All Comments on 'Ch. 3, Worse Than Death'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
RuttweilerRuttweiler2 months ago
By the way...

Go ahead and reconcile them if you can find a way to accomplish it in an emotionally believable way. But of course, you will follow your character's lead...

RuttweilerRuttweiler2 months ago
Emotionally brutal!

The ending! But she had to hear it. Now, she feels the hopelessness he wanted her to feel.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's getting better. George is good riddance!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm honestly flabbergasted. It's a story where the husband and wife actually talk, and there's emotional drama relevant to the cheating that doesn't involve some form of death, and one of them doesn't run away or stonewall the other, like 99% of other LW stories, at least the ones that aren't about accepting cucks the wife's cheating.

Compared to the other stories in this section, this chapter is a relative tour de force.

Harryin VAHarryin VA2 months ago

The closing by the husband at the end of the store was absolutely perfect. He made it extremely clear that he was not the sex acts per se. It wasn't even the wife committing the sex acts was George although obviously there was a problem and extremely hurtful and destructive.

.

No what made it so bad was that it went on for almost a year and in all that time even though the wife was experiencing new sex that she really enjoyed .... she still would not do anything with her husband.

That is complete and total massive rejection and this is the key which has to come up in the therapy.

At any point when she was having a long-term affair with George did she ever think about performing these sex acts with her husband?

Surely that must have occurred to her that maybe she should be doing that with her husband as well especially since she appears to be enjoying it. Yet that never happened.

.

Yet The wife never proposed or even opened up a discussion about trying new things during the time that she was cheating on her husband.

.

There are only two possibilities here either A) the wife never evem hought about her husband or B) she thought about performing these new sex acts for husband and she decided not to do it because she didn't want to do those actions with her husband.

.

And THAT is why this marriage is dead.

silentsoundsilentsound2 months ago

It is nice to see something like this story being offered.

Great reading.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Powerful stuff, well written from the heart. I know that feeling myself 5/5

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! That last scene about BJs really got to the crux of the issue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Finally Laura hits rock bottom! She may not really regret anything but getting caught but now she understands the full consequences of her affair. This story keeps getting better with each succeeding installment. 5 stars!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c12 months ago

He needs to leave for his own sanity.. no trust ismpossible

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hopefully she has a car wreck where she breaks her arms and legs so she can't get out and the car slowly burns to the ground with her

I've watched similar stories happen in real life and seen the after effects of how the whole family is affected. Cheaters should just avoid marriage and having kids

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry but who the fuck is George Mathis? We keep hearing the name, we know Laura cheated with him. But who is he?

Why do we continue to have lines about how he couldn't believe that she cheated and with George Mathis of all people.?

Why is he important?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Laura didn't just betray her husband, she became another woman, a more exciting, adventurous, and interesting woman, for another man. And while becoming and giving this "better" woman to another man she became even less of a wife and woman toward her husband, because she had lost all respect for her loser complacent timid husband. And the complacent timid loser knows this. And now Laura knows he knows what a complete and total abandonment she performed. And she'd Still be fucking George, and Loving It, if she hadn't been caught.

\

And her attempt to slink back to the man she abandoned and throw him a taste of the skills and talents she developed for George, her Real man, is the final and complete act of humiliation and pity toward what used to be her husband. Not only is the marriage dead, but she's completely and utterly soulless. She is now so empty of normal human decency and virtue that she doesn't even relate to the concepts of compassion, dignity, and the obligation of personal responsibility. She wants to suck and fuck her way back into a marriage that she murdered and buried. She might as well try to crawl into George's rotting corpse and try to bring him back to life. She'll probably stay alive for her children's sake, for as long as she thinks she has to. But I suspect, like in the fucking, Laura will follow George's lead. I hope the stupid cuck husband has cut that turmor from his life and found a real woman to be his life's companion before the whore tops herself.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good realistic story . But I would think that Laura would be the one to end her life. It’s too rare for a male cheater to end it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry but this story just feels like it's being drug out some what. Story is not a bad read though. Husband really is not trying very hard to keep the marriage going, guess he's decided the divorce maybe his best Option. The only other problem he has is, as Fragile as his wife is now, he may want to make sure all his guns are locked up good..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'd be surprised if she's not pregnant... Then John will decide to stay with her and wait without knowing if the child is his or not and everyone loses but he loses the most because he ends up losing his self respect

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'd have urged her to hurt herself instead of asking her not to.

patilliepatillie2 months ago

Strong chapter. This really flows well, the writing I would call crisp. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm now convinced, more than ever, that half, maybe sixty, seventy percent of the commenters are psychotic or at least emotionally disturbed. This is their outlet. Life has pi**ed on them, and now they can strike back against made-up characters and amateur writers. At the very least, many commenters here have no reading comprehension ability. As much as I think writers who turn off comments are Thin-Skinned Über Poons, I can understand why they do.

*

My point is that this series reads like a cross between real life and excellent fiction. We get idiots chirping about the MC being a "cuck" or the writer's parentage. They yearn for more of the formulaic tripe we get from the BTB writers. This is good, believable, and powerful writing. This series is turning out to be a top-5 EVER on this site.

RuttweilerRuttweiler2 months ago
@annony_03/29/24

Amen, brother! A pleasure to read your words. I think you are on the money. A significant number of commenters here are seriously emotionally disturbed.

You need only a glance at their rabid and raging utterances to see that they are living in a reality they have themselves made up, and are trying to force on everyone else.

PowersworderPowersworder2 months ago

Another good chapter, and solid proof why you should never even try to reconcile with a cheating wife.

Now he needs to get some strange to rebuild his shattered self-esteem.

When he's ripped her heart out and got some payback... then it's time to file for divorce.

JusteenKJusteenK2 months ago

Extremely well written but bloody hell it's depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The anon of 2 days ago: there truly are some of us that follow "one and done".

We are not hypocrites- we refuse to cheat on our spouses even though we get hit on also.

To us the sanctity of marriage is a real thing, and an absolute. It is a belief system.

We are completely monogamous & want no part- no matter how much we love them- of a spouse who isn't.

Forgiveness does not require you to have lunch with your rapist. So this also isn't about lack of empathy, etc.

This is also not being "psychotic". It is simply an absolute which we are entitled to if we so choose.

If this is too much for you, choose another. It is really very simple.

And if you do have someone you really cherish, ask yourself why would any sane person chance throwing that away for a meaningless ("it didn't mean anything") second rate ("it was only sex- no love") roll of the dice.

lujon2019lujon20192 months ago

cuck is still fucking her and doing nothing in the divorce

i dont feel sorry for volunteers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, powerful chapter

This does show some of the risks of letting the slut (man or woman) back into co-habitation, even when you are only trying to do the right thing, say, for your kids.

Madeira1076Madeira1076about 2 months ago

They say there is nothing new to write about in LW. That is for writers with no imagination. This dialog is really good, this is a big part of LW stories.

You can look at the ten commandments and then look at movies and say, it has all been done 2k years ago...

It is the journey that makes the movie. (Yeah, that statement is original ;)

Waldteufel61Waldteufel61about 2 months ago

Finally, an author who focuses on the internal dialogue and the real conversations with oneself and between two people who are going through something like this. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ttt59ttt5929 days ago

Agree with Walkdeufe61, very good dialouge!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon16 days ago

To be fair, the title of this chapter is spot on.

Enduring this chapter was truly a fate worse than death.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES