All Comments on 'Ch. 21 - Some Days One Wonders'

by Lee_Bee_Tee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't like Tyler getting added. This has been horrible

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The birthday pool party was done by Kelly and her friends to tease his brother and father, also it's Kelly who proposed her mother to look after his brother to enjoy her sex life. But now, look like it's Katie like mother who controls everything and humiliates the others with a black lover with a big cock, and now your story continue only with only Katie and Tyler, and this Katie seems to impose this Tyler in the house and his husband accepts to be the perfect cuckold. I think it's time for Kelly and Jim find the help with Valerie to make things return to normal where Kelly can do the pool party with friends, Jim take Alicia like girlfriend and he's the official lover of Valerie despite his father will meet with her. If Tony was a real man and not a pathetic cuckold he will be happy to see his son with Valerie and not jealous to say to Valerie it's wrong she met with Jim and he will praise Jim and propose him to participate with him in the game. Since Tyler added, all chapter is only about Katie and Tyler and little about the others, and also Katie's intention to impose him man in the house and also lover to others women. I hope in next chapter Valerie will contact directly Kelly, Tony and Jim without to ask Katie.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Since Katie met Tyler, the story focuses only on this adventure, and it is only she who takes the initiative even if she flatters her husband's ego to then humiliate him after. The other members of the family become almost forgotten, like Kelly and Jim. Normally, Kelly had put some of her friends in contact with her father and her brother, normally if Katie has freedom for sex with her black lover, I think it was an opportunity for Kelly to please herself with her father and to please him with her friends also Jim, and with the both to try a double penetration, instead to show Tony rather like a poor guy jealous of her son's conquests. If Kelly has done her brother's sexual apprenticeship, Valerie, who has a real feeling for Jim by making a deal with Katie to sleep with Tony so that she has the freedom to meet Jim whenever she wants without always having to make the request, could forge the character of Jim whose parents infantilize, by making him to work together with her and by proposing to him to be in a relationship with his daughter Alicia. Valerie has discovered a lot about Jim's family, she could offer some kind of incestuous gift to Jim between her and her daughter, it would be a good opportunity for Valerie to participate in a new adventure with her daughter together with Jim, and perhaps Kelly could join also if Valerie decides to reveal Jim's secret to her daughter when he will be present right after this incestuous gift from mother and daughter to please him. It would be good to focus on others who also want sexual adventures, and not to focus on only Katie with all her desires and that others should be her subjects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous