Ch. 24 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Party after a dance, which let her complete the task.
20.5k words
4.71
2.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Tony sleep well that night but he did have dreams about crazy stuff. Some dreams were fantastic and others were a little strange. Sometimes he would wake up and each time it happened he watched Katie to see if he had disturbed her. He found that she was sleeping soundly. He would sit up and watch her for a while and wondered how she had become so wild and sexy. She did tell him that she had been a free spirit before she met him. He was surprised however when she told him about the many hand-jobs she given to other guys. But then thinking about it more he knew that being surprised was dumb. A girl like her was going to attract males; sort of like honey does to bears. He laid back thinking about it as he drifted off.

Katie woke up to the alarm and looked over at her sleeping husband, and she smiled. She started to wake him and found that he didn't respond much. So, she climbed up on her husband and slowly got him on his back. Then she worked on his cock until he was getting hard. Whispering to him over and over that she wanted to fuck more, she saw an eye start to open. Cupping a tit in her hand she keeps moving around on top of him. Finally, she gets him to wake up. When he heard her say "Please fuck me more stud!" she felt him jump. Once she felt his hands grip her hips she slipped off and dashed to the shower.

Getting into the shower with his wife he tried to trap her in the corner so that he could slip his cock in one of her holes. But she was almost finished when he stepped in. And then somehow, she was getting around him faster than he expected. Finally, Tony let her escape and he scrubbed himself clean. He was slow in getting dressed and made his way to the kitchen.

He didn't even get two steps from the bottom of the stairs when he stopped and looked at Katie as she was putting makeup on her eyes at the counter. He saw her smile as she looked at herself in her hand-held mirror. The way that she was dressed was unreal. He knew that comparing her state of dress to girls he sees standing at the school bus stop was very wrong but he couldn't shake that image. She saw him standing still watching her. Smiling she walked around the counter and stopped, then did a little twirled. Her skirt flared out to show her firm legs and the absent of any underwear.

Tony knew that commenting on her attire was pointless, for the most part anyway. He decided to clap his hands as she finished her rotations. Chuckling "Baby I can see that you are going to knock them dead again today!"

Katie giggles at his remark and gets him a cup of coffee. She hands it to him and smiles "I hope so honey. It's becoming normal for me to dress like an innocent young woman, one that doesn't know that she is showing everything off. But I'm not innocent or young. For now, I will enjoy my new found look, but we both know that in time I won't be able to pull this look off. I get that you and Tyler both like it and because of that I have learned to like it too. So, I will have fun for your entertainment, as well as mine."

He took a sip of his coffee and steps up close to his wife. Pulling her to him he kisses the top of her head. Giving her a hug, he says "I understand. Well, I think that I understand. Go have fun and then come home and then tell me what you want me to know."

She smiled and hugged him back, then started walking to the door. Turning she blew him a kiss and headed to her car.

Katie pulled over and sent a quick text to Tyler. Soon she pulled into the almost empty parking lot. Stepping out of her car she put on the duster sweater to cover her very short skirt. Happily, she nearly bounced to the office doors. She had seen a text from Tyler's tech group and once at her desk she was pleased that the issue from yesterday had been addressed.

Later Tyler strolled in and walked over to her; he could tell that Katie was happy. She gave him a bubbly "Good morning lover!"

He smiled "I can tell that you are in a great mood this morning, Miss Katie." He sat in the chair next to her and asks "Did you drain your husband last night like you did me yesterday?"

Katie stops and turned in her chair. She chuckles "Yeah!" Pulling up her short skirt she runs a couple of fingers up her plump lips and then licks them off. Putting down her skirt she giggles "Oh yes, I did! It was wonderful!"

Tyler takes a deep breath "Yeah, I had the feeling that you would once you emptied me." Then he says "I got your text this morning that you want to talk about Fred's offer."

She leans back "Yes we need to decide today if we are going to take him up on it." Waiting for a few moments she adds "I have given it some thought and I see it as a good one. I'm interested to know what you think?"

He had given it much consideration as well and says "I would really like the bonus that my company offered. However, we are only one day ahead of schedule. But my supervisor did inform me that I can use more resources to get any bugs addressed. So, if we find any issues then getting them fixed should happen sooner." Looking down he says "I can't say that I like the idea of not seeing you every day Miss Katie." He lifted his head and she saw that big friendly smile.

Katie started to laugh and got it together enough and says "Yes, I can't say that I will be happy about not seeing you as well." Then she stood up and sat on his lap. Leaning in she passionately kissed him. Then got up and moved back to her chair. Looking at her monitor she says "I think that we can get more than three days ahead in a week."

Tyler nods "Yes, I believe that you are right. But it doesn't give us much time to have fun... if you know what I mean."

She looks at him and nods then asks "So you are onboard with us trying to meet Fred's deadline?"

He thinks for a moment and replies "Yeah, as far as the current testing plan is concerned, we are in good shape. Let's tell Fred that it's a go!"

Katie smiles and says "Ok lover. Just know that I will give you access to my three holes anytime that you want!" Then she remembers "Oh I almost forgot the three-guy thing that my daughter tasked me with!"

Tyler is quick to ask "I thought that it was Tony that made request?"

She giggles "Oh no, my own daughter did! My sweet look-a-like daughter is the one that came up with that idea, and then my husband agreed with her! I couldn't believe it!"

He chuckled "Well after spending some quality time around Kelly, I can say that what a person sees on her surface is not quite that same as what is underneath."

Katie giggles "I understand that you two had a serious connection Saturday morning!"

Tyler chuckles "I guess Kelly told you... well yes, we did connect. But I found out that she is much different than you are in a few ways. You guys may look alike but you two certainly don't act the same. She takes control and knows how to make that work in her favor."

She tried hard to not look surprised at his comment. Getting herself together she says "Well she is my daughter but we don't think the same, that I know." They nod their heads and then she says "Well I still need to finish my tasks this week or my lovely daughter will be taking my place in my own bed. So, I need your help in getting two more done. That is if you still want to help me."

He says "Yes I have another idea and we should be able to get you another notch in your hot slut belt today or tomorrow."

She automatically slapped his arm. Then she says "I guess that I deserved that!"

Tyler says "We will need to get going if you want to meet that deadline, Miss Katie!"

It became a very busy day for them both. She informed Fred about their decision and it wasn't long before she found an issue. However, true to their word Tyler's team addressed it in 30 minutes. That lull in testing allowed for a very enjoyable time as she rode his hard pole. That seemed to be how the rest of their day went. They had lunch delivered and then worked late.

Katie leans back and stretches out her back. Then she picked up a paper towel and wipes some more of his cum that was leaking from pussy. They had fun a few times today and each time she hoped that no one would discover them! For Tyler he knew how to ring her bell and she was a pleasure to have wild sex with.

Later as he opened her car door Tyler says "Well Miss Katie I guess that we did ok today. If we can find time, I will help you with getting number two done. The testing is on track to finish in a week if we can continue at this pace. And I should tell you that I'm glad that you have someone at home that help you tonight, since you fucked me under the rug as they say!"

Katie giggled "I've never heard anyone say that, but I understand you loud and clear lover!"

On the drive home she wondered if stopping to get something to eat would be best. Since telling her husband that she would be late getting home this week, knowing that he wouldn't be concerned about fixing her any dinner. Pulling in the garage she noticed a car in the driveway as she parked. Pushing the button to close the overhead door Katie steps into the house.

She saw Kelly was getting something from the refrigerator as she walked in. Smiling she says "Hi honey."

Kelly heard the garage door open and was not expecting her mother to walk into the house. Turning she says "Hey mom." Getting a good look at her mother she began to laugh. It took a few moments for her to get herself under control. Her mother just stood there and let her daughter take in her state of dress. Finally, Kelly says "Looking at you I now wonder if you were late getting home because you were out cursing for high school guys!"

Katie smiled "Oh ha, ha, ha. Very funny." Putting her hands on her hips she adds "Your father saw me before I left and loved my look this morning! He was almost drooling as he looked me over!"

Kelly was laughing again and then says "Well mother... Daddy's a pervert! He looks at my friends like your son looks at you in your slut suit! You dressing like this is right up his kinky alley."

Her mother turned and laughed at Kelly's remark. Looking in the refrigerator she found a few things to eat so she began to pull them out. Placing them on the counter she asks "Speaking of your father where is he?"

Kelly turned and sat at the counter to watch her mother fix herself something to eat. Chuckling she says "He busy right now. And before you ask Jim is not here."

Her mothers head popped up and she asks "Where is Jim?"

Kelly just put her head on the counter and broke up laughing.

Katie watcher her and wondered why her question seems to tickle her daughter's funny bone so hard. She waited for Kelly to get herself under control, putting food on a plate.

Her daughter had to suck in a few deep breaths before she says "You hear that Daddy is busy and that doesn't faze you. But when you hear that your son in not home then that seems to be the most important thing to ask about?"

Putting her plate down next to Kelly she thinks about her daughter's comment. Then she asks "So, Jim is gone and your dad is busy. What is my husband doing? Is he in the basement working out?"

Kelly almost stating laughing again. Now she decided to spill the beans, well most of them anyway. She says "Yes Daddy is working out but he is not using any of the exercise equipment."

Her mother was busy eating as she nodded her head in understanding. Then slowly it became a little clearer in her mind as she stops and asks "Is he... is he entertaining someone?!!!"

She started laughing hard, then getting herself together she says "Yes, he is. He told me that you were not going to be home until later." She watched as her mother's chewing slowed. From her expression it looked like her mother was running through the list of females that her Daddy had been with.

Katie sits up "Is he upstairs with Val?"

Kelly snickered "No mother, Valerie is not here. But Julie is."

Her mother just looked at her as she realized what she just heard. The idea of a new female getting her paws on her husband began to form in her mind. The image of Julie materialized and she remembers thinking how that redhead was so perfect in many ways. Each time she would show up for the Saturday get together Katie always marveled at her youthful exuberance and sassy manner. She knew that Julie could make any man crawl over broken glass just to kiss her feet. And now her husband was with her!

Kelly saw her mother pause in eating and thought that she was thinking about Julie. So, she asks "Mom. If you were to tell me the honest truth... is there Tyler cum in your pussy right now? I mean if you were to raise that cute skirt would I see red swollen lips and the remnants of a man's semen leaking from your lady parts? If I'm right, and you show me, I might tell you more."

Katie knew that she wanted to know more. She also knew that showing any part of herself to their kids or them showing any part of themselves to her was pointless to debate. She turned and lifted her skirt as she put more food into her mouth. Watching her daughter inspect her well used pussy she knew that more of Tyler's cum had leaked out and was coating her thighs.

Kelly saw that her mother's cunt was still a little open from her time with Tyler and his cum was still slowly running out. Then her mom dropped her skirt and tuned back to her plate. Looking back at her mom, she says "Well here is what happened. After Barbara came back from having fun with Daddy, which I didn't setup or know about before they did it. Julie figured out that something was up. She trapped Barbara and got her to confess. Sunday night I got a text from Julie asking me to call her. I did and in essence she wanted what Barbara got. I told Daddy and since you said that you would be working late this week, they decided to hook up today."

Katie wondered why she was not losing her cool. In the past she would have had a come-a-part but tonight she didn't feel those feeling. In a calm voice she asks "You mean Julie wants your dad to fuck her ass?"

Kelly looked shocked at her mother's point-blank statement. Then she says "Yeah... that's it in a nutshell."

Her mother started to giggle and says "Well I can see by your reaction that my frankness is a little too graphic. So, I will say it this way and I'll be a little less colorful. I think that Julie wants your dad to be careful and attentive to her young needs. I now understand that your dad is very good at that. He will watch and listen to what she says and he won't go in like most young guys would do. She will enjoy every minute with my husband. And he will enjoy her as well. Is that about right honey?"

She nodded her head "Yes mom... that seems to be why my friends like Daddy. I know that I do." Looking at her mom as she was about finished eating, she says "I think that you should go up to your room. Don't look at me like that ok! I don't think that you want to come face-to-face with Julie when they finish, I know that I don't want you too. Plus, it looks like you need to shower since it looks like you had nasty sweaty sex today."

Katie looked at her daughter with surprise but knew that Kelly was right about it all. Not waiting here to be around her husband's guest was best. She put her plate into the sink and walks up to her bedroom. Realizing that it was not the place where her husband's entertainment was taking place.

They climbed up the stairs together and Tony opened the door into the garage, then he abruptly stopped. Julie saw a strange look on his face as he stood there. She asks "Is something wrong?"

Tony snapped out of his daze and says "No honey everything is just fine." He shuts the door and steps closer to her. Julie smiles and pulls him into her. Stretching up she starts kissing him like she wants to do the whole process all over again with him. Her mouth is hot as she works her tongue between his lips, and he lets her. Feeling her against him, he holds her tight. The last hour was one that he will never ever forget. However, with his wife's car just a couple of feet away he knew that he and this little fox will not be going back down the stairs to do those wonderful things that they just finished doing. He pulls back and says "Sweetheart I can't believe that you wanted me to do what we did. But I will never forget one minute of it! So let me walk you out to your car."

Julie looked into his face and says "You and I will need to do this again! I know that I tricked Barbara into reveling your abilities but I'm not sorry one bit!" She followed him outside and took his hand in hers as they walked to her car. He opened her door and she thought that he was such a gentleman. Most of the guys that she went out with didn't do things like that for her. Odd feelings ran around inside of her now, giving her goosebumps. Shutting the car door, he leans in and kisses her. A few minutes later he waved at her as she backed up down his driveway. Once she drove away, he turned to walk into the garage, he was now heavily perspiring.

Tony had opened this door many times wondering what he would find on the other side. Tonight, it was no different for him. Looking in he saw Kelly at the counter. However, as he walked up, he didn't see his wife.

Kelly could see the look on her Daddy's face. She points to stool and watched him sit. Taking his hand she says "Mom came home about 20 minutes ago. I'm sorry I had to tell her that you were with Julie." She saw the look he had and says "I think that it's not as bad as you think Daddy. I got her to go upstairs a few minutes ago. If you play it right, I believe you should be fine."

He nodded and got up. His daughter stood as well. She took his hand and says "Daddy, I heard mom call you the boss, and I believe that is right. To me you are the boss. Maybe you should be the boss right now. Your women need you to be one!"

Tony looked down at his daughter and nods, and walks up to his room. Her words helped to calm him as he climbed the stairs. He stood for a few seconds at the bedroom door and then opened it up. Telling himself over and over to not be surprised.

Katie saw the door open, and once Tony appeared she says "Hi honey. It's been a long day so I thought that I would get to bed a little early tonight."

Tony tried to relax but it was hard to do. Putting on a straight face he replies "That is a great idea sweetheart." He saw the towel that was around her head to help dry his wife's hair. Smiling he says "I see that you showered. That is a good idea, I should do the same."

Her eyes light up in a big smile as she says "Oh yes, I feel so much better now! I'm betting that you will too. Getting all of that redheads sweat off of you would be best!" The surprise was that he didn't show a surprised look. He smiled at her and walks into the master bathroom.

As he washed himself his heart was beating hard but it was starting to slow down as he cleaned up. He dried off and was going to walk into his bedroom with the towel around his waist. But looking at himself in the mirror he stepped over, pulled it off and hung it up.

Katie watched him walk out of the bathroom doorway, and then he slid into their bed. She waited for him to get comfortable. It was odd that he got into bed without shorts or pj's bottoms, however she didn't mind it at all. Then she slowly worked herself to his side, placing her head on his chest. Listening to his beating heart would tell her a lot as they talked.

He knew that they would talk about what he did today. But after all the things that had happened to and for each of them, Tony began to feel like he could be the boss, if he needed to. She asks "Was your time with Julie fun honey? I mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I do tell you the stuff that I do. I know that most of it is a big surprise to you."