Ch. 17 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
A reveal at the party. Vixens get Daddy. MILF wants more!
17.5k words
4.29
3.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Alicia walked into the kitchen and saw that coffee was made, so she poured herself a cup. As she turned to walk out of the kitchen Alicia noticed that her mother was in the front room and was looking at something on her tablet. Thinking that now was as good a time as any she walked over and stood next to her.

Valerie smiled "Good morning honey. I hoped that you slept well last night."

Alicia says "Mother we need to talk. I've been thinking about it since I got him over here and I need to understand why you did what you did!"

Valerie patted the couch and says "Ok honey. Please sit and I will tell you whatever you ask of me."

Alicia's first words were "Mom why did you cheat on dad?"

Valerie was not surprised by her daughter's accusation. But now the mother needed to enlighten her daughter in some facts that young women sometimes don't think about. Well, more to the point she guessed; life changes and people change, what starts off one way in the beginning can slowly morph into something that was not considered by either person. She looks at her daughter's face "Honey... I understand that you think that I cheated on your father. In many ways I will not argue that point. But I can paint you a more complete picture about this if you will let me."

Alicia looks at her and wanted to be upset, but her mother didn't show any anger at getting confronted by her harsh words. Her mother didn't try to push this topic off and tell her to forget about it or that what she did with Jim was none of her business. So, she says "I do hope that you have a very good reason... mother. I don't want my dad to get hurt. I know that he loves you and my guess is that he trusts you. But now I'm not sure if he should trust you!"

Valerie smiles "I am happy that you are sticking up for your father. It makes me very glad to see that. But I have a little more information for you. If you want me to explain why I did something bad, like I did, I will. But if you can't be adult enough to listen, then I will not force you to hear my side of it."

Her daughter now looked at her and wondered how her own mother could have any valid reason. She guessed that hearing her out was the only way to get to the bottom of this. Carefully she worked to calm herself and says "Ok I will listen, and I will not try to judge you. But I can't see any reason why you did it.

Valerie says "Let me ask you something first. Do you like to have sex? Was the time with Jim or any guy that you've have, a fun and enjoyable time?"

Alicia sat back and thinks, then answers "Yes, I like sex. And the time with Jim was very good. He was much better than any other man that I've had. But mom you must really enjoy the times you get with dad, well when he is home that is. I mean you get to have a man in your bed next to you that can take care of those needs you have."

Her mother replies "Honey I am so glad that you think that way. That picture of what you think about your father and I is exactly what I want to explain. I just want you to understand that before I go into the details, that you and I should agree that some things that I may say will not be too much for you to hear."

Now Alicia was concerned, but she needed to know "I will listen with an open mind if that is what you want. With what you implied I think that I might need to know the details."

Valerie smiled "That's my girl! I will give you some information that my mother never gave me. But as life changes began to happen to me, I can see where it happened to my mother and others. So, let me start with this. Your father and I have not had any real fun in bed for the last few years. I can see by your face that my remark is a surprise. So, before you go off on a 20-question tangent, I will explain a little more. When your dad and I were first married we did what all young people do... we had sex all the time. Please let me finish, because I can tell that I've said something that just doesn't fit into the ideal view of your mom and dad. Just know that it's the same for all people, well almost all. I believe that some people don't like sex, but I do, and your father use to."

Now Alicia was wondering if something bad was wrong with her dad! How could he not like to have sex with her mother. Her mom was one of the most beautiful women that she knew. How could he not be loving her each night! It didn't make sense to her. She says "Yes mother I did flinch with the thought that my own parents having sex all the time. You are right, some details are a little hard to take. But I got past that moment. Now can you explain to me why my dad is not chasing you around the bedroom when he comes home?"

Her mother was now smiling "Baby you are going to get a crash course in life that happens when you get older. So, buckle up for the ride, it's not what you expect." She chuckles "Your father would like to have sex with me but he can't get hard enough or stay hard and it's been a very irritating thing for him to face. And yes, he has tried some of the meds that can help with his issue, but they mess him up in ways that he really can't take them." She waited for that to sink in "Plus I'm not losing my sex drive, just the opposite, it seems to be increasing."

Alicia's mouth gaps open as she heard her mother explain things in raw details. Then she recovered some "I... I didn't know that... well I just thought that dad would always be a man and not some part of one!"

Valerie was quick "Honey your father is all man and will always be one to me. He works hard and has been one that I could count on. I love him. However, neither one of us saw this problem coming. That's why I have been looking for a sex buddy. I know that sounds bad but I need someone that I can... well someone that can fuck me. And as crude as that sounds I did see Jim as one that can meet my need. To be frank that kid is good at sex. I don't have to tell you that. I'm not looking for a lover or romance, I just want to feel something between my legs and he did feel very good."

Alicia flinched a little at her mother's remarks but remembering that they would be talking like adults was what her mother stated. She says "I get the picture now. I feel bad for dad." As it all started to sink in, she understood that Jim could be someone that her mother could count on. It really didn't matter that he was younger, he knew what he was doing. She laughed a little "Yeah, he sure surprised me... well me and Julie. Besides that, he surprised Maya. I'm guessing that he did you so well that you will want him again."

Her mother did laugh "Oh yes... that kid is very good and he has the equipment too. I just don't understand how he does it. It's like he has a bunch of girls, ones that let him use them to train with. However, I don't think he has by the way he acts."

Alicia giggles "I know, some of us are thinking the same thing about him. I asked Kelly if he has a girlfriend or someone and she said that he doesn't. But how did he learn to do oral sex that good! No guy... to be fair I hope that you don't think less of me but, no guy has ever done me that way or as good as him. Besides he seems to fuck until he wants to stop, which is different than others that stop because they have too."

Valerie says "I know that very few mothers have a talk like we are having. Here we are talking about a young man that is a... well one man that is... by far better than most." She took her daughter's hand "I hope that we might be able to share him. I don't want to take him away from you. Seems odd to say that because he is younger than you are. But as I say that... he is way younger than me!"

Alicia giggles "Well mother I think that some of my friends are going to be chasing after him too. But I can't wait to get him into bed again. It did take Julie and I to wear him down so we may need to talk about how to make this work for both of us."

Valerie added "Honey, you need to tell him that it's ok to have me. He is concerned that you will hate him for what he did... or more to the point what we did."

Her daughter giggled "I will tell him to not worry about it."

This morning Kelly wanted to be around her Daddy today. If her mother would not block her that is. However, it wasn't long before she got a group text from Renee. Her friend was bemoaning the fact that her parents were gone on a mini-vacation and her birthday was tomorrow. The main idea was that her own parents would be missing her big day!

Kelly made her way to the kitchen to see if last night's activity was a good or bad thing. It was definitely different she knew. Then a thought struck her. Renee's birthday was tomorrow and Alicia's was on Wednesday. Maybe they could have a small party here for both her friends. She knew that Alicia's dad was gone on business but for how long she didn't know. Thinking about it she wanted to ask her mother first.

Katie says "Good morning honey."

Kelly hugs her and asks "Is what happened last night ok with you today?"

Her mother lets out a breath and says "I'm still trying to understand your father. He is a mystery at times for me. So, for right now I will do what I can to try to make things work around here. What all that means is not clear yet. But let me say that last night was last night, and we can move on. Some was new and different for sure, and some was a learning experience for me."

Kelly was glad to hear her say that. Now for the birthday party idea "I was wondering if we could have a little birthday party for Renee and Alicia. Renee's parents are out of town for most of the week and Alicia's dad is off on some business trip for who knows how long. To be clear I don't want to make this a big thing, just something that all my friends can enjoy. It's not going to be a surprise party just a small celebration like one."

Katie thought that maybe she could go along with this for her daughter. Thinking more "I wonder if your friends could bring some of the things that are necessary. That would make it so easy for everyone."

Kelly smiled "Sure let me check with them and thanks for letting me spring this on you at the last minute!" She turned and started to text people.

Alicia got a call from Kelly. She asked to talk with her mother for a minute. Alicia walked over and told her mother that Kelly wanted to talk with her.

Valerie says "Hi Kelly, what going on?"

Kelly relies "Is it ok if I ask you for something?"

Valerie says "Sure, what do you need?"

Kelly says "I know that it's short noticed but here is the low down. Renee's parents are out of town and she is feeling down about her birthday that is tomorrow. I know that your husband off on business too. So, I was thinking that we could have a small little party for both of them to cheer up Renee, but I'm sure that Alicia would really like it as well. My mom said that she is ok with it, as we were going to have my friends over to play in the pool today. I just wondered if you could use your many connections to find a cake, one that is just simple for both Renee and your daughter."

Valerie was happy to hear this. She was wondering what she might do for her daughter as well. She says "That is a wonderful idea honey. If we do this it will make the girls feel better that someone cares about them. I'm guessing that this is a no present kind of thing, just something to placate them until a family party happens."

Kelly replied "Yeah, no presents today. That can be left for each family to do. I just thought that a cake would be a nice touch. I think that I can get the other girls to help with some decorations and stuff."

Valerie chuckled "I really like that Idea. Maybe I should bring over some other stuff for your parents as a little thank you. I wouldn't want to come over uninvited, but I could drop off things."

Kelly thought quickly "I'm sure that if you wanted to bring your suit that no one would care. You could give my mom someone to talk to while all us girls are having fun! I will double check and text Alicia to bring you with her today, if no one here cares. But I won't tell her why. It should be a blast!"

Alicia watched the interaction and wondered what was up. Her mother hung up her phone and then handed it back to her daughter. Her mother just smiled at her!

A few minutes later Alicia's phone pinged with a text. It said 'Bring your mom today'

Valerie knew a of lot businesses as she had dealt with many over the years in her real estate dealings. She called some until she found one that had some cakes that met her needs. She was told that she could come and pick one up in a couple of hours.

When Kelly asked her mother if Alicia's mom could come and help with the party she didn't think twice, the answer was yes. Now that her brother had time, well two times with Alicia, Kelly wondered what might happen when she showed up today.

Then she asked her mother if she could work with her Daddy outside today. Her mother didn't hesitate, she told her to go ahead and help him all she wanted.

Kelly's friends all chipped in and helped get things for the party today. Getting to surprise both Renee and Alicia was going to be so much fun, for all of them.

Tony could really tell that his daughter was happy this morning. They worked together and she made sure to tease her Daddy. Today if she could swing it, she would get Renee and her Daddy down in the MC together.

Some girls came early to hang things up and cover tables with special table clothes. Putting out little items that some had just for parties like this. It looked very festive today.

Soon people showed up and Renee was distracted by a few friends. Kelly had told them to wait until Alicia showed up with her mother, who had the cake.

When Valerie pulled into the driveway, she told Alicia to run around the side of the house to the pool. Tony walked over and answered the door and there stood Valerie. "Hi Tony, I'm Valerie, would you be kind enough to help me for a moment?" He regained his composure then helped Valerie get her packages of goodies from her car. She thanked him and asked where his wife was. He pointed to the lounger outside. Once she stepped out into the patio one person took notice, that was Jim!

Tony was so glad that Valerie showed up. That woman was a treat to be around. Not only was she an outstanding beauty, she was so nice as well. When he opened the door and saw her standing there, he smiled big. He thanked her for coming, and he might have been a little too enthusiastic in doing so. She giggled inside at his reaction, but it happens to her all the time, so she just smiled at this nice guy.

After all the items were ready and the girls all sang happy birthday, they started to play in the water.

Katie turned to Valerie and asked "Hey Valerie did you bring your suit?"

Valerie says "Yes, I did. I don't swim as much as I use to but I would like to dip my toe in the water if that's all right."

Katie smiled "You are more than welcome to use the pool all you like. Let me show you where you can change."

They walked up to the guest bedroom. Katie told her that she can change in here, then she added that she should go back and check on those wild girls.

Jim had watched Valerie walk into the house with his mother. His mom came back out alone and he wondered what Valerie was doing. He didn't have to wait long until he found out why she was in the house. She stepped out and had on a very sexy suit. It was not as revealing as his mom's or sister's slut suits but it was not too far removed from them. She looked so hot!

When Katie saw her son's head turn and his eyes opened up wide, she instinctively looked herself. Valerie had just stepped out onto the patio. Stopping to see where Katie was. Once she found her, she smiled and walked over. As she made her way over Katie told Jim to let Valerie have the other lounger. He gladly hopped up.

Valerie laughed at that "Thanks Jim. That is very nice of you to let me have your chair." Katie watched her son as he looked at this woman. She wanted to kick him, he looked like he was about to drool, as he stared at this lovely female.

After she sat down, she says "Katie thank you for letting me come over today. This party is just the ticket for Alicia. She needs things like this since her dad is out of town. I will have a party for her and all her friends once her dad is back." Her smile had Katie mesmerized as she talked. She turned and pointed to the pool "We have talked about putting in a pool, but we just never did. Now with only one kid at home I don't see that ever happening. Hey, I did bring some wine with me today as thanks to you and your husband."

Katie could see Jim was trying to not watch them but he was failing at it. She replied "Let's go find that bottle!"

He was lost in his own little world as he felt a hand touch his arm. Jim turned and looked at Alicia's face. He tried to not be surprised but he was not very good at hiding it. She giggled and says "Hi Jim. I didn't mean to startle you but I need to tell you something." She watched him as his head nodded, he was so cute! If she could she would pull him somewhere and have sex with him right now, but she says "I know what you did with my mom. I want you to know that I'm ok with it. She needs to have some fun and you seem to be the one that she chose. So don't worry about anything, it's all good." She smiled at him and then turned and left him standing there with a strange expression on his face.

Tony was in the house. He intended to stay there. With all those girls outside and Valerie here he was not going to screw-up. It would be way too easy to get caught eyeballing her. She was what he looked at as a teenager in his father's magazines. She a 10 out of 10. When his wife walked in with Valerie he wanted to get up and make haste out of there. But he couldn't move.

In an instance Katie could see a plan, as the look on her husband face clued her in. She giggled inside as it took form in her head. If her husband wanted something different well this could be just had she needed to play with him, as he tried to keep himself from doing what his son was almost doing a few minutes ago. She asks "Honey would you be a good host and get Valerie a glass of the wine that she brought with her?"

Valerie smiled "Oh please Tony, make sure you get your lovely wife a glass as well. And don't forget to have some yourself."

Katie watched her husband as he looks at this gorgeous woman, next to her. She knew from looking at him that he was doing his best to not stare at Valerie. She had to pat him on the back for that. She had always thought Valerie was a beautiful woman herself. Now thinking about Tony, she wanted to see how he would do around this beauty today. Wanting to tease him she says "Valerie let's go back and enjoy the fresh air." Turning to Tony "Honey would you like to join us outside?" It was quick but she saw a little panic in his eyes.

Kelly had talked with Renee and told her that she would do what she could to give her a nice gift, her Daddy. Once things were right, she would let her know. Renee giggled and thanked her.

Off and on she saw Alicia's mom and then the reaction that Jim seemed to have to her. This happened a few times as the party was getting started. The way her brother acted got her a little curious.

Tony sat at the table next to his wife and that world class marvel. It was so hard not to stare at her. But he did his best to enjoy both of them. He found that Katie did keep the conversation on topics that he had some input on. And Valerie was so sweet as she talked to them both. He knew that it was not hard to understand that she could talk to anyone. All the time that she spent dealing with people showed. In her line of business, the gift of gab was important, but her great looks helped a lot too.