Ch. 17 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim looked at this MILF and asks "Should I go?"

Valerie smiled "Oh no honey. I don't think you should. I want some more of you... if that's ok with you." She leans forward and kisses him. It was a warm and sensual kiss. The effect on Jim was profound in that his cock was again hard as stone. He pulled her head to him in a passionate response to her.

Tony watched as she moved to get on him. She was so pretty and cute, as that smile formed on her face. Sitting down she says "Oh Daddy... I like this a lot!" He reached up and cupped her swinging breasts then roll her nipples in his fingers. This caused her to moan "OH YES... YOU CAN DO THAT ALL YOU WANT DADDY!" He didn't stop he did it over and over. It was so fun watching this lovely girl cum on him. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it. The result was instantaneous. She went rigid for a few seconds and then moans "YES DADDY!"

He was very happy to see Monique climax that hard. It felt so good to fuck her. He didn't stop anything that he was doing to this cute vixen. He could feel himself getting close so he stopped moving. Getting her to slide off onto the bed was not very hard, as her moaning started to slow. Then he took her tits in his hands and played with them, as he reached down to touch her clit. It was all good as she kept groaning for him.

Jim was still enjoying Valerie's butt as his cock was worked in and out. She had that look, one that told him that she was getting ready to climax.

Valerie groaned "Oh Jim... baby... oh this is so good! Please don't stop... please don't stop! I need you so bad! I want you to keep fucking my ass... PLEASE!"

Alicia could hear her mother begging Jim. It put a smile on her face as her mother moaned. She was so glad that she left the bedroom door open so that the sounds would carry out and around this house. It didn't take long before her moaning was getting louder by the minute. Listening to her squeal and tell Jim how good he was, seemed funny to Alicia. Since she never has heard her mother talk like that to her dad!

Monique was having more fun than she thought she would. It was fun last time with his man but today he was doing much more than he did last time. She pants out "I can get on my hands and knees and let you do anything that you would like to me!"

Tony smiled and nodded his head. They moved into position and he pushed his cock into her wet hole. He grabbed her hips and started to rock his pelvis. He pulled her back each time he thrusts forward. The slapping sound was intoxicating to them both.

Valerie was raising herself and could feel that his cock didn't slip out of her ass. The sensation was off of the charts as she climaxed again on this young mans cock. She cooed "Oh baby you are the best! I can't tell you how well you are doing me. Please don't stop fucking my ass... ok baby!" She just didn't want to stop!

Monique moaned "You can cum when you want to daddy. I don't want to make my daddy wait too long. I loved the way your cock makes me feel today... daddy!" Tony didn't stop and kept it up as she trembled in such a cute way. It was like she didn't expect it to happen again. He could feel it as his climax started. He just kept pumping his hips as he unloaded himself into this black beauty.

Valerie looked at Jim and asks "Are you close lover? I can do something that no one has done to you if you are!" He looked at her and nodded his head. What happened next was a new one for him. She smiled "Honey... tell me just before you are ready." He looked at her face and wondered what she might do. He let himself relax some and watched her bounce on him.

It wasn't long and Jim says "I'm ready to cum now." She hopped off of him and grabbed his cock. He watched her and couldn't believe how fast she moved off of him. Then he saw her put is cock into her mouth! As her lips closed on him his hands shot out and held her head still. With wide eyes he was stiff as his cum pulsed out. She didn't stop sucking and with those beautiful eyes she looked into his. He can't remember ever cumming harder than he did right here. He didn't know how long he came but she didn't move away. Her hand stroked his hard cock and her lips never let a drop escape her sexy mouth!

She licked up and down his softening man tool. He could tell that not much of his cum was left in her mouth. Smiling Valerie says "I'll bet that no one has ever done that to you before!" He looked at her with his mouth hanging open and shook his head. She giggled "I knew that I could find something new to do for you!"

Tony had spent time with Monique after they finished. She told him over and over how great he was! He kissed her all over and ran his hands up and down her wonderful body. He helped her clean up and they dressed. He walked her up the stairs and into the garage. He opened and walk her to her car. He was in the house minutes later looking to see who might be around to see him outside with Monique; he didn't see anyone. He walked up to his bedroom and saw Katie sleeping on the bed.

Jim dressed and walked into the family room to see Alicia as her mother went into her bathroom to clean up. He sat down next to her and asks "I hope that I didn't do something that you will be upset about. Are you and I going to be ok after this?"

Alicia put her hand on his shoulder and nodded "You did fine. My mother needs someone to rock her world. Someone that will not cause problems for us all. You are a very good match for what she needs. You are also a great match for me too... lover!"

He smiles at her and says "I should go before your mom comes out. Please tell her that I can't believe that she did what she did today. Thanks for being so understanding, I think I owe you for letting me do what your mom and I did." He gets up and leans down and kisses her forehead. Then heads out the door.

A few minutes later he parked his bike next the garage and walks around to the front door. He saw this dad was making something for an early dinner. He says "Hi dad. Do you need some help with dinner?"

Tony nods and says "Yeah." He points out to the grill and says "Can you light that thing up so we can grill dinner tonight?" Jim nods and walks out the patio toward the grill.

Katie could feel someone rocking her. She opens her eyes and saw Kelly. Smiling Kelly says "Mom I think that the guys have dinner going. I'm not sure what Daddy has cooking but it smells good!" She watched her mom to see if she understood her. Her mother swung her legs over the edge of the bed to get up. Letting her mom get up at her own pace seemed best. She walks downstairs to check on the men.

It wasn't long before Valerie came out and sat down with Alicia. She couldn't stop herself from asking "Mom what did you do to Jim? He didn't tell me but by the way he acted he really liked it!"

Valerie smiles "Honey, it makes me feel so good that he didn't tell you. That man will be a keeper. I did something that is not lady like in any way. I won't tell you what I did. You would not think of your mother in the way I want you to think of me, if I told you. Just know that what I did... no one has done to that guy before." Alicia knew that she was not going to get an answer from her mom on this topic... well not today anyway.

Katie was feeling much better when she showed up at the table. They ate and talk about how nice it was today. Nothing special was discussed, but they all seemed to enjoy being together.

The three told her to relax as they cleaned off the table. She walked into the office and decided to check her email from work. She found one from her supervisor. It was something that seemed to be important. He wanted her in the office no later than mid-morning tomorrow. With that on her mind she walked back into the kitchen and asks "Does anyone want to watch a movie tonight. I don't want to stay up late tonight but having us all together would make me feel better." They were cleaning the last of the dinner up and agreed to meet downstairs in a few minutes. Katie then says "I had an early meeting tomorrow for work. I'm not sure when I will be home."

Once she walked down to the couch, she wanted to make sure that Tony was sitting with her tonight. It wasn't long before Tony came into the room, he looked at his wife and watched her get up and point for him to sit. As he got comfortable, she sat on his lap, and leans back on him. The kids showed up and sat down. They watched two movies before calling it a night. Katie didn't let go of Tony as they headed to bed that night.