Ch 3: The Flame Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're OK never having that?" Chloe asked, tilting her head. "Being denied something you'd enjoy?"

"That's not how I think about it," Rachele said gently. "Being denied is something I enjoy. My ass hurts a lot, Chloe. I don't really enjoy that, but I enjoy -- I love -- what it means. It isn't mine."

"And that means that instead of his tongue, you get a dildo or a plug," Chloe said.

"That means my ass is his to use as he pleases," Rachele said. "Licking me there wouldn't please him, and I would hate it if he did it. It's not right."

"You might be taking more pain than I ever could, in the end," Chloe said. "I couldn't take that physically. The way your finger felt, I can't imagine a cock or a dildo like that. But beyond that, just the idea that I would want something and never have it and not even have a right to have it? I couldn't do that."

"You couldn't be property," Rachele said. "But I am. And maybe after this weekend you see that it's good for me?"

"If Robert can stop you from having the kind of weekend you were going to, then yes," Chloe said. "I've watched you raging too many times and not been able to do anything about it."

She ran her hand gently over Rachele's still-red ass. "This is good for you," she said. It wasn't a question.

Rachele kissed her. Her ass still burned, and she knew that when she went back to him this evening, the day's brief reprieve would be over, and her ass would again be ravaged with the dildo and plugged for the night. Her muscles clenched in anticipation. Chloe's tongue would have felt nice, but it wouldn't have made her burn.


6: Tempering

Monday morning she strode out of the elevator and directly into her office, waving at her admin as she went by. She was wearing a grey suit with a below-the-knee skirt and a precisely tailored jacket, with a light blue silk blouse.

She wore no bra, so her jacket would be staying on today, but her owner had known she'd planned for that. As she settled herself into her chair and plugged in her laptop, she felt the soft thong she was wearing ride up between her buttocks, pressing against the plug in her ass. Her owner had told her that morning that its base was large enough that the thong did not cover it.

At her own request that morning, she had bent over her home office chair, fully dressed for work, and raised her skirt to be spanked. He was gentler on her than he had been on Saturday, but she felt it more acutely because of that punishment. The plug he'd inserted earlier emphasized the blows from within. And now, her ass, bare under her skirt as she sat in her office chair, still felt the warmth of his hand.

She was calmer today. An angry reaction to the CTO's condescension would not help her. She'd been hard as nails until she got home on Friday, but she felt more like glass today. Heated, then cooled, heated again, then cooled, until she was tempered, harder yet more resilient than she had been previously.

--

At the Monday morning staff meeting, she walked calmly through her analysis of Friday's problems. She assigned no blame to the engineering group, nor did she address any of the CTO's accusations or slights. She was factual, focused on customer impact and mitigation, and at one point when the CTO snorted, she stopped her presentation to ask, "Question?" He did not meet her gaze, and she continued without further interruption.

He had probably had his own process over the weekend, and maybe now he realized that his insults may have said more about him than they did about her. His discussion was of necessity more defensive, explaining what his group had done to diagnose the problem and what measures were being taken to prevent the same problems in the future. He'd said the same thing after the last serious incident, but she said nothing, smiling only inwardly when the COO pointed that out bluntly.

Had the CTO calmed down over the weekend and worked furiously, worried that his job might be in danger? His presentation went on for slide after slide, three times larger and four times longer than her own, but the first question when he finished went to her. He was on defense, but she wasn't bothering with the game.

She looked around the table at the seven men and one other woman on the executive team. She appreciated that they'd not let the CTO's blustering succeed, but they weren't addressing it, either. They were all content to pretend it had not happened, but for her it was a sign that she needed to get more serious about her job search and perhaps retain her own recruiter.

Outwardly, she was stronger. Inwardly, she was owned more thoroughly than she had been. Robert's -- her Master's, she corrected herself -- reaction to her resistance reassured her. He hadn't lost his temper, but he hadn't let it pass either. He'd let her push him away, welcomed her back when she returned, then punished her and put her firmly in her place. The place where she belonged, where she wanted to be.

She shifted position in her chair, feeling the large steel plug's weight inside her, the friction of the silk against her nipples making them hard inside her jacket. She knew she was wet, and suspected that she might need to ask her owner's permission to change underwear before the end of the day. But she was his, and that's what a good slave does.

--

She cleared the table after dinner, dressed only in the blouse, which left her ass mostly exposed, still in the thong she'd put on that morning. She'd been too busy to change and too focused to get as aroused as she might have otherwise.

She reached for her Master's plate, enjoying the feel of the leather cuff buckled around her slender wrist, when he stopped her by hooking a finger through the ring of her collar. She stopped and waited obediently, but he didn't say anything, just traced her lips with his fingers and then kissed her hard and deep. He released her, and she continued, her lips aching for more.

Her Master was sitting on the couch when she finished, but instead of kneeling in front of him as she normally would, she bent over the table where they'd just had dinner, her arms out to each side.

"Master, if it pleases you, I think am ready," she said.

He looked up at her, seeing her raised and exposed ass, then noticing the bottle of lube and the towel she'd placed next to her on the table.

"I told you this would be my decision," he said.

"Yes, Master, I understand," she said. "I am not requesting anything. I am offering myself and telling my owner that I believe I am ready to give you my ass the way you want it. The way you deserve it."

He walked to her and caressed her ass, stroking her wetness and pushing on the large plug that had been there most of the day. He pulled her thong off, lifting each of her legs to remove entirely, and putting it beside her face on the table.

He moved to the other side of the table and unzipped his pants. She opened her mouth, hoping this meant what it usually did. His cock entered her mouth completely in one motion, more easily since holding her head out to him in this position straightened her neck. She took a breath around him as he remained buried in her throat.

"Are you ready to offer me complete ownership of your ass?" he asked.

She nodded, her throat moving against his cock, and made a noise as close to "Yes, Master" as she could get with her mouth and throat full of him.

"I expect you to accept me there just as you are accepting me here," he said. "Is that clear?"

She nodded again.

He withdrew, and with the head of his cock in her mouth, said, "Tell me."

She spoke slowly, enunciating carefully around his cock. "My ass is yours, Master. I want you to use it as you use all the rest of me. I want your ownership of my body to be complete."

She reached back with her hands and spread her ass. "I know that it will hurt, but your training with the large dildo makes me sure it will not injure me. I want to feel you in my ass, I want to feel the impact of your cock, I want to feel its after-effects as a reminder of who owns me."

"Good girl," he said, pushing back into her throat and stroking her hair. He withdrew again, and she said, "Master, no one has had me this way before."

"No one has owned you before," he said, moving behind her. "Hands on your head," he said, and she complied, lacing her fingers together. She winced as he pulled the plug out; most of the lubricant had been absorbed into her during the day so it didn't come out as easily as usual. She opened her mouth and he put it in after wiping it clean. She was thankful for that.

"I'm going to use a condom this time," he said. "But in the future I'll clean you out before I use you, so that you can have my come in your ass."

"Yes, sir," she said, holding the plug between her teeth, as he began lubricating her, using his fingers to push it into her, holding her open slightly to squirt in more. It was running freely down the insides of her thighs when the head of his cock pressed against her opening. She'd been wearing plugs larger than him for some time now, so it slid in fairly easily especially with his generous applications of lube.

He pressed into her, then withdrew, then pushed in again, a little farther each time, moving in and out a little more rapidly and adding more lube. She wondered if she'd be cleaning up the mess on the floor, and how.

"Deep breath," he said, and she tried to relax her muscles for him as he pushed in again, this time not stopping. She had thought he was most of the way in earlier, but she realized how far wrong she'd been as his cock continued into her, seemingly into places that had never been reached before. He met some resistance and kept pushing, and she gasped and cried out, dropping the plug, which hit the floor with a loud thunk.

"I'm sorry," she gasped, but his hand on her back pushed her gently down.

"Don't worry about that," he said, and she felt him press against her ass. "I'm in all the way now. How are you doing?"

"Oh god, it's so much," she said. "So good. Please fuck my ass."

He started to move inside her in a slow rhythm, going all the way in every time. It didn't so much hurt as feel like he was intruding all the way into her belly. Her muscles resisted him instinctively but he seemed to like that, groaning when he felt her squeeze him. She relaxed into it as he continued to fuck her. It seemed to go on much longer than it ever had with the training dildos, and his cock was not like them. She could feel its head as it traveled up and down her rectum, and maybe she even felt him pulsing inside her.

She lifted her ass to him, pushed back trying to take him deeper, and exhaled as she succeeded. His motion sped up -- not fast, but no longer slow and gentle. Sometimes he played with her clit when he trained her ass, but today his hands remained on her hips, holding her steady as he went faster, bringing himself to climax.

He pulled out of her fairly quickly, leaving her ass gaping, or so it felt to her. She was sure that it wasn't just lube running down her legs now. His hand in her hair lifted her head and pulled it back.

"Mouth, he said, and she opened wide and held herself steady as he squeezed the contents of the condom into her mouth. She reached out her tongue to lick as much as she could of his come. He did not put the condom into her mouth, but put it aside and used the towel to wipe the inside of her legs, and then the floor.

"You did very well," he said.

"Thank you, Master," she sighed, still laying across the table, her ass throbbing.

"Use the bathroom and clean yourself," he said. "Then come to bed. We'll have an early night tonight."

In the bathroom she had an odd-feeling bowel movement, then cleaned up the lubricant that was still running out of her, using the bidet and wiping herself down. She washed her hands and got ready to bed, returning to him and taking off her blouse.

She crawled into bed and took his cock in her mouth as he unbuckled her collar and wrist cuffs. He lifted her head and took her ankle cuffs off, then rolled her over.

"Spread your legs," he said.

She opened wide for his kiss and then his tongue. He pleasured her differently than Chloe did; she hadn't told him that he wasn't as good at it, but he'd never asked and she suspected he assumed that. But she enjoyed it differently because of what it meant, and because she could still feel his firmness in the way his tongue met her clit, and the way he used her pussy with his fingers. Two fingers of his other hand entered her ass, feeling much smaller than his cock, but pumping her and moving within her in a way that made her felt even more used. That thought sent her over the edge and she came hard, thrusting against him and moaning.

He continued until she closed her legs, then put his fingers into her mouth, both hands at the same time, pushing in and pulling her mouth wide.

"Do you feel it?" he asked.

She nodded, unable to speak. His fingers pulled her mouth open wider. Two fingers that had just been buried in her pussy, two more that had been buried in her ass, stretching her mouth as she drooled and panted. He looked into her eyes, then withdrew his fingers and kissed her.

"Good girl," he said. "You've pleased your owner very much."

"Thank you," she said. "I feel owned. I feel it so much."

She curled into his arms. Her ass would burn all day tomorrow, like a flame within her, reminding her what she was. She could take anything.