Ch 7 - Suddenly Susan

Story Info
Allen and Jen, in each other's bodies, visit Susan
4.1k words
4.81
5k
5

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen dreamed that he was masturbating; stroking his cock as Jen, back in her own body, watched and licked her lips and urged him on with hot, dirty talk. He woke up half expecting to find morning wood, but instead he felt his kegel muscles clenched hard against a full bladder.

Fuck!

Jen still slept as he got up and padded to the bathroom, still wearing the stockings she'd fucked him in last night. He sat down and sighed with relief as his pee gushed out.

He took account of himself as he sat. He was a sticky fuck-mess. Not bothering to wipe, he peeled his stockings off and went straight to the shower and turned it on. While the water warmed to steaming hot, he took quick stock of himself in the mirror. Yep. He was the very definition of disheveled. And his mouth tasted like... well, like half-day-old cum.

He brushed his teeth and then took a long shower, reveling in the feel of the hot water splashing against his skin and his own soapy hands scrubbing the fuck out of his girl parts.

As he was toweling off, paying more attention than strictly needed to his tits and aroused nipples, he heard a phone ring. Jen's phone, he figured, since he didn't recognize the ringtone. He wrapped his hair into a turban and heard Jen answering.

"Hi! Yeah, it's me, uh, Allen... Yeah... Uh-huh... No, uh, she's here, she's just getting out of the shower. We had kind of a late morning... OK, Hold on, I'll pass her over..."

Jen was in the doorway, sporting morning wood to end all morning wood and holding her phone out to him.

"It's Susan, Hon'. She's just checking to make sure you weren't kidnapped by Russian gangsters and sold into slavery as a high-earning sex worker." She gave him a naughty grin as she handed him her phone and slid past him towards the toilet.

Allen took the phone and pressed it to his ear. "Hey, Girlfriend! What's up?"

"Oh, you would be such a good fucking earner, you hot slut," Susan quipped.

Allen watched Jen lean over the toilet to negotiate her morning piss. She'd obviously figured that one out on her own.

Allen stepped out of the bathroom as he replied to Susan's barb, "We could be a team," he said, keeping the joke going. "Top and bottom, left and right; no gals anywhere quite so tight!"

Susan gasped, then giggled at the raunchy image. "You're terrible," she teased. "Seriously, though I was just... Um. Well, I hadn't heard from you and I was kind of worried that maybe..."

"What, Sweetie?"

"You know, after we..."

"Susan. Honey. That was fucking amazing! And weird. And a first for me... More than one first, actually, but more on that later. I'm fine. And pleased. And your'e awesome. And..."

"Oh, ok, Honey. I'm so glad to hear that! Do you... need to or want to... you know... I'm here for you."

"Susan. We had sex. We had hot, in-fucking-credible sex. It was amazing. I may need to process that some, but you and I, we're cool." Allen felt the angel on his right shoulder smack their palm to their face and retire in defeat as they saw just where this was going.

"Oh... OK. Good!" Susan still sounded uncertain.

Allen pressed on. "Honey. Sweetie. Baby. Lover. Can I share something with you and you won't be mad?"

"Anything, Jen. You know that!"

"Allen fucked my brains out last night! Fuck! I haven't cum so fucking long and hard since... well, since you ate my pussy!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I thought you guys were... you know..."

He didn't but he redirected, "I maybe kinda..."

"What?!"

"Well it came up over dinner and I... kinda... confessed to him that we'd had sex..."

"No!"

"Um... yeah?"

"And what did he say?!"

"You're not mad," Allen ventured hopefully.

"Honesty is important in relationships, Sweetie. You know that as well as I do. No, I'm not mad. But what did he say," she pressed with schoolgirl-like eagerness.

"He's a guy. He thought it was so fucking cool! And then of course I had to tell him some details and then next thing I know the check's paid and we're snuggling in the Uber and we're home and he whisks me into the bedroom and fucks the fucking daylights out of me. It was so fucking hot!"

"That's fucking awesome, Jen! I'm so fucking happy for you two!"

"You're... not mad that I... I mean that was us and..."

"Sweetie, if the thought of you and I fucking makes Allen hot to trot, then that kind of works in my favor, doesn't it?"

Allen was taken aback. "I... guess?"

"So. When you gonna bring his hot cock over to the house so we can have a naughty threesome?"

"Um... Is this back to the Russian mob joke, or are you serious," Allen probed.

"Jen. You've told me all about his hot cock and how fucking amazingly good he eats pussy. I think it's time you share the fucking wealth, don't you think?"

"Um... sure?"

"Do you think he'd be down with that?"

"Oh. I fucking know Allen would be totally fucking down with that," he said. "But you?"

"Bring that hot cock over here and I'll show you just how down I am to fuck both of you, Lover!"

"Well... alright then. But it has to be a surprise, OK. He doesn't know that I told you that I told him and... just follow my lead when we get there, OK?"

"Totally," Susan agreed.

"What time are you off work?"

"Oh, Jen, Sweetie... he really did fuck your brains out, didn't he? It's Saturday, Hon. I'm home all day."

"We'll be over in an hour," Allen said as Jen stepped out of the bathroom, her cock still bobbing in front of her as she finished toweling off.

"See you then," Susan said.

"OK. See you soon! Bye, Sweetie," Allen said, and blew her an audible kiss by way of signing off.

"Bring it, Girl," was all Susan said before she ended the call.

"You're going over to my place," Jen asked, still toweling off and paying more attention than strictly necessary to her cock and balls.

"I need clothes," Allen explained. "And I could use your help finding them. Plus, some other help getting used to living your life, huh?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," Jen allowed. "So no morning sex," she asked, stroking her semi-hard cock and only half teasing.

"It's afternoon," Allen said, having consulted his phone. "But as soon as we're done at your place," he promised.

Allen threw on the track suit he'd worn over the day before while Jen put on jeans and a polo shirt. He drove, since they'd left his car at the bistro.

"So... how'd your chat with Susan go," Jen pressed after a bit.

"I told her I wasn't kidnapped into sex slavery," Allen quipped. "But that I was still a fucking slut. And so fucking wet for her."

"You DICK!"

"No, I didn't say that... but I did kind of have to address the elephant in the room, didn't I?"

"I suppose so," Jen allowed.

"I told her we'd talk," Allen said, hoping to leave it at that.

Jen was apparently willing to do just that, but switched topics. "So... Last night..."

"Oh, I told her you fucked my brains out," Allen said.

"What?!"

"Don't roommates share any more," Allen said defensively.

"I mean yeah, she and I have talked before about... Look," she quickly changed topics and Allen let her, "I don't care about Susan right now. I'm talking about us! Are you... ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well... I had a little bit more than I think your body can take... and I was kind of... you know, a bit rough."

"Last night was amazing, Baby! I literally saw fucking stars! And I think you enjoyed it too," he said. "Plus..."

"Yes?"

"We both learned something about each others' fantasies, I think. Odd way to do it, but still.."

"It's still so fucking weird!" Jen put a reassuring hand on his thigh.

"Yeah, right?"

Jen smiled over at him. "I was really nervous about..." She trailed off.

"What?"

"Eating pussy for the first time. It was kind of weird but not. I mean it was mine. And I know what I taste like. But still..."

"You ate my pussy like you owned it, Baby! You were amazing!"

"Like Susan," she asked archly.

"Jen. No. Like you. Like us. I'm sorry... No, I'm not sorry that Susan and I had great sex. I'm sorry if that upsets you. I was... Well, there's nobody in the world I think other than you who could understand what I was going through at the time..."

"No. No there isn't," she agreed. "It's... don't worry about it, okay? As long as you don't... we don't hurt Susan. She's my friend. Okay?"

"Okay," Allen promised, "I think she's gonna be fine, and I'll make sure. We'll make sure, okay?"

Allen looked over at her as he put the car in park and shut it off. Jen smiled back at him and together they went inside.

Susan was sitting on the couch with her bare legs tucked up under her butt. She was wearing an oversized tee-shirt that was so worn her nipples could be clearly seen through the thin fabric. Around her hot ass she had squeezed a tight pair of fuck-me-now-dammit silk shorts.

Perfect, Allan thought.

"Hey, Jen! Hey, Allen," she beamed, bouncing up.

"Hi, Susan," they chimed together.

Susan crossed the room to give them both welcoming hugs as she usually did. Pulling back from Jen, who she of course thought of as Allen, she noticed the unfamiliar expression that Jen was wearing on Allen's features.

"You guys alright," Susan probed. "You look a little out of sorts, maybe."

"Oh we're fine," Allen assured her. "Allen's just... a little..."

"I'm fine," Jen said.

"I told him we fucked," Allen blurted, "he's still sorting it out."

Jen shot him a dagger of a glance, then relaxed and fell into the role. "Yeah," she said in Allen's baritone voice, "I was a little shocked at first, but I'm ok."

"He's more than ok," Allen added. "He got so fucking turned on that he fucked the living shit out of me last night." Allen moved over next to Susan and pressed his hip against hers as he slipped one arm around her shoulders. "Apparently the idea of us having steamy hot wet dildo slinging lesbian sex turns him right the fuck on!"

"Oh," Susan remarked, taking the cue. "Well, should we..." she slipped her arm around Allen's waist and nestled her chin on his shoulder, "... maybe give him a show? A little replay? Would you like that, Allen?"

"I'm a guy," Jen said, deadpan.

"Well have a seat, then," Susan offered.

Jen moved towards the couch, but Allen stopped her with, "Wait!" She turned back towards them. "I think we should have some measure of how much he likes it, don't you think? Some unbiased confirmation?"

"Oh, definitely," Susan chimed in.

"Sweetie, why don't you take his clothes off so we can judge how much he likes it?"

Susan looked at him and he gave her a confirming nod, urging her towards Jen.

Jen stood stock still as Susan slid over and unbuttoned her jeans. Susan pulled the fly apart as Jen, evidently getting into it, pulled Allen's polo shirt off. Susan gasped as she slid the jeans down Jen's hips to reveal her already tumescent cock.

"Wow," Susan remarked, "I think he's into it."

"Sweetie, you've no idea," Allen purred, pushing Jen towards the couch and turning to Susan.

He wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth to his and they kissed long and hard, playing up the wet mouth sounds and moaning for their audience. Susan broke the kiss and turned Allen to face Jen. "Uh, uh! No touching," she scolded, seeing Jen fondling her cock. "We'll take care of that in a bit. Just leave it be for now, where we can see."

Susan moved behind him and wrapped her arms around his midriff, sliding her hands up to cup his boobs through the track suit.

"I love these hot tits," she said, fondling them expertly. Allen's nipples quickly stiffened at her touch until they were so hard they ached and his pussy tingled.

"I know you appreciate how hot they are, too," Susan shot at Jen. She slowly unzipped the track suit to reveal them, then cupped them in her hands, pinching both nipples erect. "You wanna see how hot they look in my mouth," she asked Jen teasingly.

Jen nodded.

Susan lifted one boob and leaned around Allen to wrap her mouth around the stiff nipple. as she did, she peeled the top off and let it fall. Allen felt both of his nipples twitch with that delicious ache. His pussy moistened briskly as Susan slowly mouthed his boob, showing off for Jen.

After a good long lick and suck, Susan moved around to the other side and repeated her ministrations. Allen's cunt was screaming and creaming and he saw Jen's cock twitch and throb in a way that he knew was both uncomfortable and enjoyable at the same time. Susan slid both hands into his waistband and slid the sweatpants to the floor. She ran her hands up his legs sensuously as she rose back up. "Fuck! I love your hot, wet, pussy," Susan gasped as she slid one hand around Allen's waist and ran her fingers through his bush to press her middle finger against the hood of his clit.

"Fuck," Allen gasped.

"You like that, Baby," Susan cooed in his ear.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes!" Allen really fucking liked that!

Susan pressed her other hand between his ass cheeks and knifed her fingers in to find and split his wet pussy lips. "You like that?"

"Yes!" He gasped in the low range of Jen's throaty alto voice.

She slid two fingers into his cunt and pressed her other hand down further to finger the glans of his clit. "Yeah, Baby! You're so fucking wet!"

"Fuck! You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up much more," Allen whispered.

"Well. We can't have that just yet, now, can we," Susan whispered back. She slid her fingers achingly from Allen's sex and stepped around him. Standing directly in front of Jen, Susan slowly and sensuously stripped off her tee shirt, then turned around to show Jen her ass as she peeled off her shorts.

Allen stepped in front of her and pulled her mouth to his, then reached back as they kissed to spread Susan's cheeks wide, displaying her hot cunt and asshole to Jen. He slid his mouth to her ear and looked at Jen as he nuzzled her earlobe. "You like that pretty pussy, Sweetie?"

To his surprise and delight, Jen nodded, her eyes transfixed on Susan's wide-spread ass.

"Can he fuck this pretty pussy," Allen murmured into Susan's ear.

"Fuck, yes! With that hot fuckstick?! Yes, please!"

"Are you..."

"Bareback! Gimme that hot hard cock raw," Susan confided to him, anticipating his question "You know I'm on the pill."

"What do you think, Sweetie," Allen cooed at Jen, "You want some of this grade "A" hot prime cunt-fed pussy?"

Jen, to his delight, nodded, then added for Susan's benefit, "Fuck! Yes! Please!"

Allen tugged Susan towards Jen's room. Jen followed. Allen ripped all the covers off the bed, then laid down across it and reached out for Susan.

"Gimme that hot cunt, Lover! I wanna suck your yummy clit while he slides that fat cock into your tight fucking pussy."

Susan mounted him and immediately bent her mouth down between his legs to lick his dripping lips. Allen reciprocated by clamping his mouth around her hood and thrashing his tongue against her throbbing clit. He reached behind with both hands and spread Susan's ass for Jen.

Jen stepped in with her cock pulsing and slotted the head against Susan's dripping entrance. Susan growled into Allen's cunt as Jen slid her thick, hot cock into Susan's tight pussy. To her credit, Jen railed the fuck out of Susan's cunt like an experienced cockslinger. Between them, they brought Susan to a screaming orgasm within just a few minutes.

Jen was still throbbing hard when she pulled her messy cock out of Susan's cunt. Allen curled around and sat on the side of the bed and cradled Jen's hot fuckmeat in his hand.

When Susan recovered, she joined him on the edge of the bed and marveled, "Fuck! That's one hot fucking cock, Jen! I'm so jealous! Only I'm not anymore." Susan leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around Jen's cock, then reached her hands out to her hips to draw her closer.

Allen sat and watched, fascinated as Susan sucked his - Jen's - cock. He then slid to the floor behind Jen and spread her ass to lick her balls and taint while Susan skorked and chuffed on her thick cock.

"Gah," Susan exclaimed, pulling her mouth off of Jen's cock long enough to remark, "Fuck, Jen! This is one gorgeous fucking cock! Damn! What stamina," she marveled.

"Just wait 'til he cums," Allen said and returned to sucking Jen's balls.

Not long after, Allen felt Jen's cum rising and he stood up behind her, pressing his boobs into her back and snaking his hand between her asscheeks to finger her greasy taint and balls.

"Yeah, Baby! Cum," Allen urged, "Cum in her mouth! She fucking loves cum!"

"MMM-HMM," Susan confirmed, her mouth pumping on Jen's throbbing wood.

Allen slipped one finger up Jen's ass and found just where he knew the prostate to be. Jen cried out something long, loud, and unintelligible. Susan coughed wetly around Jen's climaxing cock.

"That's it, Baby! Cum for us," Allen murmured into Jen's ear. His cunt was drooling and screaming for attention, but this was Jen's moment. And Susan's. Allen heard the wet sounds and grunts of Jen blowing her copious load into Susan's throat and it made his pussy tingle with joy and anticipation.

Allen sat down on the floor next to Jen, with his back against the bed. He laid his head back on the mattress and waited for Susan to pull her mouth off of Jen's drained cock.

"Gimme some, Sweetie," Allen said.

Susan slid over and positioned her mouth above his. He opened wide and Susan let a stream of cum dribble from her mouth into his. Jen watched, rapt as Susan's hot cum-filled cockmouth fountained into Allen's and his tongue danced appreciatively in the growing lake of her semen. Allen reveled in the hot, sweet taste and feel of Jen's cum sliding down his throat second-hand. Susan bent down and kissed him on the mouth, their tongues splashing together in the new cum pond for a long moment.

When Susan pulled away, she husked, "Thank you! That was sweet!"

"That was fun," Allen agreed. "Don't you think, Honey?"

"Oh. Oh, yes. That. Wow!"

"He's in a bit of shock, I think," Allen teased.

"Pull it together, Sport," Susan joked, stroking Jen's gooey semi-erection. "I'm not done with this hot fucking cock!" Susan slid off the bed and kissed Jen on the mouth as well, lingering a long while. "Fuck, Allen! Damn!"

"Fuck, I gotta pee!" She slipped out, leaving Jen and Allen alone in Jen's room.

"You fucking bastard!" Jen glowered down at Allen.

He got up and sat on the bed and after a long moment, Jen sat next to him.

Allen kept silent.

"You made me fuck my roommate and cum in her mouth!"

Allen said nothing.

"And you drank my cum from her mouth."

Allen still kept quiet.

"That was so... fucking hot!"

Allen put one hand on her thigh and turned to look at her. Her cock still stood at half mast but pulsed steadily. Her hair was tousled. She needed a shave. Allen leaned over and kissed her, then stood and drew her to her feet.

"You okay, Hon," he asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay."

"Then let's just get you spruced up a bit," he said, drawing her towards the bathroom. He found her shaving cream and razor in the shower and lathered her face up. When he went to start shaving her stubble, though, she said, "Thats what I shave my legs and pussy with!"

"Uh huh," Allen acknowledged, "And I've shaved this face with it before. It'll be fine."

Allen carefully and quickly freshened Jen up with a clean shave, then squirted more shaving cream and foamed it up in both hands before reaching down to lift Jen's cock and lather her balls. He shaved her baby-smooth from root to anus then pulled her into the shower to wash her from toe to tonsils under the hot jets.

He toweled her off after and kissed her, reaching down to finger her smooth balls and cock as he did.

"Mmm! You fucker," she murmured, "you've got me all hot and horny again!" Her cock stiffened under his fingers, making her point.

12