Ch 3: The Flame Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a break, did some stretches, feeling the plug move inside her. She walked around the apartment thinking. Her owner was in his office on the phone so she did not disturb him. She went into the kitchen and made herself a salad, and took it back to her desk to continue working. Finally she sat back, then got up to see if her owner was free. He was in the living room reading, so she knelt next to him and put her head on his knee. He stroked her hair.

"I'm not going to send anything today," she said. "I want you to read a few things over, but I may not send them at all."

"Just getting your thoughts organized?"

"Yes. I don't want to say I overreacted yesterday -- I didn't actually punch anyone -- but reacting on the weekend might imply I'm taking it more seriously than I should," she said.

"Do you want to look at things now?" he asked.

"No," she said. "I don't want to think about it any more today."

On the coffee table, lying on a small towel, she saw a bottle of lube, a syringe, and the training dildos he used on her ass. There were four, starting with one the size of two fingers and building up to one longer and larger than he was. She was able to take the third one fairly easily now, and he'd started using the fourth on her.

"I would like to work on my training," she said. "If you please."

He unfolded a large towel that had been beside him on the couch and laid it over his lap. She lay herself on top of it, offering her ass to him the same way she had when he spanked her. But this time, she used her hands to hold herself open, grasping her sore ass cheeks and pulling them apart for him, raising herself to offer her anus for use. He removed the plug and she held it in her mouth. It was uncomfortably large so she practiced suppressing her gag reflex.

She felt lube between her cheeks, then his fingers entering her, and pulling her open as he inserted the syringe, squirting a quantity of lube up into her. She felt it inside her, felt it start to run down her legs when he removed the syringe. He wiped that with another cloth, then inserted the third dildo. He didn't push it all the way in, but moved it in and out, a little more deeply each time, and she tried to open and relax herself as it probed her. Soon she felt its base pressing against her cheeks, and he held it there, all the way in.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Good," she said. "It hurts but not bad."

"Good girl," he said, pulling it out and pushing it in again, with the slow inexorable rhythm he liked when fucking her. It was becoming increasingly pleasurable and she was getting very wet.

With his other hand, he held his hand in front of her mouth, and she let the plug drop into it. Then he put the largest dildo to her lips. She opened her mouth and he pushed it in. It was larger than he was, but he didn't pause until it was all the way down her throat, even when she gagged. When the base was at her lips, he let it out halfway, let her catch her breath, then pushed it in again.

"Hold it," he said. She gripped it with her teeth, gagging and drooling onto the towel, offering her throat and ass to him at the same time. He moved the dildo in her ass faster and harder, making her grunt around the dildo with each thrust. With one particularly hard push, followed by him pushing it even deeper, pressing its base against her, she lost her grip and the dildo fell out of her mouth, followed by a gush of spit.

His hand on her ass hurt after yesterday's punishment. He was not spanking her as hard or as rapidly as he usually did when she failed like this, but she quickly picked it up again in her mouth, got it vertical on the towel, and plunged her mouth over it, raising her head to show the base once again against her lips as her teeth held it in place. Tears were running continuously down her cheeks, and her chin was covered in a sloppy mixture of snot and drool. The insides of her thighs were dripping with lube as well.

She felt completely possessed, offering herself for usage front and back, with only her pussy empty, wet and wanting to be filled. Maybe he would fuck her there later, but his focus was elsewhere for the moment.

He held his hand for the larger dildo, and she opened her mouth for him to take it. It was sloppy wet with her drool, and he'd been adding lube as he fucked her ass, so there was no pause for lubrication as he withdrew the third dildo and replaced it with the fourth. He held it inside her, not too deeply, as he put the other to her lips. She opened her mouth to take it in; it was smaller and easier to take, but while he'd wiped it on the towel, with one hand he had not really been able to clean it so she gagged at the taste of her own shit.

But her attention was soon returned to her ass as the larger dildo entered her. It stretched her open like the plug, but kept going into her. She spread her legs and raised her hips, trying to straighten herself and ease its way, but it still hurt. She cried out around the dildo in her mouth when she felt the base touch her anus; she had not taken this one fully before but she really didn't want to ask him to stop. He withdrew it, then pushed back down, turning it slightly. She was crying and shaking her head, and her hands clenched her bruised ass more tightly, making it hurt more, but shifting her focus from the head of the dildo up so impossibly high inside her.

He moved it in and out more rapidly, which she had not yet been able to endure, but this time she held on for several thrusts before finally letting go of her ass and waving her hands. In response to her signal he backed it out, leaving the head in, and extending his other hand to take the dildo out of her mouth.

She coughed and put her face down on the towel for a moment to try to clean some of the mess.

"Are you OK now?" he asked. She nodded; she could take the width of the dildo without extreme discomfort. He held it in her, pushing it in, but only about halfway.

"Can you take one more?" he asked.

"I think so, Master," she said, again pulling herself open with her hands.

"Beg."

"Please, Master, fuck my ass," she said. "Please use your property."

The dildo went back into her and she cried out, but raised her ass to it. He held it in, turning and pumping it.

"Take this as long as you can," he said.

"Yes sir," she gasped. She pulled herself open wider, and pumped her hips towards the dildo, but finally broke down and waved her hands again. The dildo withdrew but she pulled her ass open again and, panting, said, "Please keep going."

It went back in, and she felt like it was speeding up and going deeper. The pain became a rhythmic throb that she started to feel in her pussy and she began moving her hips in time with his thrusts. She felt him switch hands and then his fingers began circling her clit.

"Yes, please," she said, thrusting her hips more urgently, helping him drive the dildo in deeper. She started coming and screamed in a combination of pleasure and pain as he drove the dildo in harder. He slowed down but did not withdraw it as she sagged against him, dropping her head to the couch but pulling her ass open again.

He continued moving the dildo in and out of her, more slowly now, and she fully relaxed her muscles, breathing deeply. Finally it withdrew, and it felt like her ass stayed open. She could feel air inside herself, then more lube, and the tip of the silicone plug sliding back into her. It felt less like an intrusion than a closing of a door that he had opened fully, to which he now held the keys.

"Thank you so much," she said. Her ass glowed inside and out, and he stroked her hair as she lay still, her face on the damp towel.

"You did very well," he said. "I'm pleased."

She smiled, proud of herself. She hadn't even thought about work, just about being used, being open, accepting. But soon she felt a different discomfort.

"Master, please remove my plug?" she asked. "I need to use the bathroom."

He removed it, quickly and urgently, but after the training she hardly felt it.

"Go ahead," he said, and she jumped up and walked quickly to the bathroom, trying to hold it in as she felt lubricant running out of her and down her legs. She made it, sitting down on the toilet and releasing a flow of lube and shit, feeling herself empty in a almost sexually satisfying way. She breathed deeply a few times, then used the bidet and wiped herself. She cleaned herself with a wet cloth, then washed her hands and her face. Her ass throbbed, externally from her grip on her already bruised flesh, internally from the training -- no, the fucking -- she had just endured. It was not painful any more, just the heat of usage.

She returned to her Master, prostrating herself on the floor in front of him so he could reinsert the plug. His hand held her in place after it was in, and he stroked her pussy lips, which were swollen and wet. She moaned and lifted herself to him.

Then she felt him behind her, and with surprise felt his cock enter her. He very rarely fucked her without using her mouth first. She spread wider for him, feeling very filled by his cock and the plug in her ass.

"This will be in your ass soon," he said, as he pushed all the way into her and ground his hips against her ass.

"Yes, Master," she said. "I can't wait."

He continued to fuck her, pushing on and turning the plug in her ass as he did so.

"Can I touch my clit please?" she asked.

"Yes, you may," he said. "You did a very good job today."

Her fingers were rubbing herself before he finished the sentence. He moved faster within her and she moaned long and hard as she came, an orgasm slower and softer than when he'd been fucking her ass with the dildo. It kept going as he came, and she rolled onto her side when pulled out of her, opening her mouth for his cock as he leaned over her. She eagerly cleaned herself off him, sucking hard to get a few more drops of come, until he withdrew. She lay still, panting, feeling him leak out of her.

She spread her legs to show him, then pushed two fingers into herself, and brought them to her mouth to lick off his come. He lifted her up, wrapped her in a blanket, and laid her down on the couch.

Curled up, she felt the effects of his usage of her ass, inside and out. She thought he would soon be able to fuck her ass. She'd offered that to no one before, but she wanted him to take it. It was a part of her that he did not yet fully possess, and she wanted him to be able to use her in all her holes, as he pleased.

Today's training showed she could take him all the way, but not easily. When he had been training her throat, he had used her mouth before she was able to take him fully. But that was because he liked feeling her work to serve him. He'd enjoyed her struggles to get all the way down on him, and still frequently held her in place, enjoying her discomfort, her watering eyes and running nose, the drool escaping her lips. He liked seeing how hard she worked to serve.

But being fucked was not serving. He hadn't fucked her mouth until he did not have to worry about going easy on her, until he knew she could handle his cock going all the way down her throat over and over, until he knew he could use her mouth without reservation.

That's what he wanted from her ass. He didn't want her service there, wasn't interested in seeing her try to take him deeper. He just wanted her acceptance, her openness, her readiness to be used. He wanted to fuck her deeply without having to check himself or stop because she couldn't take any more. No pauses of the kind she had asked for today. She wanted that too -- to take him in, to feel his come leak out of her ass, to feel this burn and know he'd caused it.


5: Cooling

She lay on Chloe's bed, face down, her dress still hiked up to expose her ass. She was feeling her owner's usage inside and out, glowing literally and figuratively.

Chloe came back holding the bottle of aloe gel. "This will feel good," she said. "It's a nice cool feeling." She told r to sit up.

"We don't want to stain that pretty dress," she said, taking it from r's shoulders. "Or this pretty little thong." The slave raised her hips for Chloe to pull down her underwear, and kept them raised. Chloe accepted the offer happily, and kissed r's pussy, moving her lips and tongue over r's smooth mound and labia.

"I do love you shaved," she said. "Even if I don't have the patience to do it to myself."

"I think yours is pretty," r said, stroking Chloe's sparse blonde pubic hair. "But I might like it if you shaved for me sometimes."

"Only if you like the sight of blood," Chloe said. "I'm not very good at it."

"Maybe I could try," r said. "I'm not sure how it would be to do you, but I almost never nick myself."

"I'll think about how much I trust you with a blade," Chloe laughed. But she squeezed her legs together at the thought.

"Roll over," she said, and r presented her ass again. Chloe squeezed some lotion onto her hands and started gently kneading it into r's flesh. She focused at first on the spots that had taken the most impact, moving her hands from the curve of r's ass upward, raising and separating her, applying more lotion to keep her hands moving smoothly. r sighed and shivered.

"That feels nice, Chloe," she said, as the fingers moved to the insides of her thighs, and along the crack of her ass, lifting and separating her, exposing her anus. With a small moan, r lifted herself further as Chloe's fingers circled her entrance, then slid gently into her. The aloe felt good in her rectum, and Chloe's fingers were small and gentle compared to the way her owner had been using her.

"You're a lot more relaxed here," Chloe said, two of her slender fingers inside r's ass up to the knuckles. "This still feels good?"

"Oh god, yes," r said, as Chloe slowly moved the fingers in and out, turning them as she did so. "He's been training me."

"I can feel the difference," Chloe said.

"I was filled all day today," she said. "And he used the biggest dildo on me. Hard. I came."

"But he hasn't fucked you yet?"

"No, not yet," r said. "He said he won't do that until he can do it as deeply as he likes. But I think I'm getting close."

"You want your ass fucked?"

"I really want to feel his cock there," r said. "I want to give him that."

"To lose your virginity there."

"Yes," r said. "I've never had anyone do much at all back there."

"Kevin is too big to do me like that," Chloe said. "I like the way it hurts if he fucks me hard, but I don't think I'd like bleeding from my ass."

"So there's some punishment you aren't OK with, huh?" r laughed.

"I can trust Kevin to make me hurt so much because I know he won't injure me," Chloe said. "I don't want to be hurt like that. Plus I don't think it's a very big deal for him."

r was moving herself back and forth on Chloe's fingers now. With her other hand, Chloe was stroking r's pussy lips, and then slid two fingers into her pussy. Each hand could feel the motions of the other inside r, who moaned in a higher pitch.

"Does that hurt?" Chloe asked.

"No! Yes! Don't stop," r gasped, her own fingers circling her clit. Chloe thrust harder, alternating the thrusts at first, then jamming her hands into r over and over, in time with r's own motions. When she came her muscles clenched so hard Chloe felt like the blood was cut off to the fingers in r's ass, as the orgasm continued and r started crying, then finally collapsed. Chloe withdrew her fingers from her pussy, then, slowly and more gently, from her ass.

"I need to wash my hand," she said, getting up.

"He usually makes me do that," r said.

"Really?" Chloe said, looking at her hand.

"Well, he'd wipe it first if it was like that," r said, a little embarrassed at how messy she'd made Chloe's fingers.

"I'll be right back," Chloe said. She was not sure how she felt about putting her fingers in r's mouth like that; it certainly didn't feel arousing.

"You like that, his shitty fingers in your mouth?" Chloe asked when she returned.

"No, I don't," r said matter-of-factly. "But it's not up to me, and I do like that it isn't. I'm getting used to it, and I love being used like that. Like everything is his."

"I don't need that from you," Chloe said.

"I know, love," r said. "I know what you need." Her mouth moved down to Chloe's soaking wet pussy. Spreading her labia for licking, r said, "I do think I'd like to try shaving you." Chloe's only response was to push herself into r's face, rocking up and down against her.

Her ass burned from Chloe's fingers, which she'd not kept lubricated as she pumped them in and out. But it was a good feeling to have had her ass used so thoroughly. Maybe this was one area where she could take more than Chloe.

Her fingers were soaking wet from Chloe's pussy, so she pressed one against Chloe's tight asshole. Her tongue circled Chloe's clit as her finger started to slip into her ass. She could feel Chloe's muscles move as her orgasm neared, and as Chloe started to come she pushed the finger in deeper, making the younger woman scream, perhaps in pleasure, perhaps in pain.

Chloe sagged back, spent, but Rachele kept her finger in, and sat up. Chloe still had her legs raised to accommodate her friend's hand, and Rachele looked at her asshole as it gripped her finger, then, looking Chloe in the eyes, she slowly removed it, making Chloe wince, then took it all the way into her own mouth, withdrawing it slowly and licking it clean. The taste was not pleasant but she enjoyed the feeling, and enjoyed more the look on Chloe's face.

She leaned in to kiss her, but Chloe turned her head. "I"m sorry, I don't think I can," she said.

"It seems like I can take a lot more of this than you can," she said, pressing a finger against Chloe's ass without entering it.

"It's different," Chloe says. "It feels nice when you move it inside, and when you first put it in, but I don't like it so deep and it hurt when you took it out. It still hurts now."

"That burning sensation?" Rachele asked.

"Yes," Chloe said.

"Maybe I can help," she said, rolling Chloe onto her stomach. But when she spread her ass cheeks and leaned down, Chloe realized what she was about to do, and said, "No, don't."

"It won't hurt," Rachele said. "It'll make it feel better."

"You don't have to do that," Chloe said, starting to turn back over.

Rachele pushed her back down. "I want to, Chloe. Please."

"You want to lick my ass?"

"Please, Chloe?" She leaned in, licking the small area between her vagina and anus. Chloe raised her hips and Rachele's tongue found her small opening, circling it gently, feeling it respond without Chloe willing it. She didn't touch Chloe's pussy, but used both hands to spread her buttocks as wide as possible, giving her room to tongue her more forcefully, to push the tip of her tongue into her ass. Chloe moaned and her sphincter tightened, then relaxed further, letting Rachele get her tongue in a little deeper. She pushed it in and out, swirled it around, exploring this part of Chloe for the first time.

Finally, Chloe rolled over. "No more," she said, shaking her head. Rachele lifted her head, saw the look in Chloe's eyes, and didn't try to kiss her. She went to the bathroom instead and rinsed with mouthwash. When she got back into bed Chloe pulled her head down and kissed her deeply.

"I'm sorry, I can't handle that," she said. "But it felt nice."

"I thought it might," Rachele said.

"You've never had that?"

"I do that for Robert," she said. "But he wouldn't do it for me."

"That's not fair," Chloe said.

"It's not supposed to be fair," Rachele laughed. "You know that."

"Would you like it?"

"Yes, I think I would."

Chloe looked stricken. "I can't, I'm sorry."

"I wasn't asking," Rachele said.