All Comments on 'Ch. 3, Worse Than Death'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

Very sad! How does one get over something like this!

5

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

I dropped it to four stars because he went for sex with again and succeeded in becoming a cuck.

JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 1 month ago

Man she really is kinda shit. George too. Had kids and still off'd himself. Also, that was at least a little bit her fault.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

Two parts left. I can't imagine where this is going

4 stars

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 month ago

DNA test those kids

According to the AP's wife the first time George cheated was 5 years ago "That she knows of". Johns kids are just entering pre-school. So 3 years old right? Actually don't know I had to google it. And plus 1 year rounding up of her being pregnant with them. 4 years. So George could have been a good boy for 1 year after his first affair then picked up Laura at church thinking no body would suspect.

==

They got caught because they stopped being careful. George has cheated before and his experience should have made them harder to catch. This means they've been at it awhile. So long she doesn't even mind fucking George in their bed.

==

John said there had been dry spells before and the series opens with John saying how his wife turned him down twice that particular week. So conceivably they could have been having an affair for 4 years and the twins aren't Johns. Notice with her bff she isn't even clear with the duration. She just says "a while". She could have said 6 months which is what everyone in the loop thinks it is.

==

Go back to the first chapter in the first few paragraphs. John and his wife have sex and she wants him to cum in her. But doesn't even want sex on days she's with George. What if she's pregnant again already and wants to pass it off as Johns, again. She'd literally be cuckolding over and over again. Think about how George overreacted by killing himself. He was terrified that this would kill his wife. Well she seems to be fine. However it might kill her knowing he knocked up another woman.

overwatcheroverwatcherabout 1 month ago

Dismally raw, tragically honest. Thanks. 5.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 month ago

Tension as thick as pea soup fog. Very compelling. Next, please!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 month ago

Great, realistic story!

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 month ago

Well written. Covers so many social issues.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm 50-50 on whether or not they get back together.

Either way you'll be getting a 5* for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Realistic enough portrayal, but it drags on and this two pages per chapter is irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ugh!! Forget the damn fellatio. This story is best described as self-flagellation.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Wow! this is incredibly sad and tender and loving and hateful.

I can’t imagine them making it through this but I also know time heals all wounds and a verse from the Bible comes to me just now: “love covers a multitude of sins”

I look forward to seeing this story continue but one direction or the other, there is only one chapter left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice twist with George offing himself. Great complication to the standard story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice dodge on telling George's wife. He kills himself, and it bad karma to talk ill of the dead. So that thread has been cut. No drama, I am surprised the police haven't come around asking awkward questions.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 1 month ago

Well done!

In this case I even feel inclined to forgive your breaking this story up into several parts.

Thank you for sharing your writing with us!

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 1 month ago

The hurt, the damned hurt, the whole, you gave things that were mine, you gave things that were never mine. The interplay of being if not rejected of being the lessor attraction. Where were you your heart and soul while this was happening? Where were your thoughts for me? We are all adult enough to know it would be fun, to play new games with a new partner, but play silly games......

Are there still rural or religious communities with reactions like those shown here? Where I live we all have such divorced lives and it seems normal that people treat each other like shit.

Wonderfully written, yet this story above many pieces I've read would have been far better as one complete story or with one break at most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great update John hit the nail on the head Laura did things with George she refused to do with the man she says she loves. Then to say I won't hold it back, John blew that wide open as she did never said hey lets try a BJ or anal. That was just for her and George, not for John and her all the while her pussy was become more for

George to.

But now she wants to do them, but its not out of love but to make it all right in her mind. But the thing is John knows that, and called her on it, its all a check list, to make things even, but that well never happen John knows that his wife did things she never wanted to try with another man, after telling him no. That it is fine with other man not him. What a cunt, this is a dead marrige deader then old George.

