Chad Fontenot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers

If she was so beautiful, like Lacey said, then why was she eighteen and had never had a boyfriend? Other than that one night at Peggy's party when they'd played 'Truth or Dare,' she'd never even been kissed, for God's sake.

----

"Which gate?" Chad asked as he turned off of Veterans Memorial Boulevard onto the side street.

"Gate C, right there," Jackie said and pointed. "Damn, I can't wait to get out of these sweaty clothes."

Chad pulled into the parking lot and found a parking spot.

"Thanks again," Jackie said and got out of the large car.

"Not a problem, any time," Chad smiled and ejected the Kool and the Gang cartridge. He popped in his Led Zeppelin cartridge.

Chad thought "Damn, I'd like to help you out of those sweaty clothes," as he watched her round ass sway back and forth as she climbed the two flight of stairs. She waved to him from outside of her door and he watched her round breasts wobble. He put the car in reverse and backed out of the parking spot.

----

"Mother fucker, but that is one fine ass white boy," Jackie muttered to herself. She closed her door and wrinkled her nose. Townie's litter box obviously needed emptying. She smiled as the orange cat rubbed up against her legs. She poured a bowl of cat food for Tawny and put it on the linoleum floor of the small kitchen. She went to the small bathroom and scooped the cat's litter box clean. Once the cat was taken care of, Jackie was able to concentrate on herself.

She peeled the snug pullover sweater off then sighed in relief as she unhooked the white cotton bra. Her thirty-eight D breasts spilled out and she sighed again. The cool air made her fat dark nipples tightens but she resisted the urge to play with them. She unzipped her tight polyester slacks and slid them down her legs. Her pantyhose followed and she lazily scratched her tight curls of pubic hair. She started up the small shower and waited for the water to reach the right temperature before climbing into the spray.

She wet her cap of short curls and ran shampoo through it. She grabbed the rough washcloth and bar of cocoa butter soap and worked up a good lather. She'd had no intention of masturbating; the hot water didn't last very long in the apartment shower, but the moment the rough washcloth rasped across her dark nipple she gave in to the temptation. She rubbed her heavy breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. She eased the washcloth over her round belly toward the tight black curls and lovingly teased her slit, touching then retreating, touching a little lower and retreating again, and finally digging in and rubbing her slick lips and hard nub.

"Oh, yeah!" she hissed and shuddered through a mild orgasm.

But the water was beginning to cool so she hurriedly rinsed herself off and shut off the now cold water. She dried herself off and padded, nude, to the small bedroom. She slipped the polyester nightgown on over her lush figure and debated whether or not to fix herself something to eat.

Exhaustion won out and she simply climbed into her queen-sized bed. The bed took up most of the small room, leaving only enough room for a small dresser. On top of the small dresser sat her thirteen inch black and white television. It had been a graduation present from her grandmother and she treasured it; knowing that her grandmother did not have money to just throws around like that.

She reached for the remote and turned it on. The evening news was just ending and Johnny Carson was a few minutes away. She was snoring lightly before he finished his monologue.

Her dreams were black and white also. A white Chad Fontenot sucked and tugged at her black flesh while his fingers spread her wet pussy lips apart. He pressed the head of his cock to her wet slit and she tensed up, waiting, waiting for that delicious penetration to come.

The sound of 'The Star Spangled Banner' woke her up as the television broadcast day came to an end. She looked around in confusion, then sighed and pulled her nightgown down over her belly. She turned off the television, and then crawled on her hands and knees to the foot of the bed. She reached up to the dresser and set her alarm clock; she was working the morning shift at the diner tomorrow and needed to be at work by sic o'clock.

Chapter 10

"I wonder what black pussy tastes like," thought Chad as he dressed for work that morning.

His cock began to rise again, just moments after he'd shot a load of his semen down the drain of his shower. He ignored his erection and hurriedly finished dressing. He almost tripped over his black cat, Midnight, as she waited for him by the bedroom door. He lovingly picked the cat up and tossed it onto his bed.

"Silly cat," he chuckled and bounded down the stairs and out the front door.

Even though it was five forty in the morning, he gave no thought to the three people still asleep in the home and slammed the front door.

"Must be Saturday morning," Mr. Fontenot mumbled to his wife.

"Damn it!" she said. "I've told that boy a hundred times, people are sleeping! Does he listen?"

