Chad & Stephanie's RV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The event was worth the trip. The four of us rented a room on the fifth floor of the hotel, Chad parking the RV for free in a Walmart parking lot several miles away. We met up with Roy and Roxie that afternoon in the lobby of the hotel, and went downtown to a bar for drinks. They were like us, in their mid-thirties and attractive. Roy was a little bigger than me and Chad, a little over six-feet and weighing about 200 pounds. He'd been in the Marines, but had let his dark brown hair grow out long and floppy. Roxie was this slutty-looking thing with porcelain skin and long, jet-black hair with purple highlights. Her arms were covered in tattoos. She was wearing a short black skirt, fishnet stockings, and black combat boots. Her lipstick was dark red.

Stephanie was immediately attracted to her, and the two became an item right away, walking arm-in-arm through the San Francisco streets to the bar. Bridget was definitely interested in Roy, and had already started to flirt with him. Several times she mentioned that she was fascinated by women who were able to experience triple penetration -- a cock in their pussy, ass, and mouth, all at the same time. She'd been "double-stuffed," she mentioned to Roy casually, but not the big three. It was on her bucket list, didn't you know.

After the drinks we went bowling. The alley we visited had been rented by the organizers of the swingers event and was taken over for the afternoon -- you needed to show your lifestyle ID badge to get inside. Amazingly, there were people bowling naked. Roxie took off her top then, bra included, her milky-white tits jiggling, nipples rock hard. She persuaded Stephanie and Bridget to bowl a game with her. Both women took off their tops too, giggling with excitement. Bridget was having too much fun, dancing in the lane, putting her arms over her head and shaking her tits.

"It looks like the girls are having fun," Chad said to me and Roy.

An hour later, after the girls bowled two complete games, we headed back to the hotel to go swimming in the pool. It was on the roof, and although the organizers had explained that you could only go naked in designated areas -- like your room or the swingers lounge on the basement floor -- there were two dozen adults skinny dipping in the pool, sipping on drinks and having a blast. We all swam naked, splashing and putting our wives on our shoulders to have chicken fights.

We got more drinks at the pool bar, which served cocktails right in the water. Bridget put her arms around me and gave me this wet, French kiss.

"I love you," she told me.

"I love you, too."

We showered and at dinner in the hotel restaurant. We were all tan and energized with vitamin D, especially the wives. It was decided that our little crew was going to forego having sex in one of our own rooms, and save it for the swingers lounge downstairs. How could you go to a major swingers event in San Francisco and not join in with the group orgy?

After dinner, we went back to our rooms to freshen up, and get dressed in our naughty swingers garb. Me and Chad put on silk robes and slippers, with nothing underneath except our boxer shorts. Bridget and Stephanie both wore lace see-through teddys, no panties or bra. The girls worked hard on their make-up, putting on eyeliner and lipstick, and combing out their long, soft hair.

It was after 10:00 pm when we got in the elevator and went to the lounge, a play space converted from the hotel's conference rooms. The rooms were dimly lit, and on the floor were several dozen mattresses taken down from the beds upstairs. Each room had its own theme and designation. One room afforded more privacy, where the beds were several feet apart and separated by vertical lace curtains that hung like a canopy. Couples could have sex on these beds, intimately close to others, but not completely exposed. Some couples fucked on these beds, others simply lay there and watched the action.

One room was completely dark, open to those who wanted an adventurous sexual experience along with some erotic sensory deprivation.

Then there was the main play space, the "orgy" room. This area was clearly lit, but there were no sheets between the several dozen mattresses on the floor. The six of us headed straight to this room, immediately finding two unoccupied mattresses right in the center of the room. We kicked off our slippers and stepped onto the beds. There was some serious sex going on around us, people fucking and sucking, coming loudly. There was no music, just sex. It was different from the sex clubs we'd all been to before.

We started by reclining on the beds and passionately kissing our own wives. Soon we were comfortable and loose, ready to explore and play. Stephanie clearly wanted Roxie, which had been obvious all day. She grabbed her and the two started kissing, fondling each other's tits, getting into a scissors on the mattress and grinding their pussies.

Bridget gave me a look, raising her eyebrows, and I nodded. Yes, we could give it a try now -- triple penetration -- if Chad and Roy were still into it.

They were. We undid our robes, letting them fall open, exposing our half-hard cocks. We knelt down around Bridget and let her have at us, let her suck our cocks and jerk us off, going from cock-to-cock, one in each hand and one in her mouth. Chad played with her tits as I fingered her pussy and asshole, getting her soaking wet. She came then, struggling the keep Roy's fat cock in her mouth, struggling to catch her breath.

"Fuck me now," she said. "All three of you. Fuck me hard. Make me come again."

I lay back on the mattress and she mounted my cock, riding me. She leaned forward so Chad could get at her ass. He spit on his hand and fingered her asshole, getting it loose, making it slick. He slipped his cock in her ass, and then we were doing it -- Chad and I -- we were double-stuffing Bridget. She moaned, getting ready to come again.

"Get over here Roy!" she shouted. "I want to suck you off!"

Roy kneeled down on the Mattress next to me, shoving his fat dick in my wife's mouth. It was too much for her, three dicks in her at once, and she moaned loudly, grabbing the bedsheets and twisting them in her hands, kicking her feet. She grunted and struggled to endure the orgasm, a vein popping in her neck. Chad grunted, and I could feel his dick thrusting inside Bridget's ass faster, faster, until he came. He shot his load up her ass, and then pulled out. Some of his cum trickled onto my dick.

"Fuck me doggie now," Bridget said. We switched positions, Bridget on all fours, me fucking her pussy from behind while she sucked Roy off. Roy was kneeling in front of her, both hands on her head, caressing it, his fingers in her hair.

On the mattress next to us, Roxie was between Stephanie's legs, eating her pussy. I had already heard Stephanie come once, and it sounded like she was coming again, hard.

Roy was watching his wife eat another woman's pussy at the center of a room full of people, all of whom were naked and having sex, and he grabbed harder at Bridget's hair, balling it in his hands.

"Oh fuck," he shouted, hips quivering, and came in my wife's mouth. Bridget gulped and swallowed, cum running down her chin.

"More," she said. "I want more."

I was almost there, too. I'd drank more than everyone else at the bar, so I was able to last that much longer. I grabbed Bridget's hips and pounded her, flesh slapping, and she moaned and whipped her head from side-to-side, her long brown hair flying in her sweaty face.

"Here," I said to her. "I'm coming. Turn around."

She spun around and took my spurting dick in her mouth, jerking it, tonguing my balls. I shot my load down her throat and she jerked me still, squeezing my cum-covered cock and rubbing it against her face. She was a fucking mess, three guys' loads on her -- one trickling out of her ass, two spattered on her face.

"Come here and kiss me," she said, pulling me toward her. I kissed her then, a deep, passionate, French kiss, the two of us still kneeling naked on the mattress.

The next thing I remember is the six of us leaving the room and going into another area where there were refreshments -- bottles of Pepsi and boxes of peperoni pizza.

"Peperoni pizza and sex!" Stephanie joked. "The perfect combination!"

We got into the elevator, saying goodbye to Roy and Roxie, who were going to the hotel bar for a drink.

The next morning we got up, showered and left, hoping to see Roy and Roxie again at the RV swingers event in Florida.

***

The ride back to the east coast was uneventful. We took turns driving straight through, arriving in New Jersey five days later. The sex we had on the trip back was less exciting, Chad and I deciding to stick to our own wives. Not that we didn't love them, because we did. But as the summer came to a close and Labor Day weekend approached, we all knew it was time to reestablish our normal routines and schedules, and go on about our normal days.

Bridget and I said goodbye to Chad and Stephanie, and goodbye to their wonderful RV, at least for now.

"See you in October," we said to them.

Our friends smiled and waved. "See you guys then."

12