John and her need to face that fact, and try to make the divorce not hurt the kids to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A seriously impressive piece of writing. chs 1 and 2 were good. This is really good.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

The bit with George self deleting was totally unexpected. I didn't hate it for the drama it added to the story. I felt in the last chapter that Laura still had blinders on - I think she still does to a certain degree. She's been focusing largely this chapter on how everything has affected her and is only just starting to really understand what she's done to the people around her.

<>

I can see this story going several different ways. I just hope that if you go the BTB route that you keep Laura selfishly obtuse and maybe even have her do a heel turn during the divorce. If you want a reconciliation ending, then you really need to start redeeming her now. The chapters are short, for sure, but she's not done much during them to warrant it. She feels bad, feels guilty, but she has no empathy for the people whose lives she's selfishly destroyed. Feeling bad about it isn't enough. She needs to do something more than just offering blow jobs.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

It sounds like real life situation/emotions, well done, a big 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is the most realistic story about cheating I've ever read here ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Darkie10Darkie10about 1 month ago

I went from giving 4s to a 5 for this chapter. He’s drawn the line and isn’t letting her off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing...

Best one so far. A strong four from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is going around in circles, is the writer not author just trying to make a long story and getting nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just gets more realistic with each chapter

Burner70Burner70about 1 month ago

CaN you just post what's left of the story in one go.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 month ago

Well'written.

But I honestly feel this tale have been dragged too far long and should have ended with this chaptet. Laura has already understood what John was trying to tell her -- that he wasn't good enough to inspire Laura to be sexually adventurous in their coupling but George was better man to push her to be that. That is what hurt John the most as John forsaken all those fun sex in deference to Laura only to learn he is inaadequate as a lovet to his wife and his his role in sex is upended by another man.

?

There is no way but the end of this series. If there is another chapter I think it will only be a unnecessary narration of the obvious -- they dplit. Another option would be a RAAC and that would truly be an impossible sell for the writer to make. Thank u @H. Jakyll.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

Certainly no drift off towards fantasy so far!

Another 5 from me.

NickTeeNickTeeabout 1 month ago

This makes stories like February Sucks and Another Love look like they're skimming on the shallow end of emotional content. I haven't read the earlier chapters I found it and started here and I'm impressed to the point of becoming depressed because the quality of the writting makes me jealous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

sooo SAD. finally she is REALLY beginning to understand HIS hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very well written.

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

God I bet he wishes he never listened to his mother in law and prolong this clusterfuck with therapy.

As to its final destination? The way it’s developing lends itself towards reconciliation but if that’s the case they’ll be two very sad people that have decided to settle for misery, at least or until the kids leave home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please don't do reconciliation on this

demanderdemanderabout 1 month ago

Too much baggage to reach a settled place. Why would they even want that. Kids adjust to life after divorce. D

itsayouitsayouabout 1 month ago

John is becoming an ass. He is driving his wife to hurt herself. He is now the permanent victim and will now always be the victim the rest of his life. Guilt and hate are ahorrible thing. It can lead you to do things you would not normally do. I find John to be totally selfish. That doesn’t excuse Laura. She still a cheat. They need to divorce. The story is good and hits all the emotions which makes a good story. Problem is if she gets a good attorney she’ll get the kids and he’ll get to pay for her attorney. Move to another town and allow him visitation according to the parenting plan. It’s just a story but I can see this happening in real life. I have known people who have ended their life because of a divorce when pushed beyond what they could handle.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 month ago

This is very well written and quite emotional. It all seems logical and possible. Good job.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 1 month ago

Such raw emotion, superbly described. My only qualm at this point is that I don’t see how you finish the story in five chapters, not with them being two pages in length.. it could easily run to ten parts in my eyes.

><><><

I was hoping you would have Laura attempt to confess to Marge. I think that would’ve been right for the story and necessary ownership of the affair from her. George had other plans, obviously. Does Laura know that she wasn’t the first woman he cheated with though? You wonder how she would feel about that.

><><><

That clearing of the air at the end was vital. It really brought home to Laura the emotional consequences of the affair. Part of the reason why I’d want more chapters is because we need more insight in these counselling sessions; from Laura individually and them as a couple. They are interacting physically for “homework”, but does she even find him sexually attractive for his own sake any longer?

><><><

I don’t think reconciliation is impossible a year or two down the line, but right now everything is still far too fresh. Besides, whilst we know that Laura wants a marriage back is she still actually in love with John? She hasn’t even explained to him why she did it and what her reasons were. Or truly apologised. Without these things I don’t believe that she is ready to make the hard and painful effort necessary for a reconciliation.

><><><

Five Stars again from me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 month ago

This is very well written and quite emotional. It all seems logical and possible. Good job.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 month ago

I think this is a great exploration of the issues.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 month ago

There's a lot of different emotions to overcome. This chapter is one of the best written on the subject.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 1 month ago

Nailed it! And I'm fine with two page chapters.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 month ago

This is convoluted but very fun! It's so....human? Full of wrong actions, correct choices for incorrect reasons and incorrect realizations that will turn out both right and wrong. It is messy and crazy just like how an emotionally charged situation actually is.

Kudos to the author. I still do not see a way for them both to continue in marriage except for the children's sake. In the end though I am seeing a way that they both could repair the relationship and become better as people....

Am pleasantly surprised the way the story is shaping and wish to see the conclusion.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

Spoiler!

P.S. I am not a fan of striking women, but the slap she received in this story in no way seemed misogynistic.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 month ago

This part was well-written and insightful. Good job. Having been partially responsible for the death of a marriage and a man, Laura has a huge burden to carry. Moreover, having denied her husband what she freely gave to George is really hard evidence of lack of respect and love for her husband, and he knows it. The burden may be perhaps impossible to be undone. But we'll see.

Karn9Karn9about 1 month ago

An intriguing, thoughtful and powerful story, I enjoy the read so far. 4*

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 1 month ago

Quickly becoming one of the smartest stories I’ve ever seen on this site.

grogers7grogers7about 1 month ago

That last sentence makes this more than a 5*

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 month ago

About as realistic as you can get. Get job.

grogers7grogers7about 1 month ago

Laura wants to give John a bj because she has to, not because she wants to. It is not from her heart; it is not joyful, but obligatory. Now she understands that she is emotionally naked; she cannot fake her love for him: she cannot bring him the joy of a loving heterosexual relationship -- and John feels that in his soul. That is the covenant that she has destroyed. She may be remorseful, and sorry, but the only worthwhile contrition is to restore that joy.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 month ago

Brutal and heartbreaking. It's really tough to work through this methodically, as you're doing, keeping the perspectives of both parties in balance. Bravo!

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 month ago

Best chapter so far. 5*

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

I'm totally engaged in this story. Anxiously waiting for the next installment!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 month ago

Wow... these chapters have been awesome! I'm with most of the other commentators: the situation feels very real, the emotions feel real, the dialogue feels real, the angst and heartache - all feel real.

I still can't see redemption for Laura. C'mon, 6 months of betrayal getting exquisite sex, doing things she flatly refused to her husband? And she would not have quit if she had not been caught! Bottom line, she wanted her lover, not her husband. I have no space to throw rocks at anyone but there wouldn't be any "getting over it" by me. If these two are reconciling, I hope there are things that are truly amazing that will make it sell-able.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

This is an outstanding chapter in an outstanding story. No emotional holds barred. The difficulties of two flawed people are right there. At this point there seems to be no movement. Luana still doesn’t get that the sexual experience she got from George cannot now be passed on to John. John has not come to recognize and accept the damage done to Laura. Both are taking very uncertain baby steps, but neither is sure where they, or the other, stands.

Boardman68Boardman68about 1 month ago

Enjoyed this story. There were several factors that ultimately doom this marriage getting back together. First, he recorded & watched them - he will never get those pictures out of his mind. Second, the length of the affair (this was not a spur of the moment mistake). Third, she did more things sexily with George than she would ever do with her husband. Add all that on top of destroying his ability to trust her. After she admits to the affair, she never admits she was wrong and asks for forgiveness (she is just sorry she got caught). And he is right, she has a checklist of things she did with George that if she does with her husband now, she thinks will fix everything.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 month ago

Yeah. Great read. Onward!

Hooked

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 month ago

Chapter 3 just as excellent, just as challenging a read due to the raw, genuine emotions, some brought about because this time, George couldn't continue to live.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 1 month ago

I know you knew what I knew about what you knew about how not to write like this.

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 month ago

Too picky, George fucked he as well ans he isn’t turning that down. Nutt up hubby and skull fuck yer slut

SeuratSeuratabout 1 month ago

After all the marriages that George has had a hand in fucking up, I'm surprised he died by his own hand.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 month ago

Last few paragraphs, brutal, I would be shocked if Laura doesn't off herself...

management91399management91399about 1 month ago

While I'm not a fan of Suicide I think it really threw a twist into your standard lothario takes the faithful wife trope that inhabits these LW spaces. And what's more the fact that George did paints the wife into a corner because the wronged husband can't exact any revenge onto his nemesis. He can't rat him out to his wife, can't ruin is reputation, can't beat him up, George stole that from him as well as his wife and the sex she denied her husband. Makes me wonder how this resolves, hopefully not in the trope the husband goes out and gets some strange as revenge. Your MC seems more of an honorable man. Nice work and I'm pleased it's spooling out over multiple short chapters instead of a huge work OR short chapters weeks apart. Obviously, the work is done and you're doling it out to us in a decent fashion.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Hard read but feasible, if not plain common across the world. Looks like maybe one more chapter? 4.5*

jflindersjflindersabout 1 month ago

I stopped reading when John was having sexual contact with Laura, which seemed to be from an alternate reality which to me made no sense given the story circumstances.

cyendreycyendreyabout 1 month ago

Intriguing story, very good writing. My only knock, is George’s suicide. It doesn’t fit with a person who has been a serial cheater. I could see his wife drugging him and arranging it, but other than as a ‘method’ to up the drama and amp up Laura’s guilt/depression, it doesn’t fit.

I’m considering it to be a cheat rather than putting in the time/words to get the desired result the hard way.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 month ago

This continues to be very realistic. I hated the part about the first sex while I was reading it. However, if have a partner you loved and found attractive, things can be confusing even after an affair revelation. I speak from experience. I did really like John having a problem with oral sex.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 month ago

I'm loving these. Five stars every time.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 month ago

Gets better with each passing installment, and it was excellent to begin with.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 month ago

Not a bad chapter. I wonder if Laura is ever going to understand what a useless piece of shit she is?

I guess this will be an exploration of why she was so pathetic with her husband while giving so much more to another piece of shit like George?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OK, well, this has gone on long enough for me. Good luck to these two, I guess. I don’t really care one way or the other.

3 stars for spelling, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was truly an awful thing that she did. And I'm happy he didn't give in like so many authors have their male leads easily do.

He gave her a hard NO. She deserved it too.

What she did was cold and calculated at the end of the day. She's probably also aware of how weak her lover was, and sees her husband in a new light. But her husband sees her in a new light, and it's not flattering.

His speech was prophetic. He's telling her that their new relationship will have a lot of concessions on her part if she wants to make it work. And the roles have reversed. Before he loved her with his everything, and she sorta loved him. But now she'll have to love him with her everything, full well knowing he'll only love her a little bit.

I don't know if she's strong enough for that. But it's interesting as a concept. There is no forgiveness in this story, nor BTB. This is them pushing ahead, and seeing how strong they are as individuals. George was too weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She gave another nan her mouth and ass but denied her husband. Why would he ever take her back? SHe's being treated like she's the victim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Itsayou did you have to vomit your sad little opinion all over the story. So what if she harms herself. Who are you? The hall monitor of a cheated spouse's behaviour? Also this non-stop her good attorney vs. his mediocre attorney is getting tiresome. Two attorneys working with two reasonable people commited to the good of their children can reach an acceptable compromise quite easily and mostly do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If those doesn't end with him fucking Marge or anyone other lady this will be for nothing. But like everyone else on LW I'm a masochist so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh boy, some people live under a huge boulder, or is that a mountain?

This is getting emotional loaded, George's gun was a peashooter in comparison!

Woo Hoo lights camera action, tin man, sand man, a lion and the wind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Best chapter so far. Real, emotionally charged, and engaging. I knew people who this nearly identical tale happened to, only it was the adulterous woman who took her own life. I realize many readers are hoping that he doesn't reconcile (myself included), but real life isn't that cut and dry. So whichever way the author takes it, I'm sure it will be a great read.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Your writing is very good. The story itself, is crap. Particularly the character of John. You have him "thinking" things that he should be verbalising to Laura. So why isn't he saying them? Because he's a coward. It's all part of his weakness. Same thing and reason why he didn't formally go around to George's wife and tell her. Because he was a coward. She deserved to know. If he had, then everything would have come out. The even weaker George had three days where he allowed the pressure to build until he took the "easy" way out. If his wife had been informed immediately, he would have been forced to face up to things.

All that garbage about John and Laura getting closer together, naked, in bed. Just the actions of a cuck, pathetic and weak. He has filed for divorce FFS. At least you gave him some respect by refusing to allow his slut wife to give him what she only gave to George: BJ's and Anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This has nothing to do with how well written this story has been but seeing how short the chapters are I'm sorry I started this. Much better to just read it through.

Not beginning an incomplete multi-part story is one of my 'Lit Rules', and I regret breaking it. At least the chapters aren't weeks apart as so many do, so there is that. I'll continue reserving scoring till it's finished.

offkilter123offkilter123about 1 month ago

While I like this story, I very much dislike the way you are posting it. Five chapters of two pages each is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Compelling storyline, characters and dialogue. Very insightful and well executed. John is a rarity in the LW universe, an intelligent male protagonist dealing realistically with the worst possible betrayal.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 month ago

Thanks for this chapter, H. (Heckle?) Jeckyll. 5 stars, well earned. The hopelessness of their situation is so clear, yet I want them to keep looking into themselves, to search for a way to understand one another that doesn’t end in hatred. And, I still want to know why she wouldn’t do oral for her husband, and why the oral green light for George. An excellent tale.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 1 month ago

Still way too real. Your story is well written and maintaining the intensity of the betray.

Thank you for sharing!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So he started the divorce, right? So that has to keep going and not stall. No idea why he had sex with her especially no condom, right? I guess if he was to have sex it should have been a one sided for him only kind of sex where he just pounds away and when done roll over and go wash up. Who cares of her feelings at that point.

Love the way he kept drilling it into her head about oral. The check list was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If blowjobs are the cure for this, he should go for it....after he has been in another woman.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Banabout 1 month ago

Another well written and powerful read. Powerful? Absolutely! The “blowjob” discussion was as powerful as it gets - how he led his slut wife down the path towards understanding his feelings and the reason as to why her new offer of a blow job was unacceptable to him. It sounds strange! But it was so well written. 5/5 BRB

TenementFunsterTenementFunsterabout 1 month ago

Sure. More help for her. Not for me. Fuck it! Why not focus on the injured party for a change? She fucked him and sucked him. Doesn't that count for anything? Couldn't he let Laura stay in the house without all these cheap displays of affection? Crap! What if he just left? What if he said "shove it" and walked away, leaving her behind? Fucking whore!

Very powerful thoughts from John-feeling like he's alone, not getting support from anyone and no words of comfort for the 'injured party'.

How is RAAC at all possible after that last back and forth between Laura and John with all those check, check and check marks flying thru the air...

Fantastic emotions angst filled conversations-hurt feelings by the bucket full, WoW is all I can say to the writer

Mr. Jekyll-is it tomorrow yet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Everytime I read one of these stories where the wife does something with the lover she doesn't do with the husband I wonder how the relationship survives that. It's, in my eyes, even more of a betrayal than the affair. On top of that Laura's sex life with John suffered because she was too tired from sex with George.

George was a terrible person. A coward and a cheat and I don't feel badly for him at all.

Frankly, at this point I'd like to see Marge and John get together. Let Laura spend the rest of her life with a Scarlet Letter on her, shunned by most of the town.

Escape_WithinEscape_Withinabout 1 month ago

Appropriate title for this chapter. As with others before me, very realistic and believable. As we find out that George is a serial cheater, I am inclined to think his death was noble. A man responsible for the hurt and suffering of others should take myself out of equation. Adversely, abandoning his family? Well he has already shirked the responsibilities. There are some eloquent pieces. Reading about someone who really understood the consequences and still went through with it would be appreciate (in another instance). Living through betrayal is worse than death. In death the end is known and finite. Five stars here. Will retrace and do the same for past and future chapters. Keep the woe going. Oh woe how I enjoy thee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He’s doing EVERYTHING wrong! He should not have let her back into the house. He should be minimizing her contact with the children. He shouldn’t be paying for someone to make excuses for her, and to brainwash him into accepting her behavior. He ABSOLUTELY shouldn’t be touching her, or allowing her to touch him. He should insist that she get tested for every possible disease!

/

Frankly, he should be putting the idea in her head that if she wants forgiveness, then she should sacrifice herself for her family for once, and go away forever, one way or another!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A rarity….a multipart story that manages to maintain the excellence part after part!

.

The last few paragraphs were so powerful. John manages to perfectly frame the problem he had with Laura. Check. Check. And check. And it seems to have penetrated Lara’s lizard brain that she only wanted to be a slut with her lover, and not with her husband.

.

It took a while, but FINALLY John decided to confront good ole George. Having George off himself was a real shock/twist —- but it effectively turned the story on its head and let it move forward.

.

I still don’t see a way forward for this marriage. Seems to me another visit to the counselor is in order now that MAYBE Laura gets what she DID to John. Marriage might not be recoverable, but maybe they can go their separate ways in a manner that doesn’t harm the kids too much. In any event…you’ve got me on the edge of my sear?

.

5 *****

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 month ago

John is erecting a giant wall.

GrumpyMrBearGrumpyMrBearabout 1 month ago

Why are they still trying? Just let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great job.

This chapter really stresses she loved the other guy, even more then husband.

So. Really why would anyone stay with her?

You would really have to write hard to justify keeping her.

Written into a corner for outcome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Itsayou: commenter on Crack. You proclaim John to be an asshole and a permanent victim. John, as written, is the most realistic character I have ever seen on this site. Will there ever come a time when George has not cum in Laura's ass or mouth? No, those things have absolutely happened and they were assaults on John's psyche so yes he IS permanently a victim of his slut wife's betrayal. Since John is looking at this situation with such a realistic mentality, there is no possibility of a reconciliation in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They don't need to be in the same place while working with a therapist. They're just undoing everything she's trying to do. I do think they have a chance, especially with George's actions showing the impact, but it's too raw for them to be talking it out on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm with the other positive posts here. Damn. This is not simply solid writing with solid characters and a solid story, it's a thoughtful and honest walk through the ongoing collapse of a relationship. I continue to be impressed with the talent I find on Literotica, and this is probably overall the best I have read. Bravo!

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 1 month ago

Good point the MC made here, the therapist consentrstimg on only one party - the one that’s guilty and pushing John to reconcile. Not at all focussingnon his feelings at all or his mindset. All the attention goes on the wife.

That’s not what a true therapist is there for, she should suggest assistance for the wife from a mental health expert.

Of course the therapist is a woman and probably feels a bond with the wife but again not professional. I mean pushed to take her on date nights, not at all humiliating for the husband whose known as a cuckoos in the community.,

Had John been at fault the therapist would still be focusing most the attention on the wife.

Support for men in most things is minimal if at all existent.

But, he must take blame too has he had not spoken out about this, he’s giving the therapist, the mother in law snd the wife false hope thinking he’ll forgive and forget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Devastating. Extremely well written.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES