Ch. 8 - Our Visit to Sean & Hellen

Story Info
A dip in their friend's hot tub takes some naughty turns.
5.1k words
4.69
3.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen and Jen held hands as they walked up the path to Sean and Helen's place. It was a sprawling ranch set back from the road and surrounded by acres of wild fields and woodlands.

"So, what I told you about Helen," Jen said, "keep that to yourself unless it comes up, okay?"

"Of course," Allen assured her.

"Not every chick in the world wants to eat your pussy," she added.

"Well they ought to; my pussy is fucking delicious!"

"That's my pussy. You're just borrowing it. We hope."

"Well, I think I'm pretty well set with just you eating my - your pussy anyway," Allen gave it a beat and then added, "and Susan."

Jen punched his arm - a little hard, actually.

"Sorry," she said, "still getting used to all these muscles and things."

"Oh, I think you're doing just fine with your thing," Allen teased, "And so does Susan."

Instead of taking mock offense this time, Jen countered with, "Yeah! She must be on cloud nine right now. She's always had an interest in your cock and damn did I ever give it to her!"

They climbed the front porch and rang the doorbell.

"Yeah, you did. I noticed she wasn't up and moving around this morning. I hope she can still walk after...

The door opened to reveal Hellen, wearing a tight spandex one-piece with sexy cut-outs running up the front and sides that revealed most of her flanks and tummy. Her nipples stood out clearly under the sheer fabric, and she was sporting quite a yummy looking camel toe.

"Hey! Hi! Come on in! You're just in time! Sean just fired up the grill and the hot tub and he's putting some drinks together."

She led them through a generous mud room and a large den to the kitchen, where Sean was mixing a pitcher of what appeared to be mojitos. He wore a tight Sex Wax tee shirt that showed off his solid pecs and abs, and loose board shorts in a floral Hawaiian print that hid everything else interesting.

"Ribs are on, tub's hot, and we're about a muddle of mint and some ice away from mojitos. Can I pour you both one to start," Sean beamed.

"Sure," Allen said.

"That'd be great," Jen agreed.

"So we were planning on having a soak and sip while the ribs smoke," Sean said with a sideways glance at Hellen. Did you guys bring your suits?"

"We didn't," Allen admitted.

"No worries," Helen chimed in, "I'm sure we can fix you both up."

"Yeah, step right this way, sport," Sean told Jen, "The gals can test drive the mojitos while I get you kitted up."

Hellen slid over to Allen and wrapped him in a tight hug, pressing her firm tits against his. "I'm so glad you made it," she gushed. "This is gonna be so fun!"

They made small talk while Helen went about filling four tall glasses with crushed mint and ice. Fortunately for Allen, Hellen didn't stray into any topics he wasn't ready to handle. By the time she'd finished pouring two glasses and they'd toasted and sampled the mojitos, Jen and Sean were back.

Jen was now wearing Sean's board shorts while Sean had squeezed into a pair of Speedo trunks that sported a very interesting bulge across the front. It started low and reached up underneath the hem of his tee.

"These are fine, Dear. Spot on!" Hellen raised her glass at Sean, her eyes darting to his waistline.

She set the glass on the counter and took Allen by the elbow, leading him down the hall to the master bedroom. The room was neat and the bed tidily made, with the jeans and polo that Jen had worn neatly folded at the foot, Allen noticed.

"You can put your clothes on the bed," Hellen said as she drifted into what appeared to be a generously large closet.

Allen slid his top off and struggled out of the sports bra that Jen had picked out for him, then unzipped and stepped out of his safari shorts. He was standing in just his panties and folding up the rest of his clothes when Hellen returned with several strips of what looked to be very skimpy cloth slung over one arm.

Allen suddenly realized that he was going to have to take his panties off. And it was 'just us girls' in the room, so Hellen wasn't likely to be shy about it, so he couldn't be either. He slid his panties off and quickly folded them up and tucked them into the pile of his clothes.

Hellen's eyes fell on his boobs, then drifted to his hips, making him a little self-conscious.

"Well don't you look gorgeous just like that?" Hellen remarked.

Allen smiled and thought of what to say, "Aww, you're so sweet, Hellen! Thank you! You look great, too!"

"What are you? A 'C' cup" Hellen asked.

Allen knew the answer to this one. He nodded, "Mmm-hmm." He hefted his round tits in both hands for Hellen's inspection.

"Well," Hellen said, "you can try these on, but I'm not sure any of them will fit." She glanced down at her own ample D's. Allen was pretty sure something in that pile would work, but he had a suspicion where this might be going and it made his pussy sense tingle.

"You know what," Hellen said as if suddenly inspired. She tossed the selection of suits on the bed, peeled off her own suit and stepped out of it, dropping it on top of the pile. "We're all friends. Let's ditch the suits and let the guys enjoy the sights. What do you say?"

"Oh...," Allen said, his eyes captivated by Helen's tits and their huge, dark nipples, "oh..."

Hellen followed his gaze and smiled. "You like them?" she cupped her heavy breasts, squeezing them together and showing off her freckled cleavage and stark tan lines. She ran her fingertips over the nipples sensuously and they quickly began to stiffen.

"Yes," Allen mumbled, "I mean okay, sure. That's a great idea. Allen will certainly enjoy... um, yeah."

"Sean will certainly appreciate seeing those floating in the tub, too," Hellen remarked, ogling Allen's rack. "So perky!"

It was only then that Allen realized that both his nipples had stiffened and were now jutting out prominently atop the swell of his breasts. He smiled at Hellen sheepishly, "It's the A/C you know? They just - boing!" He shot his hands into pistols and pointed them at the sky.

Hellen grinned, her own huge nipples continuing to crinkle, whether from the cool air or not. "Great, then, let's go tell the guys the good news." Hellen turned to lead the way back to the kitchen and for the first time, Allen noticed her fiery red-auburn bush. As they walked down the hallway, he admired the swell and ebb of her firm, round, cutely freckled ass cheeks.

"Strip," Hellen ordered as they emerged into the kitchen. "New house rule: no suits in the tub. This party is now officially nude-only."

Sean grinned, his eyes roaming over his wife's naked form and Allen's. He quickly doffed his shirt, revealing a tanned and trim chest with sparse, light chestnut hair running between his nipples and down his taut belly in a thin treasure trail. Then he deftly stepped out of his Speedos, revealing a cleanly shaven set of heavy, round balls and a thick, uncut cock that promised to have a lot of potential in the girth department.

Jen had taken her shirt off, but hesitated with her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts.

"No need to be shy, Sweetie," Allen encouraged. She shot him a meaningful dagger of a look and then turned around and dropped her shorts to the floor. She stepped out of them and took a step away from the group, then turned around, with both hands and forearms crossed over her crotch.

"He's got a stiffie," Allen said.

"Oh," Hellen and Sean both spouted.

"Do you need to go take care of that," Hellen offered. It was hard to tell whether she was offering, teasing, or prompting.

"Oh, no! I just didn't want to offend anyone," Jen said.

"Honey, I'm never offended when a man gets a hard-on around me," Hellen joked. "I'm sure Jen isn't either, and its not like Sean hasn't seen a hard cock before either," she smiled wickedly.

"Well alright then," Jen said, letting her hands fall away to reveal her hard boner. It fell away from her stomach and bounced until it was standing straight out in front of her.

Hellen's eyes widened and she sucked in a breath. "Oh my, Honey," she confided to Allen quietly, "You must have so much fun with that!"

"Oh, I so do," Allen assured her with a naughty wink. "I like yours, too," he continued, noticing that Sean's uncut cock had tumesced as well, revealing the tip of his plump, smooth cockhead emerging from beneath his foreskin.

"Drinks and tub, then?" Sean picked up his glass and handed Jen hers, with more than a casual glance at her bobbing member.

Without any further remark on Jen's condition, they slid into small talk and out into the bubbling hot tub. As they caught up on each others' lives, Jen deftly stepped in with prompts where Allen was asked something he might not know the answer to, and Allen did the same for her. It was all perfectly normal and the conversation was completely tame. With the jets on, they might all as well be having a regular old soak without any sexual overtones at all. Only, Allen knew they were all naked and that kept his naughty little pussy purring with excitement and anticipation.

When they'd finished their first mojitos, Sean got up to freshen everyone's drinks. It was clear that he was a bit excited as well; his semi-hard tackle had expanded to nearly full hardness.

"Do you need a hand," Allen offered, eyeing Sean's erect package.

"With the drinks," Sean asked with just the quickest suggestive glance at his bouncing cock, "no, I think I've got it," he said and collected their empty glasses.

Allen slid over closer to Hellen and leaned in towards her. "It got even bigger," she joked in a stage whisper, and they all giggled. "Seriously, have you two been being naughty over here?"

"You mean to tell me you two haven't," Hellen quipped with mock shock, "Honey, that's what hot tubs are for!" They all laughed at that as well.

Before Allen could come up with a sufficiently saucy and provocative reply, Sean emerged from the kitchen with a tray of fresh drinks. The three of them watched his cock bounce nicely all the way to the tub.

Sean set the tray down on a side shelf and climbed in. Standing in the tub, he reached for one drink at a time. He gave Jen hers first. Jen made no effort to disguise her interest in Sean's member. "Sorry, I don't mean to stare," she said, "but I've never seen an uncut cock before - I mean not up close."

"It's okay," Sean said, stepping over to reach for Allen's drink.

"I've never seen one up close, either," Allen stared and licked his lips naughtily as Sean stepped towards him to hand him his drink. Sean lingered just a moment longer than necessary, letting Allen get a good look at his stiff member and smooth balls, until Allen blurted, "Could I...," he looked up at Sean then over at Hellen.

"You wanna touch it, don't you?" Hellen grinned a naughty grin at her friend. "Go ahead! Just don't try and suck it...not until he showers off at least. Chlorine doesn't taste good." Hellen beamed at Allen and Sean took a tiny step closer, standing up and spreading his legs slightly, jutting his cock forward for Allen's inspection.

Allen lifted his hand to cup Sean's cock in his palm. "It feels so hot, even with that sweater on," he joked. "And heavy," he added weighing it. Allen wrapped his fingers around Sean's girth and tugged the foreskin back away from his thick cockhead, then forward until it ran back over the ridge of his glans. His mind raced with a host of naughty possibilities.

"Thanks," Allen said, dropping his hand away, "that was fun! Don't want to handle it too much, though; it might be loaded."

"Oh it is," Hellen assured him. She leaned in and murmured quietly into Allen's ear "And it takes a lot handling to set it off. Sean's got such great stamina!" With that, Hellen slid over to where Sean had sat down and brazenly straddled his lap, lifting her gorgeous tits out of the water to reveal her dark, hard nipples.

"The jig's up," she said over her shoulder at Sean, "They figured out we'd been fooling around when they saw your cock."

"Well, in that case," Sean said, "if the cat's out of the bag..." He cupped her breasts in both hands and fondled her hard nipples, then slid one hand brazenly down her front to fondle her sex underwater.

Allen moved over and sat on Jen's lap. "I want a tit massage, too," he pouted, settling his ass back firmly against Jen's hard cock until it pressed deliciously between his butt cheeks.

Jen responded by slipping one hand around his flank to cup his left breast. Her other hand slid down his back, then gripped her cock, forcing it between his ass cheeks until the head pressed against his entrance. With just a little shifting, Allen was able to slide her cock into his wet pussy. Fuck! It felt so good just sitting there stretching himself out around Jen's cock. Jen's other hand found his other boob and she rubbed his nipples expertly.

"Ahh," Allen said, "that's so nice! This is what hot tubs are for! We should so get one, J...ust for this. What do you think, Allen?"

"Mmm," Jen murmured behind him.

Allen felt Hellen's toes wriggle against his. Soon they were both playing footsie as their 'men' fondled them. It was such naughty fun!

"You have such pretty boobs," Hellen sighed at Allen after taking a pull of her drink.

"Thanks," he beamed, "I really like yours, too! Those are some gorgeous nipples. Are they really sensitive? Because mine are! When Allen plays with them my whole chest and tummy tingles. Sometimes I swear he could make me cum just by playing with my nipples."

"Oh, mine are the same," Hellen confessed. Then, "You want to see?"

"See you cum from having your nipples tweaked," Allen asked obtusely.

Hellen set her drink down and stood up, lifting her heavy boobs and thick nipples into the air and revealing the thick, neatly trimmed muff of fiery pubes between her thighs. She walked over to Allen and reached down to grab his wrists in both hands and stand him up.

"Do you want to touch them," Hellen prompted wickedly, "A woman's touch, and all."

Allen nodded in a way that he hoped looked convincingly demure.

Hellen lifted his hands to her breasts and he wrapped his fingers around their wet, firm circumference. His thumbs and forefingers played with her nipples.

Hellen sighed at his touch. "They're so thick and hard," he remarked. Then, "Touch mine, too?"

Hellen wasted no time gripping both of his boobs in her hands and teasing his hard nipples.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good, Hellen! This is so fucking naughty! I've... I'm... this is nice," he said.

Hellen looked into his eyes, searching. Finding what she was looking for, she slid one hand around Allen's neck and brought their mouths together. Her lips played with his tenderly, searchingly. Her tongue peeked out and slipped between their lips to slather and slide against Allen's tongue. Hellen moaned into his mouth. The hand around his neck slid down his back and gripped one ass cheek, squeezing it and sending tingles through his tummy. He moaned appreciatively into her mouth and reciprocated with both hands, sliding them down her flanks and around to grip both of her cheeks. They kissed a while longer, then their lips parted.

"How about we shower off and move this party somewhere more comfortable," Hellen suggested.

Allen nodded his assent and they both moved to get out of the pool. Jen and Sean clinked their glasses together and drained the bottom out of their drinks before climbing out as well.

Hellen led Allen over to the outdoor shower. She turned the knobs and adjusted the temperature, then prodded him under the spray. Taking a sponge off the shelf, she squeezed a puddle of body wash onto it and worked up a lather. Starting at his shoulders, she scrubbed him clean of the pool water. Arms, back... reaching around to wash his boobs - most thoroughly. Allen sighed as Hellen's hands kneaded his tender boobs and sensitive nipples.

Hellen went on to scrub his tummy and lower back, then she spent a lot of time making sure both of his ass cheeks and everything in between was thoroughly clean.

His pussy creamed so hard!

Hellen washed down both his thighs and legs, then back up to finish with a soapy rub of his tummy and mons. Then she pressed the sponge into his hand. "Now do me, Sweetie!"

Allen did. He took plenty of time, exploring her body with the sponge in much the same manner that Hellen had cleaned him. When he finished scrubbing her toes and back up her legs, he washed off her tummy and put the sponge back on the shelf.

He brushed the water and soap from her tummy and flanks with his hands, as the spray beat down on both of them. Then he slid one hand across her hip and down between her legs. His fingers slipped over her clit and between her lips. "Mmm. You're really wet," he murmured.

Hellen's hand soon found his creamy cunt as well. "You are too! You naughty girl!" They stood under the spray fingering each other for a long, sweet, delicious moment, their wet boobs rubbing together as they kissed again.

"Oi," Sean called, "love the show, but if you're done with the shower maybe...?"

"Hellen and Allen both looked over to see Sean and Jen leaning against the hot tub. Jen was stroking Sean's cock idly in her right hand and Sean's left hand stroked her hard dick.

"Well. That's interesting," Allen was the first to remark. He caught Jen's eye. This wasn't payback for Susan. Not exactly; Jen wasn't like that. It was her exploring. And it was kind of hot, watching her and Sean fondle each other; especially given the entirely new perspective that he had on cock now. This was going to be a fun afternoon!

Hellen led him away from the shower, leaving it on for the 'men' to wash up. She grabbed a fluffy towel off a pile that had been set out on the patio table and proceeded to give Allen a thorough drying off. When she was done, Allen took the towel and started drying Hellen off, turning her to face the showers and sliding behind her so they could both watch as Sean and Jen lathered each other up with soapy hands.

"Well they're getting along nicely," Hellen remarked. "Allen seems pretty comfortable."

"Oh, he's a good sport," Allen remarked, "but he's likely a little nervous. May take some encouragement. He's never... you know. Well, much of anything at all with another guy, really."

"Really," Hellen marveled. "He seems to know what he's doing," she added, watching Jen give Sean's cock and balls an attentive scrub.

"I'm pretty sure that that's the first cock he's ever handled. Other than his own, of course," Allen added knowing that it was far from the first cock that Jen had fondled.

Allen finished toweling Hellen off and tossed the damp towel across the back of a patio chair. He was just about to start getting frisky with Hellen again when damn! Jen's tiny bladder betrayed him again. "Hellen, Sweetie?"

"Yeah?"

"I gotta use the loo," he confided.

"Take your time, Hon'. I'll make sure the boys play nice while you're indisposed." She winked at him and he landed a solid SMACK of a spank on her ass before turning away towards the house.

"Ooh! You saucy bitch," Hellen teased, though it was evident that the unexpected spank had given her a pleasurable shiver.

"Keep that hot ass warm for me while I'm gone. I'm not done with you, you hot naughty slut!"

Allen made his way to the bedroom and found the door to the master bath. As he passed by the bed, he heard his phone chirp underneath the pile of clothes. While he was fishing it out, Jen's chimed too. He grabbed both and scurried into the bathroom...

It was enormous! It featured a huge side-jet shower and a deep tub, both big enough for four at least. There were his-and-hers toilets with a bidet in between. Allen quickly sat down on the first throne and set his own phone down on the edge of the bidet. He thumbed Jen's phone open and let his bladder and bowels go, enjoying the oddly sensuous feeling of relief that came with evacuating both. He scanned the message alerts and a notice from Susan caught his attention. He thumbed it open and it jumped to the last message read.

12