Ch. 3 - Bourbon Street Boobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

I rarely saw Sonia this mad. Most of her opponents didn't go to the lengths of this woman, so I guess it could be chalked up to unchartered territory. Sonia seemed defensive and territorial tonight, when usually it was almost entirely about whose tits were best. I had seen her angry, of course, especially with some of the other housewives back home, but even then it seemed related to some kind of pecking order and level of respect she felt she deserved. This was almost primal, like an animal marking their territory. I wondered if Sonia felt like Becki was doing this as some way to make a play for me, if maybe this was done as much to prove to some stranger's husband whose tits were best as it was to win the actual titfight.

I looked over to see just the profile of the fighters, Sonia's right side and Becki's left, facing me. Sonia had wrapped Becki up in a bearhug again, this time with her arms on the inside of the redhead's, and lifted her off her feet while squeezing and grinding her tits. When she set the woman down, I watched my bride begin a methodical pistoning of her tits, one at a time, into the younger woman. I could see the darker right globe of the older woman push quickly and forcefully into it's much paler left counterpart then stay there and grind for a few seconds before they returned to more equal sharing of the space and their bodies indicated that the same kind of battle was occurring on the other side.

******

I'll give Becki credit for fighting this head on, not wanting to back down to something so direct, but it was clear that her orbs gave a little more ground each time. Her whimpering gave way to outright groaning and almost screaming before she finally broke down and started sobbing loudly. By this point Sonia's tits had almost completely pancaked the previously full and firm titties, and were pushing them around like so much loose flesh. Becki seemed so focused on enduring the pain that I wasn't sure if she even remembered that she needed to give up before having her tits completely demolished.

Right on cue Sonia started in on her, "Give up you stupid bitch, before I permanently wreck you."

"Oh fuck, I give up."

"You're damn right you do. Who beat the shit out of your tits?"

"You did."

"How much better are my tits than yours?"

"I'm just a weak little girl compare to you. We might as well be different species."

"Did you actually think you could win you stupid bitch?"

"Yes, I thought you were old enough that there was no way your tits would be able to stand up to mine."

"Tell me you're a floppy titted whore who can't get a man with her pathetic tits."

"I'm a floppy titted whore who can't get a man with my pathetic tits."

"Good. Now go get that bra you thought you were going to keep and bring it to me before you suck on tits that are better than yours will ever be."

While the sobbing redhead walked over and took a sheer wine colored bra out of her bag, my wife sat down on the bed. She summoned the loser over, took the bra and tossed it aside on the bed, and forced Becki on her knees between Sonia's legs. The loser seemed hesitant, almost as if she hadn't done this before, and sucked tentatively on my wife's amazing boobs. The next thing I heard was Becki's muffled screaming as her face was pulled into another tit smother and her sides were crushed by the dark haired woman's strong thighs. Sonia kept her there for a minute before releasing both holds, guiding the flushed face back to the front of her tits, and describing in explicit detail what would happen if she didn't start doing a much better job of worshipping the winning boobs with her mouth. The next few minutes probably seemed like an eternity for the younger woman as Sonia tormented her verbally while getting her rack covered in the saliva of a now fully compliant victim.

Before they finished, I was told to go downstairs and the women would join me in shortly. I don't know exactly what happened in those few moments, but Sonia's account a few days later consisted of exchanging info with Becki, making sure that the other woman knew exactly why things got so personal, and the promise that she would destroy the redhead again if they ever crossed paths. I watched the other woman slink out the door, her fabulous ass peeking out from under her barely there shorts, and leaned my head back in ecstasy as my wife fully engulfed me with her mouth. I blew my load in record time, the feral look on Sonia's face being the final ingredient that convinced me that she was enjoying these titfights as much as ever.

12