's wonderful tool slipped in. Tony could see her eyes flutter some and her mouth opened. His wife continued to look at Tony as she moved. Standing on the ground she slowly moved up and down on her son's cock. Soon he saw her face begin to lose focus and her head tilted back.

Tony could feel her push and move him as she guided him to the stairs. She said "Daddy... lets go up to your bed for a while." He turned to leave with reluctance. Watching his wife as she lowered herself onto her son's cock was almost too much for him.

Kelly pulled him as she walked them up the stairs. Once they entered his bedroom, she pushed him onto the bed. Then with her Daddy looking up at her she crawled over to him. She stroked his face and kissed his lips. Slowly moving around his face and neck, kissing then licking and sucking each spot, she was getting him to moan.

Kelly knew that her mother and brother would be going at it for a while. With that in mind she decided to go in a different direction today. Slipping out of his grasp she stood up and started to undress. Smiling down at him "Daddy... you like my smooth young nimble body, don't you?" He nodded as he licked his lips. Giggling "Oh Daddy you are so easy for me... and my friends! If they were all naked and running around you out by the pool... you would be putty in our hands. Am I right?" His eyes were big and his head was nodding like a bobblehead doll.

She chuckled at her Daddy's reaction. Then she asked "Do you want me to get naked for you? If you do I need you to get naked for me." He leaned up and pull off his shirt, then lifted his butt and undid his pants quickly as he slips them off. She was giggling "Oh wow Daddy... you are so eager!" She pulled off his shoes and socks, he was pulling down his underwear. His cock was long and hard.

Kelly looked at him and could see that his cock was leaking as it pulsed at times. Her mind pictured her brother's cock in her mind. There was a big difference between the two. Kelly realized that her brother's was longer and thicker, but what did stand out was Jim cock head, it was his crowning glory. As for her Daddy's cock, his was as large or larger than the other guys/men that she had been with. Whispering to him "Daddy... I want you to do something different for me today... will that be ok... I think that you will like it!"

Tony's was now in lust. He groaned out "Yesss... honey!" He reached out to pull her to him.

Kelly stepped back and giggled "Daddy! Are you eager to get my clothes off? You need to slow down... we have plenty of time. Your wife will be fucking your son for a long while. I need you to just watch as I undress for you."

He watched as she giggled and removed her clothes. As each one revealed her cute petite form, he marveled at how she looked. Once her breasts came into view he wanted to reach out and pulled her into the bed, her nipples stood out and each movement caused them to jiggle seductively. They looked almost as her mother's did when they were first together. She danced around as she removed her shorts, he watched her like she was the hottest stripper that he ever saw. Hooking her fingers inside the elastic band, she slid off her panties, as her hips swing left and right.

When her pussy came into view, he admired her, her girl parts were outstanding! Her pubic hair was trimmed and shaved, which allowed her lips to be fully exposed. The dark blonde hair of what she had left above her clit, was shaped into a landing strip. He knew that her hair was soft and alluring. He had felt it on his face and his fingers many times.

She bent over and put her hands on the edge of the bed. Looking at her Daddy she said "Daddy... what do you like about me?" She saw his mouth open and noticed that he was struggling to form words. She chuckled "Oh wow Daddy... are you at a loss for words? I'll guess for you. I think that I look like mom did, before I was born. Am I right?" His head nodded slowly. She laughed "I knew it! I think that you couldn't tell us apart, if her young body was standing next to mine." She watched as his eye's lost focus and that faraway look formed on this face. She enjoyed playing with him. With one hand she cupped her tits and worked her nipple as she said "You love that young smooth body she had... didn't you? She looks so hot now... she has that MILF look... the one that your son loves! He can't think straight when she is around him!"

He Daddy groaned out "Yes... oh yes... you look almost exactly like she did. But you are so hot because you know things that she didn't back then. You are a teasing vixen... a sweet young sexy plaything!" Then he moaned "Your mother is hot... sexy... bad... so bad!"

Kelly smiled "Daddy... I think your wife is a magnet for young men, like your son. She could talk any man into having sex with her. Although I don't think that she would have to do much talking... all she has to do it be there! Just her being around men is all that it would take. She could flash that smile of hers and give them that come 'on look. Men would melt for her!"

Tony was now in a bad way. He pulled on her arm to get her to come closer. As he did, she said "Slow down stud... I need to ask you to do me a favor. I need you to do something that has never been done to me before." His daughter moved closer and pushed his hands down. Then whispered "I want you to be the first one to put his cock into my other hole."

The positions on the patio lounger had changed some. She had fucked his cock in her hot cunt as he laid on the lounger, until she had slowly lost her ability to straddle him. Now Katie was on her back with her legs on her son's shoulders. Jim was long stroking his cock in and out of his mother slick pussy. The times that she had climaxed on him were now lost in the past, as he keep giving her more of them. His cock was now beating the back of her vagina with each stroke of his long hard cock. His mother squeaked out "Oh fuck... OH fuckkkk... I can't take it... please don't ever stop! You are so good at fucking me! How do you keep doing this to me!"

Jim looked at her and smiled "I'm going to keep making you cum until I want to stop doing that. You can't stop me... you are my perfect girl... the perfect MILF. Your pussy is hot and wet... your coming hard... and I love the feeling of my balls as they bounce off of your ass!"

Kelly was kissing her Daddy as they rubbed and move on each other. Tony would do or say anything at this point. He loved how she felt in his arms. Then she pulled back some and said "Daddy... please play with my other hole... I want to feel your fingers as you touch me there."

Her Daddy did as she asked. He dipped his finger into her cunt to get it wet and slick. Then he carefully traced his finger around her puckered star as he massages it, so that she would relax. It worked as she whimpers "Oh wow... that feels nice." He starts to work his finger in until the tip starts to penetrate her. As that happens, she stiffens and he stops. She starts to relax a little and he continues to move his finger, but not past the first joint. She can feel this and it felt strange. He did this for a few minutes as she began to loosen up. He stopped and leaned over; he got the lube from the headboard. Putting some on his finger he didn't waste time as he pushed his finger back into her cute little ass hole. Soon he had his finger in to his knuckle. Her breathing was getting raspy as he increased the speed that his finger moved. Then he turned his hand a little, so that his thumb could slide into her warm wet cunt. Once she felt that the heat starts to well up inside her. He was working both of her holes now.

Kelly now wants to help her Daddy as his fingers are doing wonders to her. Slowly she moves to turn around so that she can get his cock into her mouth. He adjusts and now is looking at her pussy and that nice tight butt. He remembers that now long ago he could only dream about seeing it in the flesh.

As her mouth engulfed his hard cock. He groans "Oh baby... wow... you can do that all that you want!" He is working his finger and thumb in and out of her two holes.

His daughter now is enjoying everything that Daddy is doing to her. She focuses on getting his cock as wet and slick as she can. Over the few minutes that her holes have been filled she is starting to heat up more and more. Pulling off of his cock, she groans "DADDY...OH WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!" Grabbing his cock, she pushes more into her mouth. Then she feels it hit the back of mouth and bumps at her uvula. As her Daddy is working his digits into her two other holes, she decides to push down on his cock harder. It begins to move into her throat, she starts to gag and pulls off some. Getting her breath back she pushes down again. His cock is in her throat, but not by much. She can tell that almost all of his cock is in. She pulls it out and takes a few deep breaths. Determined now she pushes her head down again. Now her chin is bumping into his stomach. She didn't gag, but she is now so overcome that she starts to climax.