All Comments on 'Chad and Jen...and Joy'

by Doctor O

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

I hope you have descriptions of the next sessions in another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

Definitely need more about the rest of the weekend...and try to have the two sisters get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

Oh boy! Brilliant story & yes, definitely need another chapter. Can't wait for my husband to come home on leave because I'm gonna fuck him senseless after reading this story to him! Good grammar too!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, so hot - I think Joy and Jen will suck and fuck Chad stupid :) They can share his cum, cock, and mouth. There are so many combinations. His cock is good sized, so he could actually with practice get both women off, share the cum with each and everyone wins. Maybe the girls will eat each other out and Chad can screw each of them !! Cannot wait for another chapter. Thanks.

ken0001ken0001over 7 years ago
Damn right

Loved it! Very clever dialog and hot too, great story telling!

DaveCG469DaveCG469over 7 years ago
Loved it from beginning to end - though hope it's not the end!

This was excellent, well constructed and good spelling and grammar. As others have said, I hope this isn't the end - there is plenty of action left to tell us about over the coming weeks and months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope to see another chapter maybe with them becoming permanent together.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Makes everyone happy. Add a second chapter with continued events

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Great story!

It was great that both sisters got to enjoy Chads big 8". Chad got to have 2 mouths and pussies to munch on and to fuck. And a great time was had by all. This could be a great relationship when Joy gets her job, and moves in with her Sis and Brother in law. As long as Jen doesn't feel left out and get jealous of Joy, and Chad spreads the wealth between the 2 of them. All's well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a wax job?

what's sexy about a woman looking like a little kid??? ok, I get it. wimps today like it. natural pussy intimidates them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous