Ch. 24 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately he shakes his head and says "No sweet thing. Tony said that you have a nice black dress. But I need you to not wear anything under it. Some high heels, but not ones too tall. I want you to look like a little cute classy sexy MILF. One that young football players might have fantasies about."

She began eating again. Considering it more she realized that maybe this idea he had might work. If she attracted the right kind of attention then things could turn out to be a lot of fun. Besides she wanted to go out for a nice dinner and some dancing just like her daughter had done with her husband. Realizing that she would be wearing the very same dress that Kelly did for her dad. Leaning in she asks "Why can't I wear any underwear?"

He looks at her for a few moments and says "If a guy was to run his hand up under your dress and find a hot wet pussy at the tips of his fingers, he may be very inclined to want more. I'm going to be there so that he can have some of you charms but not all of them."

Then it dawned on her. In a whisper she sputters "Tony told you about how I gave guys hand-jobs didn't he?!!!"

Tyler smiles big "That was fast! I know that you are smart and quick thinking! But you got to that conclusion much quicker than I thought you would! Yes, ok sweetness once he told me I was not really surprised. But it does paint quite the picture, don't you think?" She just looked at his grinning face.

Katie was still surprised that her husband would tell someone about it. Getting herself under control she began eating again. As she ate and thought, it became a little easier to understand why her husband told Tyler her secret. It was something that she had a lot of fun with, but that was years ago. With her doing it one time with Doug, at the sporting goods store; that act was much easier for her to do that she expected. She guessed that helping a guy get his rocks off was sort of like riding a bike. Looking up she asks "Tell me, how do you know about where those football guys hang out?"

He chuckles "I have been around sports and the guys that play them for years. I asked a friend about where the guys are partying on the weekends. The team doesn't have a game for another couple of weeks, so I'm guessing that they will be blowing off some steam tomorrow night. If we show up, I don't believe it will take long for you to get pulled out onto the dance floor. Once that happens then you will be the one in control."

Katie looks at him, studying him now and digesting his comments. She thought that it was not a bad idea on paper. Then being around horny young man could be a problem. However, if Tyler was there then things could be controlled. She finishes eating and says "Ok stud... or pimp! Let me think on this idea of yours." He nods and they put their trash away head back to work.

It was late as Katie pulled into the garage. Not sure if she would find her husband fucking someone. Knowing it could be a new conquest or one of his other groupies inside. Stepping into the kitchen she saw him sitting at the table with about a half of a beer left in the bottle. His face lights up as he says "Hi baby!"

Walking over to him she slaps his face and screams "You rat bastard!"

Tony was in shock as he rubs his cheek. Trying to recover he asks "What was that for? What did I do now?"

Katie grabs his hand and yanks him up, well she tried to do that. Tony just stood up and followed her. She was not big in any form, and her pulling on him was more of a nuisance for him. Dragging him along they walk into their bedroom. Pulling off her clothes she says "Get undress you bastard, and get on the bed now!"

Tony had not seen his wife this way before. It was a little funny to see her act like this. Her slap still stung, but he knew that it was really no different than when he popped her cute butt cheeks. However, he wanted to see why she was so worked up, so he undressed and laid down.

She jumped up on the bed and onto his chest in a couple of moves, which surprised him a little. Looking down she says "You are my husband and you shouldn't be telling anyone about what I tell you in confidence!" She moved forward and for the first time he saw her open pussy. It was dripping and he knew what it was leaking and from which male it came from. Then his head looked up as she says "I can't believe that you told Tyler my secret! So now lick my used cunt. You like to lick all of your groupies so show me why I shouldn't kick you out and make you sleep in the guest room!"

He was up for her challenge. He grabbed her waist and pulled her up on his face. Getting her clit in his mouth he sucked it in and bit it. Her howl was loud and she tried to disengage but he didn't let her. Trying to push his head away from her throbbing button failed. The jerking he just caused wouldn't let her push on him hard enough. He did it again and she squeals "SHIT!" Her twitching was stopping her from forcing him to do as she wanted. His tongue was running up and down her crevice and the sensations were mind blowing.

