Ch. 3 - Bourbon Street Boobs

Story Info
Sonia's third fight, this one not against a celebrity.
4.5k words
4.75
1.2k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the 10 days or so since Sonia won a surprisingly difficult titfight against Abigail Breslin, we had made the rounds in New Orleans, especially enjoying the underrated Garden District. My bride's tits had bounced back nicely. The bruising was gone, the felt as firm as ever, and she was letting me be as rough with them as I wanted with no complaints. I never cease to be amazed at her BMDs and I fully realize just how lucky I am. As Mardi Gras got closer, we settled into the Bourbon Orleans hotel, in the heart of the French Quarter, with our with our loft suite's balcony overlooking Bourbon Street itself from just three stories up. I was looking forward to seeing if Sonia could set a record for beads thrown to her as she flashed people her perfect tits before we settled in for the evening and watched the other revelers from the balcony.

We hit all the generic touristy things once we were in the French Quarter. A ride on the streetcar, some gambling at Harrah's (poker for me, craps for the missus), and a steamboat tour. The morning of Mardi Gras we got up early and did what tourists do in New Orleans. Chicory coffee and beignets at Cafe Du Monde made for a nice, light breakfast. Lunch was excellent at the criminally overlooked Olde N'awlins Cookery. We decided to get a little exercise in by walking around Jackson Square while it was still daylight, loving the activity and especially the contrast of old vs new in the city as you stand at St. Ann Street and stare west past St. Louis Cathedral towards Canal Street. We even splurged for a painting of ourselves by an exceptionally good street artist right there in the middle of the square. Before the evening's festivities kicked into full gear, we decided to grab a couple of local beers and sit on the balcony of the Crescent City Brewhouse on Decatur Street.

******

I'm sure that all sounds normal, but I had noticed a rather strange recurring event during the day. At first I thought I was just imagining things, but by the time we were into our second beer each it was obvious that there was something very real going on. I didn't know if Sonia had also noticed (she hadn't), but I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up. She may have been there at breakfast, I'm not positive about that one. Lunch I'm almost sure of. By the time we were walking around the square she was there for sure. Staring at us from just a little ways down St. Ann Street, laughing with her girlfriends while repeatedly glancing our way when our painting was being done, and following us as we returned to our hotel before continuing on past it. Even then I thought it may be my imagination, but when she showed up with her group on the balcony at the brewhouse, it was definitely too much to be an accident. The city was swarming with people and this cute redhead was defying all the odds by showing up everywhere we were.

Even so, after unloading our drinks, my boob queen and I made our way out into the streets to see just how much appreciation her world class rack would receive. It was a trip, being out in the middle of it all. At first my bride enjoyed just getting the attention of horny frat boys and sex starved husbands who couldn't believe tits like hers were real. On more than one occasion there were elbows thrown to make sure that friends didn't miss the exotic beauty with the super tits. Quite a few women were taking notice, and their eyes flashed as much appreciation as they did jealousy.

Sonia's competitive side started to show itself as the evening wore on and she released her very few inhibitions. At first it was simple. She would wait for one woman to finish flashing her tits for beads and then go to the same people and show them a set that put the previous ones to shame. Once she noticed the reaction that was garnering, she stepped up her alpha bitchiness to another level. Sonia started looking for women that were getting ready to show their goods and quickly slipping in beside them to flash people at the same time. Her look was almost feral as the onlookers gawked at her brazen one-upmanship. She couldn't help but stare down the other women with haughty derision as one after another realized they had been outboobed at Mardi Gras and there was nothing they could do about it.

Eventually tiring of this, Sonia expressed a desire to only stay out for a few minutes longer and then retire to our loft to enjoy the festivities from the balcony for the rest of the evening. As we began our way back, we noticed one balcony with several men tossing down beads from a massive pile. Sonia decided to give one more show, with a little extra shaking and groping of herself if necessary, with the goal of making a noticeable dent in the pile of beads. She pulled her top up and began rhythmically shaking her perfect 36Ds, showing off both how real and how spectacular they really were. She cupped them, jiggling them the little bit that they would with their inherent firmness, and even tweaked her nipples to get them out to their full half inch length. Deciding to go one step further, she allowed the men a side view to see just how far out her perfect breasts jutted from her chest. She turned to her left, allowing the guys a view of the outside of her right teat, and then turned to her right to allow the view of the other superb mammary.

******

That second turn was where our evening truly began. At the moment she was turned fully sideways, but still looking up at the men on the balcony, the cute redhead stepped up and pushed her fully exposed tits right into Sonia's. Now I knew that not only was I not imagining things during most of the day, but I also understood some of the reasoning for the sightings. As I realized that, I saw a few things seemingly simultaneously. The men on the balcony all went stone silent, gawking at the two sets of tits pushing into each other. My wife's head snapped around quickly to see what her tits had come into contact with and upon recognition she squared up and returned the pressure, heat shooting from her eyes. The women said a few things to each other, that I couldn't hear, and the redhead appeared to slip something into Sonia's hand. With that, the cute girl backed up, smiled slyly, pulled her top back down and walked away with her friends. Sonia grabbed me by the hand and we double timed it to the hotel where she fucked my brains out without saying a word.

My wife dismounted me and hopped off the bed heading right for the shower. Twenty minutes later she looked completely refreshed. I followed her orders to go sit on the balcony while she grabbed us some bottled water from the fridge. It seemed to take longer than reasonable for that task to be performed, but at this point I was just rolling with whatever happened. She joined me on the balcony, wearing a hotel robe, watching women of all shapes and sizes showing off their goods with only a few getting a response from her as she was still putting other women in their place. I kept fishing for any insight into what the redhead had slipped her earlier, what they said, and even what took so long getting the water. Despite not getting a single word out of her, it didn't take too long before the answers started to fall into place.

At first I wasn't sure it was her, as she was alone, but suddenly the cute redhead appeared below our balcony. She had changed into a snug canary yellow tank top and obscenely short Daisy Duke's that showed off her strong looking legs. She set a black tote bag down in front of her feet and peeled down the straps of her tank top expose her tits. I barely noticed the smug grin on her face as I took in those full, meaty globes. She was slightly tan, more so than the stereotypical redhead for sure, with what appeared to be minimal freckling. Those tits looked epic. They were high and full, with a moderately conical shape and some beautiful pink areolas and pierced nipples that both looked to be on par with my wife's. The girl had an almost quizzical look on her face for a moment then nodded, apparently in response to Sonia, and quickly pulled the straps up on her shirt before grabbing her bag and walking towards the entrance of the hotel.

******

A quick summary was all I got. Sonia gave me a quick update while we waited for the other woman to be let up to the room. The redhead, Becki, had challenged Sonia and slipped my wife her phone number on the street. Sonia called her when she was getting out water, talked over her typical rules which the other woman had accepted, and both gave Becki our hotel and room number and told the front desk to let her up as our guest. At that point there was a knock on our door, and I obeyed my wife and went to let our new acquaintance in. Smiling a cute, but somewhat predatory smile, I noticed she wasn't the young girl I initially thought but a somewhat older woman who was both cute and pretty in almost equal measures. She wasn't as hot as my Latina titfighter, but I had definitely underestimated her appeal before.

The only downside to our great location was the small size of the two floor rooms. The downstairs area had the drawback of not being carpeted, so the bedroom with the work desk, dresser, and king sized bed would have to be the battleground. Things were so compact that there was probably no more than a 12' x 10' section of free floor space except for the 5 foot wide strip between the bed and the other furniture. I wondered how they would stay under control enough to not break anything and not have the quirkiness of the dimensions play a deciding role in the outcome of the contest. Ever the perfect host, Sonia led the way upstairs and showed Becki to the bathroom to change and freshen up before the festivities began.

As soon as the redhead closed the bathroom door, my wife stripped off her robe to show that she was already in her fight suit of her skimpy leopard print thong and black kimono worn loose to give a view of the inside of her impressive breasts. She backed away from the door and began stretching out, her perfect ass facing me. We didn't have to wait long, as Sonia's latest opponent emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but a tiny wine colored thong. Sonia shrugged off her kimono and stepped toward the middle of the open space. Becki responded by showing off her pectoral muscles, bouncing her large tits independently without the aid of anything else, then placed her hands behind her head to lift her firm globes slightly as she stepped forward as well. I took up a spot right by the top of the stairs both to stay out of their way and to keep them from somehow tumbling down.

******

Sonia began things with a few simple questions as they circled one another.

"So, Becki, how old are you?"

"29, and you?"

"40. How big are those tits?"

"36D and perfect."

"Me too. How big are your nipples and areolas?"

"Areolas are about half dollar sized and my nipples are as thick as my pinkies and 3/4 of an inch long. Yours?"

"My areolas are the same and my nipples are as thick and 1/2 long. I'm sure they'd be as long as long as yours but I wasn't so insecure about mine that I pierced them to help them grow more."

"The nipple rings are new, kind of a last crazy thing before my 30s, but it's good to know that you're already coming up with excuses for why you're going to lose."

"I don't need excuses because I'm not going to lose. How tall are you?"

"5'3", and you?"

"5'2". How much do you weigh?"

"115."

"120 for me."

"Oh, I guess I'll start getting fat too when I'm your age."

Seeing her opponent relax for the briefest of moments as she enjoyed her zinger, Sonia stepped in quickly butted the redhead chest to chest. As the oof escaped the redhead's lips, I realized another aspect of my wife's timing. She had lined up her opponent so that Becki's back to the bed. Getting the other woman off balance was part of the plan. Building on the first blow, the older fighter followed with a series of chest butts that pushed her foe back until she hit the edge of the bed with the back of her knees and fell back onto it. Sonia immediately backed up and motioned for Becki to get up and join her.

This time the redhead met the chest butt head on. After nearly a dozen more similar blows, my wife began pushing her opponent back again. This was a familiar scene for me and my bride. Before battling the two young actresses, I had rarely seen someone close to Sonia's size and build who had the brute strength that she does. Now that she was up against someone other than a young actress who had to claw and scratch their way to everything they have, the familiar truth was playing out again. Becki was fit, she looked strong, she was stacked, and yet Sonia was pushing her back consistently until she knocked the younger redhead back onto the bed again.

Looking like the scenario was going to play out again, Sonia backed up to the middle of the open space and waited for the redhead to join her. As they got close again, both stepped forward as if they were going to butt chests again, but this time Becki grabbed my wife's hips and swung her around so that it was her back to the bed. Before Sonia had time to set her feet again, Becki slammed a double tit uppercut into the bottoms of my bride's perfect tits, slapping them up a few inches as the darker skinned fighter stepped back. Seeing the effectiveness of the tactic, the redhead went back to it several times and was as successful as the two actresses recently were with it. For some reason Sonia doesn't defend against that move well and I watched her get knocked back to the bed before again changing the tone of the fight.

As Sonia fell back on the bed, Becki stepped right between her legs and fell on top of her with a full body splash that also served as a massive boob bomb. Before Sonia had a chance to fully register the blow, the redhead had stood back up and grabbed my wife's hands to pull her to her feet. With Sonia still off balance, the taller fighter stooped down a bit to line up their nipples, grabbed a bear hug, and then stood back up forcing her opponent to her tiptoes. Sonia grunted out a loud "Oh shit!" as Becki grinned and started the trash talk.

"You were right to be afraid of my nipples old woman. You might be able to use your extra weight to push me back, but my nipples are going to eat yours up and my better tits are going to demolish yours. I'm adding something to our stakes now that I've got your attention. Winner takes one of the loser's bras. I've got one of my favorite bras in my bag, but it's going to stay there and it will have a little friend by the time we're done here."

Despite the bravado from the younger woman, I didn't see any visible difference in the firmness of the battling boobs from the start of the fight. Sonia had slapped on her own bearhug around the arms and shoulders of the cute redhead and was working her tits back into the offending pair. I had wondered if her tits had truly been damaged permanently by her loss against Ariel Winter, and if they had fully recovered from her recent battle with Abigail Breslin, but the early stages of this fight had served to assuage my fears a good bit in that area as they were standing up to a fabulous pair in the tightest of embraces.

"Do you feel my bigger nipples cutting through your areolas, Sonia? Do you feel my tits already starting to bore their way through yours? It's too bad we're doing this here. You were so cocky out there, showing up women who were just having a good time to feed your ego. I wish they could see this now. I bet they'd love to see your fats tits get flattened and then watch you fill your mouth with even bigger and better tits."

Sonia was being much quieter than usual and I couldn't figure out why, but for the moment I just focused in on the titanic battle in front of me. Each woman was tightening and loosening their grip in an apparent effort to push straight through the 36Ds in their way. Occasionally one or the other would try something slightly different, pushing up and down with their tits to try and move the other pair, rolling their back to put a little extra push into the grind, and Sonia even started moving her torso in a way that caused her tits to move in a circular motion against the other set.

******

The grunt and the squeal came almost simultaneously. Sonia squeezed as tightly as she could and pulled down. While both women kept their bearhug intact, my wife was no longer on her tiptoes and her opponent was now slightly bent forward giving the older fighter the leverage to start squeezing with her superior strength. Taking advantage of the situation, she flexed intermittently driving her tits into the redheads and drawing more squeals out of the other woman. I was surprised to see my wife again start forcing her opponent down, gaining even more leverage by sliding her tits up on top of the interlopers, and being rewarded by the redhead releasing her bearhug and trying to push Sonia away. Suddenly the redhead's face was engulfed by my wife's breasts as she wrapped her arms around the other woman's head and smothered her for a few seconds before shoving Becki away, almost giggling as the cutie landed flat on her ass.

"I do wish we were doing this in front of all those other women I showed up tonight. I would love to prove to them that my tits are the best in every way. They're not just bigger, they're not just firmer, they're not just better looking, they can pound others into goo. I want every one of those women to see what I'm doing to your precious tits so that they'll know their place and never be stupid enough to step out of line. Now get up and take your beating like a woman."

Becki got up slowly, cautiously backing away as Sonia stepped purposefully towards her. They clasped hands and Sonia's superior strength came into play again. She pulled the redhead towards her and butted her with both tits. She pulled Becki's right arm and swung her own torso so that both of her tits, the right and then the left, swung through the redhead's right tit as it extended from her body with the force of the pull. My wife repeated the move on the other side, and drawing a groan from her opponent, she quickly switched to a grip on the redhead's hips and began pushing her back with chest butts until Becki was driven back to the one bare wall of the room.

Sonia remained in control as she changed tactics again stepping back from the wall. As soon as Becki took a step forward, the Colombian woman leapt at her and landed a flying full body splash, contacting tit to tit, driving the redhead into the wall with force. As Becki groaned, and slid down to her knees, my wife twisted her torso each way quickly to slap her opponent on both sides of the face with her boobs and again went for a breast smother by shoving her tits in the face of the other woman and wrapping both arms tightly around her head. She only held the smother for a few brief seconds again, then used her tits to shove the cute woman's head into the wall before backing off again.

"Get up you shit talking whore. I was going to take it easy on you. Even though Darrell says you were stalking me all day, even though you tried to show me up in public, and even though you had the nerve to think you could beat me in front of just my husband, I was going to take it easy on you. But no, you just had to flap your gums before your tits had done a single fucking thing and try to intimidate me with some bullshit about taking my bra. I'm going to flatten you bitch. We both feel it happening already. Your tits have landed a good shot or two, but even with the position advantage they couldn't do anything to mine. I'm going to slap your tits silly, you're going to suck on my tits like your life depends on it, and you're going to leave without your bra and with your floppy udders jiggling like jello and dragging your tank top down to your belly button. If you're going to start something with your tits you better be sure you've got the guns to win the fight."

12