Ch. 25 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was so glad that she had won. Riding his cock was just what she needed today. It was odd the first time it happened. But now, as they played with each other's nipples, it seemed great. Watching her daughter rocking herself on Jim face, as they each caress their large tits, was sensational. She wanted to do more but stopped herself from pulling Alicia in for a non-motherly kiss.

Jim could feel Alicia twitch and stiffen and a few moments later he helped her slowly slide off. It was just in time as he wanted to finish with his girlfriend's mother. It surprised Valerie as he moved her around so she was now on her back, with her legs up on his shoulders. His cock felt like it was now traveling into the deeps of her soul. She knew that all that mattered to him was getting her to cum hard, and she would welcome it. Knowing that when that happened, he would allow himself to finish. But what she thought or wanted at this moment didn't carry any weight; he would cause that physical event to happen in her, and she loved that!

Alicia vision started to clear and she could see Jim giving her mother all she needed. How he could cause such pleasing torture was unreal in her thinking. Her mom needed it so bad and it all showed in brilliant living color before her. Even as she gulped in deep breaths of air her heart was still rapidly beating as this sexual dance took place before her very eyes. It was like a woman didn't have a choice as Jim would pull out every single bit of one's resistance that would stop a woman from achieving that wonderful pleasure she truly needed!

Valerie cried and squealed as she climaxed so hard her teeth clinched. She tried to speak but words didn't seem to come out of her mouth correctly. Wanting to tell him that he was so great and she loved it so much, just came out as 'you're the best' over and over. The waves of pleasure washed over her like she was at the water's edge of a warm sunny beach.

The giggling made them both look over at Alicia as she expressed her exuberance "Wow mom you came so hard!"

Jim was distracted for a few moments and in an involuntary action his hips started moving, all on their own. He looked down at Valerie as his cock was now enjoying the feeling of this large breasted woman. Each time his cock touched the end of her slippery cunt she moaned and pulled on his arms. Alicia whispered "Please make her cum again baby... please! I know that she needs to make up for all the time she has lost, since my dad hasn't been able to make love to her. And you do it so well!"

He didn't change anything, he just continued to stroke in and out. Jim watched this MILF as Valerie climbed up the mountain toward her climax. Each minute that passed she became more and more animated. It didn't take much to send her over the edge. Her legs pulled his butt in tight as she moaned out again.

Katie looked at Kelly and asks "Do you want more honey?" The nod that her daughter gave her was all the information that she needed. Laying back she let her legs spread open. The invitation was explicit, as more man cream started to escape Katie's pussy lips. She watched her daughter eyes as they never deviated from the apex of her legs. Then remembering something that her husband told her about when Valerie was here that one faithful night, she let her daughter slowly make her way toward her cum filled pussy.

Before anything could really happen, Tony asks "Are you sure about this?" Both females just looked at him like he was an alien. He saw a vacant acknowledgement in their eyes. Then Kelly's head found his wife's cunt!

Katie latched onto her daughter's head as her mouth made solid contact with her mother's pussy lips. Gasping Katie jumped and moaned "Ok honey! Wow that is so nice! I can't believe that you did that!" Then as the sensations of what her daughter was doing dawned on her. The feeling of wonderful bliss appeared. This interaction was very different from the way her husband did it. The licking was nice but the way she sucked on her lips was the big difference. Then Kelly's tongue touched her clit and she zoned out of a few seconds. Then it became obvious as her daughter sucked more of her dad's cum out. Raising up on her elbows she watched and then asks "Honey that feels great but I think all you want is your dad's cum... I'm I right?" Kelly's head nodded as she continued to clean her mother's cunt.

Tony was watching in elated entertainment. But when his wife made that comment he turned and looked at her. The full realization of what her words meant began to sink in. The sounds of Kelly's licking and his wife's moaning filled the quiet. Before he could really think about it, he asks is wife "Is Kelly doing what you want sexy?"