He pushes cum out of his mouth and rocked her hips with his strong hands. Licking her from one hole to the next was having the desired effect that he wanted. Her climax was very strong and he let her just ride it out. But he didn't give her any rest as he worked on her wet female parts. Tony knew that he could to this for a long time. Now he understood why she was so upset. If he was to get his wife to surrender to him, he needed to wear her down. In his mind she was really no different than any other women that he has had in this position. They would all beg him to stop at some point and that was his mission now!

Katie gasped and moaned as her husband work her over. A few times she tried to force her will on him but as each minute ticked by her resolved was diminishing. He was causing her to wonder why she would ever want to leave their bed. Getting enough air was getting to be a problem for her. Each time he caused her to cum it was like a nail in her so-called sexual coffin. Finally, she says "Ok I need you to stop... just stop."

He pulls her off enough so he could speak. He asks "Do you surrender?"

His words caused her to stiffen and she replies "NO I DON'T SURRENDER!"

Pulling her clit back into his mouth was a little harder for him as she tried to stop her husband from doing it. But he was able to get his teeth around her elongated clitoris. He nibbled on it and enjoyed her reaction. She squeals "STOP! You need to stop... please stop!" Quickly he licks up and down her crevice and then back to her love button. The sensations pushed her over the top and she squeals "OK YOU BASTARD!" Sucking in some air a few times, she pleas "Ok yes... yes I surrender!" Not sure if she told him the truth, he sucks on her clit again and she pleas "Tony please... Tony please stop doing that! Please I give... I give!"

He moves her around, which was not hard to do, since she was getting tired. He looks down at her and says "Katie my sweet wife. Why would you slap me? I can say that I do enjoy your passion and that slap was full of passion. But you did call me the BOSS, right? If I'm the boss then I should be allowed to find ways to make your sexual adventures happen. Today when Tyler talked to me, I could tell that his idea was as good as one could really be. I understand that there are some unknowns, but taking chances is part of the fun! I trust Tyler. He will not let anything happen to you that you don't want. However, he seems to know you need some things that I didn't really understand. So tomorrow night you will go with him. Are we clear on this?"

Katie looks at him and nods her head, and says "Yes I understand."

Tony says "Good my sex starved wife. I want you to go with him and I want video of all that happens to you. He knows where my limits for you are. But you will be doing things in a very different way than you have every done before." He reaches out and pinches her nipples and says "Get on your hands and knees my sweet slut. You slapped the boss. Now the boss is going to fuck your ass and slap you back!"

As his words penetrated her brain she pleads "Please honey... don't fuck me in my other hole!"

Tony smiles "It's too late to beg now slut. Your pussy is a big wet mess. Besides you don't get to slap the boss without some repercussions. I'm going to warm up those fine cheeks that you shake around us men. I will be doing what so many guys only dream about!"

Katie moved into position. In an unconscious reaction she grabbed to lube and handed it to him. Feeling him push a lubricated finger into her rectum was expected but it still made her jump. He chuckles "Relax honey. It's all good right? Soon I will be sliding my cock in deep. However, because I'm going to go slow and be careful, I will allow you to tell me when to slap you on your firm ass."

His words cause little shivers to run through her. Then he places the head of his hard cock against her back hole. He watched as she arches her back as he began to work it inside. He does go slow but soon he is in all the way. Then stroking a few times to get her to loosen up. Then he gets into a rhythm and says "Ok my sweet lovely wife. Tell me when to pop your cute cheek."

She is gritting her teeth and replies "OK YOU BASTARD... NOW!"

He starts laughing and has to stop for a few seconds. Then he pushed in and pulls back. As his hand lands on her she jumps. He does this a few times and then asks "Am I still a bastard honey? Don't I let you fuck a lot? I'm in this hole because your other one is a greasy mess. I will let you go find a couple of new cocks to spit man cream on your large tits. Now how can I be a bastard if I let you go have fun like that?"

Katie is now on autopilot as she says "Yes baby. I'm wrong! You are the boss. Please don't stop... that is so good... it hurts so good!" She knew that telling him how good it felt was not the right thing to do, because she didn't want to encourage him. But it did feel good and he was doing her just right! Each time his hand popped her cheeks it sent chills up her spine.

Tony chuckles "Honey I did this same thing to Valerie. She asked me to fuck her ass and when I popped her cheek like this." He pulled back and when his hand landed on her he says "She asked me to call her some very nasty names. I did that too. I called her a little whore and she loved it."

She couldn't understand how he had time to fuck Val. But as he talked, she was getting a picture of her friend that made her wonder about that long-legged blonde. Each time one of his hands landed on her butt she jumps a little. It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would, but it did make her sensations seem more pronounced. She didn't want him to stop now. Moaning "Baby, I'm sorry that I slapped the boss. Please keep fucking your hard cock in my nasty hole!"

He didn't disappoint her as he worked her back side over. She reached down and rubs her button and then pushes a couple of fingers into her pussy. Then she added a third and wondered if she couldn't fit her whole hand inside. However, the sensations caused her to stop and groan out a wonderful orgasm. Each time she touched her clit it seems like it sent her off to paradise. Minute by minute her hole relaxed more and it felt so nice. The idea of how he was like a machine materialized in her head as her husband continued to rock her world. He didn't stop and the affect was amazing!

A while later she could tell that he started to slow down. Tony says "Ah sexy. I'm close. Tell me what you want it. In your back hole or on your back?"

Katie didn't reply, she moved and engulfed his cock. Pulling on his butt cheeks hard he groans out loudly "SHIT!" She almost started laughing at his reaction, but holding him tight as she pushes her face in tight. The stars that filled his vision was outstanding, but the feeling of his cum shooting down her throat was indescribable. She knew that the taste was not minty fresh, but it was one naughty thing she could do for him.

Tony sat back on his legs and says "Wow honey you didn't have to that! But I really liked it!"

Get cleaned up and into bed they started talking. Katie wanted to know what Tony thought might go wrong tomorrow night. She didn't want to get fucked by someone or be forced to do something that she didn't like. Getting to handle a couple of nice cocks did seem like a great idea to her. He assured her that Tyler would be there. He began to understand that he couldn't alleviate all of her concerns tonight. Mostly he knew that she was just nervous about it. He didn't tell her that he was just as nervous!

In the morning, they got in together and showered. Each one washed the other and the touching was almost getting to them before they finished. But they both knew that keeping the edge on was the best thing today. Making coffee and some breakfast they talked some, but they both knew that in a few hours something different was going to happen.

Katie didn't text Tyler today as she backed her car out of the garage. She just wanted to think about things as she headed to the office.

For Tony he was in the door at work and he couldn't remember how he even got his car into the parking lot today!

Tyler steps in the door and says "Good morning, Miss Katie." He walks over and stands behind her chair, then lightly starts to rub her shoulders. He chuckles "Are you a little tense sexy?"

Katie rolled her head a little as his strong fingers worked on her tight neck and shoulders. She moans "Yes I am lover."

Working to smooth out her tight muscles to comfort her, he says "I don't want you to worry about today or tonight. We are ahead of our work schedule and I think tonight will be some of the most fun you ever had. I will never let anything bad happen to you. I think that you will be in more control tonight than you truly understand. I want you to relax and just focus on the testing for a few hours. Let me repay you tonight, for allowing me to have a fun time with such a hot woman!"

Katie reached up and put her hand over one of his. Then leans into it with her cheek. She groans "I can't keep from thinking of anything else. It's both exciting and scary. Thank you for offering me your reassurance."

Tyler continues to massage her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. His words and physical contact helped to calm her. Over the next few minutes, she began to focus on her work and her fears were slowly pushed aside.

By lunch time they were over a day ahead of the schedule worksheet. Tyler was telling jokes and Katie had to stop a few times to dry her eyes from her laughter. By the time their lunch arrived she was in much better spirits. Working through most of their lunch time made her feel better as they were continuing to eat away at the testing goal. He didn't offer to fuck her and he found that she didn't ask him too. He knew that meant she was going to wait until tonight for any sexual action.

Tony had talked to himself as he worked, those words never left his lips. He was still a little nervous, just not as much as early this morning. Believing that his wife would be getting to do things she really wanted kept him looking at the clock. However, today's work load was not giving him much time to sit and think about what his wife might do tonight!

Tyler asks "Miss Katie, do you have high heels, some that are not too tall? What I am thinking is this. I believe your black dress is going to be perfect. But the dress is just one item, you need some shoes that are nice, however not too high. The image is for you to look hot, and I think you will be very hot. Maybe shoes that are a different color than the dress."

She turned and looked at him for a few moments. Thoughts of her daughter wearing her ankle strap black high heels with that black dress while going out with her father, popped into her head. Then she remembered "You know my lovely daughter has some cute black and red ones that are shorter than my tall black heels. I can use them."

He smiled and says "Red would be perfect to go with that black dress, Miss Katie. I want you to look fantastic and you will, but you are so cute in many ways. You are short, well short to me and the guys you will be around tonight, and I want to keep that look tonight. Also, tonight I need you to smile. Your attitude and sexy actions make guys go crazy, I'm not sure if you know that. If you act like you are in control then you will be. However, letting that sexy side you have, and allowing it come out and play, will pay off big time!" The more he talked the more she couldn't wait to get the night started!

They worked until about 4:30 then she calls her supervisor. Tyler heard the one-sided conversation "Hi Fred can we stop by for a couple of minutes to update you? Good thanks." Soon they were standing his doorway. Katie says "Hey I will be quick since I sent you the up-to-date testing spreadsheet. I believe that by next Wednesday we will be wrapped up with this project."

Fred was all smiles as he says "Thank you for stopping by. If things go as you think, you can take Thursday off with pay. I will have your extra bonus deposited in your bank on Thursday as well. I do have a new proposal for you, once you are back from the spa. We can talk more about it when you get back, I don't want to spoil my surprise, so I will just leave it hang in the air for now."

Katie knew that trying to pry his new proposal out would be pointless today. So, she just says "Thanks for letting me off on Thursday. I will make sure that we meet the Wednesday time frame."

Tyler wanted to hold her hand as they walked out the office doors but he didn't. Getting to her car he says "Ok Miss Katie go home and get yourself ready for tonight. I want to take you to dinner at that spot where you clued me into your taboo little family. Then we will head to the sports bar."

She looked around and saw a few people walking to their cars to leave work, that stopped the passionate kiss that she wanted to give him. Sliding into her car she asks "Will you come to my house or do I come here to pick you up?"

Tyler chuckles "I want you to come here and pick me up, say about 7:00. I don't want to ride my bike as I'll get bugs on my suit jacket." She nods her head. That made it clear she thinks. He adds "We will be coming back here after we get done tonight. I will need to relieve both of our sexual tension before you go home." He sees her face change a little as his words sunk in.

On her drive home she was beginning to relax a little bit more about tonight's date. Then the idea of going on a date, with someone other than her husband, became her main thought. She decided to call him. Once he answered his phone she says "Hi sweetheart. I don't believe that I have formally asked your permission to go out on a date with Tyler. Since you are the boss, I thought that I should do that before I got ready to go."

Tony chuckled and says "Well I think that we are a little far down this road for me to back out now. I can't stop thinking of what you might or will do tonight. It's been the only thing that I can think about! So, you have my permission to go out with Tyler."

Katie giggles "Yes, we are going down a little different road tonight. But he wants to take me back to his hotel after. Is that something that you have considered?"

He says "I guess that makes sense. I'll bet that you both will be a little wound up after you have your fun. I wouldn't be thrilled if wanted you to spend the whole weekend with him. However, if you think you need more time with Tyler, then just text me. If you do that, I will make sure to let some of my groupies know that I'm free for them to come over for fun. That way you won't have to worry about me."

It was a little of a shock to hear him state the obvious, but she realized that it did open up her options. Taking a deep breath she says "Ok honey. Thank you for painting me that picture. I will do my best to not disappoint you or me tonight. I'm on my way home to get ready, so please don't come in the bedroom until I'm finished, ok?"