Ch. 21 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Showing off and a sleep over.
17.6k words
4.46
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Katie was in Kelly's room looking in her closet for something sexy. Tyler told her to wear something alluring, suggestive and naughty, she was not going to disappoint him. Lately dressing like her daughter was getting to be her norm. She found a couple of things but she was undecided. Kelly rolled over and seeing her mother in her closet she asks "Mom what are you doing in my room at this hour?"

Katie replied "I'm looking at your clothes honey. I need something sexy to wear. I need something that you would wear. I'm beginning to understand that some people think that you and I are so much alike that I could be your older sister."

Kelly giggled "Mom, you have some slutty clothes in your own closet! My clothes are too small to fit you right!"

Her mother chuckled "I think that is what Tyler likes on me. Things that are tight so that all my assets are on display!"

Kelly swings her legs out of bed and walks over to her closet then picks some things out. Handing them to her mother she says "If my ASSets look as good as yours does, when I get to be your age... well, I will be a very happy woman!"

Katie smiles as she pats her butt, then looks at some of the clothes to see if they will work. Then glancing at the clock, she turns back and says "Honey, can you go look after your dad this morning please. I want him to have something nice to wake up too. And I can't think of anyone better to have in my bed than a daughter that looks like her mother!" She adds "It was wild last night. Well, all day really. Your dad was so good to me. I want him to have a treat, and that is you... sweety. Please make him happy!" The grin from Kelly told Katie all she needed to know.

They walk back into her mom's bedroom and Kelly slips into the side where her mother sleeps. Katie steps over and leans down then kissed Kelly's forehead, then she strokes her hair and says "I love you honey. But remember that you don't have a lot of time this morning." Stepping to her closet she pulled out a couple of things and walks into her bathroom to dress. Kelly watched her mother leave and knew that now was the time.

Tony could feel her hand on him as sleep slowly started to depart his foggy brain. He smiled as her hand was making his cock hard. The touching was so pleasant and stimulating. He groans "Oh Katie that feels so nice. I love the way that you wake me up." He turns a little and looks over to his wife.

Kelly was grinning so big as she saw this face change in a heartbeat. It was a large smile that morphed into confusion. Giggling "Hi Daddy!"

She opened his door and quietly made her way to his bed. Getting close and then leaning down she kissed his cheek and neck then his ear. Tyler moaned and moved to turn to see Katie over him. He looks at her and grins. She giggled "I'm your wake-up call. You should hurry and get to work lover." Then suddenly she is bouncing out of the door and he is left watching it latch shut. For a few seconds he thought that she was dressed odd, then he just shook his head, he must still be half a sleep he thinks.

He rolled out of bed and wondered what that woman was doing this morning. The thing that he was amazed about was the thoughts that must flow around in her head. Tyler knew that she was smart, it was very obvious from the first day that they worked together. What he is beginning to get a handle on was how naughty she could be when she let herself.

Katie walked into the office and headed up the stairs. Dressed this way might attract attention so it was best to skirt the office area. It was not real business attire but the way her V neck cross wrap hid the little Cami top seems to be fine, she thinks. However, she had on one of Kelly's pleaded skirts and it fit tight. With no underwear on she felt strange setting at her desk. Smiling to herself she was so glad that no one was around her in this isolated office area. Looking down at her cute light blue tennis shoes with lacy topped white socks, made her giggle a little. Dressing like this was exciting and dangerous!

Looking at the testing plan she could tell that she was about a half day ahead of the schedule. Getting in over an hour early today she wanted to clock more testing hours this morning. She could see the sun as it began to rise, it was just over the tops of the far buildings. Soon she was in the testing zone.

Tony didn't waste time trying to figure out why his daughter was in bed with him. It seemed like she was playing a little cat and mouse with him. About the time that he got close to sliding his cock into her pussy she giggled and moved rubbing him and stroking his cock, but not too much. He looked at the clock and knew that he had time to play but it was killing him!

Spinning around she planted herself on top of him with her pussy on his chin. His cock was in her mouth and she grabbed his balls and rolled them in her hand. Then she slipped out of his grasp and got between his knees. She giggled more and says "Daddy I like waking you up in your bed! I want to do this, a lot more!"

