Ch 14 - New Horizons

Story Info
Jen helps Hellen adjust to a new switch.
1k words
4.48
3k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen led Hellen into her own kitchen and sat her down on a stool at the island, then slipped out onto the porch bar to mix a couple of quick, strong tequila sunrises.

She slid back in the french doors, extending one frosty glass towards Hellen. Hellen accepted the libation gratefully and took a long gulp that drained half of the drink.

Haltingly, carefully, Jen described her experience of the last couple of days to Hellen, who sat and listened quietly, taking it all in with a thoughtful expression.

"So," Hellen said calmly when Jen had finished, "Maybe only temporary. Maybe not. But at the moment, I've somehow been given access to a... slightly different perspective on sexuality, yes?"

"Seems that way," Jen said, trying to be reassuring.

"Well isn't that a special gift. I'd never have thought..." Hellen trailed off.

"Yeah," Jen said, stroking Hellen's upper arm with her fingertips. "It was really scary at first, but... Well, Allen and I really learned a lot from... swapping... whatever," she floundered. "It was shocking and weird but fun and naughty and hot and..."

"Kiss me."

Jen looked at her old friend in her new body and the tension sparkled between them. She reached out her hands, tenderly, to grip Hellen's neck and cheek. Hellen leaned towards her, moistening her thick, beautifully made-up lips with a flicker of tongue.

Jen's lips met Hellen's and they were so glossy and soft and warm! Hellen's mouth opened to her and Jen slid her tongue in. Hellen's hot tongue curled and twisted around Jen's and Jen felt her pussy respond, moistening, getting good and wet. Hellen's hand slipped between Jen's thighs, her knuckles grazing against the inside of her legs and the tips brushing gently against her lips.

Jen felt Hellen spread her cuntlips with her fingertips, pressing on to explore her entrance... her taint... her lips... her...

"Oooh!" Jen sighed as Hellen's fingertips found her clit and rubbed slow, delicate patterns against it.

"Sweetie," Hellen said gently, "I may have a surprise or two for you, so don't be scared..."

Jen stood, suddenly eager to unwrap all that Hellen had to offer. She tugged the pumpkin-colored sweater up over Hellen's head to reveal two gorgeous tits suspended in a gauzy bra. Jen deftly unhooked the clips and slid her hands around to free Hellen's gorgeous boobs. She drew one taut nipple into her mouth and sucked on it hard.

She was rewarded with a spatter of hot glandular secretions. Not quite milk, but close. She sucked harder and worked up a juicy mouthful of the delicious boob sweat.

"Fuck! Your tits are so fucking yummy, Hellen," Jen sighed.

Hellen pulled away and gripped Jen by her wrists, tugging at her. "C'mon,... let's get a little more comfortable for the next bit, huh," she said cryptically, drawing Jen towards the hall.

Jen followed her to the master bedroom. The sheets were crumpled across the bed. Hellen bent forward and swept them off, leaving a clean canvas for the two of them.

Hellen turned and wrapped her arms around Jen, kissing her torridly, then she sat on the bed and cocked her heels up onto the bed frame, draping her pleated skirt across her spread thighs. Her boob leaked milky droplets where Jen had been suckling. The other tit bobbed invitingly, but Hellen's body language directed Jen to explore what lay between her thighs.

Jen knelt between Hellen's knees and slowly slid the hem of her skirt down her thighs and up across her belly to reveal a lacy, sheer set of nylon panties nestled in between the thick saffron tops of her thigh-highs. In the crotch of those panties nestled a substantial, inviting bulge of panty meat.

"Oh, Hellen," Jen gasped.

"Right?!" Hellen beamed down at Jen, anxious, expectant.

"It's... It's gorgeous," Jen said, running her fingers over the hot mass of Hellen's panty-clad cock and balls.

"Imagine waking up with this," Hellen said.

"Tell me about it," Jen said nonchalantly as she peeled the panties off of Hellen and bent to take the tip of her swelling cock between her lips.

"Oooh! That feels so very nice," Hellen sighed as Jen wrapped her mouth around the hardening cock.

"Mmmmghhh," Jen agreed, pumping her mouth on Hellen's thickening member.

Jen sucked and licked her friend hard, reveling in the feel and taste of the smooth head and hard shaft in her mouth.

Her pussy was screaming for cock now. Jen crawled up and mounted Hellen's shaft, sighing and moaning deep in her throat as she felt the thick, hot flesh spread her wet pussy lips wide. Jen bounced joyously on Hellen's hit, hard dick for a long while before Hellen, her own arousal peaking, grabbed Jen's hips and threw her sideways across the bed.

Hellen dropped her skirt to the floor, tore off her panties, and grabbed Jen's thighs, spreading them in both hands as she slid her yellow-stockinged knees onto the bed, her hard cock pulsing between Jen's legs. Jen gasped in anticipation and relief as Hellen slid her cock into her hot pussy again and fucked her.

She fucked her gently but deep; steady, persistent, confident. Hellen's thick cock spread her pussy deliciously. Jen drifted on waves of arousal that lifted her steadily to an awesome height.

Jen came.

Jen was nothing but a mass of hot, wet, cumming pussy.

She came so fucking hard!

Vaguely, she was aware of Hellen unleashing a torrent of hot cum that splashed deep inside her.

Later, much later, Jen became aware of a full, churning feeling in her cunt. She was full of Hellen's cum!

Then Hellen was pressing her mouth to Jen's overstimulated pussy and sucking out the juices that she'd deposited.

Jen exploded into another long, hard orgasm as Hellen's mouth worked at her burning cunt.

When she finally came around again, her belly was splattered in creamy cum. Her tits were frosted with hot cum. She was covered and bathed in cum.

And so fucking satisfied!

Jen groaned with joy and Hellen beamed down at her. Wearing only her hose, sporting a thick cock between her legs, her tits dangling with hard, glazed nipples at their tips, Hellen had never looked so fucking sexy.

Jen melted into the sheets, dreaming of all she wanted to do with her hot new lover.