Still on her elbows she looks over at him and shakes her head "Oh it feels so nice... but it's not the same. It's... it's not the same as you honey... not at all." He looks at her as his daughter continues to remove his deposit. Katie noticed that he was slowly stroking his cock as it began to grow. She groans "Is what your daughter doing to me causing a problem for you? Well... is it my stud?!!!" He watched his wife twitching and then down at Kelly's as she latched on, completely covering her mother's pussy and vacuuming out the last of her Daddy's man cream. Kelly could hear all of their comments and as she got the last of her Daddy's cream out, then she moved over and engulfed his rising manhood.

Jim could feel it every time his cock spit out his cream, the sensations felt like his head would explode. Valerie was emphatically telling him to let it all go, and she didn't what him to stop! Alicia had her hands on his back and shoulder rubbing him lovingly. Finally, leaning over he flopped on his back and let them both kiss and stroke his chest. It was so nice to finally drop his load after what his mother got him to do before he left home. Now two women were telling him how great he had done. It was so nice to hear their words of encouragement and their hands felt heavenly on him!

It was almost like she had an internal alarm clock this morning. Getting up she watched to see if either one of them would notice her getting up and finding some clothes, but they both just keep sleeping. Gathering what she needed, she was out her bedroom door and to her daughter's bedroom to shower and get dressed.

Katie had given it some thought and wanted to dress a little less formal today. But she didn't want to hide all her charms. It was already 9:30 and after last night's sexual circus she knew that Tony would be exhausted. They had drained him more than once and it was wonderful for all three.

The internal debate that Katie was having or more to the point, the one she had been having for many hours was simply -- why did she need to meet up with those two young men? It popped in her head over and over. She pushed it aside each time because she couldn't come up with a valid answer. But the question just wouldn't go away.

After drying off Katie slipped on a light blue half cup bra. Today she needed to thank those two wonderful young men for helping her the night before last. This bra wouldn't stop her nipples from popping out but she doubted that it would matter much this morning. Giving the boys a thrill would be one way that she could say thanks. Then a semi-sheer off-white blouse finished it off. Looking at herself in the mirror she wondered what she was thinking. Did she want to look like a hot MILF or maybe it was just a great way to greet Albert and Salino she thought? Her plaid skater skirt ended at mid-thigh. It wasn't tight like the ones she borrowed from her daughter but today she didn't want to look like a little slut. A colorful pair of tennis shoes added to her youthful but casual appearance.

Then adding a gold heart shaped necklace and began wondering if she could or should go without underwear. Katie decided to go without today, since no one would notice. The skirt would cover her well, even if she bent over. She was drying her hair and decided to put it up in a low ponytail. Using minimum makeup, she stepped back to look at herself in the big mirror. The person that was reflected back was just what she wanted. Someone that showed a little, but not a lot.

As she pulled out of the garage, she began to feel hungry. It was a good idea to meet at Denny's since some breakfast sounded great. She had an idea of what she wanted to say, but in the back of her mind she kept thinking about why she was doing this. Pushing that thought out of her head she drove over toward the college. Denny's was easy to find and she hoped that the guys would already be there.

When she stepped in the door it was not hard to find the two of them. Still amazed at their size she saw them both stand up to greet her. Then Albert held her hand as she sat, it made her happy that he had remembered. Looking up at them as they were still standing. It was like something was wrong, so she asks "Is everything ok guys?"

Salino mumbled "You look so hot!" His face was turning red and with his dark skin it was hard to see it a first but it became obvious after a few seconds.

The surprise was welcoming but very unexpected, since she had thought that her attire was simple. She smiles "Boys, please sit down, it embarrassing!" They both sat and were still looking at her like she was the most important person in their world. Trying to get them out of their daze she asks "Are you guys hungry? I am very hungry this morning. Please have anything that you want, it's on me this morning."

The thought of food seems to snap the guys out of their daze. As the waitress stepped up and handed her a menu, she started telling the nice girl what she wanted to eat. The girl asked what her sons wanted; she almost broke up laughing! The guys were trying to speak, but they both failed miserably. She says "They are not my boys, just good friends." The girl nodded and soon the guys told the waitress what they wanted to eat.

The girl smiled and left them. Albert was the first one to speak "I'm sorry that we acted so strange. It's just you look so... well so perfect. I mean... well I can't say that... it's well... we have been talking about Friday night a lot and you were like a vision for us both. So, if it's ok, I hope that you could allow us to enjoy just looking at you again."

Katie smiled looking at them both she says "Well ok, look at me all you want boys. But we all know that you have seen all of me a few hours ago. Today I'm dressed like an everyday mom."

Salino mumbled "There is nothing everyday about you K! You look like a dream!"

Now she had one thing that needed to be cleared up "Boys let me straighten something out. Please call me Katie." They both nodded. Now for what she had rehearsed on her way over today "Listen I've never been to a bar and done anything like I did on Friday night. The reason that I wanted to meet you guys was to thank you for being a gentleman and also for helping me in ways that I can't really express right now. You are both young men and I'm sure that my little kink was such a weird and odd thing for you both that I need to apologize for asking you to do it. Don't misunderstand me. I know that you were both happy to do what you did, but seeing an old woman like me asking for you to do what you did may scar you for life!"

Salino looked at Albert and then says "We don't think of you as an 'old woman' so please don't think that. We have never seen a more beautiful girl do something like you did. We have never seen... well you are the first girl that we've ever seem without any clothes on. I mean some girls have showed themselves a little, but you are the only one that we've ever seen completely nude." She looked at Albert as he was nodding his head in agreement with his friend.

As she listens to him talking their food arrived. It gave her time to digest his words and it seemed so odd that her mind kept coming to a single conclusion that didn't make sense to her. They were all eating and she gets about half done as they both finished up. She asks "Can I ask you both a question? I not sure how to phrase this so let me just ask you both. How many girls have you had sex with?"

Albert almost spilled the orange juice he was drinking and Salino eyes popped open wide. They looked at each other and almost in unison shook their heads. Seeing that she blinks and sputtered "You guys have had sex with a girl before... right?!!!"

They both shook their heads and looked at her like they had disappointed her, well like they had disappointed their favorite coach! It was so sad for her to see. It took a couple of minutes as it sunk into her mind. She says "Ok let me start this over. I didn't believe that my question would get that response. Please tell me how far you have gotten with any girl? And don't tell me that you have sex with a guy... ok?"

Her last question got them both talking adamantly about 'NO THEY DIDN'T DO THAT' she looks around and then puts her hands up "Ok...ok... relax. I get that you don't swing that way boys. So, let's talk about what you have done."

Albert had his head down as Salino looked at him. Turning to her the large caramel colored man says "You are the only female that we've seen totally nude, in the flesh. Neither of us have had full blown sex yet. I mean I had a couple of girls jack me off but never on her tits. I have played with a couple of girls tits before and one let me finger her... well her pussy before. But that is all I've done."

Katie looked at Albert and waited until his eye's met hers. Patiently letting him say whatever he was going to say, he finally sighs "No, I never had sex with a girl before. They don't seem to care about doing that with guys like us. I mean that they will get to the point that some will pull out my cock but that is about all for most, which is only four girls."

She didn't want them to see her as condemning their virginity. So, she smiled and nodded her head. The thoughts that those two men sitting across from her were about the same age as her son. Knowing that in about a month Jim will be 19 just like them. Her own son has had so many females in the last few months that she couldn't really count them all, and here are two young men that have never had one girl yet!

As Katie finished eating, they both talked about their experiences and she listened, nodding her head as she ate. She stopped them a few times to tell them that she was not judging them at all. But she just wanted to know how experienced they were. Ordering some pie, so they could stay here talking more as she listened. She did enjoy her lemon meringue pie, but knew that she shouldn't eat things like this if she wanted to stay slim. Each time one would finish the other would say something more. Then she smiles "Boys what would you say if I helped you both lose your virginity? I mean if someone like me is, ok? I get that I'm not some hot cheerleader, but I could teach you a few things." She wondered if saying that was going get her into trouble but it came out without her really thinking.

The guys looked at her and nodded with a vacant stare. She expected some push back or a least some questions, but not an instance agreement. She says "Guys you know that I'm like your mother's age. I am no spring chicken as they say. Are you sure about this?" As she talked about their mom the flicker of taboo desire was palpable in their eyes to her. Sipping her coffee, Katie thinks 'what should she do now'? However, the one very important item was to talk to her husband, before she said anymore. The look of desire was very apparent on both of their faces. She says "I need to talk to my Boss boys. Do you understand me?" They both looked at each other and then back to her and nod. She stands up and walks outside.

Tony had taken his shower and was pouring coffee as he read the note from his wife that she left on the table. He didn't fully understand what she meant as he read her note. Then the picture slowly materializes in his head. He put his coffee cup down and slowly settles into a chair. Looking at the note again he understands that she is off meeting the two guys that she was with, in that little sport bar, and then later... well later was so different. Much different than he ever expected! This was not a topic that they had talked about. As he reread the note his phone rang.

Katie didn't know how this conversation was going to go. Just calling was wrong in so many ways, just thinking about doing what she was thinking was beyond wrong! However, none of that stopped her right now. As Tony answered her insides felt like jelly and she says "Hey baby."

Tony could immediately tell by her tone that something was off. That little red flag in his mind popped up for him to clearly see. He replies "Hi honey. Is something wrong?"

She chuckles but it only produced more nerves for her. Taking a deep breath she says "Hi. Hey I wrote you a note before I left today. Did you see it honey?"

Her husband was quiet for a moment and replies "Yeah, I read it a couple of times. I'm guessing that you went to have some breakfast with those two guys you meet at that bar place."

Katie could feel the tension coming through the phone as she says "Well yes that is where I'm at right now, at a Denny's over by the college. I know that taking off this morning was not something that we talked about, but I had a nagging need to do this. I can try to explain that more to you later honey, but right now I need you to do me a favor today. It will be a huge favor."

Now his brain was trying to connect things together -- why would she need a favor? However, thinking maybe he was confused because it was early, but he asks "What do you need? Did you have car trouble or something?"

She held back the chuckle and took a deep breath "Honey can I start off by painting a quick picture? I think that it would be easier to explain it that way."

He was a little confused but says "Sure honey, go ahead."

Looking in the window at where the two guys were sitting, she says "I remember you telling Tyler and I about when you found Barbara on our bed and that you couldn't pass up having fun with her. I find myself in almost the same position today. I need a very special favor from my Boss, I need a very big one!"

That picture of when Barbara was laying on their bed, in all her glory, appeared in his mind's eye. He had been frank and very clear to Katie about what he saw and what he did. Then that red flag in his brain was now flashing brightly. His heart is beating a little faster as he asks "What a... what favor do you need honey?"

She could tell her husband's voice had a nervous edge to it now. Swallowing she says "I found out today something that I just didn't expect. Because of what I found I need to do something today. Before I chicken out. Before I walk away today. It is so different and I need my husband to let me do it. But I will not do it unless you give me permission."

Tony was now thinking of all kinds of things. He pushed it all to the side and says "Tell me what you need baby. I need to understand what you want to do. It kind of killing me to guess!"

Katie says "Yes, I can image that you are wondering a lot of things so here goes. I want to take Albert and Salino to a motel and have sex with them."

He pulled the phone from his ear and looked at it for a moment. Then he jumps up and stutters "You want to do what?"

She giggles "Honey, I'm laughing because of this situation and your reaction. But I'm not laughing at you. Just let me finish my thought please. I think that I can get my point across if you let me explain."

Tony took a deep breath "Ok... hit me."

She took a few deeps breaths herself and it all was heard by her husband as she says "I found out the neither one of them has had sex before. They are both virgins. I want to be the first one to have sex with them." Waiting for a moment she adds "I want you to think about my request like when you took my and your daughters and Barbara's; and I'm not sure how many other female anal virginities. It's something special... something that can only happen once. I really want to do this and I need you to agree to let me."