He chuckled "Baby girl you are so naughty! Your mom would have kittens if you slept in this bed! Where do you think that she would sleep?"

Kelly giggles "Duh! With Jim! Or she can sleep in my bed!"

Tony shakes his head and says "Girl get over here and let me fuck you!"

She was looking at the results of the last test and didn't hear him as he steps up to her desk. The paper coffee cup that passed into her view was the indicator of his presence.

Tyler says "Good morning, Miss Katie. I took the liberty of getting you some coffee. And thank you for waking me up today. Although I wanted more... if you know what I mean!"

Katie laughed "I'll bet that you did lover. Today I wanted to do something a little different."

Tyler chuckled and asks "Did you wear something sexy today?"

She smiles and rises. For the first time he saw the skirt and shoes appear. Then he noticed that she was pulling off her wrap. It was revealing a sexy top that was underneath. The warp was sexy in itself but as he saw her now, he knew that she was dressing up for herself as much as for him. It was breathtaking to see. She looked so hot! He watched her cup her tits then lift them up and let them drop. Her breasts weren't on the large size, so they stood up proud bounced around. She spun around and the skirt flared out. He heard her giggling as it all happened. She says "I hope that you like my outfit lover!"

He chuckles a little and says "Yeah that is sexy and hot! How am I going to keep the guys from ravishing you today!"

Katie smiles and raised her skirt. She was cocking her head to one side as she pulled her bottom lip between her perfect teeth. His eyes popped out as he watched her slowly ran a finger between her pussy lips. She made a pouty face and says "I thought that I would go without any panties today lover, since I was bad and forgot to not wear a bra yesterday. Is that ok lover? Or do I need to call you DADDY?"

Kelly was gasping as Tony had a solid hold on her as his face was buried between her legs. She pleaded "Daddy...DADDY! YOU NEED TO STOP PLEASE!" Her appeals failed to work as her pleasure peaked again for Kelly, she relaxed and just let it happen! It was so good to have a man that wouldn't stop giving her sexual gratification! Finally, she screamed out "DADDY! YOU CAN STOP! PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU!"

Tony stopped and looked up over the top of her wet and open pussy. He pants "Help... help. I don't need any help little one. I need to keep licking and sucking on his wonderful little pussy of yours!"

She gasps "Daddy... daddy. I need you to fuck me so that we can both leave today! You have to get dressed for work you dummy!"

Tony giggled "Yeah... well maybe I will just stay home and lick you until I want to stop! What about that!"

She squeals "I have school and work today!"

He looks over at the clock and sees that he doesn't have to be in a hurry. So, he crawls up her lithe body and starts sucking on her hard little nipples. The reaction was perfect as she moans and grabs his head to hold him in place. Then he begins to kiss his way up her chest and plants a lot of kisses on her neck. Raising up he looks down between then and says "Honey put my cock into your cute cunt. I'm going to enjoy a tight pussy for a change."

Kelly giggles "Oh Daddy, are you saying that mom's pussy is not tight like mine is?"

He chuckles "Baby sometimes I have to fuck her ass if I want something tight!"

Kelly takes his hard cock and lines it up so that he can push it in. Then says "Daddy you can have any of my holes any time that you want! They are always tight and ready for you!"

Tony pushed his cock in and says "Baby sometimes I need to fuck your mother. I don't care what her hole is like. I don't care how much cum is running out of her. Your mom is so good... when she is bad!"

Katie and Tyler talked about where they were at in the testing plan schedule. They agreed that by about 1:00 they would be about a day ahead. Talking more they agreed that telling management that they were on schedule for this week was best. Having a little cushion on the timeline was a good idea.

It was Friday and Valerie was wondering if she should try to find a way to get Jim to be her lover today. It was tough though. Today she didn't have a home to show, that was vacant. Her husband might come home early, so using her own bed was out. So, she took a chance and sent a text to Katie asking for her to call.

Katie looked at her text message and then to Tyler and says "If you will allow it, I need to talk with Valerie."

He says "Miss Katie... I am but a humble servant for your pleasure."

She giggles "Right! You just keep thinking that way!"

Valerie picks up the phone as the call came in. Saying "Thanks for calling me back, Katie!"

Chuckling Katie says "Well I think that we can be a little less formal now. Since we know way too much about each other!"

Laughing Valerie says "Yes, I agree. Can I call you Kat? If that's ok you can call me Val."

Katie chuckles "Yeah let's do that. So, what is on your horny mind you hot MILF!"

Valerie says "You don't waste any time, do you? Well, I'm in a bind right now. I want... I want some... sex, no I need some!" Getting herself back on track she confesses "Well, it's hard to explain, since I've never had a feeling like this before. I want to find a safe place to have some fun with Jim!"

Giggling Katie says "Ok now we are getting on the same page Val! If I can take a guess, is the feeling you are having like an itch inside. I mean deep inside!"

There was a pause and then Valerie says "Yes. The feeling is just as you described!"

Katie giggles "Honey I started to have those feeling after I had amazing sex with... well with him!" The giggling continued and she says "If you want... you can text the stud. Then show up at my house. No one will be home for hours. But... I need a favor from you Val."

Valerie snickers "I have no idea how to take that offer! But right now, I'm getting desperate! So, I guess that I have to trust that you will not have me walking the streets for you Kat!"

Chuckling Katie says "No we are not going to pimp each other out. Although we could with the knowledge that we have! I will never sell you out, but I know someone that would love... no love is not a strong enough word. He would be your little slave if you let him have some fun with you. Val, I do know this; I know that you would not be disappointed if you agree to doing me this favor!"

It didn't take Valerie long to add that up and figure out the total. She says "I would be happy to let your husband had a fun time with me! But I need long term access to Jim. Can we talk more about this later?"

Katie says "Wow I guess that I didn't disguise that request very well. But you got the target right. Just let me think about how I can get it done. Will that be ok with you?"

Valerie says "Yes Kat. I would do so much more just to get fucked again!"

Katie giggles "You have got it bad... I can tell! Well sent the boy a text and go have fun. I know that I will today!"

About 11:00 they decided to ask for a small change to one of the data entry forms. It was not a big thing but it would take a few hours to make it happen. Once the support ticket was submitted, they began to wrap up the testing for the week. Sending a status update to Fred was the last thing she needed to do today.

Tyler walked down the stairs first and looked around. He didn't see anyone and motioned for Katie to follow him. She looked around and then quickly exited the building.

At the bike Katie removed the wrap and he put it in the small compartment on his bike. Getting her to stand next to the bike, Tyler took a few pictures of Katie dressed up for their outing. One of her just standing and another of her sitting on the bike seat, with her skirt pulled up enough to show her bare pussy. It was now obvious that she had on two pieces of clothing, if one didn't count those cute socks and shoes. Tyler sent a text to Tony and asked him what he thought about his wife's choice of clothing.

Tony answered him quickly -- I can't believe that you got her to wear those things! -- Tyler knew that he now had the green light!

Then Katie's phone beeped. She looked to see a message from Tony. After reading it she knew that she was to be a little plaything for Tyler today. All the dread and excitement that was mixing in her head, started to give her sexual anticipation! She turned to Tyler and says "You know that if I ride with you, this skirt will blow up and flap around. People will see my butt at times! We could just take my car today, if you want to?"

He grinned and shook his head "No my little slut. I want people to see your cute tight butt as we ride!" Katie just shook her head in disbelief.

Swinging her leg over the seat she pulled up tight to Tyler. The feeling of her bare pussy resting on the bike seat was a new feeling. Reasoning that if she stuck to his back like a second skin that she could minimized the air under her skirt. Then realizing that she had a helmet to help disguise her identity made it seem a little better! However, right away it didn't work the way she thought, as he left the parking lot. Her skirt was indeed flapping around. Knowing that there was nothing to do about it she just enjoyed the ride.

The weather was nice and Katie enjoyed the thrill of it all. The first stop was at the mall, it was a large spacious mall. He took her hand in his as they walked in. Katie could feel her tits move around under this semitransparent thin top, which caused her nipples to harden. It was just afternoon on a Friday and there were quite a few people shopping or just walking around. The looks that she received were many, from men and women. The questions in her head about the looks were; was it because she was with a young black man; was it the way that she was dressed; or something else! Hoping that she didn't see anyone that she knew, as he led her in the door. Because how could she explain her affectionate companion or the way she was dressed. Her emotions were all over the place!

Tyler stopped at a small boutique for her to look at clothes. He told her to look around and if the coast was clear to bend over a few times. Now the thought of letting someone see her pussy in public was so far removed from someone just seeing her tits in this top. Her pulse was beginning to elevate as she tried to do as he had asked. The first time she tried to do it she had to be very quick, but she had exposure her naked pussy! Katie returned to Tyler's side and grabbed his arm for support. He could see that she was breathing rapidly. Her face was flushed and she was trembling a little. He kissed her forehead and ran his hand down her back a few times. Then he led her out and into a larger store.

As they walked, he was telling her how well she did. But now when she bent over, he wanted her to give him time to film her doing it. Now she understood more of what he wanted so she tried it a few times but she was still a little too quick for him to get any real video.

Leading her to the food court he found a spot for her to sit. He thought that a little food would help calm her down. She looked out across the food court and slowly swing her legs open and closed. He stepped over and got some finger food and a drink for them. He knew that she was nervous, so he didn't let her eat much. It took about 10 minutes for her to settle down some.

Tyler was sitting next to her and saw a table of younger guys off a few rows away. Leaning on the table he says "Do you see those guys over there?" Katie turned her head and looks where he was indicating. She nodded her head. He tells her "Open your legs enough for them to see you. Leave them open until I said for you to close them."

Katie could see the guys and it didn't take long for one of them to notice her. He told his buddies that a woman was flashing them. Tyler was watching out of the corner of his eye and told her to close them, and then open and close her legs a few times. Finally telling her to close them, he asks "Tell me Miss Katie... is your pussy getting wet?"

Her whispered came out as a whimper "Yes!"

Tyler chuckled. He says "Then you are doing just what I want!" He stood up and took her hand and they walked towards the guys that had been watching her flash. Her firm tits bounced and swayed as she walked. With her small purse strap pulling the fabric tight between them. She looked at them and saw that their eyes were glued to her stiff nipples that were easily pushing out the thin material of her camisole. Thinking about the comment that Val had made, about men looking at her breasts, she decided that Val was right, just let them look! She smiled and winked as she walked by their table. She knew that going without a bra was new to her, but it was getting to be exciting to be free from the confines of one!

In a few stores she was able to stay bent over so that the pleaded shirt rose up to exposed her cute butt and a damp pussy for Tyler to video. Katie even spread her legs some and a couple of times used her fingers to open her slippery lips a little. It was still somewhat unnerving to never know if someone behind her was seeing her doing this. A few times she pulled from her purse Tony's handkerchief and carefully wiped the wetness that was starting to run down the inside of her thighs. A giggle escaped as she decided to hand this used handkerchief back to her husband later. Thinking about how Tony would react to her gift got her so hot!

But now the itch was getting to be very annoying. Katie pulled on Tyler's arm and says "I need help! Please don't make me suffer for long lover!" She heard him laugh as they walked into a different store.

Valerie sent a text to Jim, and it didn't take her long before she showed up at his front door. He just finished getting dressed after taking a shower and was thinking of food when he heard someone knock on the door. Thinking that it was Valerie he quickly pulled off his clothes and looked through the peep hole. Then he slowly opened the door. She just stood there looking at him in all of his naked glory. Finally, he extended his hand to her and she took it. Pulling her into the house he wrapped his arms around her and passionately kissed her.

Jim reached down and picked her up and carried her up to his bedroom. His sudden move made her squeal as he cradled her in his arms. Soon he had her on his bed and was removing her clothes. Valerie started to get her senses back and looked around his room. It was just what she expected to see. The idea that this room was one of a teenage boy, was evident everywhere she looked. Except for that large appendage that was swinging back and forth between his legs.