Chad & Stephanie's RV

Story Info
Wife swapping and kinky group sex in a trailer.
5.3k words
4.07
12.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer of 2023 was the most incredible time of my adult life. My wife Bridget and I did a two month tour of America's national parks with our best friends, Chad and Stephanie. We all stayed in their RV, going from park-to-park, partying along the way. On the night before we left, the four of us got really wasted and did a bunch of ecstasy, and ended up having the most amazing group sex. It happened quick, in Chad and Stephanie's bedroom, and snow-balled from there. We were all kinky swingers at heart, and had various levels of experience with fetishes, swinging, and BDSM. But the energy of that experience seemed to unlock something in us, bring us to a new level of sexual freedom and open-mindedness.

The next morning, no one seemed to be the least bit embarrassed. The four of us were still charged, tingling with excitement. We were emboldened. We made a pact that we would love our wives and each other, experimenting sexually like it was the last summer of our adult lives.

The following are true events from our trip, recounted as accurately as possible.

***

PART ONE: CUM WALK

Stephanie, my buddy Chad's 33-year-old wife, went first. She came out of their RV with spooge on her face, a decent size load trickling down her pretty cheek. Me and my wife Bridget watched her, barely able to contain ourselves. Chad was still in the RV, pulling up his pants and waiting for his hard-on to go down. We'd seen the whole thing from inside their class-C motorhome, minutes before. We watched Stephanie blow her muscular husband on the pull-out bed, asking him how close he was to coming -- was he almost there? -- and to make sure he told her in advance, so she could kneel down under him and he could shoot his load on her face.

The fact that me and Bridget were sitting there watching, not even three feet away, made Chad come even faster.

"I'm gonna shoot," he said to Stephanie, fumbling to stand up over top of his wife, taking her head and pushing it close, moaning and jerking off on her. The game was to get as big a wad as possible somewhere on your wife's face -- preferably on the chin and cheeks -- and to leave it there, so people could see it when she went outside in the park and walked around.

Stephanie was now outside in the warm July air, walking around the RV park in Acadia National Park in cutoffs and t-shirt, sandals on her tanned feet, dirty-blond hair blowing slightly in the breeze. And there was Chad's load on her face. It was difficult to see, truth be told. Or should I say it was difficult to know exactly what it was. It could have been any number of things: snot, a gob of sunscreen, even hand soap. Who would have thought, in a million years, that it was spunk?

But the four of us knew, oh yes, and it made things incredibly sexy and exciting. The sex we had during these games -- during that entire summer in the RV -- was intense and on an entirely different level than the sex we'd been having with our wives alone.

Chad came outside, walked over to where Bridget and I were standing. "Did she go inside the general store yet?" he asked us.

"She's there now," Bridget told him.

"Could you see it on her?" Chad said.

"Your load?" Bridget asked.

"Yeah."

"Kind of. It was starting to get runny. I doubt anyone will know what it is."

"No one will know," I said.

Stephanie was coming back to us now. She had an ice cream cone in her hand and some napkins.

"You got a little something on your face," Bridget said to her. "Right there."

We started laughing.

"I think you should clean it off," Stephanie told my wife. This was also part of the game: the wives needed to do the cleanup.

"Let me get some of that ice cream first," Bridget said.

Stephanie nodded. "No. Clean up comes first."

"Fine." Bridget walked over to Stephanie, licked her face, taking up what was left of the goo on her cheek. She swallowed. She grabbed the ice cream and took a monster bite, and swallowed that, too.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, showing everyone there was nothing left.

***

The wives did five single-cum walks that summer -- two for Stephanie, three for Bridget. That's when someone came up with the idea for a double-cum walk, which would involve two loads on the face, not one. Stephanie could see where this was going and said she wasn't into it.

"I'm out," she said. "Facials are sexy and all that, but I have a thing about too much jism on me. It's the texture. It gives me the heebie-jeebies sometimes."

"Bridget?" Chad said to my wife. "Are you in?"

We all knew she was. By this point in our trip we'd been having four-way sex nearly every night, swapping wives, doing double penetration and all kinds of other no-holds-barred sexual experimentation. And Bridget had naturally become the receptacle for me and Chad's loads, taking our cum on her face and in her mouth, and sometimes on her round, bouncy tits.

This excited me, but also pissed me off. Deep down though, I felt I had no right to complain. How could I object to anything sexual Bridget did? How could I complain about anything any of us did? We'd crossed that line seven states ago. Plus, we had a pact: the summer of 2023 was the new summer of love.

"I'll do a double," Bridget said.

"Of course you will," Stephanie said, laughing. "You're a total fucking slut."

We all went into the trailer, which was parked in the RV campground of Shenandoah National Park in Virginia, to start the game. Me and Chad sat on the edge of the bed, two lean men with brown crewcuts, Bridget on her knees between our legs, sucking us off as she fingered herself. Stephanie held back Bridget's long brown hair, playing with it, stroking it with her hands. Watching my wife blow another man made me come superfast, and so I jumped up and told Bridget to get ready. I grunted, blowing a nut on her cheek as she sucked Chad.

"I'm coming," Chad said a moment later, and stood up, too. He grabbed the back of my wife's head and jacked off all over her face, a much bigger load than mine. Bridget took it all, still fingering herself. She started trembling as she orgasmed, moaning, rubbing her clit.

"Are you ready to go for your nasty walk now?" Stephanie asked her. "With my husband's cum all over your face?"

"Yeah," Bridget said.

"I bet you are," I said.

***

PART TWO: EXPOSED IN PUBLIC

We went to 17 national parks that summer, and got naked pictures of Bridget and Stephanie in all of them. Some of the photos were genuinely breathtaking, our beautiful wives posing in front of glorious scenery in all manner of positions. Some shots were completely naked, if we could pull it off, while others were partial nudes. The two women posed bottomless in boots and sneakers in the Grand Canyon, and topless and barefoot in the Grand Tetons. We got them spread-eagle on the red rocks in Arches, and reclining naked among the pine trees in Yellowstone.

My favorites were the clandestine beaver-shots in crowded restaurants and lodges, where Stephanie and Bridget would hike-up their skirts or dresses, spreading their legs in a booth or on a bench for a quick photo, the surrounding people oblivious and none-the-wiser. After these photo sessions we would meet back at the RV, look at the pictures, super-charged and horny, and fuck.

We video-taped our fucking, each taking turns directing the action. We opened the blinds, opened the windows, hoping our RV neighbors could see or hear us. Yes, we're having serious group sex in here, and videotaping it. Wanna come and join us? No one ever did, but we knew people were well aware of what we were doing inside the RV. More than once we got looks from other couples who were either completely outraged or totally turned on, but these looks just energized us, empowered and emboldened us, made us feel invincible and completely alive.

Once, and only once, a female park ranger tried to cite us for a noise violation. It was a ruse, of course, as we weren't even playing any music. I'd seen the women snooping around our trailer for three days, mostly at night, trying to see inside. Then one night I caught her watching us through the window, and I swear to Christ, she was masturbating. I made eye contact and that's when she came to the door and started knocking, identifying herself.

"Park ranger," she said, her voice gruff and husky.

"Oh shit," Chad said, naked and on top of Stephanie. "Is someone at the door?"

I was 69ing Bridget, my middle finger up her ass. From my angle on the bed I could see both the window and door, and knew exactly what was going on. I pushed my wife off my face and sat up, telling her and Chad and Stephanie to get dressed or cover up, that there was a park ranger at the door.

"Turn off the lights," Stephanie said. "We'll pretend we're asleep."

"It's too late for that," I said. "I have to answer the door."

Bridget pulled on a t-shirt and slipped into a pair of shorts. Chad and Stephanie just laid in bed under the covers.

I opened the door bare-chested and in my boxer shorts. "Yes?" I said. The park ranger stood there, not saying anything. She was in her 40s, about ten years older than all of us. She was slender and attractive, with short black hair and tattoos on her forearms, hands, and neck. She had a lip and nose ring, and was wearing her summer ranger uniform -- beige top, forest green shorts. She had on brown boots and had great legs, although she didn't shave them. She was clearly a lesbian.

She peeked her head inside the RV. It smelled like sex. Big time.

"Sorry to bother you," she said, still surveying the scene like the voyeur she was, "but I got a complaint about some noise coming from your trailer. Do you think you might be able to keep it down in here? Maybe close the windows, draw the shades?"

"No problem," Chad said, putting his arm around Stephanie. "We'll do that right away."

"That'd be great," the ranger said. She took out a ticket and began filling it out.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A citation," she told me.

"For what? Us?"

"Yes. There have been some complaints about what you've been doing in here, and I'm telling you right now, it needs to stop. I get it, you're all adults, but that doesn't mean you can, you know..."

"No," I said. "I don't know."

"Are you going to make me say it?" the ranger said.

"What did we do?" Bridget asked her.

"Yeah," Stephanie added.

The ranger smiled, shook her head. "Look, I'm going to give you this $30 ticket, and I'm going to ask you to close your windows and shades, and try to keep it down in here. If this is too much, then you can always leave our park and go somewhere else. But if you continue this behavior, you are going to find yourself getting another fine and maybe more. We have laws and regulations. This is a national park. There are other people here besides you."

"What behavior?" I pressed.

"Seriously?" the ranger said. "I saw you, okay. With my own eyes. And heard you. You're causing a big commotion in this RV park."

"You were watching us," I told her. "And liking it."

"Excuse me?"

"Just let it go, Sal," Stephanie told me. "We'll pay the fine. We'll close the shades."

"Thank you," the ranger said.

"She's a pervert," I whispered to Chad.

The ranger -- her name was Glennis, according to her uniform -- was losing her temper. No, she had lost her temper already. She started going off on me and Chad, just me and Chad, telling us we were pigs and that we didn't respect the park or our wives. She said she had heard some things -- seen some things -- over the past three days, and that we needed to be more attentive and open to Bridget and Stephanie's needs. It was all about us, she said. All about the men. It was bullshit, and so she was going to write a second citation, this time for $100.

"What?" Chad said. "You can't do that. I'll tell your boss."

"Tell her," Glennis said. "And you can also mention the indecent exposure violations, which will get picked up by the local newspaper, and will mention you by name. I don't know what you do for a living, but this kind of thing tends to embarrass people, and in worst cases, ruins careers."

Both Chad and I were high school athletic directors in New Jersey school districts, with strict ethical codes of conduct.

"What indecent exposure violations?" Chad asked.

"The ones I'm writing up now."

"Fine," I said to Glennis. "You made your point. I apologize for calling you a pervert. We'll pay the $30. We've learned our lesson."

"Have you?" she asked.

"Yes," Chad said, getting up with a sheet wrapped around him.

"Prove it. Let me see you tend to your wives' needs. Go ahead. Do it."

No one moved.

"Do it," Glennis snapped again. "Go down on your wives. You and your buddy. Get moving."

This park ranger, this crazy, whack-a-doodle lesbian chick out of some bad porn movie, was actually turning us on. She didn't seem real but here she was, standing in our trailer, telling me and Chad to go down on our wives, and we were getting off on it. The four of us were thoroughly getting off on it.

Smiling, Stephanie and Bridget lay back on the bed, pulling down their panties and spreading their legs. Chad and I kneeled down and ate their pussies, teasing them at first, kissing the insides of their thighs, then putting our mouths on their sweet spots, sucking at the folds of their cunts, flicking our tongues on their clits, getting them wet.

"Now switch," Glennis told us. "Come on, don't be shy. Taste your buddy's wife's pussy, that's it."

I got between Stephanie's legs, and Chad got between Bridget's. We bent their legs back and showed the park ranger their wet pink slits, shaved bald, Stephanie's labia pierced with a small silver hoop, Bridget's clit pierced with a silver stud.

"Move," the ranger said to me. "Get out of my way. Let me show you." She walked up to Stephanie, positioned herself, got ready. She went down on her greedily, eating out her soaking wet pussy, making Stephanie moan and quiver.

"Fuck," Chad said as he watched.

Glennis had four whole fingers up Stephanie's cunt, and was asking her if she wanted more, if she felt like she could take it.

"Yes," Stephanie told her, and that's when the park ranger worked her whole hand into Stephanie's cunt -- fisting her -- making her moan and buck her hips, making her squirt, making her gush all over the bed.

"Yo," Chad said, elbowing me.

"You want to try it, honey?" Glennis asked Bridget. My wife nodded yes, absolutely, and so she spread her legs and let the park ranger eat her pussy too, let her work a hand into her soaking cunt, let the gruff lesbian park ranger fuck her with her fist, pound her, ream her out, make her come harder than she'd come all summer. Bridget moaned and pulled off the bedsheets, face flushed, eyes rolling back.

"That's how you do it," the park ranger said. "That's how you service your women."

***

PART THREE: FROTTAGE

"What the fuck is frottage?' I asked Stephanie.

"It's a swordfight," Chad told me.

We were in Yosemite, and had finally made it to the west coast. It was raining, and we were in the RV, looking at the naked pictures of Bridget and Stephanie, trying to kill time. At any point, if any one of us got the urge, we would start masturbating spontaneously, right there in front of everyone. It had happened a bunch of times that summer already.

The pictures were getting all of us hot. That's when the talk turned to watching Stephanie and Bridget go down on each other, or better yet, watching Stephanie and Bridget get into a 69 and put butt plugs in each other's asses. At this point Chad suggested he could replace Stephanie's plug with his cock and do a little anal action -- drill his wife's ass while she buried her head in Bridget's pussy. When he came he would shoot his load all over Stephanie's dirty brown hole, and let it trickle down her ass crack onto Bridget's waiting tongue. I would film it, of course. Then the two wives would switch -- Bridget on top and Stephanie on bottom -- me nailing Bridget's ass while she munched Stephanie's box. Chad would do the filming this time, as he was a team player, after all.

That's when Stephanie mentioned frottage. She said she was tired of her and Bridget doing girl-on-girl if Chad and I were never going to do any experimenting ourselves.

"I still don't get it," I said.

"What's to get?" Chad explained. "Frottage is when two guys rub their dicks together, like a swordfight. But that's my wife for you. She's constantly trying to get us to do some gay-ass shit."

"It's not gay," Stephanie said. "Here, let me show you guys. Come over here on the bed. Take off your pants and underwear."

We didn't move.

Stephanie took off her t-shirt, unhooked her bra. Her boobs were heavy, her pink nipples hard like raisins. She stepped out of her cut-offs, wearing only her panties. She sat back on the pull-out bed, and curled her legs under her. She patted the mattress next to her, instructing us to come over and play.

"Fuck it," I said, and took off my clothes -- all of them -- and went over and sat down next to her. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. She winked at me and pointed to Chad, and told him to come over and join us.

He stripped naked, insisting he wasn't going to do any gay shit -- not in a million years -- and came over to the bed and sat down next to me.

"Here," Stephanie said, "get up a minute, Chad. I want you to sit facing Sal. Get between his legs." She had Chad's cock in her hand, stroking it, getting him hard. She guided him between my legs. We were doing a male scissors, crotch-to-crotch, our cocks hard and inches apart.

"Fucking gay," Chad said, although he didn't move. His breathing was getting heavier.

"Make them touch cocks," Bridget said. "Yeah, I like this. I'm getting the video camera."

Stephanie stroked us both, a cock in each hand. She took our cocks and rubbed the heads together, mixing our precum, getting them nice and sticky.

"Their dicks are touching!" Bridget said, now recording. "That's hot. You like that boys? Huh? I bet you do. I bet you like rubbing your cocks together."

Stephanie put both of our cocks in one hand and jerked them together, spitting on them, getting them slick. She leaned down and started sucking us, both cocks in her mouth at the same time, gagging on them.

"Come on boys," Bridget said. "Let's see something squirt."

I was getting close to blowing my load. Chad was breathing really hard now, his face getting red. He grunted and made his orgasm face, and then he was coming, Stephanie jerking his load all over my dick.

"Yeah," Stephanie said, "that's it. Shoot that hot load all over Sal's cock." Chad lay back on the bed, panting.

Bridget was super horny and wanted in on the fun. "Here," she said to Stephanie. "Take this camera. Come on. I want you to film me now."

Stephanie took the camera and filmed. Bridget got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed and started licking Chad's cum off of my dick, slurping it up, smacking her lips and making yummy noises. She jerked me off as she sucked me, squeezing and jerking, and then my cock erupted in her mouth, a gallon of cum at least. She couldn't swallow fast enough, and it leaked down her chin.

"Oh yeah," Stephanie said. "That was so hot!"

Chad was sleeping on the bed, snoring loudly.

I stood up and kissed Bridget on the mouth, and winked at Stephanie.

"Frottage," I said. "I get it now."

***

PART FOUR: THE HOTEL TAKEOVER

We were sharing our videos on an adult website called "Road Swingers," not publicly, but with people we met online. We became friendly with a couple called "Roy and Roxie," and had sent them some naked pics of Bridget and Stephanie, along with our frottage video. They sent us some sexy pics and videos in return, and suggested we plan a get together at some point in the future. There was an RV swing convention happening in Florida in October, but even more exciting, there was a major swing event taking place -- a hotel takeover -- in San Francisco in the middle of August. It was perfect timing. We would be in Redwood National Park that week, and could easily make the six hour drive down to San Francisco.

12