Taking My Manager’s Place

Story Info
Ryan and his boss Savannah try out a prototype…
2.6k words
4.33
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft clack-clack-clack of Savannah's heel impatiently tapping away on the floor echoed across the length of the hallway. "I just don't see what the problem is." She repeated, crossing her arms to reinforce her displeasure. "It's just that this test is kind of a big deal, and it makes the most sense for Shane and I to--" she cut me off mid sentence. "We're six weeks behind schedule and I've got a meeting this afternoon. I'm not delaying this test another few days just because your partner got sick." Narrowing her eyes at me, she gave one last petulant stomp before delivering her final command. "Go get the machine ready."

Savannah Stevens was my boss. She was a project manager at our engineering firm, and had been riding my ass for weeks. She was tall and thin, with pale skin and long black hair that she kept neatly tied in a bun on the back of her head. Emphasized by her permanent scowl, she had the sunken cheeks of a model, and a pair of icy blue eyes to match. She was probably in her late 30s, but none of us were ever brave enough to ask her exact age, given that her exacting expectations and dour personality eclipsed any pretense of feminine warmth that might have once been present within her slender form. Lately she'd been on my case about an experimental project my partner Shane and I had been working on.

It was supposed to be a neural synapse exchanging device. Two years ago, Shane and I discovered that under the right conditions, the human brain could be altered in such a manner as to house another human's consciousness. The plan was for us to perform a complete neural scan, and then use a series of electrical pulses to rewrite our neural pathways, essentially exchanging consciousness. Shane and I had been preparing for this swap for weeks, even going as far as to make arrangements with each others' wives. Now Savannah was demanding that I try it out on her. I shuddered at the thought of being trapped inside her spindly female flesh, but what could I say? I had a pregnant wife at home and I couldn't afford to be laid off.

As we climbed into the machine, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. Savannah frowned, gesturing at me to move faster. The importance of being on time for her 3:00 meeting overshadowed the fact that she was about to be the human in history to exchange bodies with another person, I suppose. With our headsets on, I initiated the exchange.

I felt a surge of electricity rip through my body, causing the my perception of the room to spin wildly as I thrashed around in my chair. My senses dissolved into pins and needles as my consciousness began to separate from my male brain, being processed, packaged, and shot across a wire, where it would soon find itself binding with Savannah's female one. A bright, white light filled my vision as we invaded each other, and I felt weightless for a few moments. When our transfer started to finalize itself, the light that had consumed me faded. My senses gradually returned, and I became dimly aware that my chest didn't inflate as much as it used to. Disoriented and confused, I swirled my tongue around the insides of my mouth, noting that the taste was off. I opened my eyes slowly, vaguely aware of the fact that my head was hanging limply over my lap. As my vision came into focus, I was met with the uncanny sight of a tight, green dress clinging to wide hips and a slender waist. I snapped my head upwards, to find that my own body--mouth hanging open in shock--was staring back at me.

"IT WORKED! MY GOD IT WORK!" I cheered, climbing out of the chair. I must have looked like a newborn deer attempting to stand for the first time, because I rolled my ankle as I tried to fully stand up, unaccustomed to the long legs and heels I now possessed. Wincing in pain, I glanced up at Savannah, who was grinning and sliding her hands up and down her flat chest beneath the folds of my lab coat. She stood up with apparent ease, striding over to me confidently.

"I must say Ryan... I'm impressed!" She said, flexing her new biceps.

"Thank you!" I beamed, despite suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed by the disparity in our new sizes. Savannah was taller than most women, but my old body still had three or four inches on her. Not to mention how much broader and stronger I was. I felt as though Savannah could snap my dainty body like a twig. The thought of Savannah's large, masculine hands roaming my body sent off a flurry of butterflies within my stomach. "What the hell is wrong with me???" I thought to myself, my pale face reddening. I'd only been in Savannah's body a few minutes and I was already having thoughts like THAT...

"Well..." I said, thoroughly freaked out by my momentary excursion into Savannah's feminine fantasies. "I think we should switch back now, we wouldn't want you to miss your meeting."

"You're right. In fact, what time even is it?" Savannah asked curiously, momentarily taking her eyes of her new male body. I held up my wrist to check my watch, but found only a small golden bracelet.

"Oh, uhh, do you mind?" I asked awkwardly, as Savannah smiled and held up my old watch.

"Oh shit!" She groaned, placing her hand on her forehead. "It's 2:56. The meeting is at 3!"

"Fuck. What should we do?" I asked, placing my hands on my waist. To an outside observer, it must have seemed odd for a manager to default to her employee's judgement.

Savannah thought for a moment, before a sinister grin spread across her borrowed face.

"Well, since YOU'RE Savannah at the moment and there isn't time to switch back, you're going to attend the meeting for me. Since I'm Ryan, I'm going to go home, and the two of us can swap back in the morning."

"Absolutely not!" I protested, but was again cut off by Savannah.

"You don't have a choice. Remember, I'm still the boss, even from inside your body." Though I didn't quite agree with her logic, I gave in to her demands. We awkwardly walked down the hallway side-by-side, before parting ways as I neared the conference room.

As I entered the room, I was shocked to find that it was jammed packed, so much that as I sat down at the corner of the long, rounded table I could barely stretch out without knocking into the man next to me. I surveyed the room, scanning for anyone I knew. The room was filled almost exclusively with men, save for a few fellow women who exchanged knowing glances with me. I felt a novel sense of camaraderie with them, as I recognized that I was experiencing a time-honored tradition of the female sex.

As the meeting began, I couldn't help but find that my mind kept drifting back to my new anatomy, which tingled, tickled and itched with every subtle movement. I shifted my bodyweight, fixating on the overwhelmingly intimate feeling of the soft, silky panties that were wrapped around my wide pelvis. The fabric was light and airy, and if I moved my thighs far enough apart I could feel it stretching taut, brushing up against Savannah's womanhood. I idly wondered if the others could see the outline of my panties through my tight dress as my thoughts drifted to the men around me.

I began silently rating the men based on their appearances, finding that I had a sudden, implicit understanding of what made a man attractive. As my gaze lingered on one particularly handsome board member, I found myself suddenly imagining what it would be like to fuck him. It was as if I could suddenly, and perfectly, imagine what he's look like, looming over me as we had sex. I didn't even realize it, but I was softly biting my lip as I could feel my nipples rising beneath my bra. I'm sure anyone who was looking at me instead of the PowerPoint would have definitely been able to see them jutting out through my dress.

Scanning the dozens of people in front of me, I could see a guy leaning on the table with his elbows. His is muscles were literally straining through his T-shirt, the sight of which flooded my body with estrogen.

As I stared at him I could feel Savannah's pussy getting hot and wet beneath the table. Every fiber of my borrowed body wanted to touch my new organ, but I just couldn't get my hand down there to try and relive myself. "Fuck this meeting is taking forever" I thought to myself as my desperation began to grow. At this point I couldn't even concentrating on the meeting. The only thing I could think about was this random guy bending me over this desk, lifting my skirt up, pulling my soaked panties to one side and ramming his big, throbbing cock into me. At least I imagined it as being big. Do all women do that?

As the minutes ticked by, the pace of my breathing was ever so slightly increasing. I could feel myself getting more and more turned on, but I didn't know this body's limits. I worried that I might orgasm just from this day dream. I wanted to touch myself, rub my new pussy through my wet panties until I couldn't control myself. It was a shame that I couldn't, but the torture of it was beginning to become enjoyable. Edging myself via thought alone wasn't something I could do as a guy, and the rush of foreign sensations emanating from Savannah's womanly bits were driving me wild.

The guy sitting next to me move and rubbed up against my hip, apologising as he did. I accepted his apology, silently elated that it had give me enough room to move my arm down and place my hand on my leg. I let out a sigh of anticipation knowing that I now had full access to my lower body. I looked back up at the clock and I had to blink. It felt like hours had passed, but it had only been 15 mins. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" I thought to myself. My pussy was on fire. I could feel my heat seeping through my skirt and onto my hand.

I pressed down softly on my skirt, directly above my throbbing pussy. The pressure made my vulva pulse and I had to bite my tongue to hold back the urge to moan loudly as my fingertips brushed Savannah's clit. Despite the fact that I wasn't touching myself directly--only through my skirt and panties--a shockwave shuddered through me as I felt a weak stream of my percolating juices gush forth from my vagina.

I closed my eyes as they rolled back in my head. I let the orgasm just pass through me. Every crevice of my lower abdomen tingled with a warm, fuzzy static unlike anything I'd ever felt in my life. Having Savannah's orgasm was incredible, but I could subconsciously tell that this was just a little tremor of an orgasm. I knew I had so many more nestled inside me, just waiting to be released.

I looked down to my lap, realizing that I could the front of my dress had a bit of a wet patch on it already. I moved my hand across the dark stain to hide it, compromising with my horny body by allowing myself to press my fingers downwards. I pressed down enough enough that I could feel the outline of my lips through the material of my dress. Growing more acquainted with Savannah's anatomy with each passing minute, I began ever so slowly rotating my fingertips in small circles.

While I did this I looked back up at the man across from me and saw him (or well I thought I saw him) tense his arms. I sighed quietly, wishing that it was just me and him. I wished that I had seen him earlier and made an effort to sit next to him.

Touching my pussy more and more, I could feel my beads of my juices beginning to run down the inside of my long, creamy legs. I knew that there wouldn't be a puddle on the floor as it was running into my thigh high, heeled leather boots. I was convinced that the guy next to me was looking at me now, as I was ever so slightly shaking in my seat, pussy pulsating with my index finger lodged between my lips. I could barely control myself as I tried to hold back my orgasm.

I curled the hand I was using to touch my pussy in a very quick motion, flicking my clit and rubbing my lips as an orgasm was just about to explode from within me. I let go of my pussy and pressed my hand against my mouth as the mind-melting force of a second female orgasm rippled through my nerves.

I was blushing hard, and could feel a tidal wave of juices explode from within my thoroughly female core, spraying through my panties all over the inside of my dress, and across my inner thighs. I knew that I couldn't hide this and just had to sit there as my boots filled up with juices soaking deep into my socks. the seat i was sitting on was one of those hard plastic seats, so my fluid wasn't able to soak into the material. Luckily for Savannah, the floor was made up of dark blue tiles, so it wouldn't be too noticeable unless you stared at the spot beneath my feet.

With my hand across my mouth I could smell the sweet, musky scent of Savannah's juices wafting off my fingers. All I wanted to do was suck them clean, but I couldn't. Not without having more people look at me with raised eyebrows than already were. I looked at the clock one more time, elated to find that there was finally only a few minutes left in the meeting. Unfortunately, however, I couldn't move till everyone had left, so that I could clean up some of the mess I had made, (and more to the point not walk out leaving a wet trail behind me from the juices sloshing around in my boots).

As the meeting came to a close, the man sitting across from me who had given me this amazing orgasm, looked at me before winking. getting up and filing out of the room with everyone else. I sat there catching my breath and listening. A few of the women I'd made eye contact with earlier gave me dirty looks, and as the door closed, I shakily got to my feet. My skirt was stuck to my ass, which required a great deal of pinching and pulling to correct. It's a good thing I waited, because there was no hiding how wet I was. My lower body was drenched, my skirt was drenched, and a dark, wet imprint of my vulva was clearly visible across the hem of my outfit.

I looked around but couldn't see any paper towels or anything to soak up the juices on the chair. There was, in the corner, something that might work: a house plant. Seeing as it was all I had, I lifted my seat (carefully trying not to spill any more fluid) and slowly made my way across the room. Every step I took I could hear the squelch of my feet inside my sodden boots. As I got to the plant, I carefully poured my juices into the container.

Praying that the chair would air dry, I pushed it back under the desk, before grabbing my blank sheet of notes and making my way out of the office.