All Comments on 'Ch.4 Like Scales from Their Eyes'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 2 months ago

I don't think this therapist is very good at her job.

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 2 months ago

It is a Mad, Mad World! In the end, even Spencer Tracy ended up in jail. No one won, and all the men were losers. But at least Spencer Tracy took it like a man, just like in this story. Five Stars

Rw43Rw43about 2 months ago

Once again, this chapter is straight down the barrel.

<>

When a woman cheats (at least in this type of scenario), it’s because she takes for granted the man who respects her as an equal. Laura said no to fellatio, so instead of compelling her to change, John accepted her decision, even though it was born out of ignorance.

<>

However, George wasn’t satisfied with “No”, was he? He wheedled, cajoled, complimented or demanded that she humble herself by performing the act she found unnatural—and that provided the momentum for them to explore lots of other assertive sex acts together.

<>

Laura put boundaries on her husband because she didn’t trust him with leading their sex life. He tolerated that because he was afraid to lose her trust in other areas of life. But she was willing to serve and trust George because she had no other relationship to lose with him. George only wanted one thing from her. Ergo, the man who wants to respect her and love her for a lifetime gets the bum deal, because she operates out of a shallow sense of fear and control. George doesn’t ask for much, so he gets everything he asked for. John asks for everything; not only does he not get it all, but what she does give him gets doled out begrudgingly.

<>

She was never going to stay faithful. Eventually she would have outgrown her fear but still tried to control her husband. This major setback in her life that forced her to see who she really is is about the only way she is ever going to mature into being a life companion for someone.

<>

I know these are fictitious characters, but you’ve described them spot-on compared to real life.

<>

BTW, spreading your tale over 5 brief installments is a genius move for this story only. Yes, it drives us all crazy, but every brief chapter has packed a big punch like a heavyweight boxing match. The heavy blows need to be separate events. If you put too many heavy punches together in the same round, the viewers would assume it was a couple of welterweights in the ring and that the punches weren’t as devastating as we had thought. Frankly, we would treat your story like Laura treats John: we would diss you because you gave us what we want.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 months ago

Wow. The big RAAC.

c24jc24jabout 2 months ago

Actually, I liked this a lot. He's really messing with her, while fortifying his own character. He might stay with her, he might not. I see HER deciding that she needs to leave as a cop out to relieve herself of misery. She can go somewhere where she doesn't have to deal with his condemnation or the condemnation of others . . . somewhere where she's unknown, and not a pariah. This is the easy way out. He, on the other hand, is insisting that she tough it out . . . with the possibility, perhaps even likelihood, of NO final reconciliation. If he can't run away from what she did, then if she really cares about the family, neither can she.

There will no doubt be many who hate the path you've started in this one . . . but I think it's much more interesting than the Monty Pythonesque 'run away' tome that is so typical of cheating stories in LW. These stories can be shortened to two sentences, four words - "You cheated. I'm gone" (or almost as often "You're gone.") Simple, unrealistic, and typical of those who don't understand love at all . . . while viscerally satisfying in some cases, such simplicity gets tiresome. This is something else.

This SEEMS like an almost hopeless case. In my mind, if one does things with the lover that one wouldn't do with a spouse, there's rarely any way to reconcile.

So, is he taking charge as the therapist suggested, perhaps just to 'try it on for size'? Is he doing it to make her (or keep her feeling) miserable? Is he doing it because he thinks it's best for the family? Is he simply doing it because HE CAN, and it's NOT what she had planned, and that gives him an element of power? Is there some other reasoning, or perhaps it's some combination? I'm eager to see how this plays out. Nice work!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 months ago

The slow and painful transformation of John. With the taciturn stoical counselor subtly guiding him to where he needs to be. Fascinating story to follow. Nicely done. Thank you.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 2 months ago

Before his final decision he needs to look at that word file of hers of things she did with George. Also again, DNA test those kids since their age works out to be about a year after George was caught cheating his first time.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 2 months ago

I’ll probably still give this one five stars but it’s more like 4.5 for me, as I think the counsellor is allowing Laura to dodge some important questions/topics. At no point during these joint sessions has she attempted to explain to him why the affair happened. For weeks she wanted to restore her marriage only without necessary disclosure. I also think it would be beneficial if she heard the expressions of pain and self-doubt John told the therapist. Laura is genuinely sorry for the consequences, I do believe that, but has she ever said that she wishes the affair had never happened? Or why George could make her open up in a way that her husband never had? If the writer is considering a reconciliation the couple must confront these uncomfortable details. If they don’t learn from what happened Laura will eventually meet another man with the right words or personality and the betrayal will be repeated.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 months ago

Hmmmmm.....

1. Way too short but I understand why you ended it there.

2. The therapist let her avoid some incredibly important questions, but I understand her letting John take the lead and why that is.

3. .......I am interested in seeing how this all plays out. It's like balancing on a teeter totter after it froze the night before. Exhilarating if you keep your balance, potentially life changing if you fall.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 2 months ago

@nickbgb

Yeah this is why reconciliation stories are so hard to get right. Especially if being submitted on here because I would venture to say that a huge number of the readers are those that have been the husbands or boyfriends themselves and view the good guy winning everything as cathartic. When reading is something that you do to take a break from reality then you don't want to be reminded of reality especially if your reality is painful. Readers can be thought of as your Jury and by writing a reconciliation story you're basically on trail for murder and much of the jury has had a loved one murdered.

A lot of boxes needs to be ticked off for reconciliation to work. And if authors nail it then I think even much of the readers would enjoy it. But most stories don't and much worse they sometimes try to use tricks and loopholes that the author thinks would make up for it but to someone that's been there only makes the husband sound like a complete fucking idiot. Like if the husband caught the wife with the AP and another woman the wife offers unlimited 3 ways and she will never cheat again or something. Sure enough in the comments you'll see people saying that she will cheat again. Hell even you said it.

I agree with what you said about the counselor. And I really hope that it's addressed because if you go back and read things about the AP and the affair there's some really worrisome things. Like how the wife said the reason is "complicated" as to why she did it to her friend when it sounded pretty straight forward that she had a crush on him which makes readers wonder if there's something we still haven't heard. The fact that after cheating the very first time they immediately made plans for their next time before even getting their clothes back on according to the wife from one of the past stories. This right here is mind boggling because everyone that cheats has a period of regret and are terrified after they cheat their first time which begs the question if there's something else we don't know.

Like I said it needs to check off a lot of boxes and its understandable if a writer misses some without realizing it. But their readers will totally notice and it will go towards them forming their opinion since they can only assume it must have been intentional.

Also I'm not really keen on this "be more dominant" shit. Even if it's the solution it only would have worked before the affair but it does nothing to account for the fact she stepped outside the marriage to find a dominant man rather than talk to her husband.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

A well-written and interesting continuation, mainly in wife's confession.

Story still resides in a time and place where husbands could kick wives out of the house and the mother had to ask permission for visitation rights to her children. That is the opposite of reality, and unfortunately still clouds the story.

Wife admitted that she did not love John enough to even feel guilty about her adultery or in giving George what she denied her husband. It is important to keep together families with young children, but children are not always better off in a house without any love between their parents. Domination does not substitute for love.

phill1cphill1cabout 2 months ago

I agree with someoneother, you can't even kick out a tenant without filing an eviction notice. How is he going to evict his wife, who is co-owner and has every right to stay there. That said, a spouse can request a spouse leave the house. And in many cheating circumstances, it's realistic for that spouse to leave. But ain't nobody got rights to kick a person out of his/her house on whim. I really wish authors would adhere to that realism.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 months ago

Too real with some interesting concepts some readers in similar situations could benefit from - 4.6*

hapmarriedhapmarriedabout 2 months ago

This is a realistic, compelling story that resonates on a visceral level. Not only is it very well done but it somehow elicits polite, thoughtful, respectful comments. That is a miracle.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 months ago

He is asserting himself. Another 5* chapter.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 months ago

First, tie the stories together with the title, I'm old and have CRS, Can't Remember Shit. Second, Dump the Bitch, Screw a bunch of counselors, their objective is keep you coming back to pay them more money. They did spend 6 weeks on their online counselor course.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

The titling is a bit annoying - I agree with JRandyJ - but, I look for new chapters of this tale every day.

I like where this one is headed ... so far. Still room for the author to screw it up, though. :)

C'mon next part!

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 months ago

Damn, I hate marriage counselors!!! 3*

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 months ago

Another awesome effort, thank you!

I think I see where this is going: it's not really a reconciliation, its a whole new direction in life. Laura has demonstrated that she isn't a good partner (easily seduced and "made" to do things that the good wife wouldn't do) John is now going to have a sub wife. He already said she is no longer his soul mate, but he wants her around for the kids. I think John can learn to be a good dom for Laura. I kinda think that's not good for the kids, but whatever.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 months ago

This was an interesting turn in events. Great writing and you're keeping it real, but I would suggest posting this story in a single chapter on any other site you might use. I am waiting for the next chapter.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 2 months ago

She admits to intentionally betraying her husband in the most despicable manner possible, and he wants to keep her around their kids?

As an example?

We have raised a generation of men with no chests.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 months ago

what a let down this chapter is. The KEY issue is NOT mentioned.

.

AT ALL ---Instead we get the usual MALE EGO shit ???!??

.

The main issue was brought up by the Husband at the end of Chapter 3 . Many readers are going to think that the issue is the **checklist** that the wife had where if she performs certain sex acts that she do with George with her husband that the wife thought this would repair the marriage.

.

That IS not the issue. That is a red herring.

.

The REAL issue is that the wife was having this affair for 6 months and when she found out that she enjoyed these alternate sex acts with George she NEVER thought for one moment about introducing these sex acts to her husband so they can enjoy it as husband and wife.

.

KEY POINT -These sex acts that she had told her husband were off the table for the entire length of their marriage!!.

.

KEY POINT -- When faced with the opportunity to change her mind and introduce the new sex acts and intimacy with her husband….she intentionally --- INTENTIONALLY goddamn it !!-- rejected her husband so she could have these sex acts and intimacy with George.

.

That is the key issue. And it is not dealt with in this chapter 4. So... NO......this chapter does not work.

I hope other readers understand this.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 months ago

Uh oh.

I seem to see this going to

R...A....A...C...

/

I didn'| like what the therapist is suggesting to John. It seems she's encouraging him to be a 'prison warden' and make him turn Laura as a submissive 'prisoner'. That kind of relatiinship will suck in the long run. I do think this tale should have ended in part 3 but hey it ain't my story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

sorry but what he’s proposing isn’t a relationship, it’s a prison sentence where he is judge, jury and executioner.

He already made his statement! He said how much he hates her, he made that abundantly clear and then he guilt trips her with their children?

Mpg that’s gonna be a great household for them to grow up in. John rules Laura with an iron fist and God help her if she gets out of line because John won’t. It’s John’s rules, everything he says is gospel: What the fuck kind of marriage counselor allows that BULLSHIT!

Hats not interesting, that’s breaking another human being and as an author, you should be ashamed of yourself.

It doesn’t matter what happens, she’ll become a Stepford wife. Perfect, plastic, artificial.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

The story is improving. Both John and Laura are becoming slightly less reprehensible to me, the reader. John I think is someone who needs to change a lot for his own good. He said it himself - go along, get along is a joke. I don't think he really wants to break up his family, but he needs to find a way to put it back together, which is going to require some serious changes and he's going to have to grow as a person to do it.

<>

Laura is still a bit of a cypher. She's finally starting to be honest about what happened, which is good. But I think that we, the readers, need to understand more about the relationship with her and George. My suspicion is hinted at by the therapist and the previous chapters. We know that Laura was sexually repressed, possibly because of her church upbringing. I think the adultery is an indirect result of George exploiting that repression... and if that's the case, as much as it will chafe the asses of some of the BTB crowd, then John, in a small way, facilitated the affair. He settled for Laura's vanilla church lady sex because he just wanted to be with her so bad. He never took the aggressive role with her because he was afraid of losing her. They never had an open conversation about it. Did Laura even know that John was unhappy? I seriously doubt it.

<>

I'm going to get a little serious and personal here. My wife of 20 years is insanely hot. The stereotypical tall blonde bimbo body - she's an adult model/performer. She's never, not once, strayed in our marriage in 20 years and the reason why is not just because we love each other, or because it's not in her DNA, or because she has so many morals (really, she does solo and girl/girl porn, so her morals are pretty flexible) but the reason why is because, to put it simply - I own her and her body isn't hers to give away. It's actually this fact, this type of relationship she has, which gives her the license to indulge in her kinks for exhibitionism. She can go out and look like a complete slut, her giant fake boobs and butt jiggling out of her tiny clothes, flashing people, trying to fish out my cock in public, because in her mind she's a loyal wife doing what she wants within the boundaries that her husband has set for her.

<>

The point being - some people need PERMISSION to indulge in their desires. Now, they can either give themselves permission (like Laura did in this story, and getting to the root of WHY she gave herself permission is really the mystery, but it's there somewhere) or they can get permission from someone they feel has the authority to grant it. It can be a husband or a wife, or society, culture, etc. In my case, my wife gets her permission to indulge in her exhibitionism from me, which makes the experience guilt free and acceptable to her morally so there is no cognitive dissonance, in this story - Laura got it from herself and as a result, she led a double life, built emotional and mental walls around what she was doing (read up on cognitive dissonance and how people cope with it, it's interesting).

<>

I know people will think I am bullshitting about my life and relationship. But whatever. We all know there are women out there on the internet doing stuff like this, my wife is one of them, so it stands to reason that some of them are going to be married. I'm one of those guys - married to a bimbo, one that I helped flourish (my screen name is appropriate). The thing is, I have some insight into a lot of these topics - guilt, repression, boundaries, permission, D/s relationships, etc. I think I see the direction your story is going in and I find it really, really interesting. Good work, another strong chapter rating from me.

Jack440Jack440about 2 months ago
Getting really good

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice. A new relationship/marriage dynamic happening. Not going back to the usual. Going to be a learning experience to see how they fit into this new marriage dynamic together and fit it in with the kids.

Looking forward to and there better be a chapter 5. You need a finale.

Only regret this chapter wasn't longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A tragic situation, well told and well written. For the second time, John actually stands up for himself; as the therapist said, the first time was his forcing Laura to join in the call with George. And Laura apparently has finally seen her conduct for what it was, a gross betrayal which she has tried to paper over. I don't see how John can reconcile with her after everything that has happened though the damage to the children is a key factor. If they stay together, it will be a very different and very diminished marriage. Staying in the same small city would also be next to impossible. If it was an area of 500000, maybe, but if someplace much smaller, the six month affair and her seducer's suicide would never really be forgotten; even their kids would probably suffer fallout from it. 5*****, painful as the whole story is.

P.S. Where are John's parents in all of this?

GrumpyMrBearGrumpyMrBearabout 2 months ago

Uh, please tell me that this is not the end. He remembered where his balls are and now he is going to tell her who is who and what is what? No. Just... no. this ending so indecisive. The story isn't resolved.

For one thing I think she should make a 2nd list. Her bucket list and cross off anything she did with George. Then find alternative that she would like to do with her husband that are better or at least more intense.

John needs to start forcing Laura to be present in their love making. Be present in their marriage. Be present in their intimacy. She needs to take ownership of her part as well as let him lead.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 2 months ago

Wonderful!

And definitely neither BTB or RAAC (yet). Good.

(franceman: RAAC means ‘reconciliation at ALL cost’ which I can not see here - both pay a high price right now)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He’s right. He is a weak, pathetic, loser! He let everyone manipulate him. Just in this chapter, both the therapist, and his wife manipulated him. What a FOOL!! The traitor slut offered him unconditional surrender. The next best thing to her death!!! Of course, she didn’t mean it. It was one final tug on his easily manipulated heart. And he fell for it. He should have gladly taken her offer, and slowly minimized the amount of contact she had with the children. Don’t let her corrupt them.

/

He almost won, and threw it all away, so he could be the big man for once in his life. But he doesn’t know how to be dominant, he isn’t comfortable taking charge, and she’ll be topping from the bottom in less than a month!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It seems Laura is a sub. In the beginning of the stories, she mentioned that George always told her what to do, he never asked. The submision in the cheating, was an aphrodisiac for her, a change in her life.

John, a guy with integrity in his love and a "nice guy", always behaved to her as more than equal, put her and her needs, first. This was his big mistake, during their married life.

Now the only way for the relationship to survive, is to be changed in a healthy dom-sub relationship with love.

It is possible. John is the character who should adopt major changes but he is capable. He has proved that he is capable till now, with his actions. Only that he does not understand his role yet.

Darkie10Darkie10about 2 months ago

This won’t end well. She’s even weaker than I thought with that list. He needs to take his pleasure when he wants and where he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

AWESOME love the introspection. hope there is more. they can NEVER be the same, but maybe something they can learn to live with

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 2 months ago

The intensity and realism of this story are profound.

You have written this in such away it’s like being in the room with them.

Can’t Wait for the next installment.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More chapters of another weak cuck. Not sure if any authors on the site even have balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So if I were her and he tells me over and over that at times he would want to kill me or hurt me... why would I stay? He may never do it but who knows what he could do in some drunken state in the future?

She is right she needs to go and he should welcome her leaving. Kids will be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No macho crap. The guy is finally at a point to reclaim his human soul and you have presented his feelings and path very well. 4/5 because the ending is not complete. So totally sad what infidelity and betrayal cause a good person but this happens nosy of the time without. BTB ending.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 months ago

Well, the "strong man" arises from the swamp of his existence. He actually grows a pair and is beginning to think for himself. To make a few decisions about what HE wants, both for himself and for the children. Well done.

Whatever he decides, under this John V2, will at least attempt to be positive. He seems to have addressed how he sees his position in society and within his marriage and has finally decided to do something about it. That does NOT mean he treats Laura as a slave and demanding she operate as a submissive sex toy! So, well done and congratulations. Oh, that Therapist is written as some woke wanker. Avoid that advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of his conditions better be he gets to sleep with other women. Without her permission. And in the house if the kids are away. She can watch or not. This is the only way he can achieve balance in the marriage.

GardenshedGardenshedabout 2 months ago

Really enjoying this story, lots of emotion, and very realistic. I like how the story is focused on John.

Thanks for writing, really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Reality sometimes sucks. And the reality here is that Laura just ain’t worth the trouble. John is making a classic mistake to think trying to keep this sinking ship of a marriage afloat is “better” for the kids. It is not!

.

That said, I really don’t comprehend what John’s end game here is. Or if he really has one? Maybe the “new” Laura is worth checking out? But just who IS the “new” Laura? And why should he care?

.

If the kids weren’t a factor, John would be long gone. The reasons for that SHOULD be informing his actions even with the kids, I think.

.

Don’t know where you are going to take this, but if a reconciliation you sure do have your work cut out for you to write a believable scenario.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well you had a chance to get rid of her but your cuckold came out.Now stop crying and stop acting mad and hurt you told her to stay so you accepted what she did . Twice she was out twice you brought her back ,accept what you are a weak man who lets people walk over you so you'll have friends. You don't want to raise your kids by yourself, so you will accept anything she does!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this series until the last part of Chapter 4. Laura's confession was well written. The cuckold's total failure as a man ruined the series. The author warned that they favor RAAC, but they made her such a bad person that I can't see reconciliation happening. Not even for the sake of the children could I see them staying together. If you want to write a RAAC story you need to give them a relationship worth saving. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Forgiveness, just a touchy feely word for a hall pass ( passes) did it once likely to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It must have been a difficult calculation: get the next chapter out to resolve the great denouement, exposing the raw disease and puss of Laura's contempt and abandonment in favor of George. Or wait and reveal this new path, the path of rehabilitation and/or complete and total failure. And that will take A Long time to craft and present, more than a couple of pages I suspect.

\

So I give you a pass on this short chapter. Laura is still too selfish and cowardly to kill herself, but the stupid cuck can't control that. And it would really really piss off many of your readers. So despite the attempt to make it look like the pitiful bitch is suffering Oh So Much, she's still has hope that she might regain being a wife, being a mother, being a contrite forgiven rehabilitated woman. The stupid cuck Has NO Hope; he knows better. What he has lost he can never regain or recover, not from the cheating soulless whore he somehow found worthy of love, trust, and respect. And you summed him up perfectly: "Always helpful. Always polite. Not argumentative. Always controlling myself. People liked me. Laura loved me."

\

Of course Laura loved him. Just like a devoted pet owner loves her dog. He's so Faithful, so Loving, so Dependable, So much fun to cuddle and hug, feed, even clean up after the clumsy oaf. But Respect, Devotion, Passion and Erotic Physical Thrills? With a fucking dog?? No, No, that's what a woman gets from, and gives to, the MAN in her life. And that was, or at least became, George. And it was More than she ever gave John, or even wanted to. Hell, it appears it never even occurred to her; why would it, with a pet? And the stupid cuck knows this, and will never forget it, and It can never be forgotten or diminished.

\

You have captured the essence of betrayal and adultery in ways that many authors fail at. Hell, some even try to pander to the Just Sex, Just A Fuck, Just a woman misguidedly asserting her own sexuality, her own agency. They only reveal that they not only share John's lack of dignity and self respect, they don't even have the strength of character to assert the Right, the Need, to be injured, betrayed, humiliated, and exact retribution and compensation. The right to make themselves whole from where the whore wife has sucked the dignity and self worth out of their heart. John was right to identify his own failings as a man and as a husband. He was a faithful loyal pet, and Laura never doubted she had complete control and security in his devotion to her and her children. That's why her adventure with George was so easy to embark upon and execute with such thrill and enthusiasm. That sexual adventure really didn't have Anything to do with her relationship with her pet husband. And who's fault was that?

\

What John failed to instill in Laura was what most sucker husband's fail to instill, refuse to instill: a very confident understanding (Fear?) that if SHE betrays her marriage to get "more" she will end up with Nothing. And eventually that is what John needs to do to Laura, leave her with Nothing of what she thought she had so securely wrapped up, at the end of a leash. George would have never taken any shit from her, and that's a big part of what drew her to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, but, despite all of the ass kissing below, this is just another turd you've squeezed out. Personally, I don't care for the taste of shit so I'm not going to sugar coat my feedback. I'm just giving it a 1* and telling you it sucks.

-

Now, as I'm sure many of you are dying to ask, yes I have tasted shit. No, I did not do so voluntarily. I grew up on a farm where shit happens every day, literally. Every kid who actually grew up working on a farm has had the misfortune to taste it.

d0br0d0br0about 2 months ago

You're brilliant. Great characters. Great story telling. I'm sure the story is going to go where the story wants to go despite the detractors. It must be fulfilling to know that your writing affects your reader so intensely. A testament to your talent and imagination. Kudos. I'm a fan.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 months ago

1 star - stories with lots of therapy is like watching paint dry, or a game of golf - the most boring thing in the world.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 months ago

A little interesting and different enough to be entertaining but Laura just seems irredeemable.

She was a truly unrepentant piece of shit cheater that denied the idiot she cheated with nothing while totally defiling even the home and bed where she was trusted by her husband and children.

She wasn't stopping or feeling guilty. She just didn't want to get caught.

What does that say about her author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Better

pokeyman52pokeyman52about 2 months ago

This is a very well written cuckhold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Therapist is a quack. Forcing physical contact when that contact is a trigger for John's sense of injury. The therapist obviously doesn't give a shit about him. As John observes, everything centers around comfort and care for the cheating slut. When will the author connect with the fact that children are very intuitive and would be damaged by the toxic environment in a home where dad is disgusted by the thought of touching mom. John should leave, staying close enough to interact with his children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

'Laura stood. "Can I hug you?" She was as hesitant as she could be.'

She has learned nothing!

The author has many choices and I look forward to reading his solution. Based on her slut behavioral responses, one obvious choice is for John to dominate the relationship and turn her into a BDSM object for his use. No love involved.

Burner70Burner70about 2 months ago

Starting now you get all 1 until this shit show is completed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Exactly what @HankWTullamore said.

John deserves to find his soulmate, his true love, his best friend and partner; a woman who will give him all her BODY, mind, and soul--the same way he'd give his to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

F——— loving this story. Real emotion rather than the contrived BS that comprise most LW stories.

patilliepatillieabout 2 months ago

Brilliant dialogue, cant wait for more. And thks for posting consecutively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent. Hope, forgiveness, and uncertainty. Whole lives have recovered based on even less than this.

*

It's the best I've read here in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of.... realism!!!!!1111

miket0422miket0422about 2 months ago

It's been a good ot maybe just an ok story up until this point.

This was the best chapter so far. Wish it hadn't been so short.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

One step forward, two steps back!

5

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 months ago

I have liked this story, there is realism to it, but this chapter rubbed me the wrong way..I know the therapist told John he needs to take control, to stop being the nice guy, but this in real life would be a disaster bc John is likely to take his anger out on Laura using dominance to get back at her. And the kids are going to feel it too.

I like that Laura cake clean, but right now John seeks to be setting the state to get his rocks off abusing her. He is doing what the therapist warned him about, becoming a monster to please his ego.

I also am not happy about a 1 page chapter, it makes reading it difficult w short chapters.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 months ago
Wonderful!

Gut wrenching honesty. I could almost see John’s transformation happening. I feel fortunate to get to read this…

Thank you, Mr. Jekyll. May I call you Hekyll? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He has a choice to make as we!l, is he going to go all in and try to rebuild their relationship or get out. This whining and pissing and moaning, then asking her to stay, isn't working.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 months ago

This was a good setup to John proposing a one-sided open relationship on his end.

He should insist that Laura sucks him off every time he comes back from a date.

Keep that up for as long as he's enjoying playing the field, or he finds a younger, hotter replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The psychobabble and making a large part of the story revolve around the superstition of therapy/counseling ruins some otherwise insightful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

After reading 65 different comments, I would have to agree with Rw43..... And unfortunately Harryin Va.. if the author is taking the story to a point where it is revealed from the wife is somewhat is somewhat of a submissive...... that would be a seriously bad turn in the story.

.

The key point here is that the wife intentionally did two things. First blocked off her husband only from their General typical husband wife sexual activity.

SECOND....as Rw43 and HIV stated by the strongly that the wife intentionally went out of her way to make certain that for Newfound sexuality and intimacy could not and would not be shared with her husband.

.

She intentionally chose George and intentionally decided to not let her husband know about any of her new found sexuality !.

.

And none of that is being dealt with in this track at all .it is completely overlooked and there seems to be some sort of hint that the wife is a submissive and therefore it's okay for her to do this through a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a cuckold story. Pretending it's not. It would more beneficial for everyone to be tagged as such. Also the therapist in this needs...therapy. Both unethical and dangerous, gaslighting isn't therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My only point of contention is you drip feeding this story. If I am correct you have it all written, from idea, outline and fill in, you have more than likely several scenarios to swing into play depending on the outrage of the comments. A lot those comments that sound like people do not read the script at all, just decide from a glace as to what you intended. Daft for sure as what does that achieve? nothing you are not changing what you have finished. As usual all the stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I usually like your stories but not this series. Not my style. Time for me to stop reading. Not voted as just not interested so feel would be unfair to the author.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

and still the cuck stays

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Should have ended it with an epilog here. No way to reconcile, she knows it, so does he, so does the therapist. Just move on. Have her let him have primary custody and get on with his life. She destroyed him as it is. And she is broken. She will end up destroying herself over time anyways. The betrayal was too epics and bad. She is borderline psychotic with her new sexuality. Her obsession drove her treachery for six months. Let he find a new dom who will ultimately twist and distort her. Maybe someday John forgives her in the spirit of troubled faith, but reconciliation is laughably unachievable in any normal space-time continuum. Even fictional ones. Author writes well but story jumped the shark.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 month ago

You can write drama, emotional damage, angst, and sorrow with the best of them. Well done.

26thNC26thNC19 days ago

Very good story so far, but I’m not sure if or why he should take her back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories