Ch 2 - Breakfast and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's smiling up at me in wicked, beatific bliss.

"So. What do you want me to do now, Sis?"

"Shit, Nate! I want you to fuck me unconscious with that huge, hard, beautiful cock of yours!"

"You want your brother to fuck your hot, tight, beautiful pussy?!" I press my hips against the creases between her ass and her thighs, sliding in just a little deeper, stretching her tight box.

"Yes! Fuck me! Please!"

"Are you gonna cum on my cock?"

"Oh, fuck, you better believe it, yes! I'm so close already! Shit! Just the way you stretch me out feels fucking amazing!"

"You want me to cum inside you?"

"Oh-gawd-fuck-yes!"

"You want to feel your brother's cock throbbing deep in your tight, hot pussy, shooting hot cum all up inside you?"

"Fuck don't tease me any more! I can't stand it. Yes! I want to feel you cum! I want to feel your hot load gush into me! Do it! Fuck me! Fill my dirty, naughty cunt with your hot, creamy cum!"

I pull slowly almost all the way out until her entrance just grips the flange of my cockhead. I slam my cock back in deep and she lets out a joys grunt. "Yes!"

"You've got me all worked up, Claire; years worth of worked up! I've got such a big load of cum in my balls. It might take a while to work it all out. Are you sure?" I pull out and slam back into her before she can answer.

"Nnnnggggahh," she screams. "You fucking bastard! You son of a bitch! You panty stealing fucking twerp! You cockstroking fucking wank monster! If you don't fuck me right fucking now, I swear to fucking..."

I don't got to hear the threatened consequences because she suddenly loses her breath as I start pounding her pussy hard and deep.

Another orgasm ripples through her and the grip of her cunt on my cock is like a fist. Her tight, hot cocksleeve drags me up to a solid plateau as I fuck her through her climax.

"Fucking shit," she pants when she catches her breath again. I'm filling her cunt with cock at a steady pace now, working towards a still distant but predictable finish. I'm savoring the amazing feeling of her tight box wrapped around my cock, the heady scent of her flowing juices, the delightful noises of her enjoyment. The thrill of fucking my step-sister. At last!

"Fuck, Claire! All the times I dreamed about fucking your gorgeous pussy...! I never imagined! You feel so glorious all wrapped tight and hot and wet around my cock!

"Huh! Your huge, beautiful cock! I wanted it so long! It feels so fucking good! Ugh!"

"Keep talking dirty like that, Sis, and you're gonna make me cum!"

"Promise?"

"Definitely!"

She reaches up with both hands and grand my neck and shoulders. "Fuck me! Fuck my hot pussy! I want your fucking cum! Cum in my dirty, hot slut-cunt, Nate! I've dreamed for fucking ever about you fucking me with your huge hard dick and filling me up with your cum! Fucking do it!"

As she's encouraging me, I'm pounding her cunt like there's no tomorrow and I'm so fucking close to doing just that.

"I love you!" We both declare it at once and I feel my release rocket through my urethra, sending pulsing jets of semen splashing deep into her pussy.

"Oh gawd, Nate! That feels so fucking amazing! Cum for me, Baby!"

I am. I do. I keep in cumming, filling her up with my hot semen. It feels fucking glorious!

I'm still cunning when I pull out but I've just got to get down there and eat her cream pied cunt! I'm on a mission now! I slide down her slick, sex-sweaty body and press my lips against her.

She grabs me hard and rolls me over with some kind of freak jiu jitsu move and suddenly she's straddling me, pressing her sex down on my mouth and grinding herself on me.

"You dirty fucking cumslut! You wanna drink your own cum out of your sister's dirty pussy, huh!?"

"Mmmhmm" is all I can manage with my mouth full of her blazing-hot, wet sexbox. My cum gushes from her entrance and I lap it up, suck it up, swallow.

"Yeah, you'd better lick me all good and clean after what you did to my poor pussy, you naughty, dirty boy! Eat my cunt!"

She grinds on me and I do. Fuck, she tastes terrific! Claire climaxes on my mouth and rides me so hard I can hardly breathe for long stretches.

When she finally rolls off of me, exhausted, I just lay there, processing.

I just fucked and ate my step-sister unconscious. Quite literally, judging by the deep, steady sound of her breathing.

Her pussy tastes fucking amazing, beyond my wildest adolescent dreams.

Her hot cunt feels amazing, beyond my wildest dreams ever.

She said she loved me. I told her I love her. We've said it to each other before, but never while our parts were all wrapped up together in a hot, sexual clash.

Claire!

Claire and I just had amazing fucking sex!

All the loads I've ever blown imagining this fantastic moment are nothing now. Somewhere near me on this bed, Claire's pussy is still filled and frosted with my fresh, hot cum.

That's... just... incredible!

Vaguely, I think about getting up and going to get something to eat or drink but I'm really too content to do anything else but drift off next to Claire into a lazy postcoital nap.

I manage to crawl up the bed to where I can spoon with her as I drift off into blissful nap...


To be continued...

12