Ch. 2: Santa is Turning Up The Heat

Story Info
Nick and Holly continue their sexual adventure together.
4.8k words
4.65
2.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers

Secret Santa

Ch. 2: Santa Is Turning Up The Heat

*Trigger Warnings for this chapter include, male & female control, name-calling, fantasy role play, ass smacking, gentle anal, light bondage, light neck pressure, and power relationship (Boss/Assistant)*

Thank you to @sinfulchaoticdesires for their advice and for rephrasing Nick's masturbatory fantasy. Thank you goes out to my editor on this one @Jefftohear, I appreciate you putting up with my punctuation mistakes.

*Where we left off last time, Holly and her hunky motivated boss Nick, have settled into his nice plush bed, Nick taking control of his naughty elf, he was in the middle of teasing and devouring Holly's delicious body.

Last sentence of 1st Chapter: "Good things come to good girls who wait, Holly!" replies my sexy boss taking me like a naughty Santa."*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Santa is being a big tease." You reply with a whimper.

"Only because he wants to you have the best orgasm you've ever had." Nick winks at you after removing his mouth from your pussy.

He continues to slowly tease you; licking up your slit and began sucking on your clit. He then starts to kiss up your body again until he is inches from your lips, using those sexy aquamarine eyes to move from your eyes to your lips and back. He plants a few more butterfly kisses on your face and whispers in that deep husky hungry voice, "Holly, tell me, when you're alone at your desk and no one is around, have you ever, touched yourself at your desk when thinking of us together?" He winks suggestively.

Although he can't see the blush forming on your cheeks, your smile tells him all he needs to know. "Yes, Nick I have, but if I needed any stronger relief, I have gone into the private bathroom. I may have a vibrator stashed in one of the vanity drawers." You reply.

"That is so sexy, Holly, I guess that explains where you disappear too; as he bites her lip, but from now on, I want you to keep that toy in my office. Anytime during the work day if you feel horny and want me, no matter what I'm doing, walk into my office and say 'Sir, I need your assistance'. If there is another person in my office, I will ask them to go to the waiting area, and I will allow you to either do whatever you want to me or tell me what you want me to do to you. I don't care how long it takes. If I am on the phone I will continue the call and continue to provide you with whatever you need to release your tension, and if either of us needs to make noise I will mute, however, your pleasure is all I care about. I want you cum for me before you leave. Is that something you're willing to do for both of us Holly?" He asks.

You exhale feeling tingles all over your body as you think about being that bold during the workday. In the privacy of the bathroom was one thing, but anytime you wanted, in the middle of his office made your pussy pulse.

With the sound of complete lust and desire escaping from your lips "Not only is it something I am willing to do, it turns me on so much that you would request and want to be so sexually risky during the workday." You reply.

"Mmm," Nick moans. "That's my good naughty girl, it is so hot to me that you're willing to follow my instructions, both professionally... and sexually." He says in his primal deep controlling voice.

He continues in the same tone, "Now, kiss me you sexy woman, and let me continue to pleasure you."

You grab his neck and pull him in passionately kissing him, awaiting his next moves.

He removes his lips and stares at you with his smoldering eyes, he continues slowly kissing down your body again, getting back to his mission. He focuses his attention back on your clit. Using his tongue to coax it up and out of the hood. As you squirm beneath him he holds your hips tighter and starts to use his fingers on your slit moving the juices up and down. You whimper hoping that he will finally stick those fingers inside.

He starts to suck on your clit as you feel his fingers tracing around your wet pussy rim. "Please Santa," you beg.

"That's it, Holly, release and tell me what you want!" He says in his slow adamant voice, as he slowly pushes his fingers in and out.

His speed increases to allow your pussy juices to flow over his hand, as you continue to moan and cry out how good it feels. "Oh fuck! Yes, Nick! Your fingers feel so amazing in my tight pussy."

He slows down, and you feel his fingers searching your upper wall looking for the magic spot inside your core that will make you feel so good. He finds it expertly, as he lets his mouth take a break he says "Now I know that I've found your lucky spot, my little slutty elf. I want to not only hear and feel your cum, but I want to see it in your face, I want to see those eyes roll, watch your mouth open but no sounds are coming out because of the ecstasy you're feeling, Understand?"

"Yes." You mutter.

"Yes, what? Slut." He reminds you.

"Sorry sir, Yes... Santa". You moan back in apology for not following instructions.

He starts to add more pressure to your spot inside as he takes his other hand and rubs it fast and hard against your clit.

"Oh, Fuck Santa! I am going to cum", you moan.

You can't hold back any longer you feel your orgasm release as you do what you were told and moan and scream for him until your eyes roll back and your mouth is open without any sound, not thinking about anything else other than the immense pleasure coursing all over your body.

As your body starts to cool down, he removes his fingers from your tightness and brings his fingers to your mouth, and makes you suck them clean for him "Clean your cum off of me". He orders as you lick the cum and juices from your pussy.

Nick returns and lies beside you, slowly untying your hands from your stockings. He tenderly kisses each wrist making sure they aren't too sore.

Holly's orgasm fog lifts, and she looks into Nick's eyes, silently thanking him for the pleasure. She intimately places her hand on his cheek brushing her knuckles against his chin and jawline. She can see his large erection, and wants to free it from his clothes, she smirks devilishly at him and begins to tease his chest by kissing down and licking all over his abs.

"Now I know you said you like to be in control Nick, but just for a moment, do you mind if I take control?" She asked.

"Hell No!" He growls.

"Good Boy, now, stand against the door," you order.

Nick walks over to the bedroom door and leans his back against it; as ordered.

"Remove your pants!" You command now sitting on the bed. "Good (after he does what you tell him), now, spit into your hand and start stroking yourself for me." You see a comfy armchair in the corner and drag it over to in front of the door and spread your legs once you relax into it.

"Here is how this is going to happen, you're going to stroke that hard cock and moan, whimper, and tell me what you've imagined while thinking of me late at night, You're not allowed to cum! Your eyes will remain open so you can watch me play with myself, when you're about to cum, you're going to stop stroking and I will then come over to you, I will take you in my mouth and down my throat, and you may only use your hands to wrap them in my hair; you are then going to cum your load into my throat when I reach the root of your cock, do you have any objections?"

"No!" He whimpers.

Nick continues to stroke his hard cock, moaning and groaning as he watches you slowly tease your pussy for him.

"So tell me, describe to me something you've thought about us doing together that has made you cum." You ask him.

"There was the day a few months ago when we were working on a file on the couch. For once you had your hair down, and I loved seeing your hair cascade down your back. I couldn't help but notice the beautiful blouse you were wearing... unbuttoned just enough so that I could see your black lace bra peeking out. I tried to look away, but it was on my mind for the rest of the day, so that night after everyone had left I went back to the couch thinking about having you straddle me and how sexy you'd look riding me, with our clothes half off and making out. It turned me on so much. All I could do was take my cock out and stroke it until I came, feeling it splatter all over my chest. I knew I shouldn't be having these feelings, what with me being your boss, but I couldn't help it. You just looked so enthralling without even meaning to and it attracted me."

"I remember that day in the office, and now knowing how you felt, I wish I had been there that night to watch you cum." You reply, as you then take your fingers from your slit and seductively suck on them to tease him about what you're going to do with his cock. Which only makes him moan harder and become more aggressive with himself.

He starts to make those primal whimper sounds and you see him start to slow down. "Holly, I need you now, please make me cum." He gasps.

You walk over to him and get down on your knees without breaking eye contact with him. When you get down to eye level you see the precum dripping off his cock you lick your lips and praise his work and moan for him. "That's a good boy, I love watching you stroke your hard candy for me, but now it's my turn for some dessert."

As you lick the precum off his cock, He grabs your hair in his hands trying not to put pressure on your head as you requested. You put him down your throat in one movement making him moan and grip your hair harder. You contract your throat muscles sucking him off, as his breathing becomes heavier and you feel his cock tremble and his balls quiver against your chin. He doesn't even tell you the classic 'I'm cumming' line. You just get to feel and hear through his moans that he is, which you find so sexy and erotic, You eagerly devour every drop of his delicious sweet load.

You pull back and go to sit back on the chair as you watch him come back to earth. He asks "Can you come here?"

You go back over to him and he grabs you around the waist again and holds you up as you wrap your legs around his waist you kiss each other, a kiss full of passion and appreciation. He turns around puts your back against the door and softly asks, "Do you want to see the upper floor?"

"Absolutely." You reply.

Still holding you up he opens the bedroom door, as you continue to kiss each other. He takes you through the apartment, and to a different elevator. He expertly holds you in one arm briefly while he presses a button to the upper floor. He then sets you down as the doors open to reveal a room with wall-to-wall windows. You cover your chest with your arm slightly shy. "Don't worry, Holly, even during the day these windows don't let others see in, we can see out all we want. So any show you want to perform may give you the allusion of voyeurism, but you will still be all mine." He smiles.

"I know we've had some busy hours at work, and I am sorry for the crazy pressure that puts on you, so do you want to join me in the hot tub to relax?" He asks.

"Of course, I'll join you. Also, I understand the pressures of the job, it's stressful sometimes sure, but as long as you're willing to help us both relax when we have some alone time, then it gives us something to look forward to." You reply, giving him a sexy smirk.

You follow Nick into the next room, as you walk in you are in complete awe of the sights and sounds before you. The windows that were in the previous room extend to the wall facing the city but are outlined with a border of teak wood. The far wall was made of stone, with cascading waterfalls with living plants the remaining walls were adorned with the same teak, and assorted dark colors of textured wood walls, that have the look of a rainforest. The floor is again a dark wood. However, in the middle of the room is a huge elegant indoor pool with an anti-slip dark marble runner. You look up and see the ceiling is painted dark with a skylight in the middle.

"Watch this!" Nick says. He flips a switch and all the lights and main lights go off left with just some warm accent lighting on the walls. "Look up again, Holly," Nick suggests. As you look up, you realize the ceiling is glittering, with free hand-painted constellations. It is so beautiful and you feel like you could look at it all night. The sounds of the waterfalls captivate you while you're looking at the ceiling.

You pull your eyes away and realize Nick is watching you as you're captivated by the room. "This is gorgeous, If I lived here, I would never want to leave this room, it is stunning." You say in a warm tone. "I thought we were going for a hot tub though?" You ask curious as to what more there is to see.

Nick smirks and offers you his hand; you take it and he says "Close your eyes, trust me to guide you."

"I trust you, lead the way!"

The sounds of the waterfalls begin to fade as he leads you away from the pool. You feel him guide you into another elevator, and as the doors open he places you carefully, and finally, he says "Ok. Look now!"

As your eyes adjust to the light, you can't believe what you're seeing, it looks like you're on the beach overlooking an aquamarine ocean. With the hot tub on a platform in the middle of the room and a swim spa at the back of the room.

"How is this possible?" you inquire.

"Here, I'll show you," Nick replies he goes to a back wall and you notice a control panel of sorts. Nick presses a few buttons and suddenly what you see changes, now it looks like you're in a meadow surrounded by stars. You look dumbfounded, Nick smiles and chuckles "The walls and floors are adorned with special projection screens, so while enjoying the physical elements like the hot tub and the spa I can make it look like I am enjoying these things in a variety of relaxing environments."

"Woah, that's seriously cool, but don't you worry about water damage?" You reply.

"I had everything waterproofed and coated before the spa and hot tub were installed there are clear anti-slip tiles over the top so that the screens are self-contained. This is where I come if I need to get away from the world, and now I am sharing it with you. Come on, we've talked and I've shown you enough for now, let's just enjoy the hot tub," he replies.

You walk and slowly dip yourself in the bubbles and sigh. Nick plays with some buttons and the jets come to life, followed by a scent of cinnamon. He reaches for a remote control and suddenly the view changes once again, you're now in a winter scene with lighted Christmas trees and winter creatures frolicking in the snow.

He swims lazily toward you, pulling you onto his lap. He holds you there, cups your chin and brings your lips to his, softly at first but then more passionate. As you feel him get hard beneath you again. You may not be in your Christmas outfits anymore, but the scene and the mood he has set, still make you feel like you're a naughty elf for your sexy Santa.

You run your hands through his hair making it slick back more from the hot tub water, as you start kissing his neck and sucking on his ear lobe again all while grinding yourself on his stiffening cock candy.

You don't waste any time you need him inside now; You reach down and grab a hold of him in your hand, guiding him into your pussy. He groans, clearly not expecting this so fast, but does not stop you as you take his whole length inside and continue to grind on him. Once again he moans "Fuck, you feel so incredible, my little elf. I cannot tell you how much I've dreamt of having your pussy wrapped around me like this." He picks you up effortlessly and says "Let's go somewhere a little more, warm yet comfortable to move around in, don't stop moving your hips on me though, you are so fucking good at that."

It takes all of Nick's strength to take Holly into the spa room, where there is an indoor steam room and sauna. He holds Holly against the wall as he presses some buttons on the control panel next to the sauna, as the door opens he lays her on the middle soft bench and is now on top of her watching her beautiful face as he throws her legs around his waist and to give her hips a break from grinding on him, he enters her slowly but deep wanting to see her face as his cock stretches out her tight pussy. He couldn't believe how tight she was, and how wet she was able to get so fast, he could barely control himself, he had wanted her for so long, but he wanted to make her feel the best pleasure of her life.

Holly can't focus on where she is right now but wants to just be in the moment. Nick's cock feels so good stretching her out slowly and she loves feeling every bit of it; the heat from the sauna cascading around them makes their breaths short.

They both start moaning, taking a breath you ask him "You said you like it when a woman tells you what she wants?"

"Yes I love it, tell me what you want and need; I want to please you and give you the best pleasure you have ever had," he replies.

(The heat from the sauna makes you even more sweaty; the air around you is the smell of sauna and sex; it is almost intoxicating.)

"Please, turn me over and lay me flat; come in from behind or on top of me. Spread my cheeks and lips to fuck me, but make sure I keep my legs together. If you feel like being a naughty boss Santa, please finger my ass." You instruct him with the confidence of a strong woman who knows what she wants.

Nick growls and says "Fuck, absolutely my slutty girl!" He exits her pussy as she whimpers, "Don't worry my sweet elf, I'll fill you with my Santa magic again soon enough, just let me get you in the position you want." He says.

He helps you flip over and lightly pulls your legs down, he does some positioning himself and finally you feel his strong hands gently grab your ass, as you feel his lips on the back of your neck, down your spine, and on each ass cheek. You shiver, even though the room is so warm and steamy. You feel his hands spread your ass and pussy with just enough space for him to get inside; he is as deep as he can get. You almost scream from the feel of his cock entering you so deep and tantalizingly slow.

"Harder please Santa, show this slutty elf who's in charge." You groan.

His hand grabs the back of your neck, as he fucks your pussy harder, each thrust hitting your cervix, it feels so amazing you call out to him with delicious sexy moans "Oh... yes Nick just like that... make me take Santa's huge cock inside me.

His thrusts become harder, suddenly his hand is near your mouth.

"Suck on my fingers, you slutty elf, so I can finger your tight sexy ass." He orders.

You slurp on his fingers like you're sucking on a candy cane, he groans and slowly releases them from your mouth and you feel them immediately tease your tight asshole. Of course, he doesn't know, but this is one of your favorite things to have done to you. When he circles his wet finger around your tight ass, you can't take it, so you beg "Please Santa," you groan," please finger fuck my ass as your cock is slamming my pussy."

In his bossy tone, he says "Shh, Holly, the only things I want coming out of that mouth as I am taking you right now, is one of the approved names from earlier, and your moans and groans, you understand me?"

"Mmm, Santa!" you reply.

As Nick plunges his thumb into your tight ass. He doesn't think he has ever heard a more sexier moan in any of his experiences.

Your tone is deep and raspy, you grab onto the bench and scream "Fuck!!!"

You try to push your hips up so he will go deeper in both holes. He seems to take the hint and just grabs a hold of the bench as well and uses his feet to fuck you as hard as he can. His finger is now removed from your ass, but that's ok, you know how close you are, and your pussy starts clenching and throbbing. Your moans are intense.

PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers
12