Chad the Cable Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I decide it's definitely weird that I'm still in the bathroom, I hear, "My man, you know how I told you I grew up with all those brothers and we didn't have a lot of privacy from each other? Well, we also sometimes helped each other out with things we couldn't do ourselves. Do you think you could scrub my back a little, my man?" Ok, this is it. There's no way I'm mistaking the situation now. A gorgeous hunk of a man is naked in my shower right in front of me and is asking me to scrub his back. And I am so ready.

Without skipping a beat, I hook my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts, drop them to the floor, and step into the shower. My dick brushes up against him as I get in position behind

him to clean his back.

"Oh, I guess you're done with being shy, my man," he says, passing me the soap. I decide to do this right—I start soaping up and massaging his shoulders and all down his back. He moans softly as the massage and the hot water loosen up those tight manly muscles. I get to his lower back and think, it's now or never. I decide to continue down and wash his butt, massaging those firm cheeks. He inhales and lets out a louder moan. I gently run my fingers up his ass crack and feel his tight hole inside. An even louder moan. I step closer, my dick resting against his ass now, engulfed by those cheeks, and reach my arms around to start soaping up his chest from behind. His pecs are perfect and solid, his nipples hard and pointing out. I soap up and rub his belly, slowly moving lower and lower until I feel the top of his pubes. I keep going, and grab his long, hard, and extra hot dick in my hand and spend extra time soaping it up. It is now fully hard.

"My man..." he starts, but trails off. "My man, this feels amazing."

He turns around, our rock hard dicks now touching and rubbing against each other. He looks me straight and the eyes, and I look back into his perfectly blue ones. He leans in, and I lean in. We embrace and start making out, our tongues swirling around each other, in my mouth, in his, in mine again. I grab his ass and he grabs mine. I move to kiss his neck, his chest, his nipples. I lick down all the way to his pubes, then kiss the head of his beautiful cut cock. I put it in my mouth and feel the warm smooth flesh in and out against my lips. He is moaning and loving it. After a few minutes, he pulls me back up and turns me around. Now it's his turn to kiss my neck and work his way down my back. He has one hand on each cheek, and pulls them apart. His tongue dives into my crack and meets my tight hole. He licks in slow circles, gradually putting his tongue inside me. I am in ecstasy—a total muscle god is eating my tight boy pussy and from the noises he's making, he's enjoying it as much as I am.

Chad stands back up, and plants his lips back on my neck. He rubs his throbbing cock between my ass cheeks a few times, each time getting closer to entering. Finally, when I'm about to start begging for it, he goes inside; still kissing my neck. He starts slow, extending the full length of his dick inside me and holding it there. He made me feel special as he was inside me, lips on my neck and arms wrapped around my front, one hand gently playing with my nipples and one hand stroking my dick. He sped up his thrusting and began to fuck me in earnest. After a few minutes, I was feeling ready to cum. Suddenly, he picked up speed and whispered in my ear, "My man, I'm about to cum. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, cum in my ass and fill me up Chad," I respond. His breathing changes and he picks up even more speed, finally letting out a loud grunt and I feel the warmth shooting up my tight hole. My dick explodes and shoots all over the side of the shower in several large bursts. Chad hugs me from behind as he slows down, leaving his dick inside me. He kisses my neck again and whispers, "That was great, my man."

We finish showering off, taking turns to get each other clean then turn off the shower. We both dry off, then lock eyes again, standing in front of each other still bare assed. He takes me in his arms and shoves his tongue in my mouth again and we make out for another several passionate minutes. Finally we break, and he gives my ass a squeeze.

"Aight my man, as much as I would love to stay with you all day, I'm gonna have to get dressed and get to my next appointment." One more kiss. We head to the door, and walk down the hallway, both still naked, to the dryer to get his shirt and pants. He puts on his pants, without the jock since it was dirty now, and I button up his shirt for him. He looks even hotter now without the undershirt or jockstrap under his clothes. His nipples and the outline of his dick are now perfectly visible. I kiss him one more time.

"Thanks for the best appointment I've ever done, my man. I had a great time," he whispered.

"Me...me too, Chad. Thank you for everything."

And with that, he gathered his bag and belongings, walked out to his truck, and drove away.

Ten minutes later my phone vibrates with a new text. "My man, this is Chad. I grabbed your number from my paperwork, I hope that's ok. I'd love to do that again sometime, if you're down," it read.

Oh boy, was I down.


12