Ch 2 - Breakfast and More

Story Info
Claire and I follow up on what we did last night...
4.6k words
4.59
9.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreams... hot, erotic, naughty dreams cascade through my sleep, vivid and intimate; some fleeting, some lingering. All start or end with Claire.

And so it's easy, as the sunlight pierces my room and calls me to the day, to wrap the not-yet-fully-remembered events of last night into that bundle of not-real things that may or may not need sorting later.

I toss the covers aside and get up and stretch, naked in the mid-morning light that's streaming in through the window. A swim seems like just the thing to clear my head. I grab a fresh towel in the bathroom and head for the pool.

On the way, my mind is sorting things. An image - a dream recollection, really - muscles its way to the front of the crowd: Claire's mouth on my cock and me ejaculating a huge, never ending load. Vivid, visceral, and literally fantastic. Definitely a dream.

Wow, how much did I have to drink last night? If it was that much, then why did I have such vivid and enduring dreams? And why of Claire? I must be sorting some mixed feelings; maybe some anxieties about coming back or something, I suppose. This is why I pay people like Claire to sort these things out; I'm no shrink.

I'm standing at the edge of the pool now. I have an urge to look behind me for some reason, but I don't. It's odd. I brush it off and dive in. I swim a half dozen lengths down and back at a good pace. I'm breathing hard but refreshed and feeling good when I push myself up and out, dripping cool pool water all over.

I glance over at the sauna and hot tub. I clearly remember standing in the guest room, naked with Jan. I remember Jan's advice. Yes, and Jan's dick is huge; noted. Ok. That all happened. I want a sauna and a soak, but my feet don't take me there; they steer me back to the bathroom instead.

On the way, I realize it's my stomach that's guiding me; I smell bacon. Damn am I ever hungry! So, I shower quickly and towel off. Back in my room, I pick up my suitcase and toss the covers back to lay it on the bed. I'm stepping on my underwear, so what's that blue bit on the other pillow? I pick it up.

Claire's panties.

My knees give out and I collapse onto the bed. I sit, clutching her dirty panties as it all comes back in a flood.

All of it.

Her very dirty, very fragrant panties hold the scent memory that drives all of last night through my mind like the naughtiest, hottest porn I've ever seen, run on fast forward. And that's exactly what it is.

Oh, shit, oh fuck, oh shit.

Okay. I hold her panties to my nose and take a deep, calming, centering breath. It's magic. Claire's dirty panties bring clarity. They tie the ends of this arc of my recent life together reassuringly and I am calmed; thinking clearly and rationally.

So, one of two things is true: Claire and I had too much to drink last night and said and did a bunch of crazy-asses drunk shit that neither of us will ever want to talk about ever again,... or, Claire and I had enough to drink last night that one or both of us were comfirtable enough to work out some real, long-standing issues and tensions in our relationship in a healthy and productive way, and there's a really healthy and positive way forward from here.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that, Buddy!

Either way, of course the thing to do is to go straight downstairs and find Claire (and food, my stomach adds) and deal with this together. But not naked. No, that wouldn't do..

I'm going to wear Claire's panties, of course. It's a win-win; great icebreaker and, well: I get to wear Claire's dirty panties. Claire's got a good sense of humor. If I show her I can make light of it, it'll put her at ease.

You're such a rationalizer!

Yeah. And?

I step into them and pull the silky fabric up around my cock and balls. The gusset just barely holds my sack and nuts and then tapers to near thong proportions towards the back. Most of my ass hangs out. I can easily get my cock tucked in the front and it'll be fine as long as I don't get a sudden full erection. What are the chances?

I adjust myself in the mirror. I remember the first time I tried on a pair of Claire's dirty underwear way back when. They still look and feel marvelous... marvelously naughty! I look good and feel great. I'm ready to face the day, and Claire, and whatever happens now.

Downstairs in the kitchen, I find Claire pouring what looks to be béarnaise sauce over poached eggs, bacon, and English muffins. Damn! She's made her signature breakfast for me. My stomach rumbles and a host of memories of home ride into my brain with the delicious aromas.

She turns as I enter her cooking space. She's stark naked except for a smart, white apron that barely covers her tits and the very top of her thighs. She cocks one leg, puts one hand on her hip and tilts her head to look me up and down.

"Hot damn, Nate. I gotta tell you: I'm really stuck here, between "Fuck me, don't you look smoking hot in my panties!' and "Seriously, is there anything you won't do to get your pecker covered in my cuntsauce?'" She smiles a broad, genuine smile, showing her perfect pearly teeth.

I watch the luscious lobes of her lips stretch and roll as she grins. I notice the dimples that form at the corners of her mouth, the way her ears wiggle just a bit, the bend of her neck, her thighs rubbing subtly against one another as she shifts her weight. I'm totally tuned in to all of her. And I'm smitten into the core of me.

And I hear what she's said, and what she hasn't said, so I open with, "I brought your panties back."

"So I see. Where's my cum tax?"

"You collected it last night."

She strokes her throat lightly with her fingertips and licks her lips lasciviously. "Yes. Yes, I did. And it was... Mmm! Best ever! Hot, thick, sweet, and straight from the source!"

"So, we're doing this, then?"

She doesn't bother with playing coy, or games, or pretense. "I think we're off to a great start, don't you?"

I pause just a moment. Looks like we've both got a lot to work out, in a healthy, positive way. "I do. But..."

"But," she echoes, just a hint of apprehension flashing across her face.

"I'm starving, and you've done all this." I wave my hand at the beautifully presented plates. "Can we just go with how hot I look in your panties for now and talk about the other part after we've finished eating?" Her eyes slide down to my cock, neatly outlined in the sheer blue fabric of her panties. "Breakfast," I add for clarification.

"No promises," she winks. "But yeah, let's eat."

I follow her into the little breakfast nook that overlooks both the pool and the garden. I admire the long, shapely curves of her back and the bronzed, sculpted muscles of her gorgeous legs, but it's the squashed heart shape of her gorgeous ass that holds most all of my attention. It's like I'm seeing it for the first time and I'm transfixed by it.

Claire leans over the place settings to set down our plates. Her sweet, hot, round ass pushes towards me, just beckoning. As soon as she's let go of the plates, I plant a solid, open-palm smack right into the sweet meat of her left ass cheek.

Whack!

She groans deep in her throat and spins towards me. In a flash, she's pressed up against me, nipples digging into my chest, arms around my shoulders and neck pulling me tight against her. Her furry mons presses against my cock, still sheathed in the front of her panties. She snakes one leg up the side of my thigh and across my ass, hugging my pelvis to hers. Her lips press against mine and she moans into my throat as she furiously fucks my mouth with her tongue.

A long, hard bit of heavy breathing and tongue thrashing later, she lets go of me just a bit, stands tall on both feet and pulls her mouth from mine. "Kuh-roysts-last fucking barmitzvah, that was fucking hot, Nate! Jeezzus! But I fucking swear, if you smack my ass like that again right now, you're breakfast is gonna get really cold before you ever get to it!"

"Well we can't have that, not after all the work you've put into it. I can't wait to taste!" I pull her close, pressing my erection into her mons and making it clear that breakfast isn't all I'm dying to taste. I slide both hands down her back and over her ass to grip both of her cheeks. I squeeze them hard and lift her up. She wraps her legs around me and I press my pantied cock against her wet sex.

"You'll keep nice and warm while we enjoy this delicious breakfast, yeah?"

"Mmm-hmm," she sighs.

"Ok then, let's dig in!" I kick the leg of her chair to the side and deposit her ass on the seat. Then I take my seat, slip my napkin from the ring with a flourish, and lay it across my lap. I smile at Claire across our plates, picking up my knife and fork in eager anticipation.

"This looks and smells delicious Claire. Thank you!"

"Welcome home, big brother," she smiles. There's extra sauce," she adds, sliding a small boat of béarnaise across the table between us.

She watches me as I slide my fork into the muffin to steady it and slice across the top of the egg with my knife. The yolk runs out thick and golden, swirling into the pale béarnaise.

"Perfect," I tell Claire. She tucks into hers finally as I carve out a perfect first bite of egg, bacon, muffin and sauce. I shovel it into my mouth and chew slowly, deliberately; savoring and moaning mostly involuntarily.

"Mmm." I swallow. It's so damned good! The perfect homecoming dish for me. And Claire knew that. "Damn, Claire! That's fantastic! That's the third best thing I've put in my mouth this year!"

"Glad you like it," she says, wrapping her mouth around her own forkful.

I'm shoveling in another bite when she daubs her mouth with her napkin and asks, "So, what we're the other two?"

I lock eyes with her as I slowly chew and swallow. "Your tongue and what I'm wearing," I tell her. "But I'm prepared for all three to be challenged for primacy after I finish doing the dishes."

Remarkably, she blushes. It's quite cute, and quite unexpected. She giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"The thought of you doing dishes. In my panties," she titters.

"Least I can do. This is really spectacular, Claire!"

"So you've said." She sets her knife and fork down, tugs off her apron, and resumes eating. Both of her breasts are bare, in daylight, just inches from me. Her dark, rosy areola are crinkled up around the firm, swollen nubs of her nipples. I lick my lips and deal with another forkful of breakfast, scraping up excess sauce.

"You like the béarnaise," Claire remarks.

"It's perfect, Claire. Just the right balance. I can't stop eating it. Really, I'd eat this on a brick!"

I've got just a couple bites left on my plate and I'm planning to savor the fuck out of them and lick the plate clean. Claire leans over and picks up the sauce boat, eyeing me with her trademark special grin that always signals impending mischief. She turns her chair towards me. She leans back and extends her legs towards me. She picks up a spoon and deliberately ladles out three measures dollops of béarnaise, portioning one across each of her nipples, and the third down the smooth curve of her belly to her belly button.

She's a brick! sings in my head.

"Oh, dear! I've spilled it. How clumsy of me!"

"Not at all." I assure her. I slide my napkin off my lap and lay it beside my plate before moving to 'assist' Claire in cleaning up her 'accident'.

"Here. Let me help you." She spreads her knees wide as I squat down in front of her. I kneel and place one hand on each of her hips, my thumbs nestling in the creases at the top of her thighs. As I press my lips to her belly, the scent of her arousal fills my nose and mixes with the savory-sweet tarragon scent of the sauce. I feel the silky fabric of Claire's panties rub against my cock as I swell fully hard.

I lick all around her navel and then dip my tongue in to dredge out every last bit of savory sauce. Slowly, making sure to clean up every bit, I lick up her belly towards her cleavage. She lays her head back and sighs. "Mmm! That feels so nice!"

Oh, yes it does! And it's about to get even better. I slide my hands up her flanks and cup both of her breasts, lifting them, tugging Claire towards me. I bend and wrap my mouth around her left nipple and swill my tongue around, licking up the delicious sauce. I bite gently and tug the nipple with my teeth, extracting a sharp gasp from Claire.

She sucks in a quick breath, then sighs, "Fuck! Yes!"

Fuck, her nipple feels so good against my tongue! And the fragrant tarragon of the sauce fills my nose. I lick and suckle some more on her thick, crinkly nipple, relishing the rough, hard feel of it against my tongue.

I clean her breast completely with long, broad strokes of my tongue, then slide over to repeat the process on the other breast. I thumb the hard nipple of the one I've cleaned while I lick and suck the sauce from its twin. Claire's fingers grip the back of my head and neck, pulling my mouth against her as she sighs appreciatively.

When she's all clean, I continue to suck on her nipple, sucking harder and harder, then I grip it gently in my teeth and scrape it up and down. Claire groans, "Oh, fuck that's hot!

I work my way up her breast, kissing and nibbling her neck, then her ear before locking my mouth on her lips and frenching her slowly, intently, for long, sweet moments.

I stand and smile down at her. "Should I do the dishes now, or should I smack your hot ass some more and see where that goes?"

"Well, hmm," she says, apparently thinking it over. Suddenly, she's saying "oops" again and she's spooned a stripe of béarnaise across the top of the bulge I'm sporting in her panties.

She grips my hips and wraps her mouth around me, licking up and down across the underside of my shaft as she moves her mouth left to right to clean up her 'accidental' spill.

"Fuck, that feels so damned good, Claire! You're mouth is so hot! You're driving me fucking crazy like that!"

She licks up the last bit, then plays with my cockhead through the fabric, thrashing her tongue all over it maddeningly before she finally relents.

She smiles up at me slyly. "You know how much doing dishes turns me on?"

"Well, no, actually," I have to admit.

"Get your hot ass in the kitchen and find out, then," she says, tossing me her apron.

"Oh, you meant me doing dishes. Because yeah, that makes more sense."

Claire ends up helping with the dishes anyway. It's almost as if she wants to get them done quickly so we can move on to other things. So, when the last dish hits the rack, I lay another solid smack on her ass.

Instead of turning around and grabbing me this time, though, she bends over the counter and thrusts her ass back at me, growling, "Yes! Again! Spank my hot, naughty ass!"

I give her a couple good whacks, and she groans and grunts excitedly. After a few good whacks on each cheek, I grip her ass in both hands and kneel behind her. I pry her ass apart and shove my mouth in to lick her taint and asshole.

Claire moans, "Fuck! Damn, Nate!"

I press my thumbs in and spread the skin around her tight anus. I give her a good hard ass licking. She tastes sweet and coppery and dirty.

"Lick my ass, you naughty boy! Ugh! Yes! Your tongue feels so good!"

I press my tongue deep into her, stretching her tight asshole. I fuck her ass with my tongue and she moans unintelligibly.

I'm just about to reach between her legs and work on her hot pussy with my fingers... I'm about to touch my step-sister's pussy like I've dreamed about for years... when she pushes me back!

She stands and turns around. I stand too and she steps right up to me and growls, "Oh, you are so gonna get it now!"

She grabs me by the wrist and drags me upstairs, down the hall, and into the master suite. The bed is made and the room is all tidy except for one towel thrown over the bathroom door. I don't have much time at all to admire the feng shui, though. Claire sits down on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs wide. She drags me down to kneel in front of her.

"Just look what you've done to my nice clean pussy, you naughty boy! Look how fucking wet you've made me! Now what are you gonna do about that?!"

I half want to just sit there admiring her beauty all spread out before me. I do, but for just a moment, then I slide my hands under her thighs and grip ass cheeks, pulling her wide open.

I tilt her hips towards me as I lower my mouth towards her. She lays back and lifts her feet up obligingly to rest on my upper back. I resume fucking her asshole with my tongue, but this time, my nose presses right into the swampy, hot, fragrant entrance to her vagina. Her scent sends shivers of joy all through me and I inhale deeply. I'm drunk on her hot cuntjuices!

I slide my mouth up to drink straight from the fountain, swirling my tongue around her entrance and pressing it up inside her. My nose teases the smooth, exposed bud of her engorged clitoris.

"Jeezeus! Fuck! Yes! Eat me! Eat your sister's hot, wet, dirty cunt you naughty, wicked boy!"

Her words send a shiver of excitement through my mouth and throbbing cock and balls. There's nowhere I'd rather be right now.

Her anus is gooey now with her cunt drool. I easily slide one pinky finger in and stretch her out around the last knuckle while I rub her taint. I lick her sticky, thick inner lips apart and work my tongue up between her folds until my mouth is wrapped around her clit.

It's huge! Like mini-cock huge. The exposed glans is like a marble; the corpus of it stretches her hood out a good inch or more. It's the most incredibly beautiful clit I've ever seen anywhere! And the most delicious! I suck and bob my mouth on it as I slide two fingers slowly into her tight, hot cunt.

"Fuck! Huh! Fuck! Don't tease me!"

I slide my fingers in deep, tips pressing against her front wall and she groans and starts panting. I fuck her ass with one finger and her pussy with two, my ring finger massaging her slick perineum. I work up a good rhythm and she starts to buck against me.

I snake my other hand around her thigh, over the prominent hill of her mons, through the swampy forest of her bush. I grip the base of her clitoral hood with my middle finger and tug on it while my other fingers spread out around it, massaging the wings. All the while I'm fucking her clit with my lips and tongue.

"Huh! Fuck! Yes! Don't. Stop! I'm gonna...!

I plunge my fingers into her ass and cunt, adding my ring finger to her hot box, stretching her entrance wide around my knuckles.

She jackknifes and grips my head in both hands, pulling me against her as she screams and shudders through a long, intense orgasm.

She collapses back against the bed, gulping in air as her climax releases her. I grip her ass in both hands and shove her further up towards the headboard.

I shuck her panties off, unleashing my erection, and I climb onto the bed. I slide up, hooking my arms around her knees and lifting her hips, tilting her sex up until my throbbing cockhead is socketed in the molten grip of her introitus.

Too late, she finally realizes what I'm doing and gasps, "Fuck, I can't...!"

But I can. I do.

Centimeter by centimeter, I slide myself into her. It feels incredible! It's like all of my masturbation fantasies ever, all rolled into one, and her hot cunt is gripping my overexcited cock harder than my fist ever did.

Claire is panting like she's about to cum again, but she manages to moan, "GawdfuckingDamn, I love your huge, beautiful cock! Fuck! You stretch me so fucking good! I've fucking dreamed about this! So fucking long! Shit, your cock feels fucking amazing!"

And then my cockhead is pressed firmly against the hot, stretchy roof of her vagina. I slide her thighs up and press my shoulders against her knees, then her calves as I lean forward and plant my hands on either side of her shoulders and grin down at her.

12