Ch 7 - Suddenly Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a hot cockslinger," he said. "How about you go surprise Susan with this nice hot wood," he suggested, stroking her hard boner with a feathery touch. "I'll come and see how you're doing in a bit."

"I don't... what do I... Allen, I'm scared!"

"Just walk out there with this in front of you," he counseled her, stroking her cock to full erection. "Susan will do the rest!"

With that, he set her free to follow her first solo flight with her new cock.

Allen stepped back into the shower and took his time cleaning himself up under the hot jets. All dried off and glowing all over with a fresh scrub, Allen walked out into the living area. Hot and heavy sex noises rang out from the direction of Susan's room.

He drifted towards the fridge and poured himself a tall glass of cold milk, then stood in the kitchen drinking it and drinking in the hot fucking sounds coming from Susan's bedroom. Susan was swearing up a naughty fucking storm of fuck talk that made his pussy moisten. He reached between his legs and fingered his swelling clit as he drank. Finished, he rinsed out his glass and went to see what all the fuss was about.

He found Susan on all fours on her bed, thrusting her ass back at Jen's pounding cock and balls.

"Fuck, Jen," Susan gasped when she saw him, "This hot fucking cock! It's so fucking amazing! Bring that hot pussy over here and let me taste you! I'm gonna cum again! So! Fuck! Oh! Yes!"

Allen slid onto the bed and presented his wet, ready cunt to Susan. She barely had time to wrap her mouth around his clit and slide her fingers into his hot cunt before she was screaming through another orgasm.

Jen kept going, a triumphal grin plastered across her lips. She was enjoying the fuck out of her hard, hot cock!

Susan puled her mouth away from Allen's clit and leaned over to open a drawer on her nightstand. She rummaged a moment then drew her hand out clutching a bottle of anal lube.

"Fuck," she gasped, reaching behind her and slamming the bottle down against her rippling ass cheek. "Fuck my ass! I want you to fucking cum in my ass!"

Jen dutifully took the bottle and worked a generous amount of lube into Susan's ass, still slamming her cock into Susan's hot pussy as she did. Susan returned her attention to Allen's cunt and started working him expertly towards another solid orgasm.

Jen pulled her cock out of Susan's cunt long enough to slather a handful of extra lube on it before shoving the tip against Susan's tight asshole and forcing her way into it. Susan screamed her pleasure into Allen's cunt as Jen's cockhead surged through the tight ring of her asshole and filled her butt with hard, hot cock.

As Susan moaned into him, Allen looked up at Jen to see a wicked grin of pleasure as she pounded her hard cock into Susan's tight ass. Jen caught his eye and winked at him as she pounded her cock and Susan's butt towards climax. As Susan's mouth brought him to orgasm, Allen realized with a sudden shiver of bright clarity that now that Susan had unleashed Jen, his ass was very likely in for some hard pounding in the very near future...


To be continued...

12