Ch. 8 - Our Visit to Sean & Hellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How are you doing, Sweetie? You okay?

That was from yesterday morning before they'd talked. He scrolled down.

That was SO much fun yesterday! I hope you both had a good time too! I hope we can do it again soon. You know - after I can walk again!

Then, Full disclosure and I hope you don't mind, but I sent Sean a thank you text and a little memento.

Allen finished his business and flushed, then wiped as he sat. He slid over to the bidet, putting his own phone on the floor between his silk-wrap pedicured toes and texted Susan back, We had a great time and yes! Definitely a repeat soon.

He quickly followed up with, I remember the first time he fucked me with that thing, too. Stretching and walking help.

What kind of memento?

Almost instantly, the undulating dots of a "Susan is typing...' message appeared. Jen's phone chimed again while a set of pictures loaded. The first was a naughty full-body selfie of Susan in the mirror; quite well done. He found it highly arousing. The next was a nicely-framed pic of Susan's boobs; both nipples hard and one tit cupped in her free hand. The last pic to appear was a close-up of Susan's spread pussy. It looked just as delicious as he remembered it to be.

You naughty slut, he typed back, then reached behind him to turn on the bidet. Woo! He put both phones on the floor between his feet and adjusted the jets of the bidet and spread his cheeks to the spray.

Leaning forward, he saw Takes one to know one appear on Jen's phone, then, So. You wouldn't by any chance have any naughty pics of that gorgeous cock to share?

Allen shut off the bidet, wiped himself off, then propped one leg up on the side of the tub to frame a shot of his obviously moist cunt. He took a pic, considered then discarded it, and took another. That'd do. He hit and followed up immediately with Eat me, Slut!

The reply came almost instantly, Any time, Sugarpussy! / {tongue emoji}.

Figuring he'd taken enough time, he checked himself out in the large three-way mirror in the far corner of the - he couldn't call it a bathroom anymore; it was practically a salon!

Judging himself presentable, he made his way back to the kitchen with both phones in hand. He found Hellen waiting for him with two fresh drinks on the counter in front of her impressive boobs.

Allen stacked both phones on the counter, scooped up one of the drinks and took a long pull. Hellen eyed the phones curiously. Allen set his drink down after another long, refreshing swallow, then picked up Jen's and made his play. "My slutty roommate wants a picture of Allen's cock," he explained. Hellen cocked an eyebrow and Allen thumbed open the message.

"And what brought that about," Hellen asked with sincere concern.

"He broke her tiny ass and pussy yesterday and now she needs something to sooth her butt-hurt ass while she mends," he said, handing Hellen the phone. "I had a part in that, too, but does she ask for a picture of my sexy parts? No," Allen huffed.

Hellen gave a low whistle as she regarded Susan's pics. "Wow! She's a hottie," Hellen remarked, then "Oh. This doesn't do you justice by half, Sweetie! How about you let me take a really good hot juicy picture of your sexy cunt to send her. And copy me, too, hmm?"

Allen grinned and giggled and nodded. He let Hellen guide him to just the right spot and lighting where he could lean over the counter, reach back and spread his ass cheeks in both hands to expose his tight, pretty, and - as far as he knew, virgin asshole and his wet, gaping pussy lips and entrance.

His manicured nails spread wide to grip both ass cheeks. Hellen took a number of pictures and then offered Allen the phone for inspection. Allen selected one and sent it to Susan, following up with Damned straight! You fucking love this sweet, hot cunt and you know it!

"Now you," Allen said. Hellen hopped up on the counter and spread her legs wide. Between her tanned and freckled thighs, the pale swell of her thick outer labia parted to reveal the lush darker frills of her substantial inner labia. Her clitoral hood was prominent and capped by her lush bush of fiery pubes. She worked her labia with her fingers to spread and arrange them and expose her wet entrance. Allen reached in and made some adjustments that elicited soft "ooh!"s from Hellen, then took several pictures. He stepped back, still framing Hellen in the camera. Show me those hot tits, Girlfriend!"

Hellen didn't hesitate to lift her juicy round boobs, showing off the pale curves between the tan lines and her dark crinkly nipples at their center. "Ooh, that's hot, yeah, Baby," Allen commented, snapping a few more pics. He selected one particularly arousing closeup of Hellen's sex and showed it to her. "I want to send Susan this. Is that okay?"

"Because it'll make her jealous," Hellen asked.

"Because it'll make her fucking wet! Just like it makes me," he said.

"Send it, then," Hellen conceded. Just make sure you share all of those with me, too.

Allen sent the pic without any explanation. Hellen snuggled up behind him and looked over his shoulder waiting for Susan's reply. Hellen's hands roamed Allen's body, one sliding around to fondle a breast, the other knifing between his ass cheeks to finger his entrance.

"Oooh! You are wet! I'm flattered... and I can hardly wait to taste you," Hellen promised.

"Same, Sweetie," Allen replied. "Just a sec". Replies from Susan popped up.

Now that looks fucking yummy! You out prospecting for more, you insatiable cuntslut?

Maybe, Allen replied while Hellen massaged his pussy and watched over his shoulder.

Susan sent, You gonna bring your new friend over and close the Sapphic circle with me?

You can dream, Allen teased.

Right now, I'm dreaming about cock! Where's my fucking cock?!

"That's it," Hellen said. "Let's go give this minx a little more than she's maybe expecting, eh," she winked at Allen and drew him through the den to a smaller, more intimate, but still spacious room dominated by a large bay window and a huge marble fireplace. Jen was seated in the middle of a dark, plush leather couch. Sean knelt on a thick rug between her legs, his mouth busy on her hard cock.

Hellen took the phone from Allen and knelt down beside Sean. "Show me that hot cock," she ordered. Sean pulled his mouth back until just Jen's cockhead rested on the capable-looking tongue sticking out between his lips. Hellen snapped a couple of pics. Sean pulled away, letting Jen's cock bob freely. Hellen took a couple more pics, then "Okay, thanks - you can carry on."

"What was all that...," Jen started, then Sean spread his mouth back around her cock and her question got lost in, "Oh! Fuck! That's so fucking hot!"

"Here you go," Hellen said, handing the phone to Allen. "Make this quick," she added slipping one hand between his legs to rub between his gooey lips. "I really want to get my mouth on this hot pussy," she added. Helen kept rubbing Allen's throbbing pussy as she slid around to watch over his shoulder while he sent a pic of Jen's hard cock to Susan.

She replied quickly. Now that's more like it! That's the cock I'm craving!, then Is that precum or saliva dripping from his cockhead?

Allen sent him a pic of Jen's cock resting on Sean's tongue. "Oh, you naughty girl," Hellen encouraged, rubbing her fingers against Allen's hood. He groaned but still held on to the phone.

That's so fucking hot, Susan replied, then immediately, Wait! Whose fucking mouth is that?!

Allen selected a wider angle shot of Sean sucking Jen's cock. "Send it," Hellen concurred.

OH! MY! FUCKING! TITS!, Susan texted, then Thats... SUPER fucking HOT!, then Is Allen BI?!

Not exactly, but we're working on it, Allen responded.

OMFG! I so wanna be there when he gets a hard cock shoved up his tight ass!

Allen responded LOL, then TTYL. I've got some orgasms to sort out.

"More the merrier," Hellen murmured in his ear. "Why don't you send her the address?"

Allen typed, Hellen says get your pretty ass over here...If you can still walk, you butt-sore cockslut. He typed the address, then added, Bring any toys you like. Hellen purred at that. He finished with And if you really wanna see Allen lose his ass cherry, you'd better hurry. Door's open. We're in the sitting room off of the den. Drinks in the kitchen. Get your street clothes off and cum on in!

Allen tossed the phone on the coffee table and turned to Hellen, who crushed his mouth to hers and grabbed both his ass cheeks tightly. After some furious mutual groping and some super-hot tongue-on-tongue action, Hellen pushed Allen gently onto a leather ottoman and laid a fat throw pillow behind him on the adjoining couch.

With sure, economic movements, she arranged Allen so that she had free access to his pussy and he could watch her eat it. Allen spread his legs wide and slid his fingers through Hellen's hair as she lowered her mouth to his dripping sex and devoured him.

12