Ch. 02 My Brother My First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Peter said as he suddenly raised himself up to meet my mouth. "I'm going to cum!"

I felt his dick pulsate and then felt warm liquid squirt into my mouth.

"Oh! Oh!" Peter cried. "I'm fucking cumming!"

I felt pulse after pulse of cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed the best I could but big blobs of semen dripped down the side of my mouth as he unloaded what seemed like an unending supply of cum.

After Peter had finally pushed out the last bit, I removed my mouth from his softening dick and wiped the last bits of cum with my finger, sucking off every drop.

"Now that's how you suck a dick!" Peter said as I sat up.

"So I did okay?" I said shyly.

"More than okay, sis," he said. "That was the fucking best blow job I've ever had! You're a natural!"

"Sweet!" I said, standing. "Now we need to get that little fella big again so you can fuck my pussy!"

As I stood, I reached my arms crossways and lifted my night shirt off in one motion. My boobs danced and bounced a little as they cleared the fabric. I stood nearly naked before my brother, feeling a little vulnerable. He'd been with other girls. Maybe I wasn't going to match up to them.

"Oh fuck," Peter said, staring at my chest. "Such gorgeous tits!"

"Oh thank you!" I said, relaxing. "Want to suck them?"

"Oh yeah!" Peter said, scooting forward on the couch.

I sat back down and he gently touched one of my nipples with his index finger. It jumped to attention and instantly started getting hard.

"I love your fingers on my nipples," I said. "They make me feel so good!"

He reached with his other hand and engaged my other nipple, squeezing both of them slightly and pulling out with his thumbs and index fingers. I lifted my chest in response to the rush of pleasure that ran through me.

"Oh please suck them, Peter. Please suck my tits!"

Peter leaned forward and flicked his tongue out to lick a nipple. Another wave of pleasure. He continued to use his fingers to squeeze and twist the nipple of one breast while taking the other into his mouth and sucking on it.

"Oh shit!" I said. "My brother is sucking my tits. I'm getting so fucking turned on!"

I noticed my breathing get more rapid as Peter switched back and forth on my breasts, fondling them, sucking the tits, pulling on my nipples. I knew I was very wet.

Peter broke off and we kissed passionately. I reached down and felt for his dick. When I found it I could tell he was already getting hard again. I broke off and stood, glancing down at my now drenched panties.

"I think it's time you met my other set of lips," I said, peeling off my panties and stepping out of them.

"Shit!" Peter said, getting his first close-up view of my cropped bush and pussy.

"I'm so fucking wet, Peter. I want you to kiss me down here," I said, pointing to my crotch. "I want you to eat my pussy!"

"You're so fucking hot!" Peter said, running his fingers through my bush and lightly brushing against my labia.

I sat down on the couch and leaned back, spreading my legs and pulling Peter's head towards my now aching pussy.

Peter moved up and started kissing the sides of my inner thighs. I could see juices from my pussy soaking my bush and brimming out of my labia. My hips started to move up and down as I felt Peter's tongue nearing my pussy lips.

"Oooh, yeah, mmm," I said between breaths.

The moment he touched the tip of his tongue to my pussy lips my hips jerked up and a jolt of pleasure shot through me. He used his fingers to part my lips and ran his tongue along my slit, ending with my clit.

"Oh shit! You're licking my clit! I... fuck... don't stop!"

I was moving rhythmically now as Peter put his mouth and tongue on my clit, softly flicking his tongue and sucking my engorged love button.

I had no idea a guy could give head like this.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" I cried.

Peter used his fingers to keep caressing my clit and moved his mouth down to the opening of my vagina. He began thrusting his tongue in and out of me while rubbing his index finger quickly and lightly across my clit.

I could feel myself building to an orgasm, my first with a guy. I lost myself in the feelings as my breathing quickened.

"I'm... fuck! I'm going to cum, Peter. Don't stop!"

My back suddenly arched and I felt a fresh gushing of juice flow from my spasming pussy.

"I'm cumming on your face, Peter!" I gasped.

My hips had a mind of their own, jumping up and down as I came. I held Peter's head to my pussy and he held on for the ride, still licking me up and down. His tongue even contacted my asshole as I bucked. It felt incredible!

After the orgasm subsided I pulled Peter up and kissed him deeply, tasting my pussy juices in his mouth and on his tongue. I could feel his fully erect cock pressing against my stomach.

"Was that okay?" Peter asked, breaking off.

I kissed him again. "It was awesome!" I said, holding his face in my hands. "And now I'm really ready to have that cock inside me!"

"How do you want to do this?" Petter asked, sitting up.

This was it. I was going to put Peter's cock in my pussy. Just the thought of it sent a fresh wave of juice I could see dripping from my pussy.

I caressed Peter's chest, running my fingers through his chest hair and brushing against his nipples.

"I've thought about this a lot," I said. "I want to lower myself onto your cock!"

Peter laid back flat on the couch and invited me to get on top of him.

"We're going to fuck, Peter!" I said as I moved over him, positioning my pussy over his dick, which was now standing up straight and hard, waiting for me to ride.

"I know. I'm so fucking hard. I want to feel your pussy surround me!"

I took Peter's dick in one hand as I felt for my lips. I ran his dick back and forth to get it super wet.

"You're going to take my virginity, Peter," I said as I began to lower myself onto his erection.

"I know. I'm fucking my virgin sister!" he said, staring at his cock right at the entrance to my vagina.

I lowered myself very slowly onto Peter's dick. As his cock opened the lips of my pussy I felt a wave of pleasure. Inch by inch he entered me. I could feel the walls of my vagina stretch to receive my brother's cock. It was the most incredible sensation. I was getting filled up.

"Oh fuck that's good!" I said. "Your cock feels amazing!"

"It feels so fucking good to me too. Your pussy is so warm and wet and tight around my dick!"

At last I was fully on his cock. I sat for a moment just drinking in the feeling and the sight. My brother was inside my pussy. I was no longer a virgin!

"Oh shit!" I said as I found myself moving back and forth against his cock, rubbing my clit on his dick.

I placed my hands on his chest and began riding him. I saw his dick sliding in and out of me, covered in shiny pussy juice. He began matching my rhythm, pushing in as I thrust forward.

"Fucking shit!" I said, beginning to pant. "My brother is fucking me!"

After a bit I leaned forward and pulled his dick further in and out of my pussy. I looked back and saw his cock nearly come out of me and then plunge back in.

Peter reached up and started fondling my breasts. I leaned down and offered him a breast to suckle. He eagerly took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, biting just a bit on my nipple. Then he grabbed both breasts and managed to get his mouth around both nipples at once, sucking on them.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck - I'm cumming!" I said, feeling that fogginess come over me right before an intense orgasm. "I'm going to cum on your cock, Peter!"

I started bucking up and down as I was overcome with pleasure. Peter suddenly pushed up and I knew he was blowing his load inside me.

"Cum inside me, Peter!" I cried. "Come inside your sister's pussy!"

The intensity of the orgasm overwhelmed me. I felt Peter's cock pulse over and over as he shot his creamy cum into my pussy. My hips spasmed repeatedly, jerking my whole body as wave after wave of pleasure enveloped me. My brother had just cum inside me. He was my first!

Finally, we both finished cumming and laid together, me on Peter's chest with my head to the side.

I lifted up and kissed him deeply.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said, holding his face in my hands, his cock still buried deep inside me.

"It was for me too," he said, smiling.

I rolled off and we cuddled on the couch.

"You okay?" I asked finally. "With all this, I mean?"

"Better than okay," Peter said. "No one can know, right?"

"Right. Our secret. But..."

"But?"

"But hopefully not the last time we do this?" I asked.

"Oh no," Peter said. "Most definitely not the last!"

We cuddled on the couch for a while. I was still amazed at what had just happened. I'd fucked my own brother and loved it!

Eventually we got up and went to bed before my parents got home.

The next two days were hard because we were never alone in the house. At one point Peter snuck into my room and gave me a big hug, pulling my ass cheeks in close with his hands.

"Thinking about you," he said softly. "My cock is aching to be in your pussy!"

I could feel his stiff dick pressing against me. I reached down and kneaded it. "I want to have it fill me," I said.

We kissed with lips and mouths and tongues intertwined. Then he was gone and I knew why. He'd heard the sound of my mom heading down the hall.

On Monday morning both Mom and Dad took off for work. They'd be gone the entire day - a day I could hopefully spend fucking my own brother. I put on a thong, gym shorts and a t-shirt and headed downstairs.

The idea of fucking my brother was still a bit strange to me. Was what we were doing okay? I knew it was frowned on in society, but I loved my brother and this seemed to be a natural expression of that love. Was Peter feeling okay too? I decided to broach the subject at breakfast.

Turns out I didn't have to.

Peter walked in wearing boxers and a t-shirt. I could see his semi-erect cock pushing out and up. He drew close to me and planted a huge kiss on my lips, driving his tongue deeply into my mouth.

"Mmmm," I said as we broke off. "That's what I call a nice greeting!"

"There's more where that came from, sister," he said, reaching down and cupping my ass cheeks in his hands and pulling me up to grand against his dick.

"Peter, I want your tongue. I want you to put it into all my holes!"

I pushed away, took his hand, and led him down the hallway to my room.

"I want to make love on my bed," I said as we entered the room. "That way I can think of how we fucked here when you're not around."

I pushed Peter down on my bed and reached up to pull his boxers off. He lifted his legs and let me slide them over his feet. I tossed them across the room. There was that magnificent cock I'd used to fuck for the first time. It was standing straight up and pulsing slightly.

I pulled off my thong, shorts, and t-shirt and got up on the bed, offereing a nipple to Peter's waiting mouth while I stroked his erection.

"Oh yeah, sis," he moaned. "I still can't believe we're doing this!"

He took my entire areola into his mouth and began licking and sucking. I could feel myself getting wet and aroused already.

After a minute or so I pulled away so I could put my mouth around his cock. I licked the head and then took nearly all of it, sucking up and down while continuing to stroke its length.

After a bit, Peter sat up and me close so we could kiss. He tongued my mouth, then even thrust his tongue into my ears. I could believe how good that felt. He had me lay down and began to suckle and squeeze my nipples. His hands roamed my body and soon I felt one of them separate my pussy lips. I thrust my hips up to meet his touch. Soon he had fingers inside me, fucking me and rubbing my G-spot.

"Wait," I said, breathless. "I want to try something."

I turned on my stomach and opened my legs.

"I want you to lick me from behind," I said, smelling the juice of my sex as it filled the room.

Peter moved in and eagerly began eating me out.

"Oooh, fuck, yeah, oooh!" I said as his tongue went in and out of my pussy.

"Lick up to my ass, Peter!" I said, starting to feel an orgasm build.

When his tongue hit my asshole I was flooded with pleasure. Before I knew it, he'd managed to get his tongue part way in.

"Fuck me, Peter!" I said. "Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me!"

"Here I come!" Peter said as he got up on his knees between my legs.

I lifted up my ass and Peter drove his hard dick deep into me. It felt different, perhaps more intense, to have him fuck me this way. I reached back and started fingering my clit.

"Don't stop. Don't... fucking stop, Peter!"

"I'm not!" Peter cried as he slammed his cock in and out of my pussy.

I turned my head to look at him fucking me. "Don't cum yet, Peter!"

"Okay," he said, "I'll try to hold on!"

He continued to thrust his dick into me and I spilled over into an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Shit!" I said.

I felt my pussy contracting on Peter's cock but I was hoping it wouldn't send him over the edge. It didn't, and after I finally relaxed, he just kept pushing in out slowly.

"Peter," I said, out of breath. "I want you to fuck my ass."

Peter paused. "I, well, I've never done that before."

"Then, um, hmpf, I want to take your anal virginity!" I said, still reeling from the first orgasm.

"Shit!" Peter said, pulling his cock out of me.

"I've got some lube in my bedside table. Can you reach it?"

Peter managed to open the top drawer and pull out a tube of lube, which he applied to his cock and to his index finger. He then began using that finger to circle my anus. It felt amazing as he pushed that finger in, followed by another. I relaxed my muscles and felt myself open.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now!" Peter said, withdrawing his fingers and positioning his cock.

I felt pressure as he slowly pushed the head of his hard cock into my ass. It felt tight, but I focused on relaxing and soon he was able to push his entire length in.

"Oh shit," I said as he began to push and and out of me. "You're anal fucking me, Peter!"

"Does it feel good? 'Cause it sure feels good to me!"

"Fuck yeah," I said.

I felt every inch of his cock. It was as if every nerve down there was turned on and I felt things I had never felt before. I knew I was about to experience an anal orgasm and was loving every second of it.

"Keep fucking me, Peter," I said. "I'm going to cum with you in my ass!"

"Me too!" Peter said and I felt his cock spasm as he shoved it deeper still.

That's all it took and I came and came and came. It felt even more intense than getting fucked in my pussy as waves of pleasure went all up and down my insides. My whole body shook and spasmed. Eventually, both Peter and I finished and he pulled out of my ass, turning me over so we could make out.

"I can't fucking believe this is happening!" I said, getting up on one elbow and running my fingers through Peter's hair.

"It's been the best homecoming I've ever had!" he said.

"So you're okay with us continuing on like this?" I said, looking into his eyes.

"I love you, Ellie, like never before. Of course we'll keep doing this for as long as we want!"

It was a pretty awesome summer after that. I was away some for tennis matches but Peter and I spent the time we were together learning new ways to pleasure each other, not just as brother and sister, but as lovers.

12