Ch. 25 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Wild pool party! Does Katie now have cubs?
23.8k words
4.12
1.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

It was early as they finished having sex again this morning and Katie was now walking out of Tyler's hotel to her car. Her time with Tyler was a blur as they fucked like bunny's last night. Remembering what she did for about an hour in a men's shower room with a bunch of guys she didn't know was still running around inside her head.

Also, Katie knew that she should have called or sent a text to Tony last night. But she didn't even think about him, not that she could remember anyway, and that was of some concern now. It made her feel very bad to think that she forgot her wonderful husband. But last night was something so different and crazy, one where she was lost in the nasty and naughty action of it all. Tyler did tell her that he was sending Tony some stuff, but she didn't do anything herself for him. Thinking now that maybe she could somehow make it up to him. She knew that if anyone deserved something big, her husband did after last night!

On her drive home she thought about calling Tony, but wanted to surprise him. She realized that her husband would most likely have Kelly in his bed, or maybe some other slut! Her last thought made her feel a little jealous, but then that itch started to show up. It was getting very noticeable again and she knew that it was not going away on its own. Not sure if it was because she was thinking about Tony or if it was something else. Now she wanted, well more than wanted, to do something about it. So, if her son was in his bed, she was going to have him stick his cock into her horny cunt since it was still telling her that it wanted attention!

Once home she tried to be as quite as possible, she opens the kitchen door carefully. Making her way upstairs she peeked in her bedroom to find her daughter's head sleeping on her husband's chest. She marveled at how they looked so peaceful and happy. Backing up and closing the door Katie admonished herself for being relieved about that fact!

Getting inside his room she carefully sat on the side of the bed. Seeing him sleeping made the mother inside of her feel warm. She brushed his hair back from his face and smiled. Then she pulled the bedding back and looked at his cock. The caring mother slowly disappeared as a horny needy female appeared. She softly says "Hey honey. Can you wake up for me sweetie? Mommy needs her son. She needs you bad!"

Jim could hear words but he kept thinking that it was a dream. Until he felt his cock getting fondled. Forcing himself to open his eyes he saw his mother. Her setting on his bed dressed in a beautiful black dress was not something that he expected. That jolted him awake. He looks down at her hand and then up to her face and says "Hi mom. What is going on?"

His question made her giggle as she says "Oh honey so much has happened to me in the last few hours. But I don't really want to talk about that now. I need you so bad right now! Please help your mom, just for a little while... ok?"

He sat up and asks "What do you need mom?" He was concerned now.

She stroked his face and says "Don't be upset ok. I didn't mean to scare you. But I need your cock so bad that I can't think straight right now!"

He leans back and says "Ok... wow you did scare me. You can climb on if you want."

Katie moans as she sees him move and says "Not here sweetheart. Let's go down to the couch in the basement. I think that would be best, as I need all of your big cock to pound my itchy pussy hard and I don't want to wake your dad or sister."

Jim was quick as his legs swung over to the edge of his bed. Then looks at her dress and asks "Did you just get home? I mean the way that you are dressed, you look like you been out to dinner. Don't misunderstand me but you look so beautiful! I mean sexy beautiful!"

She smiled and says "Why thank you honey! But mommy was very naughty. I couldn't tell you what I did. I did things that were very bad." Knowing that remark might have been a little too much she adds "If you really need to know then we can talk about it later. But please help me!" Seeing him nod she says "Let's be very quiet." He grabs his shorts and slides them on.

He stands up and they walked down the two flights of stairs. Once they step into the basement she stops and removed her dress. Then she took his hand and they walk over to the couch. He pulled off his shorts. Sitting on the edge she opens her legs and pulls him to her. His cock is already at full salute. Getting him into her mouth she works it over like a hungry animal. He looks down and watched her taking his manhood. Turning his head up and moans "Mom! You are a wonder!" Then he looked down and could see her pussy was very open and cum was leaking out. He asks "Mom how many guys have you... well had sex with last night?"

She stops and says "Honey only one male fucked your wild mother. But I did see a lot of other cocks last night. But I can't say anymore right now, ok?"

Jim nods and says "Ok I get it." As she sucked and pulled him in deeper each time he rocked his hips, the sensations were becoming overwhelming. He puts a hand on each side of her head and slowly stops his mother. He moans "Lay back, I want you too!"

That is fine with her as she gets into position. Watching his cock wave around as he moves instantly brings back memories of a few hours ago. She jumps as that large cock touches her slippery open hole. Moaning out "Oh yes... that is what I need... I need it so bad!"

As he begins to push in, he can tell that his mother's cunt is open and full. It feels buttery smooth in a bizarre way. Looking down he sees cum squeezing out as he gets about half way inside of her pussy. He asks "Mom. Did Tyler fill you up recently?" Her hands on his upper arms got tight as she moans and moves. He can feel her quiver as her mouth opens but no sound comes out. He stops and asks "Mom... are you ok?"

It takes a few moments before she says "Yes! I'm ok now! I'm feeling more ok by the second!" Taking a deep breath, she opens her eyes and looks up at her son. She moans "Yes, it's Tyler's cum in me honey. Please don't stop... ok... please don't stop."

He chuckles "I can't believe that he shot this much. You are filled up."

She moans "Baby he fucked me a few times last night and this morning before I came home. I think that he filled me four times last night."

Jim stops and looks at his mother. Then he starts again and says "Wow mom! You must have wanted it bad! You feel so open and it's so smooth as I move!"

Katie groans "You feel so great! I can't tell you how much I've wanted you to do this since I drove home this morning. Just keep doing what you are doing to me!"

He picks up speed and that caused her to moan out loud. Now he knew that she was right about coming down here to have sex. Her pussy felt different to him, but he was now long stroking and she was responding each time he hit bottom. Watching her moan and groan was entertaining, but very satisfying! The longer they copulated the louder she was getting. Minute by minute she was getting more animated. Then she when rigid and cried out. Telling him not to stop. Her pussy squeezed his cock but it didn't really have much of a grip on his cock today. He didn't slow down as his mother begged him to keep going. But Jim wanted to have some fun, so he asks "Should I rest for a few minutes' mom? Or should I make you get on top. What do you say mom?"

Katie's expression was one of desperation and urgent need! She was very clear as the words flowed out "DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Watching his mother riding the wave of pleasure it was starting to dawn on him that she was getting tired. Normally she could go and go, but her climax seems to drain the last of her energy. He then knew that she did have a long night. He asks "Mom, are you ok?" Her answer was just a moan. He pulled back and slid out as she started to object, but it was without much real effort on her part. Looking at his mom he guessed that she was coming down off of a sexual high. Now he realized that she was exhausted from whatever she had done last night. Removing himself he got a blanket and covered her up. Then he thought more. Picking her up he carries her to the bedroom door and opened it a little. Seeing his sister with his dad in his parent's bed, he walks them down to his sister's bedroom and puts his mom into Kelly's bed. Then back to his wonderful bed to get some more sleep.

Getting out of bed this morning was tough. Tony looked at his sleeping daughter and started to rewind last night's events in his head. He had to stop because the next step might be watching Katie's videos on his phone again. Wondering where his wife might be he guessed that she was with Tyler, at his hotel. Thinking a little more he walks to the garage door and looks in. He sees her car and now knows that she is home. If she is here, then he would just let her rest. Sending a text to Tyler to see if there were any more details about last night that he should know about.

When the text came in, Tyler called Tony. They talked for a couple of minutes. The gist of their conversation was that the pictures and video told the whole story, other than the time that she had spent with him last night and this morning. Tony thanked him for helping and Tyler thanked him for letting him be the one to help his lovely wife. They both acknowledged that the whole event was an eye-opening experience.

Kelly's phone was chirping this morning and she tried to ignore it. But finally, she reached up on her parent's headboard and pulled it to her. It didn't take long before she was fully awake. Moving over to where her Daddy had slept and laying on his pillow, she could smell his manly scent. Scrolling through the group text messages she was getting surprise after surprise. Thinking why would Renee think that having a 'European topless party' would be a great way to finish off the summer! And why did a bunch of her friends agree with that crazy idea!

Jim couldn't fall back asleep after he put his mother in his sister's bed. He got up and peeked in Kelly's room to see if she was ok. Her position hadn't changed and it looked like she was sleeping soundly. Closing the door he heard sounds from downstairs. If his dad was awake then he needed to talk with him.

Seeing his son coming down the stairs he says "Morning. I see that you're up early today." He was glad to see him. Finding out if his wife was in Jim bedroom would be good to know. Smiling he asks "Is your mother in your room?"

Jim shook his head and says "No I put her in Kelly's bed. She woke me up and pulled me to the basement and I think you know why, but she wouldn't tell me. She seemed very worked up and wanted me, but she didn't last long. I stopped and carried her upstairs and to Kelly's room, since I saw you two in your bed."

Tony nodded his head. He replies "Ok that is a good idea. She had a very different and busy night. Let me leave it at that for now. Thank you for looking after her this morning."

The more that Kelly read the group text the more she realized that many of her friends thought that Renee was right. Having a topless pool day would be the best way to kiss summer goodbye. The idea started to sound better and better to her as well. Getting out of bed she pulled on her tee shirt and went to find her Daddy. Going straight to the kitchen to check for him she saw both her brother and Daddy talking. Realizing that her brother would absolutely be involved, getting it out fast would be best, she says "Hi. Hey I'm getting text messages about my friends wanting to do a topless pool day."

They both snapped their heads around to look at her! Kelly saw the look on both of their faces and started to laugh! It was so hard to stop as she continued to see expressions on both males faces as they tried to digested her statement. She could tell with their mouths hanging open that she had almost crippled their ability to think. Finally, she says "Ok I see that you are both fine with my friends walking around our pool without a top on." She waits to see if anyone will response but they didn't. She adds "Here is the deal. Mom will have a come-a-part if it happens. So don't get too wound-up thinking of a bunch of females walking around our back yard with only a tiny swimsuit bottom covering their pussy. Because I don't believe it will be fine with mom."

Tony managed to focus on what his daughter just said. Shaking his head he says "Ok, I just can't pass-up on this little outrageous pool party today. Jim has your mother in your room. I will take care of keeping her there. My guess is that she will be sleeping for hours since she had a night that most women will never get to have."

Kelly looks at him and nods, then says "Ok, you are the boss, Daddy. I will let my friends know that the pool will be open and ready by noon." Looking at her brother she asks "Are you going to be ok with this Jim?"

Jim enthusiastically nods and says "Yeah I'm more than ok with it!"

Then looking at her phone she says "There may be more than the normal group of girls here today... just seeing a bunch of others jumping in." She smiles at them both and says "You should both be ready to be a 'Cabana-boy' today."

Her Daddy asks "What do you mean 'Cabana-boy' honey?"

Kelly giggles "From the messages I see... they know that you two will be here and... they want you both to participate." Seeing the questioning looks she adds "If someone asks you... well say that a girl wants some suntan lotion rubbed on them then you could be asked to do that for them."

It was very obvious to the guys that being outside helping a female could cause physical problems. Jim was the first to says "I can't do that! I... I will show!"

Kelly giggles again "Yes you will and that is ok. Most of the girls know what you are packing and the same for Daddy. So, maybe you both can wrap a towel around yourself to help hid your large boners!" She sits her phone on the counter and starts returning messages to her friends. Both men are watching her closely, wondering what they just signed up for!

Getting something for breakfast was the first thing that they did. Then they decide what things needed to happen before Kelly's friends showed up today. Dividing up the tasks it didn't take long before almost everything was ready.

Kelly had thought about it more. Looking at them both she says "Before you two leave I should help you out. If you want, I can service you both right here!" In a surprise move Jim picked her up and had her around the table and on the couch in seconds, as she squealed! It didn't take long and her brother was running his wonderful man meat in and out of her pussy as she sucked on her Daddy's hard cock. Letting her two favorite men work her over was more than exciting! This was a new experience for Kelly as they both told her how great it was for her to do this! Before long all three were enjoying the aftermath of their sexual encounter.

Later Tony thought about how to deal with his wife. Opening his daughter's bedroom door, he sees that she is still sleeping. She looked exhausted. Deciding he needed to do two things, he got started. Getting a note written he puts it on the inside of the door, then finds her phone and put it on the cabinet by the door. Then in a few minutes he has a three-foot 2x2 and a couple of hose clamps and fixed the door so that it can't open.

Like a normal pool day, after mowing the guys are getting the lawn equipment cleaned and things tidied up, as some of the girls start to arrive. Waving and exchanging greeting it all seemed so ordinary. Both Tony and his son are looking at each other and shaking their heads. It didn't take long before some of the girls were removing their tops as they talked and giggled about this fun day! The guys tried to hid their boners in the beginning but that act just didn't last long. However, they both seemed to get used to seeing the abundance of those wonderful tits on display. It wasn't long before they were doing as each girl asked, and they found that it was very entertaining!

Katie turned over and that caused her bladder to complain. Standing up it all started to come together. This was not her room, but she did need to use the bathroom quickly. Once done she walked to the door and tried to open it, but it didn't seem to budge. That is when she saw the note taped on it. Reading it she looked over and found her phone, and called her husband.

He was watching all those cute to erotic breasts with interesting shapes and sizes parade around his pool when his phone rang. Picking it up he saw who was calling and he says "I'll be right there." Walking in and up the stairs he knocked and says "Give me a few seconds to get the door open." He didn't hear a reply so he picked up the screwdriver that he had left on the floor and removed his makeshift door lock. He opened to door and prepared himself for a slap or something.

Katie was sitting on the bed waiting. With a confused look she asks "Why did you lock me in Kelly's room?"

Tony sits and then smiles "Let me start by saying that I didn't bring you in here, Jim did. So, here's the big deal honey. Our daughter is allowing her friends to have a topless pool day." He waited for the explosion to happen. However, he didn't see his wife doing much but think.

She stood up and walks into the bathroom and started cleaning her face. Remembering the guilt that she felt about not calling or even thinking about her lovely husband came to mind. Maybe she could fix that, or maybe at lease ease her own guilt. Looking at herself closely, she steps out and asks "Ok, I get it. Do I stay in the house or do I go outside where all Kelly's friends can see me topless as well?"

This was not what Tony expected at all! He looks up at her and stammers "You are ok with our daughter having her friends here, walking around topless!"

Katie steps over and stands in front of him. Cupping a cheek and rubbing his face she says "Yeah, I guess I am." Kissing his nose "Now I see why you locked your wife in here." Waiting for a moment she grins "Later I believe that I need to try to explain to you why I did some of the things that I did last night. But, for a few hours I will be a loving wife and mother." Leaning in she kissed him, and walks to her bedroom, as he followed her. He watched her pull off her black dress and started getting the slut suit out and she slipped on the bottom. Pulling at it so that the edges would cover her swollen and extended lips. It covered her femininity, but just barely. However, as she turned, he saw how the back didn't really cover anything!

He realized once she put on half of a very small swim suit, he knew that his wife was going to go with the flow. He says "I should explain that Jim and I are helping the girls, by putting on sunscreen and getting them food or drinks today."

His wife starts to giggle "You are acting like a... let me think... cabana boys?" The expression on his face was one of surprise, as he nodded. She then states "Well, I guess that I should be outside... making sure that is all that my two men help those young women with!"

Tony's questioning face told her a lot. He asks "How do you know about this cabana boy thing?"

"Oh honey" She said "It's something that a lot of women think about. It's the good-looking male that comes alive in romantic novels or those romcoms on TV. He's faceless but cute and is always nice as he does what the female wants!"

Getting to the door she stops and looks at him then asks "What about Tyler? What if he shows up today?"

He nods and replies "I talked to him this morning, I ah... I wanted to get his take on last night. After he told me his side of what happened I still have questions. I did ask if he was coming over today, so we could talk more. He said that he needed to get home and trade his bike for his car. So, he will see you on Monday." He sees her thinking and she nods her head.