Ch. 2: Santa is Turning Up The Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Holly, cum for me you dirty slut, where do you want my magical load?" He asks.

"Can you put your cock in my ass and cum in there?" You request.

He pulls out and flips you over again, using his weight to pin your legs up to your chest.

"I want to see your slutty fuckin face, as you take Santa's load in your ass!" He groans.

He pushes through the tight rim of your ass, both of you almost holding your breaths as he gets his cock head through and then him sliding in, you are both pretty sure you won't be able to hold your orgasms back any longer. As he fills your ass he also rubs your clit. You squirm and scream his name "NICK, OHH NICK YES, PLEASE FILL ME WITH THAT LOAD!"

The sounds of Holly's screams as her ass and pussy clench push Nick over the edge he watches her face as she cums and he just groans so deeply as his load shoots into her tight ass.

After a while your orgasm fogs lift and Nick slides out of your ass. His cum slowly drips out.

"Holly, we should probably get out of this sauna. We don't want to get dehydrated in here." Nick says as logic seems to have returned to his brain faster than yours.

"Yes, you're right good idea, it's just, that my legs are feeling kind of wobbly." You reply shyly.

"Here, I'll help you." He replies.

Once again scooping you up in his arms as he takes you out of the sauna, he sits you down in a comfy chair and grabs some water from a mini fridge. He also tosses you a nice silky robe.

"Drink sweetheart, we both need to replenish some fluids after that." He smirks.

When you start to feel your head return to normal you also slip on the robe, it feels so nice and sweet against your naked skin.

Nick stands, still naked he offers you his hand. You take it and he takes you back downstairs to his bed. You don't say anything on the way. It's not an awkward silence though just one of pure satisfaction and relaxation.

As they enter the bedroom Nick says "If you want to have a shower in peace you can. Or I can join you? I'm sure you'll want to clean up."

You giggle "Yes that sounds nice, but please join me."

You seductively tease the silky robe off of your body and throw it at Nick. He catches it but throws it aside just as quickly as he comes after you as you enter the bathroom. He turns the water on in the shower (it's one of those fancy rain showers). He pulls you in with him and puts his arm around you. "Holly, this night has been amazing. You're amazing, I need you to know that."

You blush and respond "It has been amazing, I don't think I have ever felt this connected to someone."

He turns you around hugs you from behind leans his head on your shoulder and says "I agree, you are really special. Let's get you all clean again." He grabs some soap and gently massages it all over your body (which does turn you on, but you can tell he's doing it to help you not necessarily get you off again). You then return the favor and lather him up and you both rinse off.

As you both dry off, he picks you up and you wrap your legs around him again as he takes you to his bed, "Big spoon or little spoon?" He asks.

"Little spoon." You reply.

He pulls your back into his chest and wraps his strong arms around you, making you feel so safe and secure. All of a sudden though you get a wave of insecurity.

"Hey, what's wrong?". He asks.

You decide to be honest with him. "I don't want this to end. I don't want to come on too strong here but I think this could be something wonderful, but how do we do that, what if someone finds out or something?" You stressfully and worriedly tell him.

He turns over pulls you onto his chest and says, "Holly, I agree with you. I want to see where this goes, you are the most incredible woman (you tense a little thinking it's a sexual comment), and no honey not just the sex, which is by far the hottest most passionate, and fulfilling session I have ever had, but I see that as a delicious bonus.

I know you like to have all the dots and parts figured out but I don't think this is one of those things where we are going to know every detail. Here's an idea, why don't we start this way? Holly, will you be my permanent Christmas gift?"

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend? Already? We haven't had a proper date or anything." You reply.

"That's true, ok how about this then? After the holidays why don't we go away somewhere, where we don't have to hide or avoid the press, and just go out and do things like we are dating?" He asks

You give him a sly smile as you say "I would love to but will my boss let me have a week off, after the holidays? He's got a reputation for being a hard-ass."

He kisses your cheek and then says "I am inviting you, I think you're safe. However, if after that week we don't see any possibility of this working we go back to our working relationship as it was. There are no hard feelings either way, but if it is something we want to pursue we work out how and when to tell people. What do you think of that plan?"

"Sounds wonderful," you reply.

"In terms of not wanting this to end, I told you when I brought you here, I am not going anywhere and I intend to take my time with you my sexy naughty elf. This is just intermission." He says with that devilish look in his eyes.

The End?

Happy Holidays!!!

~Riley (PrinDY88)

Do you want to see Nick & Holly again, maybe without the holiday element, do you want to see them on vacation exploring the possibilities of a future between them? Let me know in the comments please~

12