"As long as we're awake..." he mumbled and reached for his wife.

"Oh, no you don't!" she laughed and slapped at his hands. "Honey, come on, I'm trying to sleep here!"

He chuckled; he knew she would be giving in soon. Married for twenty years, they still found each other extremely attractive and enjoyed a healthy sex life.

"I'm serious," she said, even as she began to pull the flannel nightgown over her head. "I don't have time for this."

She rolled over and embraced him to her now nude body. He chuckled and playfully licked the tip of her nose, which elected a squeal of disgust from her. He burst into guffaws of laughter as she returned the lick to his nose. He rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him.

Chapter 11

Chad pulled up to the stop sign and looked from left to right. A familiar figure stood on the side of the road, waiting for a bus. He smiled and picked up the Kool and the Gang 8 track off the seat and put in in the tape player. He slowly eased the car to the bus stop and rolled down the passenger window.

"Hey!" he shouted. "Want a ride?"

Jackie smiled broadly. It had started off to be a really crappy morning; the alarm had been set to 'PM' instead of 'AM' so she barely woke up in time. Then her dull razor had nicked her underarms and they stung terribly from the anti-per spirant. She had no clean panty hose and she hated wearing tight slacks without them. The milk in the refrigerator was sour, so she did not eat breakfast.

But the worst was that when she'd opened her door, Tawny had run out of the apartment. She had wasted valuable time trying to find the cat, finally finding him under a car. She had to literally crawl halfway under the car to grab the cat and he'd tried to claw her as she trudged up the two flights of stairs. She had watched the rear end of a bus as she walked up to the bus stop; it was at least three blocks away by that time.

"Oh, I don't know," she laughed. "My momma told me not to get into no cars of no strangers."

"Well, um, did your momma tell you not to take no candy from strangers, too?" Chad smiled and joked back as she opened the door and climbed into the Impala.

"Yes, she did!" Jackie said as they drove down Veterans Memorial toward work. "Why? You ain't got any candy, do you?"

"Nope, my momma told me not to give candy to little girls," Chad laughed.

"Little girl? Do I look like a little girl to you?" She laughed and thrust her chest out.

"That's what's so great about little girls, they grow up to be big girls," Chad said.

Jackie told him all about how her morning had started and Chad listened as they drove the short distance to work.

"No kidding? You have a cat too?" he said as they entered the diner. "I have a female cat, well really she's my sister's cat or supposed to be anyway, but Midnight likes my room more so it just kind of became my cat."

"Midnight?" Jackie laughed.

"Yeah, well, she's all black so that's what my sister named her and..." Chad said as Jackie punched her time card.

He grabbed his card and punched in. When he turned around Jackie was mere inches away from him.

"So you like black pussy..." she said and leaned a little closer to him. "...Cats?"

Chad stared in shock as Jackie ran her pink tongue lightly across his lips and giggled and ran down the hall toward the dining room. When she reached the entrance to the dining room she stopped and looked at him over her shoulder.

He had not moved from his spot, almost frozen. (All the blood had run out of his head and was rushing to fill his cock to it's fullest potential. ( She laughed out loud and entered the dining room, ready to take customers' orders.

"Yeah, I like black pussy...cats," he finally said and began to walk toward the dishwashing area.

He had to adjust his cock several times that morning and the memory of her wet tongue running across his lips kept replaying in his mind. She smiled broadly but kept her distance whenever he came out to clear away tables or set out more glassand or dishes.

----

Serena sighed again and read the paperback romance she was engrossed in. She was at the part where the man finally realized how much the woman loved him and how foolish he'd been in letting another man propose marriage to her.

Was it too late for true love to win out? Or would she marry the wrong man who only pretended to love her but was really after her wealth? She'd read 'The Red Haired Heiress' at least two dozen times, but it never failed to bring a lump to her throat and a yearning in her heart.

Her mother entered the living room and smiled a little wistfully at her daughter.

"You know life isn't like in those books," she said and sat down next to her daughter on the small couch.

"I know," Serena said and looked up at her mother. "I wish it could be, though."

Mr. Lee entered the room and smiled widely at the two most beautiful women in the world. He truly adored his wife, with her long red hair, even though a few strands of gray were starting to enter the mix. Her small breasts with their overly sensitive nipples were absolutely perfect and her nice small butt was something he never tired of running his hands over. Her sweet smile and all those sexy freckles! He was the luckiest man in the world.

Mrs. Lee looked up at her handsome husband and blushed. Twenty minutes ago, he'd cornered her in their bedroom; she'd been changing the sheets on their bed. Right after that they needed to be changed again, and if that look in his eye meant anything, she'd wasted her time in stripping them off the bed and putting them into the washing machine.

----

Finally, 1:30 rolled around and Chad's relief came strolling in, in no hurry to assume the duties.

Chad did not like Antoine; the kid was lazy and would rather leave a stack of dishes for the next person to take care of and would rather leave a sink full of pots and pans than get after them himself. Chad finished sweeping the floor and laid down the rubber slip-proof mat that he'd just run through the dishwasher.

"Why you do that?" Antoine asked.

"Do what?" Chad asked, annoyed.

Antoine blew cigarette smoke in Chad's direction. He pointed with the cigarette at the mat.

"Wash the mat?" Antoine said. "It's just going to get dirty again."

"Because it was sticky," Chad said and took off his dirty apron and hung it up on the hook.

"And because you're supposed to wash it at the end of every shift," Jim said as he strode through the room toward his office down the hall. "But you wouldn't know that, Antoine, because you can't be bothered to read the handbook."

Antoine glared at the white kid that had just got him in trouble with the manager, even though Chad had done nothing. He removed the scowl and smiled widely at Jackie as she cut through the small room toward the time clock at the end of the hall. He hoped she saw the gold tooth he sported.

"Hey sweet thing!" he called out. "When you and me going out?"

"Between Never and When Hell Freezes Over," she said and kept walking.

Chad smiled to himself and began walking down the hallway.

"What the fuck you laughing about, white boy?" Antoine snapped.

"What the fuck you crying about, black boy?" Gary said and squared off against Antoine.

Antoine quickly backed down; he'd made the mistake of going up against Gary one time and had been thoroughly humiliated when Gary had picked him up and dropped him into a half empty trash barrel.

----

Jackie did not like Antoine. As the only two black employees at the Roundabout, they'd sat together during a break on her first day there and all he had done was spout off anger and bitterness toward all of the white people that worked there and all of the white people that patronized the diner. She too had suffered her share of ignorance and prejudice as a black person in the South, but she knew it was nothing more than reverse prejudice to assume that all whites were the same. It just didn't make any sense to hate anyone simply because of the color of his or her skin.

What she really didn't like, though, was his braggadocios attitude and the fact that he assumed, just because she was black and he was black and they worked together, that she and he were an item.

"Don't. Put. Your. Hands. On. Me." She had hissed at him.

He pulled his arm from around her waist and threw up his hands in surrender.

"Be cool, momma," he said. But that did not deter him from trying to get a date with the pretty black woman.

Chapter 12

Chad Clocked out and walked toward his car. Jackie was sitting on the bench at the bus stop. He waved to her.

"You'd rather take the bus?" he asked her.

"Well, no, not really," she said and slowly walked toward him. "I just don't want to assume nothing. You know? I mean, you might have a date with that Robin girl or something. You know?"

"That Robin girl is gone bye-bye," he smiled easily. "I told her good bye last Saturday night."

"Really?" Jackie said and opened the passenger door of Chad's car. "That's a shame, she was real pretty."

"Only on the outside," Chad said easily.

"Aw, look at this shit!" Antoine yelled as he watched through the front window of the diner. "What's that fucking bitch doing getting into that white ass car?"

"Antoine!" Jim said loudly.

"What?" Antoine yelled.

"Watch your mouth!" Jim said in a voice that brooked no argument.

"Aw, kiss my black ass," Antoine muttered under his breath.

"What?" Jim yelled.

"I didn't say nothing," Antoine said and slapped a wet rag around on the table he was clearing.

"I have had just about enough out of you," Jim warned the angry black man as he walked past.

Chapter 13

Gate C, right?" Chad said ad he pulled up to her apartment complex

"Yeah," Jackie said. "I live in 310 C."

He pulled up in front of the building and stopped. Jackie didn't move for a moment then looked at him.

"Hey, you want to come up and see my pussy...cat?" she asked.

"Um, sure," he nervously agreed. He turned off his car and opened his door.

Jackie smiled. She was extremely nervous, but knew that as nervous as she was, Chad was twice as nervous. She kept up a running monologue the whole time from his car to the front door of her apartment.

"There's my bad boy," she said as she entered the small apartment.

Chad quietly closed the door behind him and smiled as the orange cat regarded Jackie and the new intruder.

"Yeah, he looks like a bad boy," he said as she stroked the cat.

Chad wasn't really looking at the cat, though; he was staring at Jackie's round ass as it wiggled in her snug slacks.

"Oh, he is, he is a very bad boy," Jackie laughed. "But Mamma likes bad boys, doesn't she?"

Chad's cock began to grow hard as he watched her ass wiggle. Then she stood up and walked into the small kitchen and looked through a cabinet.

"Um, you want something to drink?" she asked. "I got a little bit of gin, or vodka here, but I don't know what else."

"Um, no, not really," Chad said. "I'm mainly a beer drinker, you know?"

"Oh," she said. "Well, I ain't got no beer. I'll be sure to get you some next time I go shopping, okay?"

"Okay," he said and eased his way toward the door. "Um, listen I got..."

"You're going?" Jackie asked as she reentered the small living room.

"Yeah, well I got..." he said and put his hand on the doorknob.

"Oh, okay, well let me thank you for the ride home," she said and put her arms around his neck.

Chad Fontenot was of average height at five foot nine inches, but his platform shoes gave him another four inches. Jackie, who had kicked off her tennis shoes the moment they entered the small apartment had to crane her neck to look up at Chad. He blinked several times and she smiled up at him. His arms went around her waist and he leaned in for a kiss.

"Mm hmm," she murmured as his lips teased hers. When her mouth opened slightly, he teased her some more with flicks of his tongue. She opened her mouth more and opened her eyes in surprise as he sucked her tongue into his mouth, rather than try to stuff his tongue into her mouth like most of the guys she had kissed. His hands rubbed lightly up and down her back, easing their way down to her ass.

"Mother fucker, but you're a good kisser, you know that?" she finally said as she pulled her mouth from his.

He smiled easily; she wasn't the first girl to tell him that. Robin had never noticed, though. She gave so little of herself that she had not noticed the passion in his lips.

"Yeah?" he said. "Well, you're not half bad yourself."

"Am I the first black girl you ever kissed?" she asked and began to nuzzle against his neck.

"Yeah, you are," he admitted and lightly teased her eyelids with his lips.

His hands had found her ass and he was lightly stroking the magnificent globes. His cock was straining mightily at his snug gleans; he could tell she wore no panties under the snug polyester slacks. She tilted her head up again and he kissed her deeply.

"Oh damn, but I bet you a bad boy," she murmured. "You better go before I drag you in the bedroom and find out just how bad you are."

But she did not pull her arms from around his neck and did not stop rubbing and grinding her crotch against his leg.

"Mm hmm," he agreed with her. "Yeah, I better go."

She began to slowly pull him toward the bedroom by walking backward. Both laughed and he let go of her so that she could turn and she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward her bedroom.

----

Once in her bedroom, she looked at him seriously.

"I don't do this all the time, you know," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"I don't sleep around, I'm not like that, you know?" she said.

"I didn't think you were," he said.

She looked into his eyes and saw that he was being honest with her and nodded her head. She smiled shyly and put her arms around him again. He put his arms around her and kissed her again. As their tongues met, she slowly reached out and unzipped his jeans. He groaned into her mouth as she eased his snug jeans apart den lightly dragged a fingernail along the length of his cock. She then eased a finger into his briefs and traced around the base of his cock. She frowned slightly; something didn't feel quite right, but his hands distracted her momentarily as they cupped her breasts.

She pulled away and pulled her sweater off over her head. She smiled as he groaned loudly at the sight f her heavy breasts encased in their white cotton bra. She reached behind her to undo the snaps of her bra.

"Let me, he begged and she turned around.

She moaned as she felt his hot breath along her neck and shuddered as his lips traced along the side of her neck down her left shoulder. His fingers lightly gripped her waist and as his mouth descended, his hands ascended, finally, she felt both his hands and his mouth at the clasp of her bra and she let out a breath she had not known she was holding in. Her breasts fell slightly as her bra was loosened and his lips traced up her spine to the back of her neck. He let the bra slide off her shoulders and down her arms and she let it drop onto her bed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers