Ch. 02 My Brother My First Cock

Story Info
Ellie needs her brother to take her virginity.
6.7k words
4.55
18.2k
36

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've idolized my brother for my entire life. Peter is only a year and a half older than me, but was always my big brother. For some reason he seemed to mature faster than me so I often felt like his little kid sister. That relationship benefited me in so many ways.

When kids made fun of me in elementary school, he was there to stand up to them. If I was scared to walk the streets alone at Halloween, he went with me, despite my silly costumes.

When I needed someone to drive me and pick me up from the winter formal, Peter did it, and very discretely.

When he went away to college at 18, I was devastated.

"Hey, Ellie!" he'd said from Florida State University, halfway across the country. "Miss me?"

"You don't know how much! Let's forget that college thing, okay?"

I was 16 and wasn't sure how I'd navigate high school without Peter there.

Somehow I made it through, though. I anticipated his homecomings and we'd always hang out and talk for hours. I wanted every detail, every class, every girl he'd met.

Now I was 18 and graduated - and Peter was coming home for the summer.

It had been an eventful few years in my life. I'd been playing tennis since I was five and had become very very good. So good, in fact, that I earned a full ride tennis scholarship to UCLA. It was a fantastic opportunity and might result in me going pro.

Trouble was, I was a bit apprehensive, and needed the reassurance of my big brother.

There was something else that had happened to me recently that changed things with Peter. After high school graduation, my two best friends and I had a sleepover. Jenny and Sarah and I had always been close, but at Jenny's house I noticed a new, more intense, closeness between the two. They touched each other more, whispered more, and even did a pretty sensual job of putting sunscreen on each other.

When we went to bed that night in t-shirts and panties, I called them on it. What they admitted was shocking, but in the end, very exciting. They had become lesbian lovers. After having sex right there in front of me on Jenny's bed, they said they wanted to make love to me.

Let me just say that the experience was mind-blowing. I'd never had orgasms like that when masturbating. And eating out another girl? It was awesome.

I returned home pretty horny. Both Jenny and Sarah were going on vacation, so that wasn't an option. Besides, I was feeling the need for more - something bigger than a finger or two or a tongue in my pussy. I got curious for the first time about what a nice fat cock might feel like stuffed up inside me.

I hadn't been dating that much, just casual things with friends mostly. And I didn't want to just randomly have sex with a guy. That didn't seem fun at all. I needed my first time to be with someone I trusted.

Like many times before, when I needed someone, the person who immediately came to mind was my brother, Peter.

Sex with my brother? I'd never thought of him that way - ever. Besides, wasn't that, well, wrong? Try as I might, though, I couldn't get Peter out of my mind, or out of my pussy. I started fantasizing about us have sex together. I was amazed at how fast I came while I thought of him putting his cock inside me. I was embarrassed, but strangely turned on like never before as I pictured me going down on his dick.

The night Peter returned from school I tried to put sex out of my mind and focus on welcoming him home for the summer. Good luck with that!

He arrived home just before dinner on a Friday. I saw his taxi pull into the driveway and immediately rushed out to greet him. He stepped from the car and in the moment I realized something I'd not considered before - my brother is a hunk!

Six feet, dark, wavy brown hair, very muscular with soft facial features yet every bit a man. It was no wonder so many girls wanted to date him, and probably wanted to fuck him, though few had - that he admitted to me anyway.

I'm a few inches shorter, so when I charged at him I basically crashed into his chest.

"Peter!" I cried. "You're home!"

"Settle down, Ellie!" he answered, trying to break free from my bear hug.

Truth is, I was, for the first time, enjoying not only his presence but also his muscular frame and strong arms.

I reached up and kissed him on the cheek, though I had been tempted to kiss him elsewhere too.

"Let me look at you!" he said, holding me at arms length. "I can't believe how much you've changed since September!"

"I know," I said, breaking free and twirling around. "Not so much a little girl anymore, huh?"

"Not so much at all," he said, a little quietly, as he eyed me up and down.

I so hoped he was noticing my boobs, which had grown quite a bit since he'd left for school.

I helped him in with his bags, dumping them on his bed.

"Mom's got dinner almost ready," I said, looking around his room, a place I rarely saw.

"Be right down," he said, unzipping his large duffle bag and throwing clothes into open dresser drawers.

Dinner was a lively affair. Mom and Dad peppered Peter with questions about how the last term had gone, grade-wise. Afterwards, we cleared the table and did the dishes together.

"You going to give me the third degree as well?" Peter asked, as I handed him a dish to dry.

"Not about grades, dopey," I said. "But how about your love life? Anyone new?"

Peter laughed, saying, "I don't know what you think college is like, little sister, but it's not one big fuck-fest." After drying the dish, Peter placed it up in the cupboard. "No, in answer to your question, I don't have anyone new in my life!"

With that, he snapped the dry towel, almost catching me in the stomach. I was simply too fast for him and sprang out of the way just in time.

"You sneak!" he said, chasing me around the kitchen.

After a few dodges, Peter caught me from behind and wrapped his big arms around me. "Gotcha!"

I struggled to break free, but not too hard. I managed to turn around so I was facing him. Our faces were only inches apart - so close I could smell his sweet breath. For a second, I thought we'd exchanged a look - something more than just brother and sister. A moment later Peter let go, turned away from me and hung up the dry towel.

"What?" I demanded.

"Nothing," Peter said as he left the kitchen.

I didn't see Peter the rest of the evening. He complained of being tired so he spent the night in his room, alone.

I spent the night fantasizing about my big brother.

The next day was warm, so I laid out on my stomach in a chaise lounge next to the pool. I was wearing a pretty skimpy white two-piece. I wanted an even tan so I undid the back clasp of the top. Peter came out a while later in swim shorts. He didn't say anything to me, but just jumped right into the pool, splashing me in the process.

"Hey!" I called out, lifting myself up just slightly in surprise.

I saw Peter glance at my chest and realized that my tits were showing. I laid back down but was secretly pleased that he'd copped a look.

After a bit, Peter got out and pulled a chaise lounge over next to me.

"Sorry about that," he said.

"No worries," I replied. "You can make it up to me by putting sunscreen on my back."

Peter grabbed the bottle and slathered my back. I timed it just right so that as his hand was going down the side of my back under my shoulder blades, I lifted up just slightly so his fingers grazed my boob. To my surprise, he didn't pull back in horror or anything, just kept going as if nothing had happened.

When he did the other side I moved up and to the side and this time his hand actually touched my areola. I was thrilled and felt a rush of pleasure. Peter acted normally and just kept applying.

"Legs too," I said as he stood.

"Oh come on!" Peter said.

"Pretty please?" I said coyly.

"Fine," he said.

Peter started with my feet and worked his way up my legs to my thighs. I wasn't going to do any sudden moves this time but did spread my legs so he'd have access to my inner thighs.

"There too?" he said.

"Mm hmm," I said casually. I wasn't feeling casual at all but getting aroused.

Peter spread the suntan lotion up my thighs and nearly touched my pussy. I reflexively raised my pelvis as he got close - the feeling of arousal growing. At this point I had no idea whether Peter was aware of anything that was going on with me and my body.

After he was done, Peter laid down on his stomach and promptly fell asleep with his head facing away from me.

That evening, Mom and Dad went out to some party at a friend's house.

"Don't wait up!" Dad said as they left.

We ate pizza in the kitchen.

"I'm going to change," I said, getting up and clearing our plates. "Want to join me for some binge watching?"

"Sure!" Peter said.

I decided to spice things up a bit so I changed into a night shirt that barely covered my panties, and no bra.

When I got back to the living room, Peter was sprawled on the couch, still wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

"What're we watching?" I said.

Peter turned and started to say something, but instead looked me up and down in a way I'd never seen before. Instead of answering, he turned back to the TV and used the remote to turn it off.

"What the fuck, Ellie?" he said, dropping the remote on the coffee table.

"What?" I said, twirling around, my tits swinging back and forth.

"What are you doing?" he said, pulling a pillow onto his lap.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said. "Don't you find me attractive?"

"You're my sister!" he said. "I'm not supposed to be attracted to you!"

"But admit it," I said, sitting next to him and removing the pillow. "You are."

Under the pillow I saw a big bulge under Peter's shorts.

"Ellie, I'm your brother. I'm supposed to protect you, not lust after you," he said.

"You've lusted about me?" I asked.

"And what other reaction is a guy supposed to have with all the seductive moves you've been making... and now this!" he said, motioning to my t-shirt.

"I'm glad it's been working," I said, looking down at his growing cock, pushing up his shorts and begging to be let out.

"What are we doing here?" he said.

I looked into his eyes saying, "Peter, you admitted that you find me attractive as a woman, right?"

He nodded.

I smiled, "then I have a proposition for you."

"I'm listening," he said, with a quizzical look on his face.

"The reason I've been acting so sexy, and dressing so sexy, is that for the first time I feel sexy!"

"Huh?" Peter asked.

Okay, look," I said, putting my hand on Peter's thigh. "You know Jenny and Sarah, right?"

"Of course," Peter said. "You guys are besties."

"Yeah, well, we sort of are more than just besties now," I said. "For graduation we had a sleepover and they sort of came on to me."

Peter's eyebrows shot up. "Came on - like wanted to have sex with you?"

I nodded.

"Shit!" he said.

"It was fucking amazing," I said. "I'd never been with anyone sexually before - guy or girl. But once I saw what it was like, and experienced it myself, I was just... let's say I've never felt so good before - ever!"

"Shit!" he said again.

"Is that all you can say?"

"Sorry," Peter said. "So, you liked being with other women?"

"Oh yeah," I said, starting to feel aroused just thinking about Sarah and Jenny eating out my pussy.

I shifted a bit, my pussy starting to feel itchy and probably damp.

Peter stared in my eyes for a moment. "So that was your first time?"

"I was a lesbian virgin," I said, smiling. "But no more!"

"So, I don't get it," Peter said. "You said you had a proposition."

"Right," I said. "So... I've been with two women and love being fondled and eaten out. But I realized something is missing - something I can only get, well, from a guy."

"A cock," he said.

I nodded. "A cock."

"So, how do I fit in?"

"You are so dense!" I said, slapping his thigh. "Peter, I've loved you my whole life. You have always been there for me. I trust you more than anyone." I looked down and then back up into his eyes. "And I want to trust you with taking my virginity."

Now I'd said it. It was out there. Too late to turn back now.

Peter's eyes got wide. He sat back on the couch and looked down. I half expected this to be it - for his growing erection to suddenly deflate and him to never speak to me again. But that didn't happen. As I looked at Peter's crotch, I noticed his erection was getting bigger. I stared in disbelief, then looked up at him. He was smiling.

"So you want to use my cock to get off?" he said.

"No!" I said, stroking his bare thigh with my fingers. "I want you, Peter. Sure, I want to stroke your hard cock, lick it and put it in my mouth and yes, I want so much for you to enter me and fuck me. But I want more too."

"More?"

"I want our relationship to go to a new level - to have intimacy like we've never had. I want my brother to be my lover!"

Peter paused before answering, his brow furrowed and a serious look on his face. "I do love you, Ellie. And yes, since getting home I've seen what an incredibly sexy woman you've become. And yes, I'm extremely attracted to you and would love nothing better than to sink my cock into your wet pussy - but..."

"But what?" I asked, trailing my fingers up a bit higher on his thigh.

"But I'm your brother!" he said, laying his hand on mine.

"So what?" I said.

"People will think that it's just wrong for you and I to be together sexually. Don't you realize that?"

I could feel some anger rising up in me. "First of all, I don't care what other people think. And second, there's no one here to judge us or to even know what goes on here." I laid my hand on top of his. "It's just us, and that's all that matters."

Peter sighed, his brow relaxing. He reached over with his free hand and cupped my face. "I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing."

"It's all I've been able to think about, Peter," I said. "You have no idea how many times I've masturbated about you and I making love!"

When I said that I saw his cock bulge even bigger under his shorts.

"Shit!" he said. "You've gotten off thinking about me?"

"Oh yeah," I said, putting my hand on his and guiding it down to my thigh. "But I have a feeling reality is going to be so much better than my fantasies!"

I leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"We're fucking going to do this, aren't we?" he said.

I nodded and leaned in again, this time using my tongue to push against his lips. Peter responded by opening and letting my tongue meet his for the first time. The feeling sent shock waves of pleasure through me like electricity.

He pushed his tongue back into my mouth and I felt it explore my tongue and teeth and cheeks. I reached up and pulled his neck closer to me as our tongues continued to trade off mouths.

"Fuck!" he said as we broke off. "You're an incredible kisser!"

"Thanks, big brother," I said with a sly grin. "I bet you'd like me to kiss other things besides your lips!"

As I said this, I moved the hand that was on Peter's thigh and grazed his already enlarged dick. It jumped in response as I traced my fingers up and down his shaft.

"Have you ever, um, done that?" he said, watching my hand. "Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

"Nope!" I said mischievously. "But I'm sure you can give me some pointers. I'm a quick study!"

I then began squeezing my fingers around his bulge and running my fingers up and down his shaft.

"Oh yeah," he moaned. "That's it! Not sure how much I'm going to have to teach you, Ellie!"

"We'll just have to see," I said, reaching for the top of his shorts.

"There's something we should talk about first, Ellie, before we're too turned on to care."

"What?" I said, removing my hand.

"Believe me," he said, "I want to fuck you in the worst way but, I don't have any condoms and I don't want you to get pregnant if I accidentally cum inside you."

"That's not an issue, silly," I said. "I'm on the pill and have been for years for my periods. I guess that's not something I ever discussed with you."

Peter shook his head. "And then..."

"More?"

Peter paused and looked very lovingly into my eyes. "It'll hurt at first... when I enter you. I don't want to bring you any pain, you know?"

"You're so sweet to think about that, Peter," I said. "What you also don't know is that a couple of years ago I was stretching out to return a serve and felt a sharp pain between my legs. Turns out I'd torn my hymen so, well, that ship's already sailed!"

Peter seemed to relax, his shoulders drooping and a smile creeping across his lips. "Not that I ever want you to get hurt, but that is a huge relief!"

"Anything else?" I said, returning my hand to stroking Peter's bulging erection.

"Shit no!" he said, shifting his body to let his dick stretch.

"I think it's time I see this bad boy," I said, reaching again for his waistband and pulling it down.

Peter's cock burst out of his shorts and stood straight up in the air, throbbing slightly with every beat of his heart.

"Oh fuck!" I said, grasping his dick in my hand. "It's so much bigger than I'd imagined!"

"I don't think I've ever been this big!" Peter said, staring at his own erection. "You're doing that to me!"

"I want to do so much more!" I said, squeezing my fingers together and running my hand down and up his cock.

Peter lifted up his rear and slipped out of his shorts and underwear, kicking them off onto the floor.

As I continued my up and down motion, Peter would lift up, pushing my hand to the base of his dick.

"Umph!" he moaned.

"You have a beautiful cock, brother," I said, placing my other hand on his member and using both hands to stroke him up and down. "So fat and long. I love the shape of your cock head. It looks like a little mushroom. Well, maybe not so little!"

I stroked the skin just under the head of his penis and Peter nearly jumped.

"Sensitive there?" I said.

"Shit, yeah!" Peter said.

"I'm going to kiss you now," I said, leaning down.

Peter responded by holding my hair to the side so he could see my face and mouth clearly.

I gently kissed the head of his dick. It was so soft and pliable. I flicked out my tongue to taste it.

Peter moaned again in response. "Fuck!" he said.

"You taste good!" I said. "I wonder what the rest of you tastes like!"

I then licked the side of his dick all the way up and down his shaft. As my tongue traveled the length of his dick, I felt how hard it was and how the bulging vessels running along his cock felt like little ridges.

Peter took in a quick breath and his dick jerked a little, growing even bigger.

"Are you ready for me to take your big cock into my mouth, brother?" I asked, pulling away slightly but continuing to stroke with my hands.

"Oh please!" he said. "But just to warn you, I'm already getting fucking close to cumming!"

"Oooh!" I said, leaning back down. "I've dreamed of you creaming right into my mouth!"

I had never done this before but had seen enough porn to get the general idea. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and simply lowered my lips onto Peter's dick. As it entered my mouth, the head felt kind of spongy, followed by warm, throbbing skin. I kept going and managed to fit about half of it in my mouth before I pulled back up.

Peter was breathing hard and watching my every move.

"Now go back down and suck in while you pull back out," he said, guiding my mouth back to his dick.

I got even more of it in my mouth the second time. I felt it near the back of my throat so I relaxed and let it continue in. I then pursed my lips together and drew my head back up the length of his shaft, sucking all the way.

"Oh shit!" Oh shit!" Peter said. "That's exactly right. I can't believe my sister is sucking on my cock!"

I kept going up and down, sucking his dick and moving my hands in circles while grasping the shaft. I'd seen that done